Communications Supervisor Resume
Headline : Solutions-focused, versatile management professional offering a comprehensive background supporting military operations in roles of increasing responsibility during a 6-year career in the Air Force. Effective communicator who quickly masters new roles and technologies to achieve positive results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Opera PMS System.
- Directs the daily operations of the Communications Center, performing a variety of supervisory and administrative duties.
- Directs and supervises the Communications Center's personnel on an assigned shift, ensuring that the Center is sufficiently staffed 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Responsible for reviewing procedures, rules and regulations on a continual basis and making decisions for modification, improvement or change.
- Prepares and maintains procedures and related materials for operating and training purposes.
- Supervises and directs the activities of assigned staff; makes recommendations regarding hiring, discipline, termination or advancement of employees.
- Schedules employees, assign work, and monitors progress; guides, trains and develops employees in the accomplishment of their duties and professional growth; writes and conducts evaluations.
- Responsible for the training of Communications Center personnel.
- Monitors and maintains accurate 911 information for ANI/ALI (Automatic Number Information/Automatic Location Information) and works cooperatively with adjoining agencies on misrouted, incorrect or incomplete information.
Jr. Communications Supervisor Resume
Objective : Responsible for managing the Communications Systems team to provide effective delivery of services. Responsibilities include planning, coordinating and directing all activities supporting Unified Communications business solutions.
Skills : Public Safety, Emergency Management.
- Serves as a lead Communications Dispatcher, participating in the training and oversight of employees in the class of Communications Dispatcher and assuming control of the more serious and complex emergency call situations as necessary.
- Receives calls from the public for emergency services, including gathering accurate information needed to assist callers, evaluates the need for dispatching emergency response personnel, dispatching appropriate units to designated area, maintaining communication with callers, providing medical directions as necessary, and determining if the additional backup is needed.
- Determines which response agency should be responsible for responding to the call for assistance and dispatches appropriate units.
- Relays all appropriate and necessary information to the responding emergency units.
- Provides emergency assistance to callers until responding emergency units arrive and assume control of the situation.
- Monitors primary and secondary radio channels, including maintaining contact with emergency response personnel, providing assistance by contacting other agencies when necessary, receiving in-progress calls, and advising staff of any information pertaining to prior contacts.
- Prepares and submits Department policies relative to Communications.
- Logs reports of traffic light malfunctions or maintenance need and forwards information to appropriate parties and agencies.
- Keeps immediate supervisor and designated others accurately informed concerning work progress, including present and potential work problems and suggestions for new or improved ways of addressing such problems.
Sr. Communications Supervisor Resume
Summary : Responsible for service and maintenance of Telephony Services, Voicemail, Interactive Voice Response, Audio, and Video Conferencing. Responsible for the effective and efficient operation of the Authoritys Shared Tenant Services.
Skills : Communication skills, Management.
- Supervised 10+ communications team members.
- Trained and qualified 25+ employees.
- Scheduled and planned all qualification Boards.
- Scheduled team meetings.
- Responsible for selecting and recruiting new members for Communications Standardization and Training Team.
- Revised and updated Standard Operating Procedures.
- Maintained operability of communications equipment and services.
- Prepared and conducted accurate and timely briefs to Senior Executives.
Communications Supervisor I Resume
Objective : Communications Supervisor position is integral to both revenue-generating and operationally efficient functions of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office, RetailLink.
- Composed and disseminated key communications to internal customer base.
- Provided counsel to department leadership team.
- Advised project teams on strategic communication and change enablement plans.
- Created and developed branding/awareness strategies in form of print material, videos, and other formats for new and current processes, products, and services.
- Developed strategies to attain compliance of product and service utilization.
- Managed staff of two communication specialists.
- Led as facilitator and presenter for focus groups, council meetings, lunch and learns, and other collaborative platforms for deployment of new initiatives.
- Served as vendor product manager and administrator for company-wide mass notification tool used for crisis and emergency communications to 2,500 staff employees.
- Strategized on development, structure, and maintenance of departmental website as experienced CQ5 author.
Communications Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Supports the development and implementation of ongoing media and community relations. Provides crisis communication assistance to properties.
Skills : Management, Scheduling.
- Determined the status of the case; Reconcile the information in the report to the data in the computerized file; Determine if the case file contains additional information to be entered.
- Contacted the Clerk of Courts officer to determine if any warrant(s) received on the monthly validation is/are still outstanding.
- Follow-up on missing person reports determining if the subject(s) is/are still missing.
- Contacted any complainant of stolen property to determine if he/she has recovered the item(s), received an insurance settlement, or has additional information about the item(s).
- Coordinated and conducted training activities, seminars, conferences, and workshops, which may include: analyzing and evaluating training requirements; reviewing and processing employee training request forms; sending out training confirmations and reminders.
- Prepared a variety of reports, memoranda, correspondence, newsletters, bulletins, and records related to the training function.
