Regional Manager Resume
Summary : Senior Regional Manager with more than eight years of extensive teaching and leadership experience with proven ability to communicate and build consensus in sharing an organization's vision. Well versed in business and human relations including human resources, streamlined operations, and team building. Managed human resources and training systems for staff and volunteers.
Skills : Multi-Account Management, General Management, Operations, Finance/Budgeting, Marketing Strategy
- Developed and implemented the delivery of American Red Cross services for a designated community area in accordance with the chapter's strategic and business plans as well as the policies and procedures of the national American Red Cross.
- Responsible for oversight of resources and operations and the effective supervision of its paid and volunteer staff.
- Maintained regional readiness for disaster response as necessary, responding to major hurricanes, including developing methods to address response to victims of hurricanes who need immediate relief.
- Proposed and both the federal and state agencies accepted a proposal to consolidate thirteen applications into two regional applications.
- Acted as a point of contact for the public, community, media, and staff to ensure service delivery and resolve issues and service delivery concerns.
- Represented the chapter and region in the community, participating in community functions, developing and maintaining contact with the community leaders.
- Developed and communicated arc program services, priorities, goals, and objectives.
- Ensured American Red Cross programs and services are available to the diverse communities served.
- Developed and implemented initiatives that support the successful day-to-day operation of the assigned chapter and/or region.
Master Of Business Administration
Northeast Regional Manager Resume
Objective : Experienced Northeast Regional Manager that uses strong analytical and strategic planning skills to effectively manage all resources to achieve goals. Four years of proven results in leadership. Proactively addresses asset maintenance and capital spending to ensure revenue growth. Superior organization skills, and self-management. Sincere dedication to achieving and surpassing company and investors goals and expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office Programs, Customer Service, Reporting, Management, Training, Team Leadership, Salesforce.Com, Sales, Case Management, Medical Billing, Medical Terminology, Payroll, Hr Policies & Procedures, Compliance, Lead Generation, Data Entry, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Access And Powerpoint, Sql Server, Warehouse Management, Shipping And Receiving, Call Center Management
- Managed all day-to-day operations for 30 + employees throughout the entire facility -human resources, billing, accounting, cost center, shipping, and warehouse.
- Managed all IT, taking the facility from paper to computers, call centers, call based system (five9 dialer), developed all customization, etc.
- Maintained all cloud-based records for patients and demonstrated HIPAA patient privacy at all times.
- Created many problems solving solutions for medical systems and patient satisfaction.
- Created and distributed countless reports with Microsoft access and excel for a daily meeting with the CEO of the company.
- Worked daily with quality control, quality assurance to ensure there were no issues with the sales of the products to the patients and to ensure the patients wanted all the products they received.
- Oversaw the shipping & receiving department to ensure hitting all the weekly goal numbers to maintain a balance of billings and collection for all products distributed for the company.
- Completed administrative work and answered multiline office phones as well as having many other responsibilities.
- Submitted weekly payroll through ADP for all employees, local and remote.
Associates in Radiology
Regional Manager Of Billing/Collections Resume
Summary : Successful Regional Manager Of Billing/Collections with a proven record of balancing fiscal responsibilities with employee management while focusing on the overall success of the business. 7 years of progressively responsible in sales and management positions in complex, diversified organizations.
Skills : Management, Microsoft Office, Marketing, Operations Management, Sales, Administrative, Claims Processing, Hiring
- Responsible for achieving financial performance & revenue goals for 9 Georgia offices and 1 South Carolina office.
- Working directly with the director of operations on corporate-wide policies, procedures, and special projects.
- Oversaw daily financial reports and monthly P/L reports for 10 locations.
- Training is tailored per location for every in-office controlled P/L line item that is not within the goal.
- Responsible for monthly revenue cycle management through a 3rd party vendor.
- Managing daily operations while implementing revenue cycle management procedures.
- Maintaining integrity & confidentiality of each aspect of the dental environment.
- Providing human resource management by implementing policies, procedures, while maintaining documentation compliance & employee records.
- Responsible for the onboarding & training of new hires & practice administrators.
- Providing superior patient service with a sense of urgency & sensitivity.
MS in Management
National Account Regional Manager Resume
Objective : A dedicated Northeast Regional Manager with specialized experience, and a proven track record in customer service, quality control, and preventive maintenance. To obtain a challenging position and grow with a company utilizing my experience, ability, and passion.
Skills : Word Processing, Quickbooks, Tops Accounting, Tops Accounting, Executive Management, Employee Relations, Strategic Planning, Strategic Planning, Customer Relationship Management
- Planned, coordinated, and determined fiscal requirements required for supporting designated army units, across a ten-state region, that were authorized programmatic support.
