Receiving Specialist Resume
Objective : Steadfast team player that generates a working and long term relationship with cliental. Increased customer service for a multi million-dollar corporation that focuses on customer service.
Skills : Microsoft office, Excel, Data Entry.
- Received purchase, donations, stimulus, USDA, and national orders.
- Created space for a product in an Overcrowded warehouse. Transfer product incoming/ outgoing to all Food Bank warehouses.
- Posted purchased, donated, stimulus, USDA, and national orders. Receiving product for proper packaging and shipping.
- Ensured that all products were inspected and quality checked prior to departure from facility to customers.
- Customer service was a top priority and has driven all aspects of manufacturing.
- Located material and kept accurate inventory Counting product Getting Information Investigating shipments.
- Received product Keyed in paperwork for all incoming product Inspected product Customer service Ran daily spreadsheets Multitasked.
Receiving Specialist I Resume
Objective : Bilingual, jack of all trades, experienced and skilled shipping specialist that utilizes good knowledge of shipping and receiving in produce. Have strong communication skills and an integral team member.
Skills : Warehouse management systems, bfc headset systems, Triple, jacks.
- Handled all Shopko vendor transactions originating in the inbound and outbound area.
- Enter all incoming merchandise into an inventory system. Issue vendor credits and handles UPS deliveries.
- Responsible for all paperwork and computer system reporting for the receiving area.
- Receiving room clean and maintained neat, orderly product displays. Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves, and carried merchandise out on the floor.
- Received merchandise and assigned pricing Organized store and in-store presentations Filled in for Customer Service Associates when needed.
- Responsible for receiving the product from the department and keeping an accurate inventory.
- Checked and ensuring appropriate numbers of a product are received. Gathered information to assess the correct orders.
Jr. Receiving Specialist Resume
Objective : To seek employment with a stable company that will allow to use acquired skills and to continue to gain knowledge and experience. A dedicated employee with strong work ethics in teamwork.
Skills : Microsoft word and excel, Data Entry.
- Responsible for custom packaging all parts for shipments to multiple countries, including fragile and hazardous materials.
- Ensured all packages were correctly weighed, labeled, and coded for billing purposes.
- Provided quality insurance for weight specification, conversions, and quantity of orders.
- Specialized in SAP for tracking details, customer satisfaction, conversions and quantity of orders.
- Specialized training in shipping and receiving fragile packages from outside countries.
- Inspected received products for quality and defects. Put cases away in reserve locations as necessary.
- Responsible for reconciling all invoices, correcting errors, and entering data in the computer.
Receiving Specialist/Analyst Resume
Objective : Dynamic professional with experience in warehouse management. Talent for promoting employee engagement through effective leadership and direct communications. Detail orientated, with attention to efficient and effective.
Skills : Software Skills, Phone/Fax and Copier.
- Responsible for safe forklift driving, Receiving, and stocking material in the warehouse.
- Performed loading/unloading of trucks on a daily basis. Worked with scan guns to receive the material.
- Worked with the Applied Material's computer system to search for parts or materials and also used the computer system.
- Checked all incoming and outgoing material for damage and check material for accuracy.
- Worked with different sections within the company in order to ship parts in a timely manner.
- Reported the damage to a supervisor, do the necessary paperwork, and turn the part over to the QA/QC team.
- Passed all required safety and security tests to comply with DuPont standard.
Receiving Specialist II Resume
Headline : Progressive experience and knowledge in civilian and military supply chain management and proficient with International Network Planning and Freight Forwarding and Operations Management experience.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Technical Skills.
- Maintained all Receiving Receipts for parts warehouse and file for accountability and historical purposes within regulations.
- Investigated receipt of items that were partial shipments or missing documentation.
- Maintained the EXCEL database of all non-requisition items.
- Maintained all records using databases and filed paperwork.
- Responsible for processing and receiving orders; conducting turn-ins of recoverable items, and walk-through requests.
- Verified parts/materials/supplies received against requisitions, shipping notices, or invoices, to determine irregularities in the orders.
- Handled and stored flammable or corrosive materials. Check bridged quantities against manifest quantities.
Receiving Specialist III Resume
Summary : Product Testing Coordinator managing the internal/external recruitment of, compensation and tracking of adult shoe testers for casual, athletic, and industry-specific footwear.
Skills : Customer Service Skills, MS-Excel.
- Responsible for incoming shipments of merchandise via trucks, USPS, FEDEX, UPS and vendors.
- Responsible for outgoing shipments of merchandise. Defecting damaged/outdated/recalled merchandise.
- Properly defected, stored, and shipped environmentally sensitive items.
