Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : An accomplished Digital Project Managing professional with 10 years of comprehensive experience working in a digital environment. Highly recognized for multitasking and implementing multiple digital projects within budget, deadline orientated, optimizing ROI and building strong relationships.
Skills : MS Word, Excel, Office, WordPress, CRM Systems, PowerPoint,.
- Project managed digital marketing campaigns which were heavily focused on revenue generation and customer retention.
- Projects consisted of email marketing, landing pages, attention to mobile optimization and/or responsiveness, SEO and SEM, Social Media components such as Facebook, Pandora, YouTube.
- Lead digital projects from initiation to completion.
- Participated in user acceptance testing (UAT) and Quality Assurance on all projects.
- Project managed the launch of BMO Harris mobile apps for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices among other mobile initiatives.
- Drove all digital marketing tactics, which include email marketing, landing pages, SEO/SEM, paid search, banner placement, analytic tagging, mobile optimization, and social components.
- Developed and provided tagging scripts and URL tags for each marketing tactics, created user friendly dashboards and reports using Adobe SiteCatlyst, hosted weekly meetings to discuss analytic metrics, KPIs, and provided recommendations based on data.
Communications & Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Work with an established in house SEO and marketing team to help the company increase relevant website traffic and KPIs.
Skills : SEO, Digital Marketing, Wordpress, HTML, CSS, Web Development.
- Creating, implementing and managing 10-15 client SEO campaigns.
- Campaigns include keyword research, development of content and link building strategies, content marketing, and improving local visibility.
- Develop, optimize, and audit legal websites to ensure proper performance, visibility, and accessibility.
- Creating project plans, managing developers and freelancers, and oversight of client content assets.
- Consult clients on SEO best practices, social media, content creation, and manage client expectations.
- Creation of monthly SEO reports notifying clients of site traffic, goals, and other KPIs as well as health of SEO campaign and upcoming projects plans.
- Help manage and train new hires on SEO best practices, client consulting, and project management.
Associate Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced marketing professional working in fast-paced environments demanding strong organizational and interpersonal skills. Far-reaching Search Engine Marketing and Search Engine Optimization skills. Committed to a superior quality of work, detail-oriented and resourceful in completing projects; able to multi-task effectively and efficiently.
Skills : CS5, Wordpress, Google Analytics And Webmaster Tools, Advanced SEO/M.
- Create annual digital recommendations and strategy as well as integration with traditional media.
- Implement company-wide SEO and Social Networking to boost visibility, increase sales and community involvement.
- Design optimization strategy that includes current status, business needs, competitive analysis, keyword research, content and link-building plans.
- Manage more than 30 websites for content, optimization, page builds, and blogs.
- Maintain compliance and brand standards throughout websites.
- Supervise staff working on search engine optimization for our organization.
- Manage digital vendors working on social and SEO projects for Summit Automotive Partners.
- Manage and coordinate all marketing activities for corporate office of automotive management company for various dealer groups across the United States, including: monthly and annual advertising calendars and budgets; monthly and strategic media planning; coordinate ad changes, email blasts and direct mail and proof all advertising for accuracy; traffic traditional broadcast and digital media.
Sr. Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Willing and eager to learn new skills and transition knowledge to produce profit able corporate achievements. Asset for the company I represent and will promote and retributions ongoing success.
Skills : Google Analytics, Google Ad words, Photoshop.
- Specialized in paid search, display, paid social campaigns.
- Improved landing page, Ads copy, bid strategy with A/B testing.
- Conducted new advertising channel research and implementation to increase user acquisition and generated 40,000 traffic.
- Managed Facebook ads, AdWords and LinkedIn ads while ensuring marketing message consistent with the company goals and objectives.
- Optimized campaigns and create weekly reports.
- Implemented research and user data analysis using Excel, SPSS, SQL to identify target markets.
- Used Google Analytics and Flurry to analyze paid search campaign, display campaign and mobile campaign performance.
Master's In MBA
International Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Marketing professional specializing in online marketing & data analytics, complemented with a strong background in sales/customer experience. Proven success in direct response marketing through multiple online channels, lead generation/customer acquisition strategy, continual user experience web optimization, & effective/cost-efficient media buying. Well-seasoned in start-up culture & experienced in building successful brands.
Skills : Google Analytics, Microsoft Office, Adobe Creative Suite, Salesforce.com, Magento, ExpressionEngine, Adobe InDesign.
- Creating and managing webinar digital marketing calendar; co-managing shared multi-product digital marketing calendar.
- Building multi-faceted webinar marketing, direct transaction, and lead generation campaigns in Eloqua, including email design, email testing, segment creation, form creation, and landing page creation; monitoring lead interaction through Eloqua reporting and analyzing campaign performance.
- Coordinating delivery of registrant lists, login emails, monthly schedules, and registrant credit information with webinar producer and webinar vendor, Beacon Live; monitoring webinar accreditation certification process with the HRCI Institute, NASBA, and RAPS.
- Working closely with the customer service department to address webinar customer inquiries.
- Addressing systems issues and problem-solve with a web development team, customer service team, and Eloqua as needed.
- Supplying customers with webinar MP3s using Eloqua and box.com; managing our MP3 library with customer service.
- Meeting with editors to discuss upcoming industry events, lead generation opportunities, and marketing initiatives.
M.A. In Writing
Regional Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Over 20 years of Digital Content leadership. Drew knows how to cross the aisles and get things done. He consistently produces outstanding results by inspiring his team to passion, dedication and excellence.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Sales, Customer Service, Online Marketing.
- Directed all online marketing initiatives for a mid-size health and wellness retailer.
- Lead the digital marketing team responsible for 10 websites, email marketing, social media, e-commerce and all web-based communications.
