Admissions Counselor Resume
Skills : Full Stack Devloper, MEAN stack with PostgreSQL.
- Guided undergraduate students through the enrollment process.
- Contacted prospective students to provide them with information on programs, resources, and financial aid.
- Develop and adhere to an effective call strategy that includes methods for gathering information and building rapport Schedule and conduct admissions interviews.
- Identify and address the concerns of prospective students.
- Uncover the needs of a diverse student population in order to ensure an overall positive back-to-school experience.
- Student Progression/Servicing of Existing Students/Administrative Time.
- Followed up with current students through the completion of their first course to ensure student support and success.
- Developed strategies with students to assist with progression.
Sr. Admissions Counselor Resume
Summary : My goal is to obtain a position where can use several years of customer service experience as well as supervisory experience to satisfy business and customer needs. Also, relocating professional, moving from Greenville, SC back to Roanoke, VA.
Skills : Bilingual: English and Albanian.
- Freshman recruitment data manager where tasks include numerous data reports using Excel and Access databases.
- Work with a team of counselors to create and implement various digital and print marketing campaigns.
- Directly supervise staff members who review freshman applications outside of the office.
- Assist in awarding nearly $18 million in merit-based scholarships to freshman applicants.
- Manage the distribution of more than 23,000 freshman applications to members of the recruitment team.
- Create email filters using Hobson's Connect CRM.
- Evaluate undergraduate applications using Banner.
- Represent the university at recruitment events, including traveling for up to 10 weeks per year.
Lead Admissions Counselor Resume
Summary : To continue to grow within a leadership position. As well as contribute my skills and knowledge to assist an organization exceed their goals.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook And Access. Outstanding Verbal And Written Communication Skills.
- Cold calling and acquiring new students to enroll at the University.
- Conducting student appointments to probe and identify educational goals and disseminate course and program information to align with those goals.
- Experienced in strategically finding new leads and developing a professional rapport with new students, monitoring student progress and participation through the enrollment process.
- Utilize critical thinking and problems solving to address and resolve student issues to ensure a positive student experience.
- Sales Accomplishments: Maintain an average call base of 88 dials per day.
- Average enrollment of 5 students per month exceeding the goal of 2 students per month. 90% success rate of students still enrolled at the University of Phoenix after original enrollment commitment.
- Assisted in the writing and editing of marketing material for student recruitment.
BS in Sports Administration
Admissions Counselor Resume
Headline : A young professional with several years of experience serving in program management. Strong skills in team development, human capital management, results-based analysis, effective communication, and administration. Recognized as a detail decisions person with demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced environment, including months of international experience and professional development. Special expertise in customer service and delivering results.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Access, Excel and Powerpoint. Collections, Revenue, Billing, Insurance.
- Counseled and enrolled over 151 students through their first course, securing to date over $894,000 in course revenue.
- Analyzed daily performance metrics to create a strategy to enhance enrollment numbers, while exceeding in team key performance indicators averaging above 8% connect time and 12% above work utilization goals.
- Entered in new lead datasets and created filters to run quires for various reports.
- Adapted to consistent company changes by managing all student inquiries, having an in-depth understanding of the admissions process and protocol and partnering with various student facing departments to ensure student success.
- Utilized lead database to source over 500 potential student leads.
- Employed complex admissions strategies and adhered to a well-structured work schedule for completing admissions and retention work, while holding students accountable to strict admissions and homework deadlines.
- Achieved the highest percentage of newly contacted leads for the january and february enrollment periods.
International Student Advisor/Admissions Counselor Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, reliable and motivated professional seeking a position as an administrative assistant where I can utilize my well-honed organizational and strategic communication skills.
Skills : Administrative Assistant, Higher Education Admissions, Customer Service, Academic Advising.
- Operate within company and government prescribed regulations and standards.
- Recruit and follow up with qualified candidates for academic programs.
- Hands on experience with transmitting information to address student inquires.
- Mentor and advise students on admission procedures and provide guided tours through the facility.
- Photocopy and send international transcripts for evaluation and translation.
- Set up information sessions and interview applicants via telephone and face-to-face contact.
- Proven ability to multi-task and adhere to constant strict deadlines.
- Build relationships with perspective students as well as with other faculty and staff members.
Bachelor of Arts
Jr. Admissions Counselor Resume
Objective : Dedicated to representing and promoting a company through quality customer service and support. Extrovert who thrives in a fast-paced work environment and feeds on every opportunity to meet new people, think creatively, brainstorm, establish relationships, learn new skills, and acquire new information while fulfilling company and customer needs; I can also be a pretty funny guy.
Skills : Proficient in email correspondence, Writing, Interpersonal Communication, Customer Service, Proficient in MS Office, Team oriented, group communication and think strategy.