- Executed MIRs (merchant initiated returns). Filing paperwork for incoming and outgoing shipments.
- Properly executedreceipts of donation for the product given to Second Harvest Food Bank, AARF and Goodwill.
- Received trucks from Food Distribution Center (acknowledging truck in the system, unloading the truck).
- Maintained accurate stock records and schedules. Unloaded, picked, staged and loaded products for shipping.
Lead Receiving Specialist Resume
Summary : Skilled Customer Service Representative who maintains a High level of professionalism, patience and efficiency to minimize Customer dissatisfaction and increase customer loyalty.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SPSS, In design, Photoshop.
- Assisted department in identifying solutions to increase productivity and efficiency.
- Encouraged team members to increase department moral.
- Administered and lead group meetings to discuss areas of improvement/efficiency needs.
- Facilitated receiving procedures to ensure inventory is accounted for and properly distributed.
- Implemented strategic plans that increase the company's overall productivity with minimum to little supervision.
- Evaluated quality of merchandise and service provided to customers, quality control analysis.
- Provided feedback to upper management, management, and supervisors regarding processes and areas of improvement needed.
Associate Receiving Specialist Resume
Headline : Candidate passionate about Environmental Safety and Health seeking a new challenging position to assist in the continuous improvement of the safety culture while increasing environmental awareness and compliance.
Skills : Safety, Lean Six Sigma, Quality Assurance, Forklift Operator.
- Operated pickers, sit-downs, and stand-up forklifts. Unloaded incoming trailers and staged for receiving of materials.
- Acquired a Class B CDL with HazMat endorsement to transport materials to other locations.
- Trained in Job-setting, Receiving Docks, Material Handling, Wrapper/Shipping, and SAP problem-solving in WM-IM with POD functions.
- Delivered all necessary packaging components and products to the liquid and tablet packaging lines.
- Double-checked material job-sets for batch runs. Job-set materials for tablet and liquid packaging.
- Verified and received components and products into inventory using SAP and RF handhelds.
- Received incoming shipments and reviewed contents against purchase order for accuracy.
Master Of Science
Asst. Receiving Specialist Resume
Objective : Customer Service and Administrative opportunities who continually maintains a positive attitude while interacting with demanding clients. Serves as the primary point of contact for both in-house and external phone.
Skills : Highly motivated, Multi-tasker, work well Coaching, Mentoring.
- Coordinated with delivery drivers to schedule delivers Verify that the shipments are in-tact.
- Certified that the deliveries match the Bill of Lading Receive product into the computer system Locate storage locations for a product.
- Redirected shipments en route in response to customer requests.
- Loaded and unloaded pieces into boxes for shipment. Received, stored and shipped goods and materials.
- Adhered to all requirements and regulations for interstate HAZMAT carriers.
- Conducted monthly, quarterly and yearly inventories of warehouse stock.
- Resolved service issues in a timely manner, including coordinating and processing returns.
Receiving Specialist/Executive Resume
Headline : Ambitious inventory specialist with experience in shipping and receiving seeking a challenging career to leverage current abilities as well as a chance to learn new skills and techniques.
Skills : Data Entry, Data Analysis, Business Analysis, Forecasting.
- Returned surgical instruments and verify lot and serial numbers.
- Received incoming new products from manufacturers. Follow FDA regulations on tissue handling and distribution.
- Checked the certificate of conformance that is included with a new product.
- Prepared orders and ensure lot numbers are correct and items are sterile.
- Received after cases are completed. Shipments are time-sensitive and must ship to fulfill the next case.
- Obtained training in Sage Business Works. Banded, wrapped packaged and cleaned equipment.
- Operated powered lift trucks, floor sweepers, pallet jacks and forklifts safely, with an incident rate.
Receiving specialist Resume
Headline : Experienced company oriented, skilled in all phases of the wholesale and retail trade sales in hardware sector. Provided fast and qualified customer service. Excellent skills in planning, budgeting.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Store Management System.
- Checked the quality and quantity of the stock by primary documents. Inform the delivery division for differences (if there is so).
- Checked merchandise for correctly printed barcodes and/or articles numbers. Check merchandise for the period of "best by date".
- Sorted the merchandise and prepare for exposing on the store's sales floor.
- Organized the process of completing the client's orders. Check the client's payments and issue their orders.
- Stocked and organized shelves for accurate location maintenance. Maintain a safe, OSHA approved environment.
- Processed and maintained shipping invoices. Unload shipments from inbound trucks for outbound trucks.
- Documented date, temperature, quantity, and damage count into an RF system. Prepared documentation to release truck drivers.