Marketing Lead Resume
Summary : To obtain a position that will challenge and leverage marketing and creative experience, Performs route analytics to monitor center strategy i.e. growth, retention, frequency.
Skills : Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint And Excel.
- In charged of all advertising and public relations for this 35 year-old corporation that grossed over $200 million.
- Managed projects working with creative and production departments.
- Responsible for day-to-day implementation of project/client proposals.
- Created presentations for existing and potential clients including PowerPoint and print proposals.
- Coordinated proposals, presentations and potential leads and provide information to upper management.
- Developed strategic and operational marketing plans.
- Developed and created marketing materials including project proposals, tear sheets, and company brochures that contributed to the growth of the company.
B.A. In Marketing
Sr. Marketing Lead Resume
Summary : Accomplished Sales Professional with extensive experience and proven track record, seeking a position that will benefit from sales experience, positive interaction skills and industry contacts where experience can improve the sales results. - Outstanding history of effectively assessing customer needs, presenting solutions and closing sales.
Skills : Sales, Inventory Management, Strategic Thinking, Customer Service, Marketing, Display, Retail.
- Ensured accuracy of store signs, item pricing, and proper arrangement of merchandise displays.
- Supervised a team of 10-15 merchandising associates; doing weekly scheduling, ad planning and annual reviews.
- Provided customer service manager functions such as; answering escalated patron calls.
- Provided manager approvals, coach credit and proper cashier customer service skills, as well as research customer and merchandise order issues.
- Worked in tandem with Assistant Store Manager of Marketing to assure all signing and visual marketing projects are completed on schedule.
- Acted as liaison between management and merchandising associates.
- Maintained a hands on approach in all aspects of position; ad sets, price changes, promotional set ups, seasonal change outs, price integrity, and development of associates.
Jr. Marketing Lead Resume
Objective : A chess piece according to present employer for demonstrated success in adapting and moving across functional business areas and understanding the purpose of individual activities in the larger objectives of the organization. Experienced in leading and working on cross-functional marketing and communications teams to translate executive initiatives into marketing materials, events, and consumer products.
Skills : Microsoft SharePoint, Adobe Creative Suite, Spanish, Project Management.
- Responsible for working with executive leadership to develop marketing strategies and project plans.
- Led Marketing, Design and Development teams to reach business objectives and ensured that all appropriate documentation occurred throughout the process.
- Utilized Microsoft Project to established milestones, work plans, status reports, and team reviews to meet the business needs.
- Created print and web marketing materials 15% under budget while maintaining successful lead follow-ups.
- Served as the primary contact for customers, vendor, and government relations.
- Regulated billing activities, which resulted in a standardized process and more consistent invoicing.
- Promoted Honest Beverages at a variety of retail establishments and venues Create brand awareness in the Florida market.
B.A. In Communications
Marketing Lead III Resume
Objective : To grow career in a successful Company, while developing advanced skills in a reliable, stable business, with potential for Advancement as well Growth.
Skills : Strategic Marketing Planning, Effective communication skills.
- Managed marketing department with accountability for marketing operations including; strategy, client acquisition, research, campaigns, brand management, analytics, social media platform management and project management.
- Collaborated and reported to Operations Manager and CEO in addition to working closely with Administrative, Accounting, IT, Human Resources and Aquatics departments.
- Coordinated and verified the completion of marketing initiatives for new locations including; local flier distributions, press releases, digital and print ads, direct mail campaigns, email campaigns, community outreach and partnerships.
- Suggested and successfully integrated paid social media marketing and increased acquisitions up to 30% in 60 days for California, Texas and Colorado markets.
- Collaborated on activity with our consultant to optimize budgets.
- Utilized Facebook Power Editor to maximize content engagement, increase sign-ups and strengthen brand identity.
- Consulted with up to 10 managers to provide direction and feedback on local marketing initiatives.
Marketing Lead II Resume
Objective : Highly organized, dedicated, resourceful Administrative Professional possessing extensive experience with a leading non-profit world-wide organization. Experience includes Marketing, Administrative Support, Staff/Volunteer scheduling and Customer Service. Strengths include providing excellent customer service, team work, problem-solving, communicating and implementing new marketing strategies and attention to detail. Consistently exceeded expectations in all tasks given.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite; Oracle/Siebel Marketing; Hemapshere; Cross Point; Share Point;Webi; Type 55 Wpm.
- Included Whole Blood, Double Red Cells-(2RBC) and special collections.
- Combined lists and renamed with appropriate campaign and extracted to I3 dialer to proper work-flow twice a week.
- Generated Direct Mail list for each drive excluding the do not call assertions; Broadcast Voice Message list generation, formatting and downloading.
- Configured time slots in Intouch/Hemasphere per reps request on Intouch form, for reduced goals at fixed sites; or as needed for goal reductions and fixed site closures.
- Managed Share Point Scripts and Messaging-posting 2RBC schedules; talking points.
- Analyzed and optimized digital and social media ad performances and managed monthly budget of up to $15,000.
- Oversaw and provide direction for social media page posts made by team to ensure quality and effectiveness.
Marketing Lead I Resume
Summary : Self-starter with the ability to multitask Exceptional organizational and administrative skills Superior communications and mentoring abilities Excellent customer service skills Outstanding partnering skills resulting in strong relationships Experience in the Mortgage Banking/Consumer Lending Industry Loan Processing Financial and Credit Analysis Appraisal Review.
