Maintenance Team Leader Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a Maintenance Team Leader position by utilizing the broad knowledge and skills acquired in current and previous employment opportunities.
Skills : Personnel Management, Project Management, Aviation Safety, Aviation Production Control.
- Assigned as the Maintenance team leader to maintain MH-47 helicopters.
- Performed scheduled, unscheduled, troubleshooting malfunctions, special inspections and maintenance procedures.
- Conducted aircraft rigging procedures and flight control maintenance.
- Completed multiple phase maintenance inspections on the MH-47D/G aircraft.
- Responsible for the transactions between production control, maintenance and allied shops by tracking and maintaining work order logs, repair part orders and maintenance performance.
- Responsible for the proper training in use, maintenance and repair of all assigned AGSE in excess of $250,000.
- Maintained and coordinated and aggressive maintenance and inspection program.
Sr. Maintenance Team Leader Resume
Headline : Maintenance Team Leader with hands-on technical experience, and Safety Team Leader experience in high tempo manufacturing operations. Knowledgeable in dealing with and assisting outside Vendors in all areas of industrial maintenance, while still leading the internal maintenance team.
Skills : Leadership, Allen-Bradley PLCs, Panelviews, And VFDs, Mitsubishi PLCs, AutoCAD, Read And Write Schematics, Teamwork, Troubleshooting, Problem Solver, Ambitious. Project Development/engineering,.
- Work as a team with all departments of the company (quality, production, sanitation, logistics).
- Oversee and develop maintenence improvements and equipment upgrades.
- Delegate work to employees and hold them accountable for competition.
- Emplemented equipment upgrades to save on yield losses.
- Emplemented equipment upgrades for environmental savings.
- Managed employee performance to ensure efficient response time to critical repair issues was able to teach a good work ethic to new employees and set a high standard for day to day operations.
- Taught new hires the basics in: Electrical, Plumbing, Communication Lines, Welding, Pumps.
Jr. Maintenance Team Leader Resume
Objective : Maintenance Professional and Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance and 9 years of proven experience in the United States Army. Measurable results while leading teams in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possesses a comprehensive background in Broad Areas of Knowledge and Experience] derived from conducting domestic and global operations.
Skills : PLC, Hydraulics, Electrical, Pneumatics.
- Sourced contractors for jobs within the company.
- Responsible for mandatory annual inspections of the crane and all other lifting devises.
- Experience with hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Responsible for maintenance budget Served on the plant Leadership Team.
- Communicate with operators and production leaders to schedule repairs and preventive maintenance.
- Investigate reoccurring machine failures and determine the repairs needed to eliminate the problems completely.
- Train team members Modify machine processes to increase efficiency, reliably, and safety.
Lead Maintenance Team Leader Resume
Summary : To find a position, with a stable company, that utilizes skills, experience and knowledge. A company that offers the potential for growth and advancement.
Skills : Web Design, Microsoft Office.
- Responsible for maintaining structural integrity, electrical systems, fresh water systems, ventilation systems, recycle water.
- Maintain a working inventory a both sites, order necessary parts, monthly inventory, train new techs.
- Inspected and tested machinery to diagnose malfunctions.
- Assembled wiring, electrical and electronic components.
- Routinely checked fluid levels and replaced filters.
- Adjusted functional parts of devices and control instruments.
- Designed and implemented working model with CEO to ensure maximum efficiencies and best work practices.
Maintenance Team Leader III Resume
Summary : Maintenance Team Leader, will manage, lead and coordinate activities of your team to maximize performance, minimize costs, maintain quality and endorse safety and operating standards.
Skills : Maintenance supervisor, Electrical mechanical, Building maintenance, Outside maintenance, Supervised All trades, farming crops, Raising animals.
- Accountable for all aspects of facility and machine maintenance.
- Responsible for planning, installation, repair and preventative maintenance of a wide variety of CNC machine centers from 5 Axis Mills to Wire EDMs.
- Worked closely with Engineering and Production Supervision on continuous improvement projects.
- Responsible for the quality of work of two preventative maintenance techs.
