Senior Biomedical Engineer Resume
Summary : To obtain a position as a Engineer. Professional experience as a Biomedical Engineer and an Electrical Engineer, working primarily in the operating room, and endoscopy suites.
Skills : Diagnostic Equipment.
- Supervised two expansion projects of the Operating Room and Endoscopy suites in a 270-bed hospital.
- Continually maintain biomedical and surgical equipment by completing preventive maintenance schedules, conducting regular and annual tests, following manufacturer's instructions, troubleshooting, repair, maintaining equipment inventories, and worldwide technical support within the clinical setting.
- Assisted as the Senior Biomedical Engineer with the physicians and the administrative team in making a recommendation of purchases of new equipment for clinical advancement.
- Maintain biomedical equipment inventory, anticipating the physician's needs, placing orders, and verifying orders.
- Provide Level 2 support for the Operating/ Endoscopy Rooms personal and the Operating Room application environment by working in conjunction with analysts.
- Maintain a safe and healthy working environment by conducting safety tests, recommending and complying with procedures, and complying with HIPPA codes and standards.
- Writing procedures, technical bulletins, and a multitude of software updates.
Biomedical Engineer/Technician Resume
Headline : A highly talented Biomedical Engineer with a PhD degree, experienced in a wide variety of duties related to medical imaging techniques (especially in optics and acoustics) and applications in both research and clinical environment.
Skills : Matlab, C++ Language, Autocad, Python, Medical Devices, Medical Imaging.
- Independently developed various procedures and protocols to streamline equipment maintenance, budget management, decision management, and strategic coordination with all levels of the hospital.
- Provide senior level management support to various strategic objectives.
- Categorize and schedule device maintenance routine based on risk level to increase patient care while decreasing device downtime, with the service time distributed in a practicable manner throughout the annual service cycle.
- Provide and supervise over daily operations, coordination and quality audit verifications, maintenance, and upgrade(s) of a wide range of equipment.
- Provide administrative duties between the engineering department and various hospital departments.
- Coordinate with vendors, IT, and clinical staff in executing new projects and training, such as the implementation of a new prenatal system.
- Improve, implement and make policies for medical equipment management, such as safety, acquisition, repairs, maintenance and inventory.
- Negotiate quotes and contracts with external suppliers, which helps to reduce company cost by 30-50%.
Associate Biomedical Engineer Resume
Headline : Biomedical engineer with a passion for finding health care solutions and addressing clinical needs using diverse engineering skills, clinical research, advanced academic training, and creativity.
Skills : Matlab, Motion Analysis, Electronic Me, Microsoft Office, Clinical Research, Public Speaking, Statistical Analysis.
- Provided engineering and technical support to CGMA laboratory, primarily related to clinical motion capture and physiologic measurement.
- Designed, developed, managed, and implemented special technical projects associated with novel research projects and new clinical services (sports program, amputee clinic, upper extremity clinic).
- Redesigned the clinical and reference databases, file structure, and file storage procedures for faster data query and analysis.
- Contributed to dozens of clinical research projects by providing complex analyses, motion capture and analysis, novel software programs, development of project-specific hardware, and dissemination of research projects in manuscripts and conference presentations.
- Created numerous clinical and research protocols, including being a co-creator of new clinical services.
- Provided analysis and assessment of complex movement disorders with clinical recommendations for future treatment and assessments.
- Maintained critical spares for servicing highly complex electronic life support devices.
Asst. Biomedical Engineer Resume
Objective : Biomedical Engineering Technologist, with 10 years of practical work experience in technical support, diagnostics and customer service. Highly motivated and adept in all phases of hardware, software and mechanics.
Skills : Leadership, Communication, Marketing and commercial, Interpersonal.
- Supervised a group of 6 biomedical engineers.
- Organized and directed biomedical shop operations.
- Performed quality control and technicians' evaluation.
- Closely cooperating with equipment planners and engineering departments to minimize construction and design conflicts within the medical center.
- Consulted medical center leadership with equipment evaluation, selection and cost-effective use of new technologies available on the market, its compliance and networking security.
- Developed and successfully implemented an effective and economical way of tracking medical equipment in the medical center with the existing computer mainframe system with a high return on investment.
- Proposed effective way of a tracking system for medical equipment in central processing, respiratory department, and bringing other departments to compliance with JCAHO, NFPA, EMI, DHS and FDA regulations.
Biomedical Engineer/Executive Resume
Summary : Over 6 years of experience in Product Design, Development and Quality Engineering on electro mechanical devices, capital equipment and consumables in the medical device field, ensuring customer, consumer and FDA requirements are met through robust Design.
Skills : Systems/Quality Engineering FDA Design Guidance And.
- Performed new and existing product research testing for different stages of product development lifecycle.
- Lead Post-market Surveillance Analysis, Complaint Investigations Assessment & Report using root-cause analysis.
- Reviewed/Approved FMEA, FTA and risk files of new product development OR DHF Remediation Excellent understating of regulatory requirements/pathway for 510Ks that govern development of medical devices through FDA.
- Familiarity with relevant regularity requirements, Regulatory Data reporting and regulatory document submission.
