Primary Therapist III Resume
Summary : Licensed clinical psychologist serving populations struggling with addiction, mental health, and life. Trained in psychodynamic, object relations, and family systems theories, though integrate strategies.
Skills : Computer/Technology Skills: Proficient/Advanced technological.
- Provided individual, couples and family therapy with dual diagnosis patients suffering from depression, anxiety, ADD, Asperger's, Bipolar and substance abuse, alcohol & other diagnosed disorders.
- Provided short term crisis counseling interventions for adult residents.
- Facilitated a 12 week psycho-education group for male adults in early recovery ages 18-60 using evidenced based trauma focused Seeking Safety curriculum that addressed issues of trauma, grief, suicidal ideation, family, anger, self harm, eating disorder and substance abuse.
- Participated in weekly trainings that provided behavioral interventions and skills training to address - stress, anxiety, fear, conflict resolution, coping, social, communication and anger.
- Assisted resident clients in discovering and working toward goals to decrease maladaptive behavior.
- Participated in case conceptualization with treatment team consisting of a PhD, MD, drug counselor, spiritual counselor and the therapist.
- Worked with alternative sentencing department, court ordered and recently released offenders.
- Made referrals for medial care, housing and other services needed.
Doctorate Of Education
Primary Therapist II Resume
Summary : Clinical and case management experience with diverse populations including children, adults, elderly, mental health, including chronically mentally ill, substance abuse, domestic violence and military population. Knowledgeable regarding statewide and community resources and contacts.
Skills : Bilingual, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Customer Service.
- Date Perform therapeutic services including assessment, treatment, and management of assigned behavioral health patients.
- Utilize direct therapy to optimize clients' treatment plan.
- Initiate, facilitate, co-facilitating and maintain daily group therapy for adult females and males suffering with addiction.
- Complete mental health assessments in a timely manner in accordance to facility standards.
- Maintain clinical records in accordance with local, state, federal law, and company policy and procedures; including, attaining and or verifying proper "Release of Information" was completed.
- Prepare required reports, progress notes and case management notes in the time outlined.
- Ensure proper organization and closure of client file.
- Provide clinical oversight for the coordination of services with other agencies such as probation, parole departments, and health care professionals.
Master Of Arts
Primary Therapist I Resume
Summary : Professional with experience working with people of all ages to overcome emotional, behavioral and substance use issues. I would bring to this opportunity strong clinical skills working with at-risk youth, female counseling, diverse populations, underserved populations, and individuals suffering from mental health and substance abuse disorders.
Skills : Group Therapy, Individual Therapy, Case Management,.
- Primary therapist for adult partial hospitalization and intensive outpatient program, serving acute individuals presenting with diverse clinical backgrounds, carrying an average caseload of 15 patients.
- Facilitated evidence based group, individual, family, and couples therapy for adolescents and adults.
- Assessed and monitored at risk patients, facilitate safety planning and hospitalization.
- Performed utilization reviews, concurrent reviews and discharge planning.
- Completed psychosocial assessments and coordinate care between outpatient providers.
- Participated in multidisciplinary treatment teams and provide psychological consultations to physicians.
- Developed latency and adolescent inpatient unit programming from a recovery/wellness and evidence based CBT and DBT approach.
- Prepared evidenced based treatment modules, conducted staff trainings, and program implementation.
Lead Primary Therapist Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Primary Therapist with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Clinical Supervision, Clinician.
- Provided comprehensive clinical services for adolescent males within a residential treatment facility setting.
- Created and updated bio-psycho-social evaluations for each client.
- Developed comprehensive treatment plans to meet individual needs of each client and promote more positive functioning.
- Provided clients with individual and family therapy as well as advocacy within family court system.
- Worked closely with clients and families to create discharge plans that would foster successful transitions from program to home.
- Facilitated psycho-educational and support groups for residents.
- Worked collaboratively with treatment team to assess each client's progress, review and revise treatment goals, and implement changes that would enhance clients' growth and well-being.
- Maintained accurate and current written records in compliance with regulatory agencies.
Primary Therapist/Intake Coordinator Resume
Summary : To bring desirable skills and experience into the professional workplace by utilizing my Vocational Rehabilitation academic training; Human Services, psychology skills, strong organizational skills, and ability to work well with people.
Skills : Budget Management, Crisis Management, Strategic Planning, Grant Management, Community and Program Development, Residential Setting, Clinician.
- Perform patient assessments to determine level of addiction.
- Develop and implement a plan of treatment and aftercare plans for the patient and /or family, including obtaining collateral information from family and support network.
- Evaluate patient progress and revise treatment plan as needed.
- Provide patient and family education about addiction, the recovery phase and relapse prevention techniques.