- Oversaw in the Pacific region provided integration support for new capability sets for army mission command systems as well as the network architecture.
- Provided oversight of the region while augmenting and supporting the army's system of the systems training effort.
- Supported the emerging technology provided to the army, with training, integration techniques, personnel, and fiscal resources, in order to facilitate senior army leadership capabilities to communicate locally and around the world.
- Routinely assisted army personnel in the configuration, assembly, and employment of systems that supported their command post operational capabilities.
- Assisted units in accountability issues of their equipment while maintaining property accountability for the region.
- Provided a broad knowledge and experience base in working with large organizations with complex personnel and time requirements.
- Managed personnel that supported the dod/army environment working with us army command post equipment, mission command systems and other enablers such as power generation and distribution, networking devices, basic configurations, and maintenance requirements associated with the internal components of the command post.
- Provided army training unit with situation reports on a daily basis during training.
- Prepared additional reports and correspondence, as directed by the U.S.
BS in Business Administration
Vice President-Regional Manager Resume
Summary : Vice President-Regional Manager offering more than 7 years in outside sales, sales operations and marketing. Successful in new account acquisition and growing existing account sales. To become a vital and productive asset to your growing company, utilizing my experience and knowledge in property management.
Skills : Building Inspection, Administration Management, Written Communication, Client Facing, Management, Microsoft Office
- Managing two communities of over 300 units, 200 townhomes, and multiple common areas.
- Reviewing all invoices from vendors, issued purchase orders, and processed them for payment.
- Responsible for ordering materials for the offices, pool, common areas, boiler rooms, and apartment homes.
- Processing purchase orders for payment after receipt of the materials were verified.
- Performing inspections of each aspect of the turnover apartments from the pre-move out, preparation, and move in for resident participating in the housing choice voucher program.
- Providing leadership and direction for all on-site employees under your supervision, including but not limited to: effective employee relations, compliance with employment law, ongoing training and motivation for staff.
- Ensuring regular coaching, counseling and performance evaluations for all staff members.
- Preparing/reviewing 30-60 day revenue outlooks for the corporate office as well as other reports as required.
- Analyzing, approving, or disapproving expenditures where expense budgets would be exceeded.
Regional Manager Central Region Resume
Summary : Accomplished and performance-driven Regional Manager Central Region with extensive experience in inventory control, strategic planning, training, and development, merchandising, business development and pricing. Utilizes strong communication skills to communicate goals to employees. Collaborates with internal and external parties to execute corporate standards. Continually assumes increased responsibilities to contribute to company prosperity. With a solid commitment to excellence, facilitates the long-term success and profitability of an organization.
Skills : Customer Service, Sales, Management, Budget Management, Team Building, Leadership, Negotiation, Process Improvement, Business Development, Banking, Finance, Strategy Development, Operations Management, Financial Analysis
- Creating and delivering development plans and corrective action plans.
- Helping coach difficult relationships, driving positive office cultures and significantly reduced turnover.
- Educating the patient regarding insurance benefits and affordable payment options including third-party patient financing.
- Monitoring scorecard and daily metrics KPI's including office revenues and expenditures.
- Partnering with the doctors to optimize the patient schedule and flow, ensuring patients are scheduled according to the doctor's scheduling preferences.
- Setting the tone for the office, leading by example and establishing a positive culture.
- Evaluating team members' individual performance, providing positive feedback, and taking appropriate corrective action when needed.
- Completing administrative and reporting tasks such as managing time-off requests, weekly timecard entry, incident reports, and coordinating travel plans for the team.
Regional Manager Channel Sales Resume
Objective : A results-driven Regional Manager Channel Sales who is highly focused, mature and solution-oriented. Experience in sales and customer service related roles committed to performance improvement and offers a practical approach to delivering high-quality work. Provides a full capability offering in account and relationship management, and offers expertise in team leadership and territory management. To show my ability to lead a team and store to achieve great sales goals while maintaining excellent customer service for repeat business.
Skills : Territory Management, Sales Management, Account Management, Relationship Management, Business Development, Human Resource Management, Financial Processes, Capacity Management, Operational Processes, Focused Selling
- Drove independent channel sales performance on a regional basis.
- Ensured all customer relationship consultants and sales representatives achieve sales, new business acquisition and revenue targets set by the business.
- Ensured all technical service consultants adhere to the required service level agreements.
- Ensured the stock count is completed and balanced weekly, and spreadsheets are updated daily.