Skills : Marketing Management, Creative Management & Execution, Marketing Campaign Concept, Creation & Execution.
- Lead team in the development of marketing campaigns and key promotional elements.
- Managed advertising team including ensuring every weekly insert, ROP and special print ads are proofed, processed and printed per strict weekly deadlines.
- Developed annual marketing plans including consumer promotions, media, advertisements, Internet programs, public relations and events for 45 stores in the Saint Louis Metro, Springfield, Illinois and Peoria, Illinois markets.
- Managed Facebook pages daily by posting comments, posting updates, posting events, interacting with customers and deploying Facebook Feature promotions.
- Monitored Twitter and LinkedIn for Shop 'n Save chatter.
- Updated and analyzed online/mobile report weekly using Google Analytics.
- Monitored competitors primarily through tracking their weekly print inserts and online vehicles.
- Reviewed weekly promotions and ad features (including researching any discrepancies or potential issues) communicate them to the office staff and all 45 stores as well as, in some circumstances, develop POP materials.
Assistant Marketing Lead Resume
Summary : An integrated marketing and omni-channel professional with strengths and experience in strategic planning, digital engagement, loyalty programs, CRM, project management, marketing research, and post-program ROI analysis.
Skills : Customer Service, Technical Support, Troubleshooting, Microsoft Office, Instructor, Testing, Trade Shows, Time Management.
- Managed the HIV/AIDS and Walgreens Optimal Wellness pharmacy marketing initiatives for 8000 stores.
- Worked collaboratively with business unit owners and central service marketing groups to develop strategic marketing plans highlighting HIV/AIDS care and services.
- Utilized digital, print, signage, and events to effectively communicate Walgreens HIV/AIDS services, prescription programs, and personalized patient care.
- Created HIV/AIDS print and digital ads for patients/physicians with total print circulations of over 1mm.
- Developed and managed experiential marketing budgets for major clients, including McDonald's, Comcast, and Southern California Edison (SCE).
- Developed short and long-range marketing plans, including program expansions, timeline development, budget assessments, and new business opportunities.
- Supervised, managed, and mentored six employees and conducted annual performance reviews.
Associate Marketing Lead Resume
Summary : Results driven marketing professional with expertise in planning, executing, and analyzing marketing, advertising, and communication programs. Notable success in strategically developing frameworks and ongoing marketing efforts for a growing company. Customer-driven problem solver with experience in developing relationships with internal and external teams and clients.
Skills : General Management, Training & Development, Sales Management, Merchandising, Operations Management, Ministry.
- Developed and executed customer-focused integrated marketing communications strategies to improve sales, and shorten the sales cycle.
- Created and managed social media content (Google+, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube).
- Trained and lead a team of associates on social media best practices and campaign calendar.
- Implemented new marketing tools, applications and software solutions including; Hootsuite, Constant Contact, Wordstream, and Survey Monkey.
- Wrote and created newsletters, Eblasts, promotions, and content campaigns.
- Created marketing materials on print and digital platforms and review, maintain and update material as needed, observing internal standards and deadlines.
- Selected and evaluated external vendor performance and quality.
Marketing Lead/Representative Resume
Headline : Detail oriented marketing professional with a proven ability to manage the development/execution of portfolio and acquisition marketing programs across multiple channels.
Skills : Management, Sales.
- Managed the development and deployment of internet banners, interstitials, emails and direct mail campaigns across the existing Business Card portfolio to drive increased sales engagement.
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams, including relationship managers, third party vendors, marketing, customer service and legal, to deliver timely and accurate program delivery.
- Executed more than twenty programs totaling more than 12 million marketing impressions.
- Manage project team to ensure project stay within planned timeline, facilitate weekly status meetings and communicate project status to all stakeholders.
- Interfaced with third party agencies to develop new marketing creative treatments that effectively drive increased engagement while promoting the key Ink brand elements.
- Managed the strategy and execution for the statement insert and statement message channels for Business Card brands and retail segments; in 2011, the statement channel generated over $150 thousand in revenues.
- Managed and processed portfolio marketing invoices totaling more than $5MM annually.
Marketing Lead Resume
Summary : A position in a growing organization that has the vision to recognize that success is a by-product of its respect and commitment to its personnel.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Illustrator, WordPress, Microsoft Office.
- Assisted with Social Media presence on Facebook, Twitter, & other outlets.
- Managed Google Adwords and Google Analytics accounts.
- Redesigned website, with a responsive mobile design.
- Developed and executed marketing strategies to expand presence in the rural communities Assisted in event planning and entrepreneurial promotion .
- Directed cross-functional teams, including digital, creative, mobile operations, production, accounting, and entertainment to achieve campaign goals for McDonald's, Comcast, and SCE.
- Integrated Marketing Services As a Team Lead, conceptualized, developed, and executed the Johnson & Johnson (J&J) marketing initiatives for 24 over-the-counter products, including Tylenol, Simply Sleep, and Benadryl at 5,900 Walgreens stores.
- Processed overbooked appointment reports, double red cell and below 5 x the goal reports and distributed to appropriate departments.
Master Of Arts