Field Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Obtain a position as a project or store manager with an organization that can use the expertise and wisdom of an older person, with a broad range of experiences.
Skills : Certified Florida Adjuster, Xactimate, Financial Statements, Microsoft Office, LibreOffice, Data Analysis.
- Conducted safety awareness sessions to promote a safe working environment in field offices.
- Developed and implemented best practices to improve operational efficiency.
- Participated in the development and management of annual budget.
- Monitored and managed expenses within the assigned budget.
- Demonstrated outstanding leadership skills by providing guidance and support to staff in case of conflicts and work related issues.
- Prepared effective training programs including the training collaterals for field staff.
- Supervised field staff in the day-to-day functions of the department.
Jr. Field Operations Supervisor Resume
Headline : Experience in dealing with people from all walks of life. Two college degrees, one in communications, the other in accounting. Over the years in all aspects of business, such as sales, accounting, and management also have a great deal of knowledge about this area, and have no trouble finding other people, or businesses.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Written Communication, Teaching.
- Signed up people to take the census test.
- Went to various local community organizations, to give out information about the census test.
- Supervised a staff of 20 people, who went to urban, and rural areas to locate, and document addresses for the Census Bureau.
- Finished ahead of schedule.
- Approved, or rejected time sheets.
- Assigned, or unassigned work.
- Provided suggestions for improving production and performance measures that insured deadline standards were met Recruiting Assistant.
Field Operations Supervisor III Resume
Objective : To secure a full time position with your firm, based upon 19-years experience in both law enforcement and the private security industry. Highly transferable & extremely relevant to the position seeking to fill.
Skills : Extremely Proficient using MS Windows 7, MS Office Suite 2010, 2012, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Responsible for supervising the daily operations of frontline Field Service Technicians performing Sales, and Installation/Service Call work in the Cox Northern Va.
- Supervised staff of Field Service Technicians; assuring their training, development, and motivation.
- Provided the highest level of customer service while installation and service call activity.
- Preformed quality control observations and checks on technicians to ensure quality of work standards were met.
- Responsible for ensuring staff had relevant supplies to perform daily installation and service work.
- Responsible for mentoring staff focusing on meeting and exceeding Sales Quotas executing superior customer service practices providing the highest level of quality control practices, and career development.
- Preformed bi-annual evaluations for staff to ensure consistent compliance with company guidelines and standards.
Field Operations Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Ensure all employees understand and adhere to the companies safety culture and company values Coordination of all work for both company and . Responsible for addressing and completing escalated customer service issues. Responsible for accurate reporting of daily, weekly, and quarterly results to Field Operations Leadership. Checked quality of work done.
Hired, or terminated employees.
Skills : Sales, Marketing, Customer Service, Trainer, Recruiter, Crisis Intervention, Presenter, Management.
- Coordinated activities and services with residents on site.
- Provided crisis intervention and short-term case management.
- Coordinated with property manager on issues related to domestic management, rental delinquencies, and safety.
- Acted as a liaison between residents and property management.
- Established linkages with community groups and neighborhood based resources and services.
- Developed and supported resident's leadership and participation.
- Conducted monthly tenant meetings on site.
BS In Management
Field Operations Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Evaluated and gave performance assessments to employees that determined possible promotion and pay increases. Referred residents and non-residents to outside agencies for resources. Arranged and conducted monthly tenant meetings.
Skills : Inventory Management, Public Relations, Leadership Development.
- Assigned personnel to jobs suiting their skillset and training.
- Ensured all logistics are correct and are reduced to the lowest impact based on travels and W&R ratios.
- Recruitmented/selected of personnel and oversight of all administrative actions including daily operations.
- Maintained proactive communications with a field employees and customers and customers to include 100% availability.
- Conducted quality control on all field safety techs paperwork to include invoices, daily safety reports, incidents reports, and correct project information sheets.
- Conducted QA/QC on all employees while on the job site or through office visits to ensure the highest level of performance and job satisfaction.
- Responsible for supervision and leadership of 4 census teams that were staffed with 26 personnel on each team.