- Troubleshoot and made recommendations for least costly repairs to equipment.
- Move machines and re-connect within manufacturing environment.
- Coordinated projects with engineering personnel and made recommendations on such projects.
Maintenance Team Leader II Resume
Summary : Maintenance Team Leader is responsible for the coordination of all activities associated with the reactive, proactive, and predictive maintenance for the site.
Skills : Automation and Control Wiring, PLC Programming and.
- Checked, tested and replaced faulty components, circuit modules and printed circuit boards.
- Logged detailed and thorough records of maintenance performed.
- Referenced in-depth knowledge of PLC and Control Systems, especially in relation to test stations and lab safety systems.
- Repaired air compressors, chillers, heating units and exhaust fans.
- Installed HVAC systems, building control systems, general office equipment and furniture.
- Inspected and repaired chillers, fan and coil units and window-mounted AC units.
- Repaired and replaced plumbing parts, including fixtures and drain lines.
Maintenance Team Leader I Resume
Summary : To secure a position with a well established company that enables to use strong organizational skills, educational background, and ability to work well with people in a stable environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Machine Operator.
- Made all repairs throughout the building such as painting, dry walling, plumbing, and electrical repairs.
- Performed general testing, fine drills, and inspected the security of the building.
- Moving goods packed on pallets or crates around the facility with forklift.
- Mixed detergents or acids to water in containers to prepare cleaning solutions.
- Removed snow from driveways, sidewalks, and parking areas, using snowplows, blowers, and shovels.
- Operated electric pallet jack to lift and transport items to labeling.
- Ensured all preventative maintenance and work orders to be completed.
Diploma In General
Maintenance Team Leader/Supervisor Resume
Summary : To secure a challenging yet stable position with an established, growing company, along with appealing benefits and opportunities for advancement.
Skills : Electrical, minor plumbing, drywall, minor HVAC.
- Supervise crew of nine multi-skilled technicians, two salaried employees, and four boiler operators across three shifts.
- Manage day-to day operations of processing maintenance department.
- Implement and drive maintenance process improvements across the site.
- Screening, interviewing, and hiring new personnel.
- Manage/update SAP functional location hierarchy and equipment records.
- Review and assign criticality to equipment.
- Develop and revise PM's; work to implements TPM across the department.
- Work to eliminate mechanical issues through reliability engineering practices.
Asst. Maintenance Team Leader Resume
Summary : Self-motivated, customer service-oriented individual with exceptional attention to detail, and is someone who takes great pride in the quality of their work and is passionate about providing exemplary customer service.
Skills : Leadership, Allen-Bradley PLCs, Panelviews, and VFDs, Mitsubishi PLCs, AutoCAD, Read and write schematics, teamwork, troubleshooting, problem solver, ambitious. Project development/engineering,.
- Obtained certification for forklifts and cranes, and began training program in two locations.
- Developed and implemented corporate wide Preventative Maintenance program.
- Traveled, facility to hire and train maintenance personnel.
- Oversaw facility expansion of the location which included an additional 175,000 of floor space.
- Purchasing and installing new production equipment.
- Researched production needs and developed budget.
- Negotiated pricing with vendors and reported recommendations to CEO.
Maintenance Team Leader Resume
Summary : Maintenance Team Leader Position is responsible for performing labor intensive tasks in grounds, maintenance, construction installation, irrigation systems and related components.
Skills : Industrial Maintenance, Electrical, Hydraulics, Supervision, Project Management, Repair.
- Supervise 10 Fulltime Maintenance employees on three shifts.
- Monitor repairs of equipment to maximize efficiencies.
- Manage the repair and maintenance budget to keep it within the $30,000 per month limit.
- Responsible for reviewing resumes, conducting interviews, selecting candidates, and training new employees.
- Trouble shooting electrical, electronics, PLC, pneumatic, hydraulic, 480v three phase controls and conveyors.
- Machining on a Bridgeport milling machine.
- Machining on a Tug 40 lathe with 3 and 4 jaw chucks.