Marketing Director Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as a Marketing Director with a background in Management, Print, Media and Web. Interested in pursuing a Senior Graphic Designer or Art Director Position. Willing to travel and obtain certifications and continuing education relative to the field.
Skills : InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Illustrator, Adobe Acrobat, and Reader, Strategic Marketing Planning, Branding, Integrated Campaign Management, Collaborative, and Webinar Development.
- Developing, designing and maintaining all marketing, advertising and promoting that meet the objections for Dehoff realtors and Dehoff development.
- Building trust, value others, communicate effectively and focus on the customers.
- Defining activities and procedures: - uphold and provide guidance in following the brand guidelines for the company.
- Developing annual marketing and advertising plan/calendar detailing all print, web, public relations, and additional associated activities.
- Managing the marketing/advertising budget and provide the end of the month statement to accounting.
- Managing and overseeing all aspects of print production to include customized products, direct print, and web marketing campaigns to include postcards, personal brochures as requested.
- Designing, developing, ordering and distributing promotional items for company and agents.
- Positively partnering relationships with agents and staff, to include Dehoff development, managing special ad and marketing projects as requested.
- Proactively demonstrating agent-centered products at company sales meetings.
- Monitoring computers, website, local and national, recommend changes or discoveries to management.
Bachelor of Science
Office Manager/Marketing Director Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of experience as a Marketing Director. Top Performing Marketing Professional with strong leadership and relationship-building abilities.Personable and self-directed individual who is committed to accomplishing goals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing Communications, Mac OS X, Marketing Strategy, Office Administration, Leadership Training, Branding, Integrated Campaign Management, Collaborative, and Webinar Development.
- Maintaining and exceeding the sales activity standards to include monthly quotas, daily telephone lead base follow up calls, appointments, on-site and off-site sales activities, and other sales related performance metrics.
- Possessing good listening skills techniques and demonstrates exceptional customer service.
- Management of star force (CRM/lead base) for potential residents and referral activity, to include documentation of all completed and scheduled sales activities, including move-in and move-outs within the community, and manage current census changes.
- Host various events for lead base professionals and prospective clients to increase traffic in the community.
- Demonstrating proficiency in pulling, analyzing and completing weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Maintaining an active, working knowledge of current competition and any new trends or changes in the current market place.
- Creating a strong referral lead-based due to relationships built through my external business development, which has lead to high occupancy rates within my target markets.
- Offering solutions including improving overall community census, personally growing census numbers by 45% in overall closed won accounts within a 6 months timeframe, and implement marketing/sales plan to increase inbound leads to support the initiative of increasing new business by 20%.
Marketing Director II Resume
Headline : Over 7 years of experience as a Marketing Director. Extensive marketing, business development, leadership, and project management expertise. Deep understanding of business financials and experience managing tight budgets. Proven expertise in developing and managing relationships with clients, vendors, and agency partners.
Skills : Multi-channel Marketing Execution, Marketing Communications, PR, Branding, Sports Marketing, Social Media, Copywriting, Retail POS/POP, Tradeshow Exhibition, Television Advertising, Media Buying, Packaging Design, Digital Marketing, Research And Development, Analytics, Retail And Partnership Sales Promotions, Process/Performance Management, Strategic Planning, Media Relations, Creative, and Art Direction, Coordinated Marketing Campaigns.
- Built consumer demand by employing marketing programs that facilitated profitable growth.
- Implemented a multi-channel marketing strategy and retail distribution plan to support and drive the rapid, strategic expansion of retail store outlets.
- Provided leadership for all aspects of marketing communications, advertising, and public relations.
- Planned and executed the company's GTM product strategies, which included finalizing pricing and distribution plans, product roadmaps, project and promotion calendars, revenue forecasts, and creating sell-in and sell-through tools to support sales team (b2b and b2c).
- Executed and leveraged sponsorships, partnerships, and business development opportunities to drive sales profitability through retail partners.
- Developed a strong network of resources and relationships with industry partners, governing bodies, athletes and celebrities, and events to create organic opportunities to drive brand awareness and product excitement.
- Planned and executed the company's digital strategy including the redesign on Opti-shot golf.com that resulted in 20% increase in e-commerce revenue.
- Created and executed email strategy that achieved a 110% increase in engagement, a 17% increase in sales, and achieved organic list growth of 10% per send.
State Marketing Director Resume
Summary : Over 9+ years of industry experience as a Marketing Director with proven technical, business, & strategic planning skills in Marketing plus Development aspects of highly successful hi-tech products based on Data Center Networking & Enterprise Modular Converged Server and Storage Technologies.
