Headline : Friendly and enthusiastic Account Associate with over 5 years of specialization in clerical and customer service. Able to learn new tasks quickly and proficient in growing customer relationships. Will always represent establishment with a friendly, professional demeanor.
Skills : Computers and Electronics, Production Processing, Customer and Personal Services Administration
- Gather and organize information/data on 'new', 'renewal business' and 'change requests' to support the underwriters' decision making process.
- Develop and maintain effective business relationships with internal and external customers and coworkers to attract and retain commercial insurance business. Prepare coverage binders and premiums and fee billings for all policies.
- Analyze problems/discrepancies in the information gathered and recommend/recognize solutions.
- Coordinate flow of required documents and information among insured's agents and carriers to eliminate backlog.
- Communicate orally and in writing with the carriers, agents, auditors and insured's as well as company loss control, claims and accounting personnel.
- Document and maintains electronic policies and other underwriting files. Operate computer program with accounting software to record, store, and analyze information. Additional automated systems ae used to perform tasks related to record management and timekeeping.
- Provide administrative support to the underwriting staff by scheduling/maintaining the monthly calendars of projected clients and Comply with federal, state, company policies, procedures, and regulations.
Account Associate I
Headline : Results-driven Professional with extensive background in Customer Support with recognized strengths in project/account management, sales, order/billing administration, planning and implementing procedures to provide world class Customer Service.
Skills : Microsoft Office Products, Windows OS Products
- Management of key customer accounts and fostering customer relationships as primary customer contact. Ensure that all customer projects are managed and delivered as contracted and within the agreed time, cost and quality criteria and escalating problems as appropriate.
- Management of the customer relationship in support of mutual business objectives.
- Establish and maintain necessary third-party vendor relationships, including contractual agreements and invoicing, as required for installation projects.
- Perform order acceptance, entry, tracking and distribution to ensure project orders are processed and expedited based upon customer needs.
- Quotation of products and services, pricing and verification of billing information, process purchase orders and ensure delivery to end user customer. Perform billing functions so invoices are generated in an accurate and timely manner.
- Administer sales compensation plan to direct sales, agents and resellers. Perform collection of enterprise billing for customer accounts, resolve billing discrepancies with customer. Attain cash collection objectives set by management.
- Perform administrative duties to enhance customer satisfaction and improve sales/service productivity.
Account Associate II
Headline : Highly focused, result-oriented professional with superior track record in achieving excellent results for shareholders and clients. Strong ability to work independently with minimal supervision. Definitive strengths in increasing revenue; improving customer service and managing client accounts.
Skills : Client Billing, Client Management, Customer Service, Account Management, Payroll Management, General Ledger, Accounting
- Applying all payments received into peachtree preparing deposit form for the cashier so that all payments can be deposited into hospital bank account.
- Making ledger and journal entries and preparing balancing for end of month reports.
- Preparing and mailing all invoices and statements to outside institutional facilities, doctor's offices, and self-pay patients.
- Preparing daily report for quest for all lab work done to be included on end of month report. Making sure we are not billing for any test that do not fall under contract.
- Manually updating pricing for cost changed during new contract periods.
- Processing charge rejection report to remove charges that should not be applied to patient's accounts, or charges that were not applied because of wrong account information.
- Creating new accounts for new vendors, updating existing customer's information as needed.
- Performing general office duties as needed by helping staff assistant with ordering office supplies, setting up monthly director meetings, etc.
Digital Account Associate
Headline : Account Associate with experience in creating and implementing online and offline marketing campaigns for B2C and B2B; effective playing multiple roles using a broad range of creative skills in PPC, SEM, SEO, Google Display Network, community building, interpersonal communication, social media campaigns, e-commerce, content creation, customer outreach, and event coordination.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Google Adwords, Google Adwords Editor, Google Analytics, Google Docs, Bing Adcenter, Bing Ad Editor, Marin, Kenshoo, Central Desktop, Asana, PowerPoint, One-Note, SEO Moz Analytics & Tools, Woo Rank, Ghostery, Optimizely, Majestic SEO, SEM Rush, Paradox Database Manager, Cool Edit Pro, Final Cut Pro, Mockingbird, TweetDeck, HootSuite, Bugzilla.
- Routinely perform optimizations on global sem accounts consisting of over 2 million keywords and $5 million in monthly spend.
- Execute large keyword expansions, keyword research, ad copy writing, and technical implementation of ppc accounts.
