Warehouse Order Selector Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a position that is challenging and offers growth based on enthusiasm and ability. .
Skills : Electronic Technician, Electronic Assembly.
- Performed a combination of tasks to prepare customer orders for shipment.
- Operated electric pallet jacks through all areas of the warehouse to collect the product from shelves and other storage areas.
- Delivered merchandise to correct dock area, stacks items on pallets according to driver stops (customer locations) for next day delivery.
- Worked in a safe and efficient manner, including a pre-trip examination of all equipment.
- Performed various cleanup duties: Clears aisle of all debris, returns pallet jack to charging area, and hook up jack for battery charging.
- Cleaned up any spills and place damaged products in the recouping area.
- Restocked orders for freezer pick lines and flow lines to prepare the warehouse for customer orders.
- Ensured accuracy of work and adherence to production and safety standards Use a headset or pick sheet to find individual items.
Warehouse Order Selector II Resume
Headline : Ability to multi-task and function in a fast paced environment. Enthusiastic about helping others Quick learner, Able to work independently, as well as collaborate with a team.
Skills : Warehouse, Management.
- Required warehouse tasks such as order selection, loading, cross-dock, and replenishment.
- Build safe and stable pallets, load orders in spot sequence. Loaded and unloaded materials onto and off of a truck.
- Ensured that all pallets and /or products are correct and counted, before loading.
- Stocked all pick locations according to the replenishment report.
- Established the process to comply with all governmental regulations as well as customer-related inspections.
- Immediately removes any damaged product from the pick slot and takes to the designated salvage area.
- Operated electric pallet jack Selected and stacked orders Transported pallets throughout the distribution center.
- Completed inventory checks in a timely and accurate manner; assisted other associates as needed.
Associates In Physical
Warehouse Order Selector III Resume
Summary : An Order Selector works in a warehouse or stockroom to select, store, pack, and monitor the inventory of products and fill customer orders.
Skills : Remodeling houses, Security guard, Asset protection.
- Prepared orders as per order tickets and pick lists.
- Responded to inquiries concerning work orders and shipments.
- Processed customer orders using a bar code scanner to enter data into the computer database.
- Received, recorded and stocked incoming products for inventory control.
- Completed individual and company orders for spare parts of forklifts, hand-operated forklifts and other warehouse transportation equipment.
- Prepared orders for shipment, using the computer for final verification, labeling, and packaging of the product.
- Troubleshot and reconciled discrepancies using collaborative skills.
- Utilized the latest warehouse product labeling technology.
Warehouse Order Selector I Resume
Objective : Seeking employment as a Warehouse worker position with company, where can contribute previous experience in combination with technical knowledge.
Skills : Forklift Experience, Off Loading Trucks.
- Ordered selection, operated electronic pallet jack and stand up forklifts, picking orders to meet daily standards.
- Performed all duties to prepare products for shipping to meet deadlines.
- Followed proper selection procedures as established by the company.
- Operated an electric pallet jack to transport the pallet(s) of merchandise.
- Handled food product and food preparation supplies stored within a warehouse, most common products in need of transfer to chain stores.
- Selected merchandise accurately and ensuring it is prepared for shipment properly.
- Trained and certified on both electric forklifts and electric pallet jacks. Ordered selector freight loader and unloader.
Warehouse Order Selector/Analyst Resume
Headline : Aiming to obtain a challenging position that will not only utilize skills in purchasing, logistics, and inventory management, but also provide with the opportunity .
Skills : Warehouse, Associate Pallet Jack, Customer Service.
- Picked up and delivered products within a period using the Delivery Box Truck.
- Worked with frozen foods, dairy, dry goods, water, and chemicals.
- Trained new incoming employees on warehouse procedures and selection process.
- Completed order selecting needs, Performed all phases of warehouse duties
- Operated forklift equipment and maintained care to minimize damage and downtime and safely and neatly maintaining storage areas.
- Supervised night shift and weekend employees, Operate cash register to itemize and total customer purchases.
- Pulled and loaded out of dry grocery, perishable, and frozen distribution centers.
Warehouse Order Selector/Executive Resume
Headline : Demonstrate the importance of job duties and expectations. Looking to improve position in the workforce, expand knowledge and skills.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Time Management Skills.
