Senior Partner Resume
Summary : Creative art director/designer offering 20 years of experience in crafting print publications (magazines, books, brochures and catalogs) for a variety of clients. Outstanding concept development, communication and technical design skills paired with ability to ensure projects meet all milestones, deadlines and budget requirements.
Skills : Marketing Management, Marketing Strategy, Budget Management, Relationship Building.
- Implemented strategic development and deployment methodology to guide senior leadership teams in anticipating and positioning forward-looking initiatives to prepare for new opportunities while becoming aware of and mitigating potential risks.
- Guided the line-of-sight alignment of strategies to make them relevant, actionable and measurable down and across organizational units.
- Led the creation and execution of the human capital plan to align and commit several diverse HR functions across entities of a nationally prominent health services and medical school.
- Implemented a unified plan resulting in increased key staff retention by 10% with an 8% reduction in overall spend.
- Led the executive team of a global automotive supplier in the creation and deployment of a market growth vision with integrated strategic plans and annual goals focused on improving product delivery cycle time and increasing support services effectiveness.
- Resulted in 15% increase in revenues over the first two years.
- Developed strategic framework and engaged senior leadership team and mid-level supply chain directors in the creation and deployment of new product development approach resulting in improved market position with a 9% customer satisfaction response and achieved revenue gains of $1.2M.
- Planned enterprise program and change management initiatives.
- Enabled and led executives and implementation teams to achieve strategic goals, increase operational efficiency, increase employee engagement, redesign organizational structure and engage customers in new ways.
Jr. Senior Partner Resume
Objective : Business professional with in-depth knowledge of business operations at all levels with demonstrated proficiency in staffing, training, development, budgeting, and management. Comprehensive knowledge of customer care from intake, maintenance, and retention. Thorough understanding of policies, doctrines, and documents.
Skills : Sales & Marketing, Bankable Project Feasibility Study Preparation, Environmental Project Research.
- Implemented marketing strategies through networking, personal contacts, television, print, and the internet.
- Handled or supervised all functions related to office operations.
- Processed payroll, financial records, and budgetary operations.
- Completed all company insurance policies including property, workers' compensation, and liability.
- Recruited, trained, and motivated team of staff members.
- Successfully trained and mentored clerk through the four-year state bar law clerk program, which qualified him to sit for, and pass, the state bar exam.
- Interviewed prospective clients to ensure viability of their case, and ensure compatibility with the company's ability to effectively and competently serve the client.
- Ensured that the customer/clients' needs and concerns were promptly tended to using strong verbal and written communication skills through in-person, telephonic, written correspondence, and emails, with empathy and sensitivity to cultural differences.
Senior Partner/Analyst Resume
Headline : Senior Partner is a key member of the management team and plays a significant role in shaping the company’s direction. The Senior Partner is responsible for driving revenue and profitability by working in close partnership with all departments, including marketing, sales, engineering, and development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Microsoft Dynamics.
- Assigns and monitors clerical, administrative and secretarial responsibilities and tasks among office staff.
- Allocates available resources to enable successful task performance.
- Co-ordinates office staff activities to ensure maximum efficiency.
- Evaluates and manages staff performance.
- Recruits and selects office staff.
- Organizes orientation and training of new staff members.
- Coaches, mentors and disciplines office staff.
- Designs and implements filing systems.
- Ensures filing systems are maintained and current.
Senior Partner I Resume
Objective : To work for an organization which allows to apply academic knowledge and working experience in order to contribute to the organization for obtaining its financial and operational goals.
Skills : Executive Management, Project Management, Development, Business Development.
- Represented the Engineer Procure Construct (EPC) contractor in Federal Court litigation relating to the Vogtle 3 & 4 Nuclear Project in Georgia.
- Combined Operating License under new Nuclear Regulatory Commission regulations.
- Reviewed and negotiated an extensive and detailed contract for the rehabilitation of a dam for the Tennessee Valley Authority.
- Represented an EPC contractor against a developer in an International Chamber of Commerce arbitration relating to a petrochemical complex for the production of ethylene, polyethylene and other chemicals.
- Represented an EPC contractor on claims arising from the construction.
- Represented an EPC contractor on delay and technical claims related to the design and construction of a $6 billion Olefins Recovery Facility in Singapore, including claims against both the Owner and subcontractors.
- Created and maintained professional relationships with accounting, printing, and distribution points.
Senior Partner II Resume
Headline : Senior Partner with a passion for strategic problem solving, enthusiastic team collaboration, and inspired award-winning creative solutions that result in profitable business and revenue growth.
Skills : Creative Problem Solving, Creative Direction, Design, Presentation, Typography, Adobe Indesign, Adobe Illustrator, Teaching And Mentoring.
- Supervised all civil and commercial law regulations for cross-border and multi-jurisdictional transactions.
- Guided the representation and advisement of advanced real estate, infrastructure operations and extractive industries cases.
- Strategized global expansions with growth approaches that maintained strict adherence to governmental regulations.
- Notable Projects: Oversaw the business development and planning for a high-end tourism project, Proyecto Zafiro.
- Delivered $100M cost savings by creating a merger that streamlined federal environmental permits.
- Pushed multi-party and jurisdiction technical experts in the full lifecycle of a $15M infrastructure joint venture.
