Process Engineer II Resume
Summary : Over 8 years' experience in Process Engineering. Best known for abilities in gathering project requirements during scoping, working in large teams, maintenance of project schedules under budget and performing process calculations according to client/company guidelines.
Skills : Safsiz, SafeNet, Lowsiz, Flarenet, Phase Dispersion Modeling, Aspen Hysys & Pro II, Aspen Process Modeling, Engineer's Aide Sinet, Process Design Program, HTRI, Heat Exchanger Design, and Sizing Program and Other Process Engineering Tools, Other: Project Engineering, Forecasting, Vendor Relations, and Fluid Mechanics.
- Working as a process engineer in engineering solutions (es) on various site executed improvement projects at various dow plants.
- Working as a process engineer for PDH-1 plant commissioning and startup effort.
- Providing process engineering support like completing aspen model and PFDS / m&eb, completing minimum allowable leak rate (MALR) calculations for sis valves, hips registration & ug140 documentation and completing reviews, reviewing PSV documentation prior to registration and other process engineering support.
- Providing commissioning support like assisting in pre and post walk of various systems being turned over by fluor.
- Working as a process engineer in $25 mm propane methanol removal (PMR) project at dow, oyster creek.
- Working with the team to successfully complete all pe deliverables which included the design of liquid-liquid extractor tower, knock out drum (pressure vessel), heat exchanger, and pump among other equipment.
- Completed other pe deliverables like entering data in IPDS for instrumentation sizing, PSV calculations, p&id s, and other process engineering deliverables.
- Successfully identified that the variability of the propane feed is not as variable as earlier thought and thus eliminated the need for adding the second tower for methanol stripping of boiler feed water stream resulting in significant cost savings for the project.
- Working on other secondary projects for PDH mega project like t-136 tower re-design efforts.
Process Engineering Specialist Resume
Summary : Six Sigma Black Belt with extensive knowledge in Lean Manufacturing, Quality and Industrial Engineering with over 8 years experience as a Process Engineer, in Operations Excellence, Process Improvement, Scrap Reduction, and Discrete Event Simulation.
Skills : Operations Excellence, Process Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Data Collection, DMAIC, Kaizen, Root Cause Analysis, 5S, ARENA, Design Of Experiments, AutoCAD, Excel, FMEA, and 8D.
- Responsible for finishing operation of windshields across 3 productions lines.
- Leading on troubleshooting efforts to resolve issues affecting efficiency in day to day production.
- Successful reduction in the number of quality concerns for distortion through improvement projects focused on containing defective parts within the facility by developing poka-yoke techniques.
- Significantly reducing distortion scrap count caused by false rejects from 300 pieces per day down to 30 pieces per day.
- Process improvement techniques aimed at reducing false rejects have so far yielded weekly cost savings of $85,000 on a high volume part.
- Creating and updating standard work instructions, job safety analysis documents, PFMEAS, control plans, visual aids, and operator check sheets.
- Detailed analysis of scrap data to identify sources of defects, trends and improvement opportunities.
- Frequent communication with upstream process engineers on frequency and types of defects in order to improve quality checks upstream to prevent defects from leaking downstream.
- Project lead on investigating quality concerns specific to finishing operations.
- Working as a facilitator on kaizen teams tasked with implementing 5s and improving process flow through the facility.
Quality Manager / Process Engineer Resume
Summary : 25+ years of Process Engineering and management experience in operations, research and quality assurance with manufacturing companies. Development of new products, technology commercialization, process and formulations improvement, customer support and market research. Excellent background in computers and process monitoring. Strong presentation skills.
Skills : Process Engineering, Process Development, CAD, Automation, Technology, Resins, Acrylics, Organic Peroxide, Project Management, Market Research, Quality Assurance, Quality Control, Risk Management, Software Applications, Statistics, Manufacturing, Audit Programs, and Technical Training.
- Developing new applications in the area of organic synthesis, distillation, filtering, drying, microencapsulation and packaging of organic resins.
- Designing and installing new reactors, pilot plant, and self-contained delivery systems for liquid and solid materials.
- Responsible for the development, optimization, and automation of batch processes for phenol, urea, and melamine formaldehyde resins, including emission control equipment.
- Improving and commercializing novel technology in the areas of dispersion polymerization, impregnated foams, crown ethers for ion exchange applications, cross-link polymers.
- Designing and managing the installation of industrial safety systems, PSM, MOC, and PHA programs.
- Major-specific accomplishments in design, installation, and start-up of the processing systems: 1.
- Suspension polymerization of melamine resin and post-processing by particle classification and filter press, including wet cake packaging.
- Coagulation of phenol formaldehyde resin, and post-processing by the filter press, batch drying, and blending.
- Designing and installation of complete batch reactor systems, including distillation equipment, solids addition, and vacuum system.
- Scale up crown ether two-step polymerization process, with post-processing solids by drying, grinding, classification, and ion exchanges.
Assistant Process Engineer Resume
Headline : 6+ years of relevant experience as a Process Engineer, expertise on managing and executing new product, process improvement, and process control projects within companies such as PID EngTech, Abbott Point of Care and Ethicon J&J. Strong management skills, multidisciplinary influence, highly motivated, consistently delivering initiatives on schedule and budget.