- Required physical labor and the ability to lift better for an extended period of time.
- Picked up sheets to find out individual items inside the warehouse.
- Performed vehicle inspection visually and mechanically.
- Ensured items picked accurately and safely to prevent damage.
- Selected merchandise for shipment and stock on the pallet by using a pallet jack/ forklift.
- Transported product Stack product on pallets in accordance with proper selecting procedures.
- Worked in a fast-paced environment, while being timed Operate computer and handheld scanner.
- Packaged orders for shipment Handle stock that needs to return to inventory.
Warehouse Order Selector/Representative Resume
Summary : To work with all efficiency, diligence and integrity for taking the company to the next level and enhancing the profits of the company and establishing strong customer relationships.
Skills : Technical Skills, Analytical Skills.
- Highly skilled in the loading and unloading of material within a warehouse setting.
- Able to read work orders and/or follow oral instructions to determine products to be picked and shipped.
- Followed up on orders, obtains certificates of delivery and audits orders against receiving documents.
- Tracked incoming shipments, lost or defective parts and works to resolved disputes and discrepancies with vendors and accounting.
- Improved productivity, quality, and efficiency of operations. Responsible for Daily Numbers and Month End Reports.
- Managed employees through the various stages of pulling and shipping of customer orders.
- Provided coaching, goal setting and maintains employee schedules.
Asst. Warehouse Order Selector Resume
Objective : Looking to establish long term employment in a friendly environment. Order Selector ensures items are properly packaged for shipping and will arrive safely at their destination.
Skills : Warehouse, Forklift Operator.
- Performed daily and pre-trip safety checks on all equipment.
- Inspected product for quality assurance, including the integrity of packaging and visible signs of damage.
- Picked the correct item and quantity, checked UPCs or item descriptions.
- Built and staged stable and well-cubed pallets, including shrink-wrap and label with applicable data.
- Operated and maintained warehouse equipment in a safe and efficient manner at all times.
- Selectedrepack orders on the scheduled level and assured products and quantities are selected correctly.
- Reported any empty locations from which you are to pick from so that location can be replenished as soon as possible.
Associate Warehouse Order Selector Resume
Headline : A warehouse selector may also be called a stock clerk or order filler. It is a warehouse selector's primary responsibility to make sure products
Skills : Electronic Technician, Electronic Assembly, Low Voltage Technician.
- Pulledorders using a handheld scanning device. Knowledge and use of power jacks and Manuel hand jacks.
- Worked and stacked beer cases on pallets or carts.wrap and ship it out to be loaded onto trucks.
- Demonstrated is to motivate other people and also make the team work hard and fulfill their duties.
- Responsible included overall maintenance, organization, and inventory of warehouse.
- Received and checked shipments. Disturbed material within the warehouse.
- Selected orders for various restaurant food chains.
- Trained in various different departments in the warehouse.
Warehouse Order Selector/Co-ordinator Resume
Objective : Motivated professional with military background offering comprehensive and diversified experience.Able to handle multiple tasks with strict deadlines.
Skills : Operating Skills, Technical Skills.
- Safely and effectively utilized the warehouse material handling equipment.
- Read and understand product descriptions, packaging and pick ticket messages.
- Utilized warehouse processes to minimize damage to other wastes while maintaining good housekeeping procedures.
- Able to consistently meet established company production service level standards.
- Worked in sub-zero temperatures while lifting pounds.
- Operated Red Prairie Computer system and performed daily machine inspections.
- Worked RF units for the purpose of gave accurate load counts of products, pick tickets, and receiving documentation.
Warehouse Order Selector Resume
Objective : Dedicated team member with desire to contribute strong work ethic, communication, and finance skills to positively affect business outcomes.
Skills : Operating Skills, Management.
- Operated power material handling equipment to accurately select and palletized loads.
- Moved pallets by hand, hand truck, electric pallet jack, or manual pallet jack.
- Shrinked wrapping goods for loading onto trailers.
- Find stocked and merchandised in the warehouse.
- Ensured that the correct labels are on all stored pallets.
- Routinely cleaned all warehouse areas and containers.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks from ground level or platforms.