- Designed a public-private partnership that provided 250 displaced families with basic needs and infrastructure.
- Directed the negotiation of a $15M venture to support a French mining company to acquire seven mining tenements.
- Served as a corporate law subject matter expert in a corporate holding model for an Australian mining company.
Senior Partner III Resume
Summary : Senior Partner provided with every type of account one could hope to have worked on. At this point in career, Bring seasoned experience and just a love for the business.
Skills : Management, Business Development, Sales and Merchandising, Communications, Research, Training and Education.
- Selected a site to manufacture electronic components and systems.
- Responsible for selecting a site that produces complex electronic board and system assemblies.
- Responsible for selecting: Facility with required space, power and cooling requirements where available.
- Coordinated move and perform relocation and not interrupt production requirements.
- Set up a new office, manufacturing and IT area.
- Streamlined manufacturing area to maximize output.
- Managed a project to manufacture a new RF receiver in China.
- Selected a manufacturing site, worked with engineering to make sure that all drawings and BOM's were correct and qualified first manufacturing run.
Asst. Senior Partner Resume
Objective : To work in a position billing, transcribing tapes or data input (not limited to just that).Work experience in business development and management, sales and customer service, training and education, international affairs and international trade.
Skills : Computer, Leadership, Teamwork.
- Included strategic planning, organizational effectiveness, financial analysis, financial and internal controls, capital fund raising, annual revenue generation and marketing communication.
- Selected client engagements are listed below Contract Director of Finance for a software company marketing software and storage B2B.
- Developed product line P&L's and customer P&L's.
- Prepared data and recommended changes to quarterly Board reporting package .Improved cash collection process.
- Developed a cash forecasting process.
- Analyzed and prepared year end journal entries.
- Negotiated a line of credit.
- Reviewed all required internal controls.
Associate Senior Partner Resume
Headline : Supports the executive leadership of the Organization with a range of strategy activities essential to ensuring the Organization's goals. Provide analytical/strategic thinking and leadership support that enables project teams to isolate business issues, design and execute analytics for studying business issues (market research, scenario planning, forecasting, market share, profitability, etc.),
Skills : Computer, Leadership, Teamwork.
- Worked with business/market owners to identify key business issues, apply right analytical framework, develop solution and recommendations, represent findings to stakeholders, and own the outcome.
- Responsible for Manager major strategy projects comprised of internal and/or external consulting resources.
- Provided periodic informal work guidance/direction to junior team members; provide performance input and recommendations to management for development/training plans. May have supervisory responsibilities on a project basis.
- Developed analytical frameworks, approach, and methodology best practices to analyze strategy issues.
- Consulted with business owners to identify, clarify, and resolve complex issues critical to the success of the initiative.
- Coordinated initiative impacts with other strategic initiatives to ensure alignment of the overall strategy.
- Worked on other Enterprise level strategy projects as needed.
Senior Partner/Consultant Resume
Summary : Hand-on Management experience with strong backgrounds on Sales, Design and Technical in Security Electronic Systems. Quick to learn new task and very capable to handling solo assignments. Problem solver, very capable to engage in proactive behavior and look for opportunities to solve problems. Acquainted with DCID 6/9 Compliant SCIF install and knowledgeable of low voltage circuitry.
Skills : Cash Management, Accounts Payable.
- Responsible for all Company Departments, including Administration, Operation and Sales.
- Worked with Business Automation integrating all security systems.
- Assisted in the creation and led operations for an innovative publication combining social media marketing with a bi-weekly family-friendly print magazine.
- Sold advertisements and organized all online contesting - created 150 distribution points in the metro area.
- Collaborated with clients, their agencies and internal teams reach final designs and specification for production of in-store marketing materials and signage.
- Conducted retail trend analysis for annual presentation to clients. These trends directly influenced and lead to final concepts and items produced for large national in-store marketing programs.
- Interfaced directly with clients, internal teams and vendors to provide necessary support to production needs.
Senior Partner Resume
Objective : A high-performing, accomplished, driven executive, entrepreneur and business owner. IConsistent history of accomplishment in both the corporate and self-employment environments. And this has been achieved over 26 years in Information Technology Services.
Skills : People Management, Manufacturing Technology, Woodmachinist, CNC Knowledge, Spray and traditional polishing knowledge, Good knowledge of health and safety.
- Partners with business leaders to develop a functional technology vision strategic & goals in alignment with CPC’s overall technology vision and goals. Positively affects Technology’s reputation and relationships with key stakeholders by proactively addressing business technology opportunities and issues and mitigate negative impact on the business.
- Develops, manages, and enables delivery of key messages to important stakeholder audiences to clearly define and communicate Technology and Business’ strategic priorities as well as issues impacting the business.
- Develops and owns a comprehensive 3-year technology plan for business function technology requirements leveraging all available resources and tools in close coordination with Technology colleagues.
- Serves as a thought leader for a cross-functional team on the technology affecting our industry. Coaches key stakeholders on how to best align their business strategies with technology strategies.
- Maintains influential knowledge of fast evolving technology trends.
- Drives the use of technology within respective business functions to ensure function’s effectiveness and increased productivity.
- Establishes and manages program portfolio for business functions (includes active, pipeline, ideas, etc.). Manages overall program portfolio for success including management & reporting of project financials.