Creative Director II Resume
Summary : 10 years of experience as a Creative Director. My efforts and endeavors have been featured in prominent publications including, Strive to be a part of something significant, a workplace that facilitates creativity, collaboration, and innovation on a daily basis.
Skills : Project Management, Marketing, Web Design, Digital Marketing, Email Marketing, Writing, Content Management, Adobe Creative Suite, Graphic Design, Advertising, Search Engine Optimization, Client Relations, CSS, HTML, Wordpress, E-commerce, and Copywriting.
- Managed, oversaw and launched several major digital projects for 40+ prominent clients across the country.
- Overhauled client websites with modern design, responsive frameworks, API integrations, search engine optimization, branding consistency, and lead generation features.
- Managed project scope, budget, discovery, and tracking for all proposed client work.
- The improved online conversion rate for clients by 41% through intelligent user interface design.
- Streamlined client onboarding and management with shared WordPress multi-site platform and website template.
- Implemented on-site marketing tools for retail clients including email capture kiosks, digital signage and wi-fi engagement technology.
- Collaborated directly with clients to ensure proper deployment of maintenance and project deliverables.
- Designed websites, landing pages, print materials, advertising collateral and multimedia presentations for several brands in multiple industries.
Creative Director/Sr. Animator Resume
Summary : Creative Director with over 12+ years of experience developing high quality, award-winning, and on-target On Air brand creative campaigns and sponsored initiatives. Empowering leader who values collaboration, inclusivity, and accountability. Focuses on bolstering creativity while ensuring successful outcomes through research, strategic planning, and fiscally responsible operations.
- Establishing and building the a&e/bio co-branded creative team from the ground up.
- Motivating a team of writer/producers and freelance staff through encouragement, opportunity, and inclusion in the creative process at all levels.
- Revenue generation - collaborating with account executives and brand partnerships to identified clients' needs and strategized creative solutions.
- Creative concepts not only secured but actually increased clients' spend.
- Creative excellence - became the gold standard of added value for clients across all cable partners.
- Impression delivery - elevating and enhancing partnerships with creative executions developed to deliver results.
- Responsible for creative art direction, web design, CSS/XHTML, and PHP programming.
- Preparing detailed storyboards showcasing a sequence of animation concepts.
- Directing all visual design, copywriting, and content for advertising and direct marketing campaigns.
- Guiding and providing design leadership to customers and external agencies.
Creative Director/Owner Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Creative Director. Founded the company to design and manufacture a limited-run highly exclusive handmade lingerie line sold domestically and internationally.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud, Microsoft Office, Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Leadership, Communication, and Administration.
- Overseeing and developing the brand and private label divisions of the company.
- Spearheading the launch of the laundry by Shelli Segal, Betsey blue, and Betsey kids labels as well as launching two in-house brands.
- Launched legwear lines for loudmouth brands, the national collegiate and athletic association (NCAA) and major league baseball (MLB) licenses.
- Leading the development for private label accounts including gap, banana republic, old navy, Clarks, j jill, Talbots, aerosols, DSW, and forever 21.
- Increasing the company's supply base and profit margins to more than double by introducing new domestic and overseas factories.
- Meeting with licensors each season to create cohesive and seamless brand lines as well as to establish possibilities for expansion.
- Traveling to Europe to identify new channels of distribution as well as to find new ideas and design directions.
- Managing a 6-person, in-house staff in the creation of printed & digital materials.
- Providing supervision and mentorship to the creative and digital groups.
Digital Creative Director II Resume
Summary : 13+ years of experience as a Creative Director. Seeking to obtain a challenging position utilizing my marketing, editing/writing, and organizational skills within a progressive institution.
Skills : Video Production, Producer, Project Manager, Project Coordination, Creative Direction, Video Editing, Audio Editing, Adobe Creative Suite, Director Of Photography, Gaffer, and Still Photography.
- Managing a team of designers and provided ongoing creative direction for new and existing campaigns across all marketing channels.
- Leading the creative services team in converting all web properties to a responsive framework.
- Providing the creative direction, leadership, and management for successful new client onboarding and program launches.
- Deliverables include manuscripts, advertising scripts and copy, websites, and social media pages.
