Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Objective : Resourceful Project manager skilled in streamlining operations and maintaining schedules to ensure maximum customer satisfaction. Expertise in coordinating diverse teams and resources to complete objectives. Organized and detail oriented with proactive & hardworking nature. Experienced SEO professional with solid experience in developing SEO strategies, analytics, SE rankings monitoring, keyword research, site auditing methods, social media optimization and link building.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provides feedback on search engine results by measuring the relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries, by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine results and various other techniques.
- Provides Web metric Analysis which includes measurement, collection, analysis and reporting of internet data for purposes of understanding and optimizing web usage.
- Assesses and improves the effectiveness of a web site by providing the measurement of a website's potential audience (opportunity), share of voice (visibility), and buzz (comments) that is happening on the Internet as a whole.
- Provides Data analysis by checking that users are able to view data correctly if Mobile Applications are used to access data & also checking relevance of data in accordance with user requirements.
- Researches and determines from search results the main intent of query terms.
- Recognizes and categorizes entities from popular search queries.
- Understands the difference between specific, named entities and generic terms.
- Possesses knowledge of the search industry to correctly decide what kind of results (news, images, etc.) would satisfy a user's request.
Sr. Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Summary : Gave several years of experience working in editor roles in various ways. Very passionate about helping people in any way and understand what is crucial to providing excellent customer service. Various experience in different settings has provided with many useful skills.
Skills : HTML5, CSS3, SASS.
- Reviewed various pages online where rated the relevance of websites to improve internet surfing experience.
- Able to improve computer skills and time management skills.
- Learned various skills associated with working virtually.
- Got much more experienced at searching for subjects online and am efficient in finding the best results, quickly.
- Helped search engines better their automatic search algorithms by manually judging different queries and their results.
- Evaluated google search criteria to determine web results that are either useful or non-useful for google users.
- Determined relevance and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries.
Jr. Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Objective : Accomplished customer service and Search Engine Evaluator professional possessing superior interpersonal and communication skills and a strict attention to detail.
Skills : Autocad, Microsoft Office, Search Engine Optimization.
- Participated in confidential search engine evaluating tasks for companies such as Bing and Google.
- Required quick reading and problem-solving skills in order to complete tasks on time.
- Required me to log my own hours and be independent.
- Independently contracted as an entrepreneur.
- Gained strong computer skills such as troubleshooting, efficient web surfing, and efficient typing.
- Required communication via email, creating my own invoices, and learning new software.
- Evaluated relevance of search engine results.
- Compareed websites of competing businesses.
- Researched websites, topics and keywords.
Jr. Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Objective : Researching and writing articles about health, law, sustainability, and home and gardening. Managing and promoting online natural health content as well as outreach to new writers. Experience evaluating Internet search engine results for quality and utility.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Relations, Management, Creative Writing, Computer Literate, English, Phone , Data Entry.
- Facilitated the improvement of search algorithms as a contractor for a world-wide Fortune 500 tech company.
- Received, assigned, and processed contract specific assignments.
- Organized time to enable facilitation of fulfillment on contract specifics.
- Communicated daily with employers and contractors to ensure satisfactory results.
- Actively and was flexible to be trained for new tasks quickly and often.
- Cultivated analytical skills by processing bulk inbound data efficiently.
- Analyzed and measured the utility of web results to a given query, through the application of a multi-criteria rating system.
- Compared the overall usefulness of sets of previously rated, ranked result blocks in relation to a query, indicating to which extent, and why, one set is preferred to the other.
- Scored the accuracy and quality of Portuguese-English and English-Portuguese Leapforce translations.
Search Engine Evaluator II Resume
Headline : esponsible for the lifecycle of digital marketing from content generation to analytics and continuous improvement and will join a new and growing team supporting agency-wide outreach and recruitment efforts. Working across social, email, web and SMS platforms, the Digital Communications Specialist will create systems to support JVSs varied portfolio of programs.
Skills : Management, organizing.
- Develops, implements, analyzes and improves the organization's social media strategy, supervising and developing content for Facebook and other social media platforms, as appropriate.
- Collaborates with program managers and Leadership Team in the development, coordination and execution of communication campaigns to achieve participation, visibility, and engagement goals.