- Assisted with the coordination of scheduling extra/off-duty employment of department staff.
- Researched new training materials; evaluate and update training programs and vendors to keep current with new techniques; consults with staff members, public and private representatives to ensure training information are current.
- Maintained regular attendance and punctuality.
Communications Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Verifies information to the public and community is displayed correctly and effectively. Develops and maintains an ongoing, focused media and community relations program.
Skills : Management, Training & Development, Policy Development.
- Works collaboratively with local, regional and national resources to build awareness and increase exposure for the property.
- Selects the best opportunities for the property based on market conditions and property needs.
- Uses creative selling abilities to obtain maximum exposure through travel journalists and media outlets.
- Increases awareness within the travel media community as well as coordinating events to gain exposure and grow revenue.
- Supports the hotel’s social media efforts, if applicable.
- Works with online media outlets to promote the hotel.
- Coordinates offer and information for all publications and inserts with regard to brand loyalty reward mailings.
- Develops brochure and property collateral materials.
Asst. Communications Supervisor Resume
Objective : To gain a Communications Supervisor position with a company that will challenge mind and utilizes skill sets.
Skills : Management Experience, Staff Development, Operations Management.
- Manages the operation of communication of hospital.
- Determined methods of improving communication from observation of switchboard operation and analysis of current equipment, and as needed discussion with the supervisor.
- Determines applicants to interview, interviews, and helps make employment decisions.
- Determines staffing requirements for the department and orientates and trains all new communications employees.
- Ensures that the communications department is fully staffed by making work schedules.
- Assists employees with different needs and problem resolution.
- Provides all memos for the department regarding any changes to the department.
- Responsible for yearly budget information.
- Determines equipment to be installed based on anticipated volumes of calls and equipment.
Associate Communications Supervisor Resume
Headline : Communications Supervisor will supervise the operation, maintenance, and improvements of the communication systems and associated equipment system-wide.
Skills : Management, Organisation, MS office.
- Responsible to ensure all proper training for staff to achieve excellent customer service when answering multi- phone lines.
- Responsible for call statistics, call monitoring, call auditing and meeting monthly department goals.
- Compiling reports and other information to be distributed to upper management for analysis.
- Maintains excellent communication links between the PBX Department and other internal departments.
- Responds to escalated telephone and patient inquires.
- Overseas the operations of all electronic telephone consoles, the receiving of emergency calls and provide information to the public as well as staff throughout the hospital.
- Monitors all reports, emergency calls and alarms by notifying appropriate personnel and outside entities as required.
- Maintain close relationships with all Public Safety, Engineering, Physicians, Directors and all Administrative Personnel within the Sutter Region to ensure policy and procedures are being followed and the safety and customer service of our patients are our number one priority.
- Responsible for maintaining annual budget of  and a capital budget of  reflecting the needs of the department.
Communications Supervisor/Technician Resume
Summary : 30 years of combined military, civilian and international telecom skills ranging from basic tactical USMC Field Wireman Communications, SYS-CON/TECHCON operations to VoIP, SIP, UC, and Mobile Device Management, Wireless and Non-Wireless Vendor TEM Account Management. Training, experience, and skills that are firmly equivalent to Computer Science, Information Systems, and Engineering or Business degree.
Skills : Management, Communications.
- Maintained a Secret Clearance.
- Supervised installation and operations of tactical PBX systems.
- Functioned as duty SYSCON and TECHCON Officer.
- Facilitated Secure Voice, Data and Satellite Communication Links.
- Coordinated unit communications plans for voice and data wire/cable networks.
- Installed, programmed tactical automatic switchboards and maintained tactical wire/cable networks.
- Managed combat ready status of communication equipment iaw DOD/Marine Corps doctrine.
- Supervised communications for 4th Marine Amphibious Brigade Operation Solid Shield 81.
- Supervised communications for 6th Marine Expeditionary Brigade Ahuas Tara 90.
Communications Supervisor Resume
Summary : Communications Supervisor provides project management support to the Office of the President. Reporting to the Chief of Staff, the Special Projects Manager will independently lead projects on behalf of President's Office, assist the Chief of Staff in carrying out a broad range of tasks, and develop communications including newsletters, letters, press releases, powerpoints, etc.
Skills : Customer service, Management.
- Provided guidance for all communications engineering services, which give technical support to the operations and maintenance functions.
- Reviewed performance to ensure conformance to plans, standards, and specifications.
- Reviewed recommendations on awards for all communications work to be performed by outside contractors.
- Participated in the administration of all contracts.
- Oversaw the installation and maintenance of communication systems including telecommunications, supervisory control, and data acquisition, and other ancillary systems that make up complete communication systems.
- Planed, scheduled and supervised employees involved in preventative and corrective maintenance programs, capital projects and related in-house communication systems projects.
- Supervised cut-overs, final inspection, and testing of all modified and new communications systems.