Skills : Project Management, Process Automation, and Control System, PLC Pilot Plant, PFD, P&ID, HAZOP, New Product Development, Process Design, Improvement, Capacity Analysis, Problem Solving, Equipment Process Validation, Commissioning, & Qualification, and Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Defined technical specifications on product manufacturing equipment to comply with electrical, pneumatic, mechanic and safety j&j requirements.
- Improving the layout of equipment and process flow to increase yield and reduce costs.
- Managing activities such as drawings completion (layout, p&id, mechanical and electrical), commercial and technical proposals, purchase orders and factory acceptance tests.
- Planning and performing multiple development studies to evaluate the effect of process inputs on product characteristics.
- Performing qualification activities for equipment and processes (installation qualification, operational qualification and performance qualification).
- Training and supervising interns and technician's work on equipment operation and documentation activities.
- Leading technical reviews, process development and project status meetings with suppliers and cross-functional teams (sponsors and project leads, mfg.
- Engineering team, and r&d, quality, marketing, and regulatory project representatives).
- Expediting completion of product obsolescence project with high impact on customer service continuity.
- Avoiding the risk of backorder with an impact of $100m per day to the business.
Plant Process Engineer Resume
Summary : A Chemical Engineer who is keen to find a position as a Process Engineer. Over ten years of process engineering experience. Participated in all stages of a project, proposal, basic and detail design. Practical experience: Simulation and optimization for sweetening, fractionation, sour water stripping, compressor stations and units using Hysys. Thermal rating calculation using HTRI & HTFS software.
Skills : Basic Engineering Packages, Detail Engineering Studies For Gas And Refineries, and Other Process Technologies (Flares Systems and PSV Overpressure Analysis), HAZOP, MS Office, ASPEN Technology, ChemCAD, AutoCAD, and Six Sigma Green Belt.
- Providing technical support to ops in addressing operability, safety and reliability issues.
- Collaborating with operations in troubleshooting and optimizing crude distillation unit and vacuum distillation unit.
- Running HYSYS simulation on CDU tower to evaluate potential flooding situation, hydraulic tray loading capacities and fractionation efficiency between kerosene, naphtha LGO and HGO for optimal side products.
- Identifying a potential single point of failure at both CDU and VGO HDT unit and provide mitigation measures.
- Providing technical support to CDU, VDU, VGO, HDT units by identifying improvement areas.
- Participating in HAZOP & Lopa revalidation assessment for refinery units such as desalter, alkylation unit, kerosene and naphtha MEROX units, and HOF CCU unit.
- Supporting refinery operations in addressing process, operability, reliability and safety concerns.
- Reviewing engineering work deliverables from contractors for implementation approval, technical service request work scope, and drive projects to completion.
- Performing KPI's on CDU to understand the performer's gap between current operating levels and target parameters.
- Performing "what if" risk assessment and hazard statement on proposed changes to the system and HITRA level assessments on startup and shutdown procedures to determine and identify potential hazards associated with omitting a step, multiple steps, and wrong actions taken by the operators.
Jr. Process Engineer Resume
Objective : An exceptionally focused professional with almost 3 years of experience in industrial chemical processes, operations and manufacturing with an emphasis on Process Modelling, Optimization & Controls as a Process Engineer. EIT licensed.
Skills : Process Engineering, Aspen Plus, Aspen HYSYS, PRO-II, Unisim Design & Operations, Unisim Toolkits, Minitab, HMI Web Builder, C Language, AutoCAD, Microsoft Office & Strengths Hard Working and Self-motivated Team Worker, Quick Learner With Strong Communication and Analytical.
- Hghlighted in scope streamlines and equipment's in p&id and developed DCS graphics using HMI web builder.
- Dynamically simulating submodels and integrate them to complete the final model.
- Working with Unisim operations toolkit for mapping points between process model, Triconex and DCS.
- Performing in start-up & shut-down of the plant using Honeywell TDC 3000 and Unisim operations.
- Carrying out the management of change (moc) and plant operations according to operator requirements.
- Working with support team for software and hardware related issues of Unisim design, Unisim operation, DCS TDC3000 & HMI web builder.
- Liaising with marketing department for raw materials stock and products planning.
Process Engineer I Resume
Objective : I have experience more than 3 years in oil & gas. I am working as a Process Engineer. I am a member of IChemE (AMIChemE). I utilize my experiences in business management along with my technical skills to find out the problems within the existing system and make changes within them. I apply the principles of mass and heat transfer to the process and equipment design, including using process engineering simulation models like (HYSYS), and Familiar with global standers API, TEMA, ASME.
Skills : Hysys, Computer Literate, and Knowledgeable In Relevant Software Tools, and Specifications. Fluent In English Language (verbal And Written ), Interpersonal (Motivated, Initiative, Work With Team And Independent) and Managerial.
- Monitoring equipment performance and define plant bad actors to achieve max production.
- Reviewing routine test and analysis results from the laboratory, identifying and analyzing deviations and unusual trends, using process engineering simulation models (HYSYS) and (AutoCAD p&id).