- Establishes, tracks and meets Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Builds segmented audiences in Constant Contact, and utilize digital media to increase audience size.
- Creates and manages a bulk emailing and texting schedules, collaborate with program teams to create engaging recruitment messages.
- Manages and maintains program webpages, and devise strategies to increase webpage engagement.
- Coordinates Search Engine Optimization updates and Google Ad Words.
Search Engine Evaluator III Resume
Summary : Build and execute paid search campaigns and organic SEO improvements, and will continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of those campaigns and monitor new developments and changes in organic and paid search activity.
Skills : SEO experience, management.
- Reviews and audits websites for areas that need to improved, deleted or revised.
- Strategizes ways to improve and track site performance.
- Identifies the most effective keywords using SEMrush and other SEO tools.
- Claims hospitals on online business directories (Google Business, Apple Maps, Yelp, etc.)
- Implements local SEO tactics to ensure BluePearl appears in the Local Pack and on the first page in our markets.
- Runs pay-per-click campaigns.
- Improves organic search results.
- Ensures websites contain high volume keywords.
- Writes effective landing pages with effective calls to action.
Asst. Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Objective : To secure a career opportunity, where can fully utilize exceptional SEO and leadership skills, while allowing to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Implements off-page technical SEO content strategies such as coding.
- Uses Google Quality Rater Guidelines to optimize content on websites.
- Keeps current with white hat and black hat tactics so as not to violate search engine guidelines.
- Compiles and presents SEO performance reports.
- Consults with a digital agency to improve the navigation of a site to enhance its search engine ranking.
- Creates advanced SEO strategies.
- Assesses SEO tools and platforms for potential implementation.
Associate Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Headline : Meticulous creative able to undertake a multitude of complex and creatively taxing projects and exceed expectations under a deadline by combining both a love of the written word, a mastery of technology and an ability to successfully market and sell. Always able to apply a practical and analytic mind efficiently across mediums both alone and in a team-based environment.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Provided feedback on search engine results, and ad content evaluation for Alphabet Inc, and Facebook Inc.
- Measured and rated the relevance, and usefulness of web pages in correlation to predefined queries.
- Evaluated search queries for Independent contractor.
- Conducted research, evaluation, and feedback on Google search engine results by measuring relevance and usefulness of pages.
- Responsible for Search engine ranking, search engine optimization, page quality review, local search rating, google webmaster guidelines, image utility rating, video .
- Evaluated search-engine results for appropriateness to user queries.
- Assured quality for YouTube videos, results and suggested videos.
Lead Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Summary : Motivated, self-disciplined, and determined professional with multiple college degrees. Talent for quickly mastering technology. Excellent Communication skills Strong writing and reading Skills Highly analytical problem solver Can work well whether independently or in a team.
Skills : SEO Ranking, Management.
- Evaluates web content pages given a set of guidelines for web page ratings.
- Improves and refines the world's largest search engine Evaluated web pages to determine utility with regards to user intent Rated web pages according .
- Evaluates Google's search engine to determine which results are most relevant and of the highest quality to display to searchers.
- Provides real time reports.
- Consistently meets or exceeds quality standards set forth by the company during monthly audits.
- Conducts work independently.
- Conducts written evaluations on numerous web pages to determine their quality.
Search Engine Evaluator Resume
Objective : Focused and talented web designer and salesperson with over ten years of experience in IT. Ability to function at an exceptionally fast rate, producing quality results for both small and large projects. Ex- perienced with customer support for multiple projects spanning almost a decade. Fueled by a genuine passion for new technology and a desire to learn more.
- Performed web research and analysis, on-site design, reputation, and trustworthiness Analyzed queries to determine correct user.
- Responsible for Data Annotation; Search Evaluation Marketing, Lead Generation Research.
- Provided great attention to detail in a timed setting, check interface with mobile phones and internet browsing, fact check, research various topics .
- Evaluated and improved search engine results for one of the major search engines.
- Measured the relevance and usefulness of landing pages in correlation to predefined queries by providing comparative analysis of sets of search engine .
- Evaluated and rated of various search engine results.
- Contracted with LeapForce to do evaluation of search engines.