Case Manager Intern Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a drug and alcohol counselor, in an environment with potential for growth, where positive attitude, professionalism and efforts can be utilized.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Sales, Customer service.
- Collected leaves and debris for pick up and prepared debris for removal.
- Secured playgrounds throughout the district at the end of day.
- Sanitized comfort stations and replenish supplies.
- Painted interior and exterior of parks facilities.
- Cleaned and maintained parks, playgrounds, and surrounding areas to provide a safe environment.
- Checked playground equipment for damage.
- Report needed repairs to supervisor.
Associates In Human Services
Jr. Case Manager Intern Resume
Objective : Goal is to obtain an entry level position in a company, where experience can be utilized to improve customer satisfaction.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communication, Detail Oriented, Interpersonal, Organization, Receptionist, Scheduling.
- Maintained a small caseload for which provided adherence counseling, medication management, and supportive services.
- Negotiated treatment planning goals with clients.
- Practiced motivational interviewing with clients.
- Worked closely with Medicaid patients.
- Evaluated patients to determine care.
- Worked closely with agencies and service providers to facilitate case coordination and information sharing.
- Helped patients and family make informed decisions.
Bachelors Of Art In Sociology
Case Manager Intern (Accounting) Resume
Objective : A social work graduated seeking hands-on experience in social services areas. Service-focused and committed to working with disadvantaged youth and families.
Skills : Bilingual, Case Management, Experience Working With Children And Families.
- Assisted with household duties.
- Taught coping skills and social interaction skills to maintain stability.
- Completed progress notes.
- Determined realistic budgeting strategies for homeless and low-income single mothers to promote economic self-sufficiency.
- Provided ongoing case.
- Conducted Intake and Assessment Conduct Bio-Psychosocial Facilitate groups.
- Provided Case management.
Bachelor Of Arts In Social Work
Case Manager Intern I Resume
Objective : Looking to positively contribute to a successful business, helping and encouraging individuals to be the best could be.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Trained On Cultural Competence, Data Entry Into Client Data Base.
- Demonstrated the ability to engage, established rapport.
- Listened and developed a professional relationship with consumers.
- Managed a caseload of five consumers.
- Interviewed and assess consumers to understand their needs.
- Provided referral linkage to mental health consumers through community agencies.
- Addressed ethical dilemmas.
- Conducted home visits to check on the welfare of consumer while maintaining a daily mileage log.
Master In Social Work
Asst. Case Manager Intern Resume
Objective : To secure a career that will utilize skills and provide an opportunity for future advancement. Case Manager Intern is a part of the Human Resources team, and works closely with Human Researcher to conduct interviews, conduct market research and assist with research.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer service, sales.
- Assisted with goal planning.
- Helped clients navigate other health care providers and immigration services in the community.
- Helped parents navigate system and provided education about Pre-K and Head Start program.
- Assisted with enrollment requirements.
- Acted as a liaison between clients and outside health care providers.
- Assessed clients' needs and investigated eligibility.
- Assisted new guests with check in, breath tests, organizing papers, etc.
BA In Psychology
Case Manager Intern (Medical) Resume
Objective : A warm hearted individual with good judgment and emotional maturity. Eager to make a difference in clients everyday life.
Employee Relations Learning & Development.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Empathy, Organized, Detail Oriented.
- Interned for Gary Dalton, ReEntry Case Manager.
- Learned how the ReEntry process work and how to work with the clients.
- Responsible for filing papers and keeping the office organized.
- Learned the how to write case notes and a participant summery.
- Observed writing warrants and other court documents.
- Learned how to assemble a new client's ReEntry case file.
- Administered and scored assessment tools for the clients.
Masters In Clinical
Case Manager Intern (Law) Resume
Headline : To become an integral part of law enforcement in Connecticut's Criminal Justice System. Responsible for caring for individuals who are out of their normal home environment and are potentially unsafe.
Skills : Word, Excel, E-mails. Coping, Faxing And Telephone.
- Provided field-cased intensive case management for chronically mentally ill adults.
- Maintained placement within community, counseling and medical support in conjunction.
- Interviewed clients individually, in families, or in groups, assessing their situations, capabilities, and problems.
- Maintained case history records and prepare reports.
- Completed semi-annual quality improvement and quality assurance reports for the organization.
- Provided weekly supportive case management to 3 families at an emergency housing facility for temporarily displaced families.
- Designed and facilitated weekly groups designed to assist adults in obtaining or maintaining employment while managing parental responsibilities.
Associate Case Manager Intern Resume
Headline : Service-focused social worker with a strong commitment to serving the needs of disadvantaged youth and adults, including homeless, emancipated youth and special-needs populations.
Skills : Exercised excellent verbal and written communication skills, Leadership.
- Maintained relationships with clients as needed.
- Interviewed clients/Information gathering.
- Wrote detailed reports/Case conceptualization.
- Improved programs/making it more efficient.
- Contacted families whose child may become a documented gang member and forwarded them to the appropriate services.
- Reformatted intake forms.
- Provided case management services to residential clients and transitional housing program.
Bachelor In Social Work
Case Manager Intern (Entry Level) Resume
Headline : A highly enthusiastic and experienced clinical social worker seeking an opportunity to relocate and contribute relevant experience and utilize strong academic and professional background in social work from advocacy.
Skills : Excellent interpersonal Knowledgeable of social welfare policies, Proficient in computer software and technology.
- Assisted case manager in helping refugee families.
- Specialized in admission assessment in long term health care facilities and health settings.
- Provided psychosocial intake services to include medical care management, discharge planning, community resources and patient education.
- Led care giving and patient support groups for patients and families.
- Worked with Geriatrics and health problems of the aging people.
- Identified patient discharge education needs.
- Experienced working with a multidisciplinary team to insure compliance with state and federal regulations.
BA In Social Work
Case Manager Intern Resume
Objective : To obtain a position utilizing clinical social work experience, providing a respective employer with a dynamic and skilled team member who is dedicated to upholding the highest standard of integrity.
Skills : Verbal Communication, Written Communication, Crisis Intervention, Case Management, Resourceful, Counseling.
- Advocated on the behalf of clients to obtain public assistance, employment, and housing.
- Interviewed and evaluated clients, including conducting safety and risk assessments .
- Worked with formerly incarcerated clients.
- Provided supportive counseling services and case management.
- Developed care plans and goals to meets needs of clients within program limits.
- Maintained current inventory of services available to clients in the Community.
- Interviewed clients for intakes and provided counseling to families and individuals.