Director of Admissions Resume
Summary : A highly energetic, motivated, and productive optimist with strong sales/customer care and leadership abilities refined through more than 25 years of experience. Exceptionally talented in team/business development, I establish rapport and trust quickly with a diverse clientele. Extremely persistent, I work well under pressure, am a self starter, and have a proven record of exceeding expectations.
Skills : Salesforce, Oracle, Campus Vue, Yardi, Microsoft Office Suite, Photoshop,.
- Responsible for new student recruitment, exceeded all monthly enrollment targets by using innovative sales and motivational techniques.
- Interviewed, hired, trained, supervised, and evaluated staff of 10 Admissions Representatives.
- Collaborated with Campus President and administrative team on student enrollment strategies.
- Successfully cultivated and maintained relationships with community partners.Responsible for recruiting new students.
- Consistently exceeded company set and personal sales goals; received Admissions Excellence Award for achieving the highest enrollment percentage over target nationwide 3 consecutive years.
- Delivered multiple sales and motivational presentations at regional meetings, including addressing the Las Vegas Leadership Conference for 100 campus executives.
- Elected, by management and peers to the seat of "President of Culture" for 5 regional campuses, and maintained through re-election for 3 years, responsible for the growth of company community outreach and employee professional/personal development.
- Active participant in job fairs and college consortiums.
BS In Behavioral And Organizational Devopement
Director of Admissions And Marketing Resume
Objective : Experienced professional with a successful career in banking, business development, and administration. Proactive approach has resulted in capturing numerous accounts and expanding client base Possess excellent interpersonal, analytical, and organizational skills. An effective manager with the skills necessary to direct, train, and motivate staff to its fullest potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Recruiting, Sales Operations, Consultative Selling, Team Building.
- Hired and trained Admissions Coordinators to sell education opportunities to prospective students.
- Organized open houses and community events to showcase our school.
- Composed budgets and P & L statements; Stayed within my budgets.
- Exceeded goals each quarter (new school starts).
- Motivated my team of Coordinators (12) to work smarter and surpass their individual goals.
- Worked side-by-side with Financial Aid, Program Directors and Campus President to make the school the best in class.
- Answered students' questions regarding products, prices and start availability for their schedules.
Certificate In Continuous Process Improvement
Director of Admissions & Social Services Resume
Headline : Highly effective and passionate higher-education professional with over 12 years of experience in management, coaching, training and development. Experienced in leading individuals to success in goal-driven, fast paced environments, including multiple combat deployments to hostile areas.
Skills : Experienced, focused Sales Manager who effectively leads teams through achievement of weekly, monthly and quarterly quotas.
- Coordinates the enrollment management system to ensure that the admissions process is operating efficiently and also in harmony with the school's mission.
- Assists with institutional events related to advancement initiatives.
- Cultivates relationships with prospective families through personal communications as well as connecting them with other employees.
- Takes responsibility for all print and electronic materials and forms used in the enrollment process for the Academy.
- Represents the Academy at appropriate church and community events.
- Provides accurate and timely reports of enrollment statistics.
- Manages the various forms, student interviews and principal meetings of applicants in order to provide and orderly decision-making process for the admissions committee.
- Communicates decisions as well as next steps to prospective families throughout the admissions process.
B.A. In History
Executive Director of Admissions Resume
Objective : Currently have been working for four years as the Director of Admissions in a 118 bed skilled nursing facility. This has allowed me to developed an extensive knowledge of both the clinical and financial aspects of the healthcare industry. I am well acclimated to the Medicare and Medi-Cal systems, as well as managed care insurances and authorizations. My dedication and social skills allow me to excel in this department with case managers, doctors, families, and other colleagues.
Skills : Campus Vue, Velocify, Salesforce, Blackboard.
- Entered new patients basic and insurance information.
- Ran a verification of benefits with the insurance company.
- Coordinating a treatment plan for patients, before during and after treatment.
- Coordinating flights for patients if necessary.
- Coordinating Detox as well as transportation to detox.
- Coordinating inpatient treatment as well as aftercare/sober living etc.
- Meeting/Networking with multiple facilities/detoxes/hospitals/marketers etc.
Communications And Information Systems
Assistant Director of Admissions Resume
Summary : Experienced, enthusiastic and effective leader with extensive experience in the higher education industry. Expertise in employee coaching and development, strategic planning and implementation, project analysis, process creation, refinement and implementation. A strong critical thinker and accomplished public speaker, excelling in leading small or large groups, specializing in the development and execution of strategic enrollment initiatives.
Skills : Leadership, Leadership Development, Training & Development, Sales, Salesforce, Talent Acquisition, Management, Marketing Strategy, Market Analysis.
- Recruited to develop and execute strategic and tactical enrollment management plans and provide leadership and coordination to key offices and functions in Enrollment Management.
- Worked collaboratively with Provost, faculty and staff to facilitate a coordinated enrollment effort, including appropriate market research, data collection/assessment to increase first-time, full-time and degree seeking student retention and persistence rates.
- Provided leadership in the creation of strategic goals based on analysis of student success, predictive modeling, program specific and institutional capacity, market research and geo-demographic data - increased the diversity, quality and quantity of the student body.