- Presented the sales operations brief in line with the sales brief across various sales channels.
- Responsible for project implementation, execution and tracking, ensuring the efficient end-to-end implementation of approved projects.
- Aligned service delivery to the customer by creating a culture of excellence.
- Implemented and ensured compliance with company policies, processes, and procedures.
- Managed the day-to-day activities of staff to ensure optimum efficiency levels.
Sales/Regional Manager Resume
Summary : Conscientious Sales/Regional Manager, effective at managing and leading teams, managing store operations and promoting merchandise to increase store profits. Regional Manager focused on maximizing productivity and increasing customer base. Believes exceptional customer service is essential to retail success. Seeking a challenging, growth-oriented opportunity utilizing management, operational, merchandising, development of the team and human resource skills in a work environment.
Skills : Sales Management, Account Management, Microsoft Office, Strategic Planning, Forecasting, Product Launch, Product Development, Marketing Strategy
- Leading, managing and administering the process of all-operational & merchandise control of 450 stores, with annualized sales of $255 million within a geographical region in addition to providing direct support to the business unit within the corporate office with reports, communication and follow up.
- Providing disciplined leadership including setting clear expectations holding the team and self-accountable for footwear results.
- Visiting market areas a minimum 4 times each year to measure dm performance in operational and merchandise execution.
- Executing customer-focused strategies, policies, programs as measured by customer satisfaction, survey data and verbatim results.
- Selecting, developing and managing the performance of individuals and teams, measured by appropriate performance reports, scorecards, retention, internal promotions, training completion, and associate survey results.
- Executing the client's brand and business plan consistently across all markets and stores providing ongoing fact based feedback to the business unit.
- Delivering acceptable compliance scores as measured by standards-based store visit and client. commitment tools in all stores within the designated region.
- Focussing and investing time in stores on customer-facing activities and processes.
B.S. in Business Administration
General Manager/Regional Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable General Manager/Regional Manager with a successful Fifteen years track record of upper management positions and business ownership. Talent for quickly mastering technology - Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting desired timelines. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences.
Skills : Organization Management, Profit And Loss, Financial Management, Restructuring, New Business Development, Operating Infrastructure
- Responsible for taking all action necessary to ensure completion of required work, according to contract scope, company policy, and direction of the Division Manager.
- Effectively managing and training work crews (including account managers) assigned to various locations.
- Working with managers to ensure proper staffing, including but not limited to advertising, training, budgeting, scheduling and discipline/discharge employees in assigned locations.
- Completing and submitting all required paperwork, including but not limited to quality reports, sign-offs, summary sheets, schedules and timesheets from the time management system.
- Regularly communicating with District Manager to keep him/her up to date on the status of accounts, as well as communicate with contracted managers on the scope of services.
- Timely sharing information with District Manager and corporate office personnel regarding all work-related injuries, claims of discrimination, harassment, and other human resource matters, properly completing accident investigation report and forward to the District Manager.
- Ensuring that all needed supplies and necessary equipment, are available and in working condition for assigned worksites.
- Training all Account Managers on all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
Regional Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated, personable Regional Manager Of Customer Service with multiple college degrees. Diplomatic and tactful with professionals and non-professionals at all levels. Accustomed to handling sensitive, confidential records. Demonstrated history of producing accurate, timely reports meeting stringent check cashing, payday loan and auto insurance guidelines. Flexible and versatile - able to maintain a sense of calmness under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrives in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
Skills : Customer And Personal Service Administration And Management, Judgment, Decision Making And Time Management, Sales And Marketing, Yardi, Yieldstar, LTS, On-Site
- Implementing, monitoring and ensuring adherence to property operating and renovation budgets for each community.
- Analyzing, creating and projecting appropriate operating and capital budgets for each property.
- Reviewing, monitoring and evaluating monthly operating statements for each community and prepare monthly variance and operating summaries.
- Supervising, authorizing, monitoring and administering contract services, repairs, and supplies, as well as approve expenses that exceed on-site authority at each property.
- Monitoring and achieving acceptable levels of the unit over, market and renewal rates, occupancy, delinquency, concession, bad debt, expirations and renewal for each community.
- Reviewing on a regular basis relevant rent roll report, lease renewal reports expiration management reports, monthly operating summary reports, and financial statements.
- Investigating complaints, disturbances, and violations and resolving problems following management rules and regulations.
- Inspecting grounds, facilities, and equipment routinely to determine the necessity of repairs or maintenance.
- Set, evaluating and administering the methods for providing responsibility, stability, and accountability among property managers and supervisors to maximize productivity and efficiency.