Headline : Highly dedicated Planner with years experience in Supply Chain and Inventory Management. Excels in recognizing and implementing process improvement. Extremely organized professional that can execute multiple tasks and expedites in an accurate, timely manner.
Skills : Procurement, Sourcing, MS Office, MRP System.
- Executed MRP planning and scheduling for cable production needs.
- Provided careful analysis of planned orders to ensure work order completion within production plan timelines.
- Coordinated closely with Procurement Team to effectively prioritize critical items.
- Utilized problem solving skills to identify and resolve an opportunities for improvement within production supply & demand.
- Maintained open communication with Product Line Manager in order to communicate any shortage or blockage reports.
- Implemented process improvements with focus on waste reduction, shorter lead times, and cutting cost.
- Slashed material loss and waste feeds by $500k annually through analysis and correction in billing of material quantities as well as collaboration with sustaining engineers.
- Achieved 35% reduction in costs of goods held by updating parameters on key items.
Bachelor Of Science
Financial Planner Resume
Summary : Professional in solar manufacturing industry in the field of production planning and SCM Proficient in data analysis: Excel, Minitab, R, database Pursuant to APICS, passed two exams; Six Sigma Green Belt Knowledge of S&OP, MRP/MRPII, ERP system, and SPC.
Skills : Excel, R, SCM.
- Manufacture of storage containers for spent fuel rods.
- Scheduled and coordinated flow of work within and between departments of manufacturing plant to expedite production.
- Reviewed master production schedule and work orders, established priorities for specific customer orders and revised schedule according to work order specifications, established priorities, and availability or capability of workers, parts, material, machines and equipment.
- Rescheduled identical processes to eliminate duplicate machine setups.
- Distributed work orders to departments, denoting number, type and proposed completion date of units to be produced.
- Conferred with department supervisors to determine progress of work and to provide information on changes in processing methods received from engineering departments.
- Maintained inventory of materials and parts needed to complete production.
Transport Planner Resume
Objective : Applying for the Management/Marketing related position within your company. I would be an excellent candidate for the position because of my planning experiences and skills.
Skills : Bilingual Fluency: Mandarin and English; Master user of Kingdee K3 financial software and UF U8 financial software; Master user of Microsoft Office software, especially Word, PowerPoint and Excel; Other skills: Socializing, Public Speaking, Entertaining, Selling.
- Manage inventory for assigned parts and processes required to support customer requirements.
- Monitor and maintain inventory levels to meet product schedule and financial inventory objectives.
- Manage outsourcing of part production for various assembly builds.
- Maintained inventory levels of outsourced materials meeting financial demands and customer commitments.
- Communicate with the management team for outsourced materials to secure input on material shortages and delivery of hardware, resulting in materials delivered on time to meet customer commitments.
- Create excel spreadsheets for BOM management and part number creation to help support data and plan accuracy for the purchasing group.
- Provide weekly program scheduling and procurement status to program managers and purchasing team to address any procurement or delivery issues.
- Work with management, configuration control, and supply sources resulting in products being built and materials delivered on-time to meet delivery dates.
Summary : To challenging and fulfilling work experience in a positive work environment that will provide a long term benefit to my company, customers and myself. I relish and look forward to taking on and overcoming any and all challenges.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Database Management.
- Manage/develop a daily plan that allows for service expectations to be achieved by working with independent owner operators Manage/develop a daily operating plan.
- Manage/develop a plan that fully optimizes to ensure that the organizations targets are achieved.
- Manage/develop a plan that fully optimizes the independent owner operators who are leased exclusively to the organization.
- Manage/Develop a daily plan that allows for full street optimization of the independent owner operators.
- Coordinates with equipment providers to ensure that equipment is available to meet customer needs.
- Coordinates/directs customer service in regards to appointment scheduling.
- Provide feedback to the commercial organization in regards to network balance issues and empty mile opportunities.
- Manage a daily process to ensure empty miles are minimized and as many load-to-load cycles are generated as possible.
Meeting Planner Resume
Objective : Demonstrated experience in the development and implementation of Lean based cells in conjunction with the Industrial Engineering Department. - Proven history of working individually and as part of a team with all levels of management across multiple departments to minimize material shortages and maintain production goals.
Skills : Military, Bilingual in English and Spanish, Microsoft Excel.
- Responsible for reviewing customer orders and placing POs with suppliers based on materials availability.
- Planned, organized, directed, and controlled daily operations based on customer requirements.
- Coordinated with suppliers and customers to manage demand forecasts.
- Managed inventory levels to meet delivery needs and internal goals along with excess/obsolete requests from product managers.
- Achieved 20% space reduction by working with suppliers to reduce cardboard inventory in order to optimize space utilization in the plant.
- Worked with IT to help design website to manage inventory levels and organize the supermarkets in the plant.
- Assisted in improving processes based on problem-solving practices by eliminating wasted efforts.
- Analyzed work flow by generating value stream maps of the production process.
MBA In Business
Program Planner Resume
Headline : To secure a position wherein I can use my creative abilities and expand my knowledge to the benefit of myself and my employer and secure a position with opportunity for personal and professional growth.
Skills : Military, Bilingual In English And Spanish, Microsoft Excel.
- Manage inventory levels by informing the purchasing department of any shortages that may hinder daily production.
- Manage, Generate and Distribute the Work Orders needed for the daily workload.
- Upon receiving communication from the Quality department and the Section Foreman generate the necessary Rework Orders to address any Non-conformance in the production process.
- Generate Periodic Maintenance (PM) Work Orders for the up keep of the production equipment and facility.
- Ensure the proper process and inventory distribution is performed in accordance with company guidelines.
- Informed our supplier of upcoming inventory need and provide expected delivery dates Notify customer of change in delivery date and expected demand fulfillment.
