Quality Systems Manager Resume
Objective : Comfortable in varied roles, from course development and research to writing online or print content and materials. Collaborates with subject-matter experts, design and production, sales and training, and other stakeholders.
Skills : Six Sigma Greenbelt.
- Ensures compliance with all Quality Control regulations to assure the product meets or exceeds all quality standards.
- Manages equipment quality control - ensures equipment follows standardized evaluation and implementation procedures.
- Performs quarterly internal audits of the Quality system and laboratory; recommends and follows up on corrective and preventive actions.
- Oversees the complaints management system and interfaces with the medical staff to immediately review any adverse events that may impact patient safety.
- Reviews deviation reports and follows up on all proposed corrective actions/preventive actions to ensure effectiveness.
- Implemented and maintenance of document control system, including ensuring change control of documentation.
- Responsible for internal and external proficiency testing program.
Bachelor Of Science
Sr. Quality Systems Manager Resume
Summary : Looking for a position which allows for assisting in satisfying customer research requests through problem solving and analytical work.
Skills : Management Consulting, Corrosion Assessment, Corrosion Assessment, Protective Coatings.
- Responsible for managing up to 60 staff, worked with customers to develop and implement finishes and processes, worked with staff to flow down and communicate customer needs and requirements.
- Maintained knowledge in industry changes and general information.
- Developed and implemented ISO compliant quality system.
- Earned and maintained quality systems approval, product and process approvals from international agency (Nadcap), customers, and OEMs.
- Insured proper flow down and execution of various quality and specification requirements.
- Monitored daily processing to insure compliance with industry and customer specifications.
- Prepared and conducted small-group and large group training sessions.
- Communicated concepts and finish specific details to customers and end users to facilitate understanding.
Jr. Quality Systems Manager Resume
Objective : Results-driven and forward-thinking corporate compliance manager with experience in quality assurance, ethics, investigations, reporting, ISO audits, and training. Diligent and meticulous, utilizes a keen attention to detail in performing inspections and surveys.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sap, Shipping And Receiving, Inventory Management, Process Improvement, Management, Quality, Quality, Project Management, Operations Management.
- Maintained quality systems for ISO 9001-2008 certified company.
- Performed quality systems audits on all production and engineering products and processes.
- Carried out supplier production quality audits at five different subcontractor locations.
- Initiated corrective actions for deviations and managed all customer complaints created by those deviations to standards.
- Worked closely with government representatives and company management on changes and adherence to government regulatory standards.
- Communicated production issues and trends.
- Carried out budgetary analysis, strategic analysis on productivity, and analysis of effects of quality department's direct labor.
- Conducted failure mode effects analysis (FMEA) and developed control plans and flowcharts for production processes in all departments.
M.S. In Business
Lead Quality Systems Manager Resume
Summary : Professional Quality Systems Manager with over 30 years of hands on supervisory experience in progressively more responsible positions related to planning and production of military and commercial aircraft repair and their components. Strong communicator, self-motivated, results driven, with an enthusiastic attitude towards successfully supporting the organization's overall mission.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quality Technician.
- Facilitated through all departments the implementation of the Quality System, achieved ISO certification, and coordinated continuous improvement.
- Consistently promoted from prior roles after two years or less.
- Led efforts in ISO 9001 certification (only 8 out of 64 production centers are ISO certified).
- Integrated over 1000 documents from a manual system to an automated system.
- Developed and improved all policies and procedures, which improved effectiveness of quality systems.
- Monitored all Federal/State communications/audits and managed systematic changes.
- Trained all employees with a quality systems database, Excellence through Quality (ETQ), which streamlined audits, employee training and document control management.
Bachelor Of Business
Quality Systems Manager III Resume
Summary : Responsible position allowing to utilize and further refine skills in product and process improvement with an objective and progressive minded organization committed to continuous improvement.
Skills : Quality Management Systems ISO:9001, ISO/TS16949, ISO:13485, AS 9100C.
- Served as management representative assuring compliance and improvement with organizations registered quality system.
- Rectified (upon hire) major quality system nonconformance.
- Increased registration accreditation's to Far East market sector.
- Recruited and hired Document Control, MIS, Procurement and HR Support Administrator.
- Recruited and hired Quality Assurance Technician obtaining funding through the Oneida County Displaced Workers Program.
- Creation of Instructions for Use documents Maintenance of Quality Management System documents.