- Prepared tables and graphs of data analysis and presented this data to the research team in team meetings, for professional scientific meetings, and for the journal publications.
- Statistical analysis of data from clinical research studies involving human participants to create or develop medical devices.
- Statistical analysis expertise: clinical trial data analysis planning, execution of data analysis and interpretation of test results and presentation to senior management.
Masters Of Science
Biomedical Engineer/Reprsentative Resume
Summary : Focused on working with clinicians and biologist to design microfluidic solutions for diagnostic and research applications. Focused on robust, user-friendly design solutions based on functional requirements. Collaborated extensively throughout graduate studies and work well in a team. Developed strong written and oral communication skills through writing grants and scientific publications, giving oral presentations, and teaching several courses.
Skills : Product Development, Solidworks, Solidworks, Engineering, Engineering, Engineering, Engineering, Engineering.
- Designed and manufactured a pneumatic load tester to assist the client in the validation testing of an existing product line.
- Ensured compliance with design standards and safety protocols set forth by the client.
- Prototyped a manufacturing system to produce innovative ocular electrodes that added the breakthrough capability to existing novel drug delivery process.
- Interfaced with cardiac surgeons to develop a physical aortic model and bench test setup to quantify innovative catheter performance.
- Generated insights into new product development via feasibility studies at various concept generation stages.
- Eliminated a $4000 inherited deficit and produced a net $750 surplus while earning 3 new external sponsors.
- Acted as Chief Engineer to motivate 30+ dedicated team members to create 3 RC and 2 Autonomous robots.
Biomedical Engineer/Specialist Resume
Summary : Detail-oriented Engineer with strong educational background in Biomedical Engineering and Computer Hardware Technician supported by professional work experience in video game console repair, computer repair and Biomedical Equipment Technician.
Skills : IT Networking, NetApp Server Management, Programming Language: C++, Programming Language: Visual Basic.
- Keep records of maintenance, repair, and required updates of equipment.
- Inspect and test malfunctioning medical or related equipment, following manufacturers' specifications and using test and analysis instruments.
- Disassemble malfunctioning equipment and remove, repair, or replace defective parts, such as motors, clutches, or transformers.
- Solder loose connections, using soldering iron.
- Examine medical equipment or facility's structural environment and check for proper use of equipment to protect patients and staff from electrical or mechanical hazards and to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Study technical manuals or attend training sessions provided by equipment manufacturers to maintain current knowledge.
- Explain or demonstrate correct operation or preventive maintenance of medical equipment to personnel.
Biomedical Engineer/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Experience with optimizing, implementing, and presenting existing purification and analytical methods Effective collaborator with a proactive approach to project planning, execution, and problem solving.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Publisher, and PowerPoint, Microsoft Project and Visio, IT Networking.
- Evaluated wireless devices for compliance with national and international RF safety regulations.
- Drafted and audited reports on the compliance of wireless devices to FCC SAR regulations for wireless devices.
- Researched FCC publications to adapt testing procedures to continue to comply with federal guidelines for SAR testing.
- Regular interfacing with client R&D engineers to troubleshoot prototype wireless devices for SAR compliance.
- Member of the engineer to client liaison team, responsible for communicating deadlines and technical details between PCTest engineering team and client R&D engineers.
- Oversaw ordering, maintaining, and installing of new measurement and testing equipment to meet the needs of the SAR department.
- Member of team tasked with drafting and revising lab standard operating procedures.
Bachelor Of Science
Biomedical Engineer II Resume
Summary : Biomedical Engineer looking for a job in the Healthcare or Bio technical Research and Development fields.
Skills : Image Processing, Fluent in English And Italian.
- Responsible for Biomedical Department operation.
- Responsible for medical equipment management, documentation, and Joint Commission compliance within the environment of care.
- Managed preventive and corrective maintenance program for 1,952 medical devices.
- Reduced medical equipment service contract expenses by 33% through a mix of in-house biomedical services, biomedical support of parts-only service agreements.
- Increased Biomedical Engineering Department customer satisfaction to 99%.
- Ensured compliance with all national and state safety procedures and standards.
- Honored with 2009 employee of the quarter award.
Bachelor's Of Science
Biomedical Engineer Resume
Summary : To be able to work as Biomedical Engineer in a world class organization where my demonstrated skills in biomedical electronic systems and other technical equipment will be greatly challenged in achieving the company’s goals and objectives in developing solutions to health problems.
Skills : Biomedical Instrumentation, Manufacturing, CAE, FEA, Crashworthiness.
- Maintenance of all sleep diagnostic equipment used in Sleep Studies.
- Calibration of analyzers, oximeters, and flow generators for proper operation to the sleep diagnostic equipment.
- Providing client support for SleepMed designed applications such as Morpheus Administrator and SleepLink.
- Deploying certified computer configurations to be used in a sleep lab environment.
- Perform systematic function testing and re-certification of medical equipment for re-deployment.
- Perform repairs: soldering, board swapping, and hardware replacement as necessary.
- Preventive and corrective maintenance of medical equipment, repairs, replacements of components, installations and servicing.