- Integrated technology and marketing to enhance recruitment, retentions and marketing strategies including web-based recruitment, social media and other technological applications.
- Developed and maintained collaborative, engaged, transparent and strategic partnerships with internal and external stakeholders to advance enrollment, retention, graduation and budgetary goals and objectives.
- Select Accomplishments Built a functional team from 18 admissions advisors to a scalable team of 55 consisting of 4 admissions managers, 5 senior admissions advisors, 5 mentors, and 3 assistant admissions advisors.
- Assisted in the implementation of a new CRM Salesforce to expand student growth from internal system.
- Revamped the front end communication of all prospective students throughout the enrollment process.
MBA In MBA
Campus Director of Admissions Resume
Summary : My goal is to secure a position with a growing company that understands the importance of a positive environment and how critical it is to employee performance. This company will allow me to use my years of experience in Executive Management and Process Improvement to help increase revenue, and lead a company to its goals. As a loyal member of their management team, I hope to have the flexibility and independence necessary to increase the company's bottom line and overall market share.
Skills : Administrative Duties, Skills Used, Office work, Assisting.
- Provide meaningful input into the development of departmental operating and capital budgets.
- Manage and operate departments according to and within department operating and capital budgets.
- Supervise 60+ employees in multiple sites and in two (2) different departments including two (2) coordinators and one (1) supervisor.
- Manage payroll costs and productivity according to established productivity guidelines.
- Monitor hours worked via time and attendance and control overtime.
- Develop and implement ideas/programs to increase efficiency of departments.
- Advance the overall health of the organization by increasing cash collections through the accumulation of accurate and timely information at the time of registration.
- Listen to the needs of; administration, physicians, employees, patients, and customers.
Senior Director Of Admissions Resume
Objective : Eighteen years of leadership and management with proven record of dramatically increasing efficiency. I am a strong systems oriented individual with the unique ability to create and implement procedures designed to develop highly effective organizations while decreasing expenditures. Committed to continually learn, maintain, and apply management knowledge, techniques, and technical expertise.
Skills : Sales, Salesforce.Com, SAAS, Excel, Powerpoint, Word, Networking, Negotiation Skills, Consultative Selling, Team Player, Business Development, Attention To Detail, Oral Communication, Organized.
- Overseeing all aspects of the admissions process, working with clients, families, and referral sources.
- Responsible for assessing and diagnosing all potential admissions for clinical appropriateness.
- Responsible for completing and distributing daily/weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual reports to the facility.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining admissions budget for facility.
- Responsible for hiring, managing, and terminating staff to ensure appropriate staffing for department.
- Implemented new admission processes to reduce facility costs.
- Assisted with implementation of new 45 day program for young adult male population which has improved overall Average Daily Census.
Director of Admissions/Registrer Resume
Objective : Responsibilities Administer the university's admissions programs. Administer the university's student recruitment program. Advise incoming students on admissions procedures. Plan, direct, and supervise freshman and parent orientation programs. Implement and evaluate policies and procedures to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of admissions and recruitment programs. Maintain CRM system for prospective students.
Skills : Medicare and Medi-Cal, HMO Eligibility, Auth's & LOA's, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word College Courses, HIPAA Regulations.
- To Present AristaCare at Whiting Coordinate Admissions Office operations in a nursing home environment.
- Ensure compliance with applicable standards.
- Oversee the in-patient/out-patient functions, bed assignments, and completion of preliminary paperwork for entering patients.
- Conduct tours of the facility for interested families and patients.
- Interviewed patients upon admission; record necessary personal information and secured required signatures; prepare and supply patient data to appropriate departments.
- Work with nursing staff to ensure appropriate patient placement.
- Confirme that all insurance benefits coverage met standards of admissions as dictated by policy.
- Maintain a daily census of patients who were at the facility.
Bachelor Of Arts In History
Director of Admissions/Admissions Coordinator Resume
Objective : Senior operating and management executive with strong P&L management experience and a proven track record of driving market share, revenue and profit growth. Strategically focused with exceptional leadership skills. Effective at building high performance teams and leading change in competitive business environments.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Powerpoint.
- Exceeded budgeted goals including leads, enrollments, and new student starts.
- Effectively hired and managed a team of over 20 admissions representatives.
- Identified obstacles in recruiting and provided immediate coaching and feedback.
- Worked directly with Financial Aid to ensure timely student-packaging.
- Managed lead conversion rates to ensure performance and cost per lead savings.
- Developed and executed creative marketing initiatives.
- Supervised administrative personnel to develop superior efficiencies for admitting and servicing students Received national recognition for achievements and performance.
Director of Admissions/Program Specialist Resume
Headline : Perceptive, broad-based professional with experience in understanding customers in a business environment, influencing others in the organization to adopt new ideas and using that knowledge to create business growth. Strong skills with experience introducing change and creating acceptance for new ideas. Aptitude for building loyalty and team unity. Strong analytical skills to address challenges from many directions and create solutions to problems. Microsoft Office, Word, and Excel.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Outlook, Matrix, Quickcare, Office Equipment.