Skills : Technology & Product Marketing, Extensive Product Planning, Management, Marketing, Pre-Sales, & Sales Enablement,Product Development,Business Strategy, Pricing Strategy, SDLC, and Agile Methodologies.
- Managing a team of marketing experts in enterprise data center technologies for customer engagement and sales enablement.
- Included global marketing of technology and products to drive revenue and profit growth with the next generation IT solutions.
- Developing new as services portfolio from inception (opportunity assessment) through development to delivery readiness/market launch support the identification and definition of new as offerings in conjunction with product management, company's sales channels, clients and analysts document requirements.
- Establishing and sustaining proper market-reference pricing for portfolio working with regional pricing teams.
- Working with regional services delivery organizations to align services delivery resources and skills for the successful execution of an approved business plan.
- Supporting portfolio product lead in identifying portfolio client targets and collaborating with marketing to develop and oversee the execution of demand generation and sales campaigns.
- Assisting in the development services capability in support of early adopter or beta customer programs.
- Assisting the sales organizations in understanding and communicating portfolio competitive positioning and solution differentiation.
Regional Marketing Director Resume
Headline : Over 7+ years of experience as a Marketing Director. Accomplished casino marketing professional and Marine Officer with experience encompassing strategic planning, creative development, media planning & buying, database /direct marketing, public relations, player development and promotions set to provide creative, innovative, enthusiastic and forward-thinking leadership in a team environment.
Skills : Adobe Creative Suite, Media Buying, Aristocrat Casino Management System, Konami Casino Management System, Strategic Planning, Event Planning, Event Management, Event Coordination, Casino Marketing, and Leadership Development.
- Developing and implementing a strategic marketing plan consisting of advertising, promotions, events, public relations, player loyalty program and merchandising for the casino.
- Coordinating all media strategies as well as provide creative ideas for monthly gaming promotions to generate revenue.
- Responsible for managing the coordination of all special events for each casino department and handling all customer service issues related to the event.
- Responsible for developing and implementing a casino marketing program, as well as long-term promotions for the continued development of a solid player customer base.
- Coordinating the design, development, implementation, and post-event or promotion evaluation of all special events and promotions.
- Facilitating the flow of information by organizing and presiding over regularly scheduled departmental meetings.
- Maintaining appropriate staffing levels; reviews and approves selections of applicants recommended by marketing staffs.
- Participates in formulating and administering the hotel & casino policies and strategic planning.
- Reviewing and analyzing activities, cost, operations, and forecasts data to determine department progress towards the hotel & casino goals and objectives.
- Ensuring compliance with the hotel & casino and departmental policies and procedures.
Marketing Director III Resume
Headline : Highly experienced marketing executive and business leader with a strong track record of building brands and delivering consistent financial and market share results in highly competitive food and beverage industries. Over 7 years of experience as a Marketing Director, building successful promotional campaigns that increase exposure, revenue and reinforce company brand with a creative attitude.
Skills : Strategic Marketing, Social Media Management, Creative Writing, Budgeting, Microsoft Office, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, Content Management, Management, and Marketing Strategy.
- Recognized for effective leadership in developing concepts and implementing strategies to ensure consistent company growth, raising the production quality, efficiency and revenue generation of the #1 television station in Charleston.
- Adept at developing, prioritizing, leading and implementing a range of strategy and innovative initiatives that attract new business and maximize revenue and ratings.
- Developing and executing effectively on air and online research-based marketing plans.
- Planning an annual budget close to one million dollars and handle all spending, including media buying.
- Maintaining excellent external relationships with radio stations, cable entities, social platform reps, clients and vendors, events companies and venues, community and non-profit organizations, in the market and beyond.
- Spearheading social initiatives and manage all online branding, contributing to social platform growth, growing audience share on all screens and successfully becoming the #1 media outlet for social and digital.
- Providing strategic digital direction to clients and internal teams by defining, documenting and implementing operational best practices and encouraging social monetization.
- Managing, training and inspiring a team of six, while still writing, shooting and editing numerous projects.
Advertising And Marketing Director Resume
Objective : Dedicated marketing professional with 4 years' experience in marketing management, advertising and public relations. Areas of strength include marketing plan development and special events planning. Seeking an opportunity in the Marketing, Advertising, Publishing or Public Relations profession.
Skills : Strategic Marketing, Marketing Management, and Consumer Media and Market Research,Real Estate Development and Telecommunications, Organized, Self-motivated Director, All Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Exceptional Interpersonal, Organizational, Written, and Oral Communication, and Knowledge Of Social Media Applications.
- Created and executed strategic biannual marketing plans to complement the company's goals to improve communication with existing customers.
