Intake Representative Resume
Objective : To provide first line intake telephone coverag to PreferredOne customers relating to prior-authorization, pre-determination or pre-certification for medical, surgical and pharmacy reviews across all product lines.
Skills : English language combined with fluency in Spanish. Strong communication both verbally and written.
- Enrolling new patients and obtain all information required for patient enrollment.
- Review/edit and export online enrollments from physicians' portal and Pace art.
- Obtain primary and secondary insurance information into patient charts.
- Work closely with Lead Technicians to obtain STAT enrollments from critical/serious heart rhythms, fax critical/serious heart rhythms according to practices stop light protocols.
- Manually fax all stable transmissions to practices.
- Address faxes in the Incoming Lab fax and distribute the work evenly to others within the department.
- Address/solve department emails from other eCardio departments in regards to Duplicate, Early Termination, Cancellation and Extension enrollments.
- Update department special instruction sheet in order to advise others what practices were allowed to call or specific instructions upon calling.
Sr. Intake Representative Resume
Objective : Hardworking, enthusiastic, responsible team worker, requiring minimal supervision. Good communicator, helpful, courteous, friendly, and customer-oriented. Demonstrated ability to take initiative, follow directions and learn quickly.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Outlook, Electronic Medical Records.
- Provided quality information and services to administration and medical staff and patients.
- Exemplified professional image of a medical professional to patients and staff.
- Demonstrated use of professional business communication.
- Maintained confidentiality of 600 + patients on a weekly basis.
- Protected confidential information of said patients while preparing charts for therapist visits.
- Preserved confidentiality of sensitive information for patients as an EMT specialist.
- Ensured patient confidentiality by compliance to HIPAA.
- Exhibited superior multitasking ability.
- Maintained a state of readiness and alertness for all assignments.
Jr. Intake Representative Resume
Objective : Intake Representative is responsible for the intake process and interviewing of potential new clients. Responsible for the intake process from start to finish, including conducting initial interviews, scheduling follow-up interviews with existing clients, and reporting in to their supervisor as needed.
Skills : Project Coorination, Project, Public Speaking, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Journalism, Website Development.
- Fielding telephone calls, word processing, filing, and faxing.
- Extensive software skills, as well as Internet research abilities and strong communication skills.
- Validates patient and medical provider demographic information including a correct selection of a medical provider by specialty for health care services.
- Follows step-by-step instructions, including redirecting patients into the provider network for care, as requested by contractual standards.
- Generates letters and reviews to validate that they are going to the correct providers/patients and that the provider/patient demographics and reasons for services to be rendered are correct.
- Accounts accurately for personal production via a production report that includes outcome data such as closed transactions, duplicate transactions, and requests.
- Works as a team member; cooperates, assists and collaborates with co-workers to achieve goals and department success and takes personal responsibility for achieving outstanding customer services.
- Conducts audits of other associates to ensure proper information is being processed.
Intake Representative III Resume
Summary : Coordinating the information with the clinical departments, the Intake Representatives will show concern and respect for others by dealing with all our customers in a compassionate and responsive manner.
Skills : 7+ years of customer service, Providing services.
- Coordinate the scheduling and canceling of complex patient appointments and tests.
- Problem-solve patient or referring clinic questions and connecting them with the appropriate specialty department or person if needed.
- Obtain patient information to create, or update patient registration.
- Co-manage the diabetic education scheduling program by managing incoming files and contacting patients for their education appointments while managing programs staffing.
- Assist in managing the daily call and clinic statistics.
- Update and maintain web formatted scheduling protocols for 16 specialized clinics.
- Improve services and protocols to increase client/patient satisfaction by providing excellent customer service.
- Assist with interviewing new Intake Representative Applicants.
- Assist with new and on-going training for internal staff.
Associates In Science
Intake Representative II Resume
Headline : Experienced in customer service and problem solving roles. Very detail oriented and easy to train. Able to learn new skills quickly with a willingness to be coached.
Skills : Ability to perform multiple tasks, Proficient in clerical and office duties, Ability to perform multiple tasks and etc.
- Initiate prior authorizations for pain management, spine and joint surgery, and therapies, including physical, speech, massage, and others.
- Cross-trained in advanced radiology, cardiology, and radiation therapy procedures following health plan specific guidelines.
- Abide by HIPAA and other federal laws in regard to patient privacy.
- Assist callers with connecting to appropriate departments depending on need and health plan.
- Implement guideline changes immediately, which change frequently.
- Follow the schedule set by workforce management to ensure that calls are answered in a timely manner.