Assistant Field Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : To work in a clerical environment which will enable to utilize interpersonal, organizational and analytical skills.
Skills : American Heart Association CPR and FIRST AID certified.
- Supervised crew leaders, assistants and enumerators during all phases of Census operation.
- Oversaw the activities of all field personnel.
- Completed the appointment process and administer the Oath of Office.
- Conducted training sessions for Crew Leaders using training guides.
- Made recommendations for selection, hiring and dismissal of Crew Leaders.
- Conducted assessments of trainees and made noncompetitive, temporary promotions.
- Completed administrative forms and administered supplies and training materials to crew leaders, assistants and enumerators.
- Reviewed and certified crew leader payroll forms.
Associate Field Operations Supervisor Resume
Objective : Senior executive with strong, progressive, general management background seeking growth opportunity. Dynamic negotiator and problem solver with excellent interpersonal skills. Leader with strength in change management (mergers, acquisitions and divestitures), administration, insurance and pension management. Strong experience in office management and bookkeeping.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Knowledge Of Access, Organizational.
- Installed and serviced MDT's with GPS tracking along with fare counters and stop announcers onto mass transit buses and tour buses for cities and .
- Trained and supervised crews out on location.
- Supervised installation and maintenance of low-voltage DC equipment for backup power in cellular telephony sites by multiple nationwide crews .
- Conducted training sessions in field operation procedures, and in supervisory and administrative responsibilities.
- Provided training and support to crew leaders for improving production and performance to meet deadlines and quality standards as well as share best practices.
- Directed the progress and performance of census field operations, collected and reviewed completed work assignments, and ensured on schedule delivery.
- Coached, disciplined and completed yearly evaluations for assigned employees.
BA In English
Assistant Field Operations Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Able to work independently, with little or no supervision, making difficult decisions as needed. Well organized self-starter able to focus on multiple tasks, and get them done before deadlines. Experienced with completing a variety of tasks while still providing exceptional customer service. Extremely versatile and flexible, able to handle process changes on the fly.
Skills : Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Automotive Repair, Welding, Fire Systems, Fire Safety.
- Managed the Broadband Network Technicians and Broadband Service Technicians group activities to include, network maintenance, customer service calls and other related service issues, employee training and development, hiring, performance management, conflict resolution, network quality assurance, project management and prepared annual departmental budgets.
- Responsible for the coordination, completion and field testing of a multi-million dollar OSP network conversion project replacing Marconi Remote Digital Terminals (RDT's) with HFC nodes.
- Knowledgeable with Fiber to the Home (FTTH) technology using Marconi Networks and Hybrid Fiber Coax systems (HFC).
- Monitored and improved network performance and reliability issues using network monitoring software/tools and managed network preventive maintenance scheduling activities.
- Ensured compliance with all state and federal record keeping, safety of the workgroup, operational and technical specifications for the FCC, PUC and OSHA.
- Resolved escalated customer complaints and issues in a timely and courteous manner.
- Resolved escalated network degrades and outages and all other network issues in a timely manner.
Field Operations Supervisor Resume
Summary : To obtain advancement with this successful company. strive to always produce accurate results while paying close attention to details. Show skills and experience as a leader and supervisor. Display great organizational skills. To work well with others, and to always better in all aspects of my life.
Skills : Microsoft, Personnel Management, Customer Relations, Project Management, Operations Management, Communications.
- Prepared and assigned appropriate profiles to manifest waste for shipping.
- Worked one on one with waste generators to provide them with the best service and safest means for removing the hazardous materials off their site.
- Managed the warehouse, 10-day waste, med waste, and trailers scheduled for shipping to appropriate destinations.
- Oversaw week long projects, managing a crew of 4 or more.
- Worked one on one with the Account Manager preparing paper packs for waste at potential Generator sites looking to use Veolia for removal of their waste.
- Worked on assigned customer sites training, creating, and writing procedures for 90 day storage facilities.
- Hired trained and supervised staff as well as provided performance feedback.