- Designed websites for various advisors that contract through america's first financial.
- Developed weekly e-newsletters and periodic email blasts for existing advisors.
- Direct the creative team, engage in creating visual and written advertisement presentations.
Associate Creative Director Resume
Summary : Mature, ambitious professional with over 23 years of concept, design and customer relations experience as a Creative Director, with a desire to fully utilize my knowledge and expertise as a conceptual creative designer.
Skills : Proficient In Adobe Creative Suite Applications, QuarkXpress, Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Leadership, Communication, Administration, and Microsoft Office.
- Provide experience and creative execution to a full-service communications consulting business focused on the senior living market.
- Generate creative ideas during strategic and conceptual brainstorming sessions.
- Develop communication formats for print, online collateral and presentation materials.
- Translate wireframes into web templates and graphics for use in content management systems (CMS).
- Maintain client relationships while assisting marketing departments to fulfill their desire to generate materials.
- Meticulously follow corporate brand guidelines, enable brand consistency across campaigns and marketing programs.
- Provide guidance to marketing groups through the spectrum of the senior living market - from continuing care retirement communities (CCRC) to multi-facility organizations.
- Received several awards from the national association of mature marketing.
- Liaison with cross-functional teams to plan and manage the business, partner as it pertains to the product life cycle.
- Responsible for obtaining and utilizing collateral such as selling reports, SKU plans, factory capacity, and production start ship dates.
Creative Director/Art Director Resume
Summary : 10+ years of experience as a Creative Director. A dynamic and strategic leader known for developing and executing inventive and creative brand-building experiences. Articulate thought leader adept at partnering with clients to develop creative solutions that impact their business. Passionate about digital communication and always on top of trends and industry news. Deep experience in consumer packaged goods and pharma/healthcare categories.
Skills : Adobe, Adobe, Microsoft, CSS, Marketing, Market Research, Marketing Communications, Marketing Strategy, Project Management, Computer, Communication, SEO, SEM, E-commerce, Production Management, Mac, OS X, IOS, Skype, FTP, Web Design, Web Development, and Web Services.
- Strengthening clients' market distinction and leadership position by developing and delivering thought leadership and creative solutions.
- Clearly and compellingly articulated and defended conceptual and directional choices.
- Promoting continual creative improvement and actively contributed to a culture of innovation, excellence, and accountability.
- Leading the visual identity and character development for a major CPG rebranding initiative and increased client's share leadership by 13 points, including brand strategy and identity across a number of channels and touch points, including advertising, digital media, mobile, CRM, and direct mail.
- Fostering a collaborative, participatory approach by optimizing staff model, included restructuring staff, defining new roles, and focusing on goal setting and incentivizing innovation and skillset development.
- Using my creative expertise to interpret the company vision and make it a tangible and deliverable product.
- Responsible for delivery of all creative projects and team management for the busy educational technology marketing department, supporting lead gen efforts including websites, landing pages, banner ads, direct mail, sell sheets, and various marketing collateral to support all departments.
- Producing, directing and writing for development of HD television programming on various national networks.
- Developing/producing upscale commercials, industrial videos for training, promotional and safety presentations and produced music videos.
Creative Director Resume
Summary : 21+ years of experience as a Creative Director and brand champion with a solid track record of leading multi-disciplinary creative professionals to successful outcomes by ensuring a deep level of understanding of business challenges.
Skills : Adobe Creative Cloud Software Suite - Strong Proficiency In InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Dreamweaver Microsoft Office - Strong Proficiency In PowerPoint, Easily Switch From MAC, IOS and Windows Operating Systems.
- Leading the centralized creative team of 13 cross-functional designers and 4 copywriters.
- Advising and collaborating with marketing teams and agencies on the use of visual identity and design to achieve in-market brand consistency while delivering on specific marketing goals conducted design reviews and audits of creative projects from our agencies, both internal and external, to ensure consistency with our overall brand strategy.
- Helping launch the Aetna brand center - hosting Aetna's digital assets and brand guidelines design director digital media strategy and communication lead a team of digital and cross-functional designers, developers, UX designers, and usability testing, professionals.