- Volunteer to assist with the written department, processing faxes for prior authorizations when needed.
Bachelor Of Arts
Intake Representative I Resume
Headline : Six years of Intake Representative experience, two of those years are in call center environment providing exceptional customer service to patients, as well as caregiving for a special needs client.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Word, Excel, Scheduling Appointments, Scheduling Appointments, Typing 45 Wpm, Typing 45 Wpm, Customer Service, Customer Service, Punctuality.
- Provided triage and referrals for members enquiring about Mental Health, substance abuse, and IYL/EAP benefits.
- Responded to incoming informational calls from clients and providers.
- Performed eligibility determination for benefits by entering demographic and preliminary clinical notes.
- Applied protocol to identify cases requiring immediate clinical attention.
- Made appropriate referrals to mental health clinicians to obtain authorizations of all voluntary EAP services and initial outpatient managed care treatment.
- Gathers patient information and accurately completes necessary documentation to obtain insurance eligibility.
- Communicated with therapists out in the field, ensuring they had everything they need to complete and schedule visits.
Intake Representative/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Fully committed to providing the highest possible standards of customer service and support. People oriented; enjoy working directly with customers and the general public. Understands and appreciates the importance of a job well done.
Skills : Multi-Task, Type 60 Wpm, Office Administration.
- Receives and coordinates all referrals to include notification of insurance providers for prior authorization and services covered.
- Using discretion and independent judgment in handling patient or physician complaints received documents and forwards to appropriate administrative staff.
- Responsible for maintaining supply inventory as well as the daily distribution of supplies to field staff.
- Maintains log and any reports essential for appropriate billing and reorder process.
- Communicates with Branch Manager any information received from physicians, patent or employees about the patent's care or needs.
- Primary contact for receiving phone calls to the branch office.
- Takes physician orders by phone, documents notifies appropriate Case Manager and adjusts schedules accordingly as indicated.
- Provide direct patient care on an as-needed basis, as assigned by the Branch Manager.
Intake Representative/Coordinator Resume
Summary : Seeking a position to enhance the skills needed for professional development. To obtain a career with an organization that will give the opportunity to fully utilize current communication, organization and problem solving skills and acquire new skills to ensure to organizations success.
Skills : Access, Excel, Outlook, Word Extensive Customer Service.
- Greet callers in a professional manner utilizing excellent Customer Service standards, ensuring effective communication with a diverse age and ethnic population.
- Respond to caller's need for information, Utilize directories, paging and voice mail systems.
- Demonstrate exemplary telephone etiquette skills.
- Work closely with clinic staff to handle patients' needs.
- Coordinate the scheduling of complex patients, surgeons, and nurses appointments, in an efficient manner.
- Process insurance claims for patient with commercial and state insurances Obtain and register patient demographic and verify insurance information for patients, working closely with central business office and financial counselor to ensure accuracy.
- Verify and updates forms requiring patient signature.
- Arrange for accommodations and interpreter support.
- Explain exams and appointment and/or preps and directions in common language and technical terms to patients.
Intake Representative/Executive Resume
Summary : Secure a position that will allow to utilize vast work experience while creating the opportunity to advance within the organization. Works with underwriters to review and classify policies; and provides general information to policyholders.
Skills : Data Entry, Inventory Control, Customer Service.
- Process incoming faxes electronically, collecting necessary data for review by pharmacy prior authorization unit.
- Complete electronic data form and prioritize routing.
- Maintain accurate pharmacy records/files according to regulatory requirements.
- Prepare & distribute letters to members physicians .Research & route Appeals & Grievance requests documents.
- Performed as needed Data Entry Membership dept.
- Research categorize and update member information in a web-based system.
- Created and maintained a database tracking the scheduling of treatment for new patients, as well as a database.
GED In General
Intake Representative Resume
Headline : Intake Representative provides exceptional customer service when interacting with all internal and external customers and always maintains the highest level of confidentiality.
Skills : Healthcare, Medical Assisting, Computer, Office.
- Responsible for handling a high volume of calls both incoming and outgoing calls.
- Documenting information for New and Existing Client Accounts in CTSP/Queue System Responsible for mailing out New Client Questionnaires.
- Responsible for follow calls to potential new clients.
- Promoted to Front Desk Receptionist Responsible for transferring calls for multi-line phone system to representatives & caseworkers.
- Distributing Incoming Mail & Messages Printing Email Correspondence & Attachments for Client Files.
- Documenting information for New and Existing Client Accounts as Needed.
- Documenting medical records in New and Existing Client Accounts.
- Responsible for copying records for Walk in Clients.