- Provide weekly and daily reports using excel, adwords, kenshoo, google docs, etc to provide in-depth analytical analysis of account performance to clients.
- Perform website audits to initialize and recommend best seo practices for b2b and b2c websites.
- Set-up and implement image ads for display/remarketing campaigns on google display network.
- Utilize compelling ad copy, google adwords editor, a/b testing, match type strategy, day-parting, geographic targeting, audiences, negative keywords, etc. To drive relevant traffic.
- Perform keyword research recommendations and competitive analysis to improve organic rankings of client websites.
Account Associate - Finance
Headline : Polished, professional and detail oriented team player possessing excellent customer service, written and interpersonal communication skills. Comfortable managing multiple projects at one time, maintains the ability to multi-task and complete tasks in an efficient and timely manner.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook, Customer Service, Time & Attendance, QuickBooks, Direct Mail, Sales, Organization, Call Quality Monitoring, Event Planning, Taking Meeting Minutes, Call Quality Monitoring, Kronos
- Began as temporary staffing assignment, resulting in full-time position in january 2010.
- Responsible for performing accounts payable and receivable, administrative and operational tasks for more than 110 clients. Answered phones, filed, scanned, ordered supplies, etc.
- Paid invoices for over 100 client accounts, minimum of 25 per day (ap).
- Input more than 35 checks, wires and account transfers daily (ar) into sei wealth gateway.
- Communicated with clients, answered questions while maintaining confidentiality.
- Handled benefit payments and participant changes for more than 3,000 retirees.
- Rebalanced client accounts, processed audit requests, stop payments, etc.
Account Associate (Healthcare)
Headline : Innovative Account Associate, analyst and manager experienced at delivering detailed actionable insights and driving change based on metrics. Responsible for finding over $24M of contribution margin and revenue cycle enhancements by creating new analytical models. Utilizes leadership, communication, analytics, and interpersonal skills to meet and exceed goals.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Project Management, Inferential Statistics, Process Improvement, Market Analysis And Planning, Operations Management, Customer Service, Leadership, Data Visualization, Microsoft Office
- Developing effective and efficient service line models with partner hospitals by developing strategies around referral source integration, service line marketing and business process re-engineering designed to optimize financial performance and patient care.
- Developed key analytical tools resulting in $24m contribution margin impact. Tools included joint replacement, spine surgery, fracture care, and sports medicine dashboards that analyzed revenue cycle, variable costs, length of stay, referral source, and discharge destination.
- Recipient of the "most innovative employee" award for building and structuring excel based tools to automate many routine office processes. This increased productivity by over 4. 3 fte.
- Created several market analyses for joint replacement, spine surgery, and sports medicine designed to pinpoint regional growth areas. Analyses included review of market demographics, payor mix, and available surgical cases. These analyses contributed to 11% market growth year over year.
- Integral member of cross functional team that created new physician practice management product. Team contributions included market segmentation for depth of client engagement, secondary market research, product positioning, and sales channel strategies, revenue projected at $1. 87m.
- Authored several key reports on competitors for senior management. Analyses included swot, strategic positioning, tactical engagement, and pricing information. Senior management used information to better position product in market place and increase price 20%.
- Worked with hospital staff to resolve data issues and trained key personnel in understanding financial metrics.
Account Associate III
Headline : An experienced Account Associate with business services and document management experience obtained through Xerox's broad range of printing and mail processing services Provided essential back-office support and technology services to internal and external clients and of office printing environments of any size.
Skills : Excellent Analytical, Problem Solving And Creative Thinking , Xerox Digipath, Xerox Docu Tech 6100/ DocuSP, And Digipath DC440, DC12
- Handled incoming, outgoing and interoffice mail, using both manual and automated methods. Processed up to 600 batches of mail per day.
- Utilized computerized and automated mail systems daily to notify appointment reminders to cleveland clinic patients.
- Operated high-speed sorter processing and distributing incoming mail, sorted all incoming and outgoing mail.
- Facilitated the sorting and distribution of parcels mailed throughout the midwest.
- Filed office correspondence and other documents, sent and received faxes, photocopied and completed computer data entry.
- Knowledge of US Postal service rules, regulations, rates and documentation mandatory for processing US. Mail. Knowledge of the operation of standard and computerized mail processing. Completed supply orders, utilized lotus notes to print and review orders.
- Assisted customers with a wide range of inquiries related to products and services. Responded to routine customer inquiries and complaints utilizing multiple systems and departmental resources with a focus on first contact resolution.