- Advised students regarding educational issues such as course and program selection, class scheduling, school adjustment, truancy, study habits, and career planning.
- Counseled individuals to help them understand and overcome personal, social, or behavioral problems affecting their educational or vocational situations.
- Conferred with parents or guardians, teachers, other counselors, and administrators to resolve students' behavioral, academic, and other problems.
- Generated over 50 outbound calls daily to persuade students to come in for academic tours of the school.
- Prepared and presented teaching methods and instructional materials to meet students' varying needs and interests.
- Instructed through lectures, discussions, and demonstrations in one or more subjects such as English, mathematics, or social studies.
- Prepared, administered, and graded assignments in order to evaluate students' progress.
- Implemented district policies and administrative regulations to maintain accurate, complete, and correct student records as required by laws.
Lead Admissions Counselor Resume
Summary : To work as an administrative assistant, receptionist, or client services representative in an environment that promotes intellectual drive, nurtures professional growth, and strengthens individual capabilities.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communictaion, Work Ethic, Results Driven.
- Exceptional at coordinating hospital discharges, admissions and external admissions as a member of a three person team that facilitates an average of 500 admissions per year.
- Ability to work closely in coordinating and communicating with social workers, nurses and Directors of Nursing, related medical staff and family members.
- Meet with families to facilitate smooth transitions into long term care, rehabilitation and assisted living services.
- Excellent and accurate with documentation to include obtaining financial documents for financial approval for external admissions; generating billing numbers; meeting with families to obtain signatures for legal documentation; depositing and maintaining payments; executing unit releases.
- Dependable census manager, to include reporting on a quarterly basis to the State of Maryland Department of Health Care Commission Office, maintaining daily census, and reporting to the Health Care Counselor.
- Community Outreach - Host and facilitate monthly events.
- Conduct tours for Assisted Living, Long Term Care, and Rehab Facility.
Associate of Science
Outreach & Admissions Counselor Resume
Headline : A Dedicated, energetic, people-focused, patient individual with a background in Administration, Recruitment, Hospitality, Sales, and High-Level Organization. Significant Experience in communications, recruitment, and multitasking. Proven interpersonal, customer service and administrative skills. Adaptable team player recognized for keen observation of details and a willingness to learn and teach newly acquired skills.
Skills : Credible Mobile Software, Value Options Software, Customer Care, Communications Skills, Knowledge Joint Commission Standard.
- Develops a profile of students attracted to the college by conducting research; interviewing applicants; designing questionnaires for current students; analyzing questionnaire results; conducting focus groups.
- Evaluates recruitment techniques by determining the effectiveness of each recruitment technique used by admissions; discerning the appeal of admissions literature; defining the expectations of the college to be instilled in incoming students by the admissions staff.
- Recruits students by visiting high schools; attending college nights; visiting community colleges and technological institutions.
- Welcomes prospective students by processing paperwork; interviewing applicants; arranging and conducting campus tours; conducting follow-up activities such as letter writing and phone-calling campaigns.
- Maintains recruiting operations by following policies and procedures; reporting needed changes.
- Completes projects by identifying and implementing new technology and resources; redesigning systems.
- Improves quality results by studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes; implementing changes.
- Avoids legal challenges by complying with legal requirements.
Bachelor of Science
Admissions Counselor Resume
Objective : A position as an administrative assistant where I can apply my customer service as well as organizational skills. Ability Summary Leadership, time management, organization, listening and consistent productivity.
Skills : Ms Word, Excel, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Powerpoint.
- Outlined procedures for admission and registration to potential students.
- Counseled potential students on the benefits of accessing and completing postsecondary education.
- Motivated students to overcome their objectives to pursue their educational goals.
- Served as the main source of contact for the institution through data base management and answering consistent phone calls.
- Managed an average of 100 phone calls including appropriate internal documentation to identify patterns and trends demonstrated by prospective students.
- Provided daily and weekly reports of all productivity regarding student enrollment rates.
- Offered academic advising to students to promote college completion and/or re-enrollment to raise institutional retention and graduation rates.
Admissions Counselor Resume
Headline : I have a strong desire to utilize my collaborative and consultative approach for fulfilling the expectation of a repute organization. Moreover, I prefer to use the skills I have developed to be a successful Senior Admissions Representative and eventually move into a directorial position that is challenging and rewarding.
Skills : Microsoft.
- Serve as an assistant and point of contact for the Director of Admissions, Campus Director, and Director of Education.
- Oversee the admissions department. Serve as a liaison between the admissions department and financial aid.
- Track enrollments of all representatives in the admissions department.
- Perform mock interviews and assist with training. Complete paperwork and compile enrollment folders.
- Participate in conference calls and report campus goals and performance to the campus director and regional director.
- Oversee issues regarding compliance within the admissions team.
- Developed, planned, and executed special recruitment events for prospective students.
BA in Sociology