- Perform inventory cycle counts and address any discrepancy that may have arisen Manage the Warehouse by generating new bin locations and the correct component assignment.
Maintenance Planner Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a professional environment where my experience can lead a team in direction for growth. Committing myself to ensure the highest qualities are utilized to maintain longevity with your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, MATLAB, CATIA, Adobe Photoshop, SAP, Management Skills.
- Planned shipment to difference countries with maximum container space utilization by using SAP as reference.
- Communicated with customers to prevent supply shortage.
- Motivated teams to ensure that finished products met plan schedules.
- Project - Arranged hubs in Asian, and European region to reduce transportation cost and increase shipment frequency.
- Modified the shipper box size to efficiently fit the container which maximizes the container utilization.
- Success - Saved more than $360,000 annually for transportation cost.
- Increased container fill rate from 48% to 80%.
MS In Mechanical Engineering
Shipment Planner Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Planner with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Public Speaking, Arcgis, Cube, Adobe.
- Responsible for executing all functions of customer programs from initiation of price quoting to completion of delivery.
- Responsible for identifying and resolving all issues related to customer requirements.
- Collaborated with buyers at major retailers to ensure all technical details pertinent to customer requirements have been finalized.
- Handled all legal documents, primarily from China, required all import programs from the retailer.
- Interacted with marketing, production planning, packaging, and shipping to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Resolved all customer quality claims, order exceptions, and delivery schedules.
- Generated point-of-sale (POS) reports to senior staff to determine product and category performance.
- Created product plan-o-grams for customer review and to assist field merchandisers in installing product.
Production Control Planner Resume
Objective : Hard-working and goal oriented professional with significant corporate procurement, inventory analysis, production planning, process improvement, lean, and supervisory experience, seeking an opportunity to utilize my life experiences while providing an open learning environment with long term growth options.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Management, Customer Service, Computer Skills, CPR, Data Entry, General Office Skills, Inventory, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Windows.
- Release schedules to production, improving customer service from 88% to 97.4% on time, while sales increased by 22%.
- Developed a semi-finished goods inventory strategy that reduces DSI while improving Customer Service levels.
- Restructured scheduling system to minimize machine set-ups, in low volume/high mix operation.
- Maintain Kanban system to ensure customer satisfaction while minimizing DSI.
- Participate in monthly S&OP meetings, to analyze upcoming demand forecast and production levels.
- Collaborated with our Materials department on new consignment inventory levels, storage, and training.
- Participated in 10x10 scrap reduction team, cutting scrap costs in half, using DMAIC, and Pareto Analysis.
- Supervised and mentored production leads as well as 15 production employees.
Masters Of Business
Distribution Planner Resume
Summary : Seeking a planning, purchasing, or customer service/ sales position with a manufacturing company that utilizes my abilities as a self-starter with strong organizational, interpersonal, and leadership skills. Seeking a company that appreciates an employee's dedication, punctuality, and thoroughness, providing job satisfaction and career growth.
Skills : MS Office, Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Access, AutoCAD, SketchUp, PhotoShop, In-design, Illustrator, CommunityVIZ, TransCAD, CorelDraw, Dreamweaver, Flash, ArcGIS, SPSS, Stata, SAS.
- Released work orders and purchase orders for circuit boards, cables, and mechanical assemblies per MRP recommendations.
- Responsible for 99.8% on-time delivery over last 12 months.
- Excellent understanding of PC/MRP software system.
- Solicited requests for quote and selected manufacturing sub contractors.
- Responsible for resolving shortages, expediting material, and resolving issues that may impact schedule.
- Implemented engineering change orders on WIP and finished goods.
- Built and maintained positive working relationships with suppliers, internal personnel, and external customers to ensure a smooth and uninterrupted flow of materials.
Business Planner Resume
Objective : A supply chain professional with over 20 years of experience in procurement, planning, deployment, inventory management and quality assurance. Exhibits exceptional organizational, communication, analytical, problem-solving and interpersonal skills. A detail-oriented team player with determination and a strong work ethic; perfect-attendance awards received.
Skills : Purchasing, Production Planning/Scheduling, Quality Assurance.
- Reporting to the Planning Manager - Packaging and Ingredients.
- Responsible for global planning and purchasing of packaging materials for branded and 30 private-label customers.
- Manages inventory for vendors and production facilities.
- Also responsible for written and oral communication with vendors, Purchasing, Sales and Marketing Departments.
- Created and managed print runs for poly, foil, wax and printed cartons which reduced packaging inventories by $2 million.
- Negotiated the sales of discontinued labels, reducing packaging inventories and storage costs.
- Reviewed and resolved invoice discrepancies which increased accuracy and met payment terms.
Bachelor Of Science
Objective : Motivated, creative, results-oriented recent Masters graduate, with multiple internship experiences. Multilingual, fluent in English and Spanish seeking positions to utilize my skills and experience of transportation and community development.
Skills : ERP/MRP, Microsoft Office Suite, Production Planning.
- Executed IMS production commitments and timetables for all C17, F22, F16, F22, MAST, SARTS, UTS and TADSS shadow programs.
- Revise production schedules, when required, due to design changes, labor or material shortages, backlogs, or other interruptions, collaborating with management, production, and engineering.
- Review documents such as production schedules, work orders, and staffing tables to determine personnel and materials requirements, and material priorities.
- Monitor work processes, in order to assess completeness, accuracy, and conformance to standards and specifications.
- Record production data, including work order completion, part availability, and quality control issues.
- Arrange for delivery, assembly, and distribution of supplies and parts to various sites for builds and mods, in order to expedite flow of materials and meet production schedules.
- Maintain files such as work orders, bills of material, requisition and purchase order updates.
- Release requisition requests through MRP to be placed on purchase order.