Account Associate (Insurance)
Headline : Experienced Account Associate who excels at relationship building. Knowledgeable in providing friendly, thorough customer service to clients, families and fellow professionals. Skilled at problem solving and conflict resolution, and able to help encourage teamwork. Able to network with public organizations and businesses to create successful partnerships.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Computer Literate, Accounts Receivable, Access & PowerPoint, Adobe Acrobat
- Worked in collaboration with manager and underwriting dept to ensure timely release and delivery of monthly renewals for the NJ 51-100 sales team.
- Conducted open enrollment presentations and assisted with health fairs for both english & spanish speaking members.
- Liaison for clients and members to resolve service issues, ensuring queries are adequately addressed. Service issues related to medical/rx claims, coverage, billing and enrollment, as outlined in plan documents.
- Assisted account managers with delivery of renewal concessions and benefit changes.
- Collaborate with team members on new case installation to ensure smooth installation.
- Tracked group assignments and management approval for cases moving between segments and/or field offices.
- Responded to wide range of customer and member service issues, ensuring queries are adequately addressed.
Account Associate (Retail)
Headline : Dedicated and focused Account Associate who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Seeking a role of increased responsibility and authority.
Skills : Exceptional interpersonal skills, Versatile in offering administrative experience in corporate, university and non-profit office environments, Adept at managing multiple projects with ease using expert time management methods.
- Logged and analyzed store account information and then incorporated product forecast and labor cost for upper management with 0% discrepancy data report.
- Modified discrepancies on cashiers drawers, followed mandated procedures to correct
discrepancies and document resolutions. 100% accountability for discrepancies.
- Performed multiple transactions, imputing customer information into the database while on telephone resolving customer issues which led to higher customer satisfaction ratings.
- Generated work orders and maintained personal identifiable information. Contacted
customers concerning delinquent accounts. Resulting in 79% in improvement in operational effectiveness.
- Supplied options in line with state regulations for account reconciliation. Recommend
and implement customers with best option for them. Resulting in a 90% agency
- Trained 10 employees in standard operation procedures. Resulting in 15% cost savings
in temporary hires.
- Developed and led employees training sessions for customer service, and including how to use updated computer technology resulting in saving over 4 man hours per day.
Lead Account Associate
Headline : Highly motivated and results driven team player with merchandise and account management experience. Contributed to revenue growth for some of the country's top Retailers/Manufacturers through a combination of creativity, assortment management and determination.
Skills : Windows, Reports generation and analysis Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Contract negotiation/review/drafting Other Systems: AS400, SAP Sample management.
- Co-manage pan brand men's levi and dockers assortments for top omni channel and pure play accounts.
- Support the 4-p strategy (product, price, place and promotion) by managing assortment plans, delivering.
- Accurate weekly reporting and analysis tools, manage size scales and other information in sap to ensure.
- Conduct seasonal "catalog scrub" to ensure that the product on account's site is accurate.
- Communicate weekly with accounts and internal stakeholders to ensure that we're meeting revenue goals.
- Work with internal teams, merch, planning, etc.. To ensure that we're on track for meeting revenue goals.
- Worked in a large variety of platforms, providing campaign optimization, support and reporting.
International Account Associate (Sales)
Headline : Experienced Customer Service and Inside Sales professional with a strong communication, analytical, and relationship building background, committed to providing strong customer service with integrity and honesty.
Skills : Strong Creativity Skills, Effective Communication Skills, Process Implementation, Very Organized, Knowledge of Microsoft Office,
Customer Interface Management, Strong Problem Solving Skills, International Customer Service
- Assist international sales team with various functions as setting up new accounts, updating customer files as necessary, providing customer quotes and verifying customer pricing.
- Processing of customer returns, working with the quality department and following up on outstanding credits, returns, and warranty issues.
- Handle daily order entry, processing and expedition of orders received by email, fax, or via the web. Monitor and follow up on status and requested delivery dates on a number of orders to meet delivery deadlines.
- Coordinate special shipping instructions with the shipping department to ensure customer delivery deadlines are met.
- Obtain international freight quotations for door-to-door or door-to-port shipments, air or ocean, when requested by customer.
- Prepare and verify export documentation for shipment if needed to meet customs requirements, packing declarations and compliance with overseas countries regulations.
- Respond to customer requests and inquiries, communicate with customers on status of orders, production delays, provide updates, and ship dates in a timely manner.