- Develops and manages initial contact with discharge planner, family or responsible party of patient.
- Manage tours of the facility for families, case managers and doctors, educate other members of the team of the tour route.
- Manage admission process, paperwork timely and accurate completion of paperwork, courteous treatment of residents and family members and implementation of quality/expectation setting guidelines where appropriate.
- Develop in services with employees so they can understand the importance of their role with the families to retain the patient and improve customer service.
- Works in conjunction with other sales resources, liaisons to convert as many appropriate referrals to admissions as possible.
- Works under the Senior Director of Business Development and Facility Administrator.
- Using the daily referral log and and monthly tracking and trending tool, reports statistics on all referrals, admissions, pending referrals, denials and lost business, discharges, and pending discharges.
- Determines financial and hospital discharge plans for all pending referrals and arranges for clinical assessment either telephonically or onsite.
Assistant Director of Admissions Resume
Summary : Highly accomplished sales and management professional with excellent leadership skills adept at quickly and successfully responding to ever-changing environments and situations. Consistently achieves goals within critical deadlines and able to leverage an eye for detail to ensure the quality and accuracy of deliverables. Able to motivate and mentor diverse teams, while leading by example as an individual contributor.
Skills : Excel,word,PowerPoint, Midas report.
- Supervise, monitor, and analyze admissions team data to identify trends and opportunities to achieve budgeted targets, improve processes and performance.
- Deliver individual and team feedback through coaching and training to assist the Admissions Department and the school in meeting strategic objectives.
- Develop and implement strategies to create a positive team atmosphere.
- Conduct business with high integrity and ethics while complying with state, federal and company policies.
- Collaborate with, and provide support to, other college departments to ensure students are receiving exceptional service and are prepared to begin school in a positive environment.
- Maintain staffing levels, interview, hire, and train staff members to maximize productivity and minimize turnover.
- Adult Admissions Representative Conducted interviews with prospective students to determine their education and career goals and guided them through the college application process.
- Coupled strong communication and motivational skills to promote the success of the college and its graduates.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Director of Admissions Resume
Objective : Looking for a new opportunity with a growing company. I am seeking a position that will help me grow as well as benefit from my expertise. I have excellent organizational and communication skills, with an outstanding Management style. I have the ability to work equally well in both team-oriented and self-directed environments. Open to move anywhere.
Skills : Recruiting, Relationship Management.
- Develop and lead marketing strategies to support skilled nursing facility's marketing efforts.
- Provide strategic, tactical, development and execution of all marketing, promotions and events plans.
- Manage all aspects of the facility census by opening and maintain accounts with insurer, community organizations, hospitals, physicians and managed care, which generate patient referrals and admissions.
- Supervise Admission Coordinator to ensure all tactical, clerical, preadmission, admission and discharge processes are followed.
- Manage facility census goals and annual budget projections and conducts all sales and marketing activities of the facility.
- Lead liaison between the company, the community and works with local community agencies to generate a positive image to encourage referral activities.
- Develop strategies to maximize admissions including daily contact with potential referral sources including but not limited to hospitals, physicians, insurers, case management companies and health care agencies.
- Conduct admission screening of potential patients, determine level of care, services required, equipment needs and insurance coverage.
Bachelor Of Arts In Marketing
Director of Admissions III Resume
Headline : Highly accomplished sales and management professional with excellent leadership skills adept at quickly and successfully responding to ever-changing environments and situations. Consistently achieves goals within critical deadlines and able to leverage an eye for detail to ensure the quality and accuracy of deliverables. Able to motivate and mentor diverse teams, while leading by example as an individual contributor.
Skills : Qualified Professional.
- Managed the entire admissions process from lead generation to class start.
- Interviewed and trained all new hires for the admissions department.
- Monitored and executed an effective lead rotation.
- Performed daily audits of all leads received at the campus.
- Routinely observed career planning sessions to provide feedback to the admissions staff.
- Trained admissions department on the company approved phone outline and interview presentation.
- Served as liaison for admissions between cross functional departments such as: financial aid, registrar, and career services.
- Increased the program knowledge of the admissions department by providing current occupational trends and statistics Executed all second interviews for prospective students.
Bachelor Of Arts In Psychology
Director of Admissions Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, detail oriented Sales and Communications Executive. Reputation of increasing sales, through recruiting, training, leadership, and multi-tasking. A mediator, and liaison that gets along well with all levels of management and diverse staff. Possess excellent interpersonal, people, communication, organizational and time management skills. Ability to manage and lead by example. Bilingual, English and Spanish.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Excel
- Responsible for supervising day-to-day and personnel operations in the admissions department, such as recruiting activities, electronic and print communications, hiring and training staff, budget management, research and statistics.
- Responsible for the recruitment of prospective, high school and adult students while meeting 1st quarter quota plus an additional 18%.
- Insure all inquiries are tracked and recorded in the computer and the call center.
- Reviewing student files for admission to the university.
- Training all new Admission Coordinators on rebuttals, procedures, and process's.
- Coordinate enrollment process for all students entering the university.
- Utilize expertise to coach team members and ultimately increase the teams overall conversion and start rates.
- Provide ongoing feedback to team members and tracking reports.