Digital Marketing Strategist (Consultant) Resume
Summary : I am a digital marketing strategist with experience in multiple industries and managing digital sales funnels from end to end. SEO/SEM, Email Marketing Specialist, Social Media Marketing Specialist, Content Writer, Blog Network Creation Specialist, Link Building Specialist, Niche Keyword Research Analyst, Ranking Strategist.
Skills : Digital Marketing, SEO, SEM, Social Media Marketing, Internet Marketing, Blogging, Video Marketing, Affiliate Marketing, Niche Keyword Research, Internet Marketing
- Spearhead a team of 15 professionals providing comprehensive digital marketing strategies and solutions.
- Collaborate with editorial and consumer marketing teams to create unique, revenue-generating advertising.
- Maintain all research documents for the department, including online, mobile web and app analytics.
- Significantly reduce clients' expenses by utilizing innovative digital solutions to streamline operations.
- Niche keyword research of various topics in the health, medical, ecommerce, internet marketing, nursing, pharmaceutical, affiliate marketing etc.
- Creation of tier level blog networks of aged blogs for instant authority for ranking websites and youtube videos.
- Develop and implement internet marketing and seo strategies for external clients including keyword research, link building, content marketing, ppc advertising, social media marketing, and email marketing campaigns.
Digital Marketing Strategist Resume
Objective : I am a digital marketing strategist with experience in multiple industries and managing digital sales funnels from end to end.
Skills : Digital Marketing, Public Relations, SEO, Social Media Marketing, Graphic Design, Google Analytics
- Drive online marketing initiatives to deliver targeted KPI's through paid advertising, search optimization, content marketing, paid advertising, affliate program. Also drive viral marketing campaigns on social media web sites.
- Integrate new and existing content (text/photo/video/audio) across various online and offline communications platforms such as email promotions, newsletters, press releases, direct mailers, articles, profiles, summaries, signs, brochures, award submissions, proposals.
- Exceptional knowledge of deliverability and optimizing email marketing strategies.
- Exceptional track record of successfully mailing to all major isp's for roi.
- Exceptional knowledge of marketing analytics measuring kpi's and strategic planning.
- Collaborated with other teams, including analytics, conversion consulting, creative, and paid search.
- Created and reviewed detailed campaign performance data and future looking strategic roadmaps.
Sr. Digital Marketing Strategist Resume
Summary : I have over 20 years of successful experience and increasing responsibility in digital marketing strategy, analytics and execution across industries and functions to create data-driven, outcome-focused, customercentric solutions and value.
Skills : Client Management, Digital Strategy, User Experience, Leadership, Search Engine Optimization, Demand Generation, Data Analytics, Mentoring
- Create SEM/PPC campaigns using various tactics through Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and other CPC platforms.
- Create programmatic campaigns through Doubleclick and Google Display.
- Optimize Search Engine Marketing campaigns and banner ads through A/B and multivariate testing, landing page optimization, and other defined KPIs.
- Manage web development projects through setting timelines, project scope, customer expectations, and user experience (UX).
- Manage social media and online reputation through Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Yelp.
- Develop AdWords and Paid Search strategies and initiatives for agency.Responsible for vendor relations to improve product performance and advance agency goals.
- Analyze large data sets to do trend analysis for actionable insights to improve campaign performance.
Bachelors in Business
Digital Marketing Strategist (Intern) Resume
Objective : Successfully lead a business' marketing functions to expand market share, create customer loyalty, and drive sales.
Skills : Social Media Marketing, Digital Marketing, Wordpress, Salesforce, Affiliate Marketing, Ecommerce, Excel, Powerpoint, Microsoft Office, MailChimp
- Design, create, and deliver marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company services, membership, and the inspection services school.
- Develop, manage and design layouts of communications such as presentations,.
- Plan, develop and execute the national digital programs and campaigns, including online Advertising, web site strategy and design, social media, mobile, and deliverables.
- Interfacing with marketing communications functions, as well as pr, events, and school instruction and inspection teams.
- Lead ongoing management of digital touch points, including website, social networking landing pages, and mobile.
- Manage digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain site analytics, metrics, and campaign reporting including in depth knowledge of seo and adwords programs.
Bachelor Of Communications
Digital Marketing Strategist Resume
Objective : Marketing and Sales Coordinator who specializes in harnessing the power of social media to boost customer engagement in innovative ways. Vast experience in social media campaigns, events management, and advertising. Well-versed in identifying market trends and customer needs to create highly-targeted marketing campaigns.
Skills : Account Reconciliation, Budgeting, Direct Mail Marketing, Forecasting, Marketing
- Responsible for creating meaningful, productive, and creative digital marketing strategies.
- Engage with clients to ensure a clear understanding of client marketing objectives.
- Analyze performance of implemented digital marketing campaigns and provide reporting to clients and d3 management.
- Remain up-to-date with search, social, pay per click, mobile trends and innovations and.
- Provided recommendations to d3 management on opportunities to better serve clients.
- Conceptualize, plan and execute original designs for a wide range of website properties.
- Contribute written content for client websites, blogs, and social media accounts.
Digital Marketing Strategist (Freelance) Resume
Headline : I'm a digital marketing strategist for technology companies and the creative industries. I have guided brands on content creation and community development, and helped companies create an engaged audience and achieve an ROI from their social media efforts. .
Skills : social media marketing, managing online communities with a combined audience size of over one million
- Developed and implemented social media strategies and integrated marketing campaigns for b2b/b2c clients in technology, fashion and home decor.