- Equipment sizing, relief valve, and depressurization system flow calculations, heat & material balance).
- Participating in moc procedure updating and auditor for implementation inside the company planning and supervision for preventive & corrective shutdowns in the plant including tasks, procedure, isolation, etc.
- Technically supporting the operations to ensure optimization of the operating facilities.
- Reviewing and approving process and operations related studies from feasibility studies to detailed engineering design including - plant layouts, PFDS, p&id, cause & effect.
- Design basis, control, shutdown and process safeguarding philosophies - valves selection line sizing and isolation philosophies.
- Conducting, preparing technical safety studies and workshops for many oil and gas facilities, including hazards identification (hazed) workshops.
- Sil determination workshops, using risk graph and layers of protection analysis (Lopa) approaches.
- Verifying that risk management cycle steps, hazard identification, hazard analysis, and risk reduction techniques, have been well conducted and implemented through all new projects and significant modifications.
Senior Process Engineer Resume
Summary : 12+ years of experience as a Process Engineer. Able to solve problems quickly. Enthusiastic at learning new concepts and delivering results quickly. Organized, pro-active and creative as an individual or when working together in a team to achieve milestones. Excellent multi-cultural communicator and entrepreneur.
Skills : MS Office, ASPEN Technology, ChemCAD, AutoCAD, Six Sigma Green Belt, Aspen Plus, Aspen Hysys, Microsoft Office, Pipe-Flo, and Microsoft Vision.
- Responsible for the development of new and improved fabrication processes for next-generation photovoltaic products.
- Tool and process owner for reduced pressure tube furnace processes including pocl3, bcl3 diffusion, dry and wet oxidation, and thermal hydrogen annealing.
- Maintaining a successful working relationship with the equipment manufacturer.
- Collaborated with the manufacturer during process development o responsible for procurement of characterization equipment.
- Process optimization: Development of the new pocl3 process, streamlining.
- Developing and execute preventive maintenance procedures and safety rules.
- Contributed to developing device monitoring with test structures and their characterization for a baseline silicon solar cell.
- Collaborated with the back-end task leader and project manager on identifying critical factors of improvement including benchmarking.
- Collaborated with the research and development team to better design experiments towards a manufacturable and low-cost process for the next generation solar cell.
Associate Process Engineer Resume
Objective : 3 years of experience as a Process Engineer. A chemical manufacturing professional with extensive engineering and management experience. The industrial experience involves both upstream high volume chemical operations and downstream specialty finishing areas. Held a variety of production, process and project engineering, planning & analysis and manufacturing management positions. Strong technical, organizational and leadership skills used to implement innovative cost-effective solutions, lead change and promote growth through teamwork.
Skills : Process Engineering, Design Engineering, Project Management, SolidWorks, AutoCAD, Process Improvement, Electrical/Mechanical Design, Microsoft Office, and Communication.
- Responsible for 24/7 technical production support and process engineering projects & programs for the batch polymerization operation in the manufacture of nylon 66.
- Responsible for achieving key performance objectives including EHS, PSM and production goals.
- Troubleshooting daily technical, process, equipment and instrumentation issues, performing root cause analysis and sharing best practices among the technical team.
- Monitoring process trends and quality control data to adjust standard operating condition on evaporators and autoclaves to improve product quality and consistency.
- Identifying and coordinating maintenance activities to improve process uptime and product quality.
- Identifying and leading capital projects for product and process improvements.
- Providing process design and technical support to site project team related to polymerization assets.
- Training operators to be more proactive responding to upsets or failures through regular refresher training and specialized training utilizing process historian.
- Providing process engineering support on the development of new nylon polymerization products including product development trials.
- Introducing new products to the operation and support transfer of manufacture within the operation to provide flexibility.
Quality Process Engineer Resume
Summary : 7+ years of experience as a Process Engineer. Seeking to obtain knowledge in the engineering field through hands-on work experience and obtain a better understanding of engineering as it relates to the manufacturing process.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Excel, Process Flow Diagrams, Safety Certifications, Material Energy Balance, Bilingual, Verbal Communication, Writing Communication, and Customer Service.
- Operating CNC vertical axis lathe read and interpreted engineering drawings for various parts with unique specs.
- Communicating design ideas and problem+s between machinists and engineers.
- Assisting in the manufacture of various aircraft engine components within allowed tolerances.
- Transporting materials throughout the building using a forklift when required.
- Working with various steels and alloys such as stainless and titanium as well as various grades of aluminum.
- Using SolidWorks to create 3d models and engineering drawings based on customer blueprints.
- Creating the manufacturing processes for different parts to enable the most efficient production possible.
- Laid out the manufacturing process for parts in the form of Solidworks engineering drawing for each step of manufacture.
- Managing and maintaining the work schedule for all of the machines in the shop based on priority and available programs/processes using Microsoft excel tracked parts sent to outside vendors to ensure on-time delivery to customers.
- Communicating problems and question between outside vendors, our customers, and our in house engineers and quality personnel to ensure all requirements for the parts were met or exceeded.