- Achievements: Recreated entire online presence in the first 90 days.
- Created an online strategy that grew e-commerce revenues by 55%.
- Implemented SEO techniques that increased web traffic 300%.
- Instituted social media campaigns that brought Facebook from 0 to over 13,000 likes.
- Increased opt-in email subscribers by 1,000%.
- Collaborated with offline teams to create a consistent cross-channel user experience.
Digital Marketing Manager/Director Resume
Objective : Worked with teams conceptualizing and implementing integrated, multi-platform sales and marketing campaigns, utilizing all forms of media. Experienced with social media strategy, SEM, SEO, event production, website design and market analysis.
Skills : WordPress, Google Analytics, Campaign Monitor.
- Build and maintain social media presence across various platforms.
- Design, create and manage company website to improve SEO.
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals Work with major companies to design and implement a comprehensive marketing plan.
- Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights.
- Executed media buys including print, digital and out of home to increase brand awareness.
- Design and create all sales kit materials.
BS In Communications
Jr. Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Headline : Extensive knowledge and experience in Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Content Management, Social Media and Reputation Management. Experienced business manager with strong analytical and planning skills, combined with the experience and ability of coordinating team efforts to meet organizational goals. Productive and efficient work habits without supervision. Self-starter with high energy and determination.
Skills : Social Media, Digital Video Producer, Business Blogging, SEO, SEM, Website Management, Reputation Management, Facebook Ads.
- Help small and medium sized businesses by: Conducting in-depth content and social media audits based on client's owned media assets.
- Create content marketing strategies based around client's business goals, existing content and chosen key performance indicators.
- Facilitate content marketing workshops with a focus on content creation, best practices and distribution techniques and how to build an audience through content.
- Facilitate social media marketing workshops for clients with a focus on distributing content across the right social media channels to gain audience attention, engagement and trust.
- Continue to apply content lessons learned as the basis for fresher and more effective content that teaches, instructs and answers customer questions in an effort to help them make better buying decisions.
- Set-up, monitor, analyze and provide custom reporting using Google Analytics and other online analytic tools that measure content success and identify opportunities for content improvement.
- Create, initiate and provide testing for email marketing using MailChimp, AWeber and other email platforms.
- Facilitate email marketing workshops on how to effectively choose the right platform, use best practices for growing a subscriber list and building an audience around a solid content marketing strategy.
Global Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Digital Marketing Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Email Marketing, Operations Management, Budget Development, Marketing Automation, Copywriting, People Management.
- Oversaw email marketing and strategy for over 15 premium wine estates under the Jackson Family brand.
- Drove 55% increase in web revenue in one year.
- Led team of two Email Production Specialists responsible for coding and creating best of breed email marketing messages.
- Created segmentation strategies, A/B testing of subject lines, content, images and offers which drove higher open rates, click-through rates, and ROI.
- Served as a liaison between diverse, cross-functional teams to execute multiple initiatives against aggressive schedules.
- Defined long-term strategic goals according to specific business needs and advised business owners on best practices to maximize ROI.
- Gathered campaign results and developed reporting dashboard to illustrate campaign effectiveness.
- Oversaw design and completion of multiple new email templates to coincide with web site relaunches and re-branding efforts.
Assistant Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Objective : Dynamic and talented marketing professional skilled in identifying market trends and customer needs to create highly-targeted campaigns. Versed in all aspects of marketing campaigns from concept development to launch in both online and offline environments.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Marketing, Public Relations, Writing, Communications.
- Develop and evaluate digital marketing strategies based on business objectives and customer needs.
- Prepare and maintain customer research data and business reports, such as KPIs (key performance indicators), website and social media analytics, survey results and budgets.
- Collect and analyze data on customer demographics, preferences, needs, and buying habits to identify potential markets and factors affecting product demand.
- Measure the effectiveness of marketing, advertising, and communications programs and strategies.
- Devise and evaluate methods and procedures for collecting data, such as surveys, opinion polls, or questionnaires, or arrange to obtain existing data.
- Conduct online marketing initiatives, such as paid ad placement, email promotions, or viral marketing campaigns on social media websites.
- Optimize website exposure by analyzing search engine patterns to direct online placement of keywords or other content.
- Resolve customer service issues in collaboration with Client Services staff.
Digital Marketing Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Analyst with over 8 years of experience with Government Consulting, Not-for Profit, and Marketing industries. A dynamic, results-driven analyst with an excellent track record for requirements gathering, testing, and implementation of successful business and operational processes within the government consulting, not-for-profit, and marketing industries. Extensive experience in eliciting system requirements for web-based application development through interviews, brainstorming sessions, focus groups, observations, and questionnaires.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Quickbooks Accounting, PeachTree Accounting, Adobe, ROI Database Systems, Photoshop, CONVIO, HTML Programming, Eloqua Marketing, And Adobe CQ5.
- Observed and documented business processes and procedures to determine areas of improvement in department efficiency.
- Interviewed and surveyed clientele to determine level of value department provides in support of new business development.
- Assessed impact of current system processes and how they impact stakeholder needs.
- Developed a set of metrics derived from raw company data to track improvements in organizational efficiency.
- Elicited requirements, interviewed clients and other SMEs (Subject Matter Experts), and ensured that contributors and all key stakeholders were motivated to complete assigned tasks.
- Analyzed and synthesized project needs into job plans, detailing critical information to include technical, logistical, and financial challenges.
- Coordinated resources and scheduling to support all phases of Product Development Life Cycle (PDLC) and testing.
- Provided quality assurance inspection support, testing, verification, and validation to ensure product met requirements, providing feedback to developers for improvement.
BA In Communications