- Creative content conception and editing for health innovators blog and social media channels.
- Mentoring and managing a team of 7 people, including 1 art director, 2 assistant art directors, 1 associate creative director, and 3 copywriters.
- Research innovative medical technologies and the thought leaders behind them; network with and source at least three expert event speakers each month.
- Collaborating in the pitch for the assignment of the Renault account and its re-launch in the Mexican market.
Creative Director II Resume
Headline : Over 5+ years of experience in business development and subject matter expertise in the following industries as a Creative Director: Marketing, Purchasing, Credit and Collections, Life sciences and Event Coordination/Execution. Extensive experience in business development, event coordination, and administrative management. Collaboration with leadership and various teams for development and maintenance of standard procedure and office policy.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Graphic Design, Inventory Management, Leadership, Communication, Administration, Fluent in English, Hindi, Tamil, and Malayalam.
- Designing the course curriculum and conducted training for etiquette, personality development, soft skills, and cultural awareness.
- Planning and executing over 200 tailor-made events for individual and corporate clients domestically and internationally.
- Managing budgets ranging from $100 to $100,000 and succeeded to save clients an average of 20% from the overall cost of the event.
- The calculated estimated cost of different packages tailored to the needs of the client across all business units.
- Procuring business through customized marketing and promotional materials in print and online.
- Creating business contracts and negotiated terms and conditions to secure clientele.
- Recruiting and training over 10 employees arranged travel arrangements for staff and clients as needed.
- Building budget for advertising, sponsorships, printing, technology and other resources.
- Leading the marketing department and fostered an environment of empowerment and continuous learning for all team members.
- Establishing the corporate brand standard and designed all collateral for print, web, broadcast, and events.
Creative Director/Design Director Resume
Summary : Self-motivated professional seeking a full or part-time position that will utilize a tested leader and spirited approach to team and project management. Desired job functions will involve personnel/task management that will ensure objectives are understood, supervised, and accomplished in order to meet and exceed the company's goals.
Skills : Adobe, After Effects, Premiere, Presentation, Photoshop, Video Production, Video Editing, Powerpoint, Art Direction, Design, Strategy, Communications, Presentation, and Creative Management.
- Tracking weekly event tasks, create graphics per client or internal request specifications.
- Producing promotional content in the form of photos, graphics, animations, videos and website content.
- Ensuring the production team is on task and completing projects before deadlines.
- Selected achievements building a content library of over 500 assets, cataloging, posting items online and building a library.
- Building an online form system to drastically improve client communications and productivity.
- Researching new media, hardware, and configurations to expand and improve existing products.
- Active in mentoring the print/interactive teams on everything from brand strategy to magazine layout and photography.
- Leading creative strategies for all new digital and direct mail acquisition, email campaigns, and online initiatives.
- Working closely with in-house product marketing and e-commerce departments to deliver cohesive brand standards with more retail experience.
- Leading all creative direction for one financial that includes their corporate identity, new financial products, and all sales and advisory materials, both print and online.
Creative Director Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Creative Director. Skilled in risk management, strategic planning, and completion. Information system management, purchasing, inventory, fixed asset tracking. Extensive use of software, Excel spreadsheets, PowerPoint presentations, Adobe Suite, Outlook task management, and industry-specific software usage. Enthusiastic, ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously, in a fast-paced, communication-rich environment, enjoying new challenges.
Skills : Management, Graphic Design, Leadership, Critical Thinking, Strategic Planning, It Project Management, Project Management, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, and Safety.
- Formulating the basic layout and interface design of mobile device applications.
- Producing reports of specification spreadsheets to be applied toward system interfaces.
- Project management from conception, through development, to implementation.
- Managing accounts and projects, working within a budget and scheduling requirements.
- Conceptualizing and helping in design interfaces for multimedia, products, and devices.
- Research current trends and new technology, such as printing production techniques, computer software, user needs, and development strategy.
- Analyzing procedures currently in place and investigate new software for efficiencies.
- Creating a new publication for our travel partners aaa traveler worldwide.
- Designing the print and digital magazine from ideas and concepts to completion.
- Streamlining cross-country workflows with slack, bi-weekly standups, and weekly team newsletter.