- Developed strategies to expand geographic presence to increase market share and revenue.
- Led the recruiting department, planning and directing communication efforts to locate and hire new sales representatives in existing and new markets.
- Designed and implemented SEO improvements for web and created seasonal Google Adwords (pay-per-click) campaigns leading to gross revenues of $700,000 in 18 months.
- Led recruiting efforts, increasing new sales representative hires by 95% in 3 seasons.
- Organized and directed design and production of two catalogs per year, with 2. 5 million circulations.
- Worked with third-party list procurement companies to develop strategic plans for new customer acquisition, leading to $1 million in gross annual sales.
- Managed integrated social media, email and direct mail promotional campaigns to reconnect with lapsed customers, acquire new customers and garner additional sales from existing customers.
- Improved company communication with sales reps and customers, providing feedback to make improvements to product and customer service.
Sales And Marketing Director Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years of experience as a Marketing Director. Accomplished senior marketing and event management professional with broad experience encompassing local and corporate event logistics and execution, sponsorship sales, digital marketing & PR, client promotions and account management.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Promo Suite, Oracle, WordPress, Marketron Mobile, WideOrbit Social Media, Strategic Marketing Planning, Branding, and Integrated Campaign Management.
- Leading the Cleveland marketing function of 6 direct reports through a turnaround to drive sales and profit growth for four brands and its digital properties.
- Managing the planning and implementation details of sales-driving campaigns and events annually to ensure success, budget, and risk, and champion satisfaction goals.
- Managing sales executives to create pricing strategies designed to increase sponsorship revenue.
- Developing and implementing best practices for user-friendly on-site activation and digital integration.
- Cultivating relationships with civic, non-profit, and media organizations.
- Consulting the VP of programming and regional VP - midwest on identifying and vetting potential marketing directors for the midwest region.
- Earning a reputation as a results-driven director for the regional vice president, 7 senior managers, and 10 account executives.
Marketing Director I Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a Marketing Director. A marketing leader with a diverse background in Consumer Packaged Goods specializing in brand management and consumer experience. Resourceful problem solver who brings an entrepreneurial spirit to corporate environments. Strong influencer and team player, building relationships at all organizational levels.
Skills : Brand Management, Creative Development, Integrated Marketing, Relationship Building, Process Improvement, Strategic Planning, Product Development, Leading Cross-Functional Teams, and P&L Management.
- Responsible for all new product development, including creative, timing, profitability and consumer experience.
- Identified opportunities for growth through data, consumer insights, market trends, inventors and competitive shopping.
- Partnered with sales to pitch new products, packaging, and placement to key decision makers at retail outlets like Walmart, Mar-Maxx, bed bath & beyond and ultra.
- Oversaw the initiation and development of sales collateral and tradeshows.
- Responsible for all company promotions and media activities including public relations, web, social, print and tradeshow activities.
- Negotiated contracts and fostered strong relationships with licensors, inventors and agencies.
- Developed, implemented and monitored a stage gate process supported by cross-functional teams to streamline workflow and limit errors.
- Defined goals and objectives for the marketing department; focused on growing their careers and ensuring they achieved their personal and professional goals.
Marketing Director Resume
Summary : Over 8+ years of experience as a Marketing Director. Accomplished Sales & Marketing Professional with a background of success in B-to-B and B-to-C Consultative Sales. Experienced in highly competitive markets developing customized marketing strategies, managing complex sales cycles, penetrating new markets, expanding current business, and growing market share.
Skills : New Business Development, Expanding Market Share, Targeted Account Selling, Strategic Business, Planning/Account Analysis, Product Positioning/Launches/Marketing, Brand Recognition/Acceptance, Client Relationship Management (CRM), Contract Strategies/Closing, Team Leadership, and Mentoring, Strategic Partnerships/Key Alliances Renewals, and Client Retention.
- Marketing to attorneys, judges and probation officers to drive sales of breath alcohol ignition interlock devices, as well as alcohol monitoring devices and programs.
- Establishing and maintaining relationships with referral sources, resulting in increasing market share 16% in the first 3 months.
- Building a brand presence and expand market share, delivering best of class monitoring products and services within the state.
- Educating referral sources on the introduction and application of new products and services, serving as a product technical expert.
- Providing market intelligence to ensure smart start's competitive agility in the marketplace.
- Presenting educational training sessions to probation officers, prosecutors, and other interested court personnel.
- Attending and exhibiting at associated conferences including state corrections association, state probation association, an association for court administration, judicial conferences, bar association conferences, and others.
- Assisting with local lobby and legislative actions in collaboration with the local MADD chapter.