- Perform crisis intervention, including management of difficult or resistant patients, utilizing clinically appropriate accepted techniques and methods.
- Develops, implements and coordinates educational lectures and therapy programs, including conducting morning focus, community meetings and psych educational lectures.
- Ability to document using the DAP format in a way that communicates progress in obtaining treatment goal objectives.
Masters Of Arts
Associate Primary Therapist Resume
Summary : Licensed Clinical Professional Counselor with nineteen years professional experience in mental health field. Proven leadership abilities, team participant and leader, supervisory experience. Worked with emotionally/behaviorally disturbed youth, families and related parties. Eight years experience working in different school districts with the CSCT programs as the primary therapist. Case management and referrals.
Skills : Fluent in Spanish.
- Provide clinical leadership among the treatment team.
- Conduct appropriate interviews to complete admission/assessment paperwork and treatment planning.
- Participate in treatment planning meetings, to include educational planning and court mandated/probation adherence.
- Provide individual, group, and family therapy in accordance with standards of practice.
- Complete all clinical paperwork in a timely fashion according to QA/I standards and applicable licensing and accreditation standards.
- Perform case management functions as needed for each youth on caseload.
- Insure that each youth is placed in the least restrictive, most appropriate placement.
- Provide crisis intervention/on-call to any youth/staff on a rotational basis.
Master Of Science
Lead Primary Therapist Resume
Summary : Hardworking and compassionate individual with excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work well professionally and independently as well as part of a multidisciplinary team. Ability to learn new tasks quickly in a fast-paced environment, remain solution focused and handle challenging situations. Strong analytical skills, as well as time management and organizational abilities.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Outlook, Excel.
- Oversaw therapeutic team serving women with substance abuse and dependency disorders.
- Consulted regularly with medical staff for patient development.
- Provided individual, group, family, marital, couples and sex counseling for patients.
- Conducted clinical psychosocial assessments for presenting patients.
- Developed therapeutic and individualized treatment plans for patients.
- Provided educational lectures for continuing education credits for staff as needed.
- Key Achievements: Successfully structured, organized, and implemented sex counseling, specifically for trauma victims, for individual patients as needed.
- Simultaneously executed trauma workshops while conducting day to day operations of the facility.
B.S. In Psychology
Asst. Primary Therapist Resume
Objective : Worked with at-risk youth suffering from a range of trauma related issues, as well as adults struggling with disorders that range from axis II diagnoses to depression, anxiety, psychosis and trauma related issues.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Sigmund, Kipu Systems.
- Performed intake assessments for adults and children.
- Determined whether they met access to care guidelines, and what level of care they needed at that time.
- Wrote treatment plans outlining goals and expected outcomes.
- Correlated with psychiatrists, case managers and other therapists to accomplish desired outcome of goals.
- Documented treatment interventions and outcomes.
- Made appropriate referrals to other services needed to help reach set goals.
- Provided therapy to adults and children suffering from depression, anxiety, psychotic disorders, and post-traumatic stress disorder.
- Provided individual therapy based on diagnosis and treatment goals.
Master Of Arts
Primary Therapist Technician Resume
Headline : Compassionate and seasoned licensed clinical social worker with 20 years delivering effective mental health counseling and psychoeducation. Core competencies include: Therapeutic interventions with young adults and their families. Informed cognitive behavioral and experiential therapeutic approach with individuals and groups. Extensive knowledge of, and experience working with, mental illnesses and symptoms management using a combination of therapies and multidisciplinary teams.
Skills : Bilingual In English And Spanish.
- Facilitated team interaction for discharge planning addressing client's needs.
- Documented services provided in progress notes in a clear and concise manner.
- Assisted clients in developing measurable chemical-dependency-related discharge goals and objectives.
- Developed treatment plans and treatment plan updates in collaboration with treatment team members and client's.
- Acted as a liaison to community agencies to ensure the continuum of treatment for clients.
- Collaborated with medical staff to provide chemical dependency treatment services.
- Conducted chemical dependency group and individual counseling sessions.
Master Of Science
Primary Therapist Resume
Summary : Unique ability to develop effective client relationships, enforces protocol, and executes the appropriate policies for positive outcomes.
Skills : Certified Psychodramatist.
- Analyze the family story and identify strengths needs, preferences and goals.
- Provide and or arrange necessary crisis response and stabilization services completing and communicating the safety crisis plan with family and others.
- Participate in regular team meetings and case reviews.
- Interview patient to obtain information concerning medical history or other pertinent Information.
- Create and implement an individualized Support Plan for each assigned case.
- Respond to crisis in a prompt, effective and collaborative manner.
- Discharge planning Conduct relaxation exercises during individual sessions.
Master Of Science