- Executed paid social campaigns across networks: facebook, twitter, instagram, pinterest and google display network (gdn).
- Crafted highly shareable social media content, on-brand and tailored to personality of each social channel: twitter, facebook, instagram, linkedin, google+, tumblr, youtube, snapchat and pinterest.
- Monitored and managed online communities across all social networks, while maintaining brand messaging and real-time engagement.
- Managed editorial calendar and created blogs and email marketing campaigns.
- Spearheaded outreach programs to attract industry influencers, trendsetters and affiliate partners.
- Implemented affiliate programs to increase overall sales and brand reach. Copywriting for e-commerce websites and digital & print catalogs.
Digital Strategist Resume
Objective : Accomplished digital marketing strategist with 10+ years of experience managing client and agency relationships in ideating, developing, and executing fully integrated B2B and B2C go-to-market strategies to solve client challenges and achieve business goals.
Skills : Advertising, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Brand/Creative Development, Budget and Fiscal Oversight, Agency and Vendor Relations, Research and Market Insights, Planning and Buying Media, Contract and RFP Negotiations, Mentoring Teams
- Lead the overarching marketing strategy and project management of a b2b company, with $5 million in annual revenue, to increase brand awareness, customer engagement, and company profitability.
- Establish market entry, positioning strategies, segmentation gaps, and business opportunities to successfully differentiate the companys product and service offerings.
- Project manage the development of marketing strategies, including defining milestones, overseeing budgets, assigning resources, collecting assets, obtaining approvals, and coordinating communications.
- Manage multiple external agencies, interdisciplinary teams, and direct reports in executing marketing assets across collateral, digital, social, and mobile communications to align with brand stands and tone of voice.
- Analyze trends and extract insights from marketing efforts to assess against company objectives and roi goals, including reporting findings and recommending optimizations to ceo, sales teams, and key stakeholders.
- Build and maintain the companys marketing tool kit for greater efficiency, covering all sales decks, collateral materials, and promotional calendar, resulting in a 70% increase in business productivity.
- Mentors, guides and oversees digital staff to produce all marketing materials.
Digital Marketing Strategist Resume
Summary : Results-oriented leader with agency and client side experience in leading disruptive marketing solutions that increase brand exposure, customer engagement, and company revenue through sound data/insights, creative, technology and media channels.
Skills : SEO, SEM, SMM, Email Marketing, Conversion Optimization, Landing page Conversion, Content Marketing
- Develop and implement internet marketing and SEO strategies for external clients including keyword research, link building, content marketing, PPC advertising, social media marketing, and email marketing campaigns.
- Increase conversion rates, reduced bounce rates, and improved ROI by monitoring analytics reports and adjust accordingly.
- Establish procedures and workflows, as it relates to campaign set-up, and expectations.
- Meet and collaborated with external vendors and led negotiations on behalf of clients.
- Ensure superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight.
- Implement multiple digital marketing and online presence methods and strategies such as: multi-channel traffic generation, social media utilization, affiliate marketing, blogging, visual and contextual testing and mastering, SEO, SEM, and usability.
- Oversee budgeting/forecasting, campaign optimization, campaign audits, case studies and reporting.
Digital Marketing Strategist Resume
Headline : Im a digital marketing professional with extensive experience in Marketing Management, Digital Strategy, SEO, SEM and Brand Management. I love working to optimize a brands digital and public presence, grow its market share and accomplish strategic goals through data-driven solutions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Project Management, Project Estimates, Event Planning, Media Relations, Social Media Management, Digital Advertising, PC, Mac
- Coordinated with interdisciplinary marketing team including content strategists, designers, front-end developers to design and implement marketing projects.
- Managed and executed day-to-day seo operations for 3 websites with 10,000+ monthly organic sessions.
- Managed multiple email campaigns for internal and external audiences in the thousands.
- Met regularly to brainstorm seo projects to include technical, on-page and combined marketing strategies to meet seo kpis.
- Produced monthly seo reports for executives to measure kpi and an extensive amount of customer insights via data visualization.
- Implemented strategic techniques to support project needs. Devised marketing strategies to assist with the effective roll out for client's products and services.
- Developing a strategy and implementing a proactive process for capturing customer online reviews.
Senior Digital Marketing Strategist Resume
Summary : A marketing, advertising and management- track position in a challenging environment that leverages my creative talents and spirit and dedications to working with others to achieve success. My commitment to education and career growth has cultivated skilled proficiencies, including strong verbal and written communication skills, leadership, problem-solving and creative thinking.
Skills : Sales, Marketing , Distribution, Account Management, Online Branding, Creative Writing, Public Relations, Copy Editing, Brand Development, Promotions, Social Media Marketing , Music Promotions, Music Industry, Client Relations, Marketing Management, Brand Awareness
- Managed global marketing projects focusing heavily on growth, retention, and engagement with online communities.
- Implemented changes which helped improve growth, engagement and retention metrics.
- Created engaging, on-brand content for member sites and communications.
- Lead projects of all sizes by defining key project objectives, key performance metrics, goals and deadlines. '.
- Establish measurement strategy to ensure strategic focus throughout the entire lifecycle of a project.
- Collaborates with marketing director, brand strategist and brand director to develop and execute a digital marketing plan to increase ecommerce sales and roi for both b2c and b2b brands of the company.
- Manage and lead direct sales operations, drove customer retention, and develop repeat business.