- Participated throughout the hiring process of new laboratory employees Participated in internal and external audits.
Quality Systems Manager II Resume
Objective : Quality Assurance management role with an ethical progressive food company backed by a strong food safety culture. Quality Assurance experience to enhance product safety and innovation along with a customer and consumer needs focus.
Skills : Systems Technician, Systems Manager.
- Responsible for in-plant process controls to ensure compliance with company quality, safety policy and regulatory standards.
- Managed quality operations and equipment usage to ensure that the company specifications and USDA regulations are met and followed.
- Administered HACCP and GMP program to ensure the highest hygiene and the best manufacturing practices being used.
- Managed USDA label submissions process and regulatory compliance.
- Supervised and develops customer and factory specifications.
- Created and utilized systems for incoming products.
- Ensured that raw materials packaging, labels and final product meet acceptance criteria.
- Initiated, reviewed and updated company procedures, policies, documentations and quality systems.
Master Of Business
Quality Systems Manager I Resume
Summary : Seeking a useful and dynamic company that will utilize diverse talents and skills in management, statistical analysis, manufacturing, and quality principles to foster growth and productivity while serving the customer base.
Skills : Quality Manager, Quality Technician.
- Improved CAR on-time performance from 54% to 100%, and CAR turnaround from 2 months to 2 weeks.
- Developed SharePoint CAR System with automatic work flows, and conducted Attribute and Variable Capability studies for Thermosox (A multi-million dollar product launch), and conducted DOE.
- Used contour plots, pareto charts, and normal plots.
- Conducted DOE for improving the welding process using statistical tools like normal plots, pareto charts, half normal plots, and individual value plots.
- Responsible for PPM improvement from 40,000 to 3,000 post implementations.
- Trained employees for AIAG Core Tools like Gage R&R(Attribute/Variable), linearity & bias.
- Improved PPM for key customer (Polaris) using Six Sigma Methodology.
M.S. In Engineering
Quality Systems Manager/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Demonstrates strong business acumen and quickly masters new and complex subjects used in developing and advancing projects. Highly effective at collaborating with managers while achieving organizational goals.
Skills : Quality Supervisor, Quality Technician.
- Created policies and procedures for quality and distribution.
- Managed quality control laboratory and distribution.
- Credited as a founding member that built organization into multi-million dollar leading specialty gas company.
- Designed and built analytical laboratory for specialty gases that expanded product lines and increased return on investment (ROI) through reduced costs of goods.
- Improved quality by developing methods for analyzing specialty gases and mixtures.
- Developed ISO-9000 quality system that defined business practices and led to certification and better business practices.
- Led implementation of industry-specific business software system that saved administrative time and improved record keeping.
Supply Chain Management
Quality Systems Manager/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Experienced Quality Systems Manager in the Pharmaceutical and Consumer goods printing and packaging industries. Skilled in developing, implementing, improving, and executing Quality Management Systems.
Skills : Ambitious, hardworking, detail oriented strong leader.
- Developed a statistically based method for identifying emerging warranty issues.
- Developed the algorithm for Information Technology to follow as a means of automating the flagging process.
- Developed and implemented standardized quality metrics and scorecard for all global locations.
- Architected/implemented system to generate automated monthly warranty reporting resulting in global productivity savings.
- Responsible for all aspects of the ISO 9001:2000 certification for operations.
- Served as QMS Representative between Bobcat and Registrar coordinating all aspects of assessment audits.
- Provided leadership, expertise, and guidance to each location ensuring compliance to standard.
BS In Engineering
Quality Systems Manager Resume
Objective : Results-oriented, skilled professional with more than 10 years of progressive experience in Quality Assurance, Quality Control and Manufacturing. Proven strengths in meeting goals and producing bottom line team efforts.
Skills : Project management, Leadership, Community engagement, and building customer relationships.
- Provide quality assurance expertise and leadership to ensure the facility complies with cGMP and customer requirements.
- Responsible for approving or rejecting all components, cosmetic product containers and closures, in-process and finished product, packaging materials, and labeling.
- Select, reward, discipline, train, and develop employees.
- Manages assigned budget and continuously strive to improve the department's efficiency.
- Conducts internal quality audits of facility to ensure compliance and continuous quality improvement.
- Supports quality audits from customers, regulatory agencies, etc.
- Assists with investigations and resolution of product issues or customer complaints.
BS In Biology