Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Motivated and results-focused Learning and Development leader with more than 15 years of experience spearheading complex and effective training and development projects at large international organizations. Demonstrated ability to effectively analyze current training programs, safety requirements, and technical materials to create individualized programs. Experienced with construction and demolition safety planning and execution. Seek to benefit top organization by improving performance, return on investment, and quality through training implementation.
Skills : Excel, Training & Development, Hazcom Training
- Advise key managerial or executive personnel on facility operations work processes or environmental conditions which impact the safety and efficiency of personnel.
- Develop and deliver effective policies, procedures, auditing, training, communications, and educational materials to promote increased understanding, appreciation and adherence to safe operating practices throughout DMA.
- Assist DMA management staff in creating and implementing a consistent eh&s system by developing policies and procedures to enable DMA to build a continuous improvement structure.
- Maintain all required compliance documentation, conducts all required safety compliance training and assures implementation of and compliance with the DMA safety plan.
- Inspect construction locations to ensure the contractors are following all safety requirements for all jobs up to 35 million dollar structures.
- Recommend, design, develop and oversee the implementations of safety and technical training programs within the department of military affairs.
- Serve as DMA liaison for the governor's executive safety advisory committee.
- Interpret & apply regulations, policies, and procedures dealing with fire/safety and any hazardous conditions that may be found at our facilities.
- Perform site inspections for all our facilities annually to ensure structural/safety compliance manage the commonwealth ADA transition plan for DMA.
Masters in Occupational Safety And Health
Safety Manager III Resume
Summary : Compliance site safety and environmental inspections and development of reports Conducting safety and environmental training and safety meetings Managing and supervising field personnel to assure compliance with the standards and to prevent injury Evaluation of work activities to determine approved alternative methods to perform work safely Communication with management and supervisory personnel Resolution of construction field issues as it relates to the work to be performed and safe methods to do so Personal Protection Equipment enforcement Safety and environmental plan reviews Contract drawing review Maintaining field documents.
Skills : Incident Investigations, Iron Work, Rigging, Crush And Convey Maintenance, Safe Production, MSHA Regulations, Training, Client Relations
- Communicate with supervisory and project managers on proper procedures and scope of work.
- Conduct orientation and training sessions for company teams, educating them on proper safety techniques.
- Participate in changes and updates to the safety program, including policies, forms, and procedures.
- Inspect facilities and job sites to identify and correct potential hazards and ensure safety and regulation compliance of pipe and other equipment needed to control the environment.
- Assist hse team with internal and external customers with regards to use activities.
- Resolve minor hse issues at a site level, recording issues for future learning/trends, and raise major issues for greater awareness and resolution at higher levels if required.
- To monitor and ensure the system works as intended and evaluation of safe work is being carried out.
- To conduct regular site inspections to ensure that there are no unsafe acts or conditions posing hazards.
- Safety specialist conduct toolbox meetings, training and induction/awareness courses on hse to the workforce and keeping notes on toolbox sheets.
Safety Manager II Resume
Objective : More than 3 years experience at multiple locations in 17 states in environmental, health and safety management emphasizing accident/loss prevention and governmental regulation compliance. Systems analysis and negotiations expertise with consistent success in communication, injury/claims reduction, personnel management, team building/motivation, and productivity/quality improvement.
Skills : Certified Safety And Health Official, Construction Health And Safety Technician
- Involved in the project since the project kick-off meetings, performed employee orientation & training, and drug & alcohol testing.
- Investigate property damage accidents, prepare required reports, and communicate information to appropriate locations.
- Routine inspections of work sites and equipment, and provide on-site hazards assessment.
- Assisted division safety coordinator or the project safety manager in helping to provide regulatory reference and support to the project superintendent, foreman and crew members maintaining a safe project work site.
- Assisted supervisors in preparing and maintaining safe work plans and job safety analysis, excavation permits and all other supporting documents.
- Engaged with all project crew on a rotating basis, observing the work activities, praising the workforce for jobs well done, communication risk assessments to crew supervisor.
- Conducted routine documented inspections of all work sites and equipment to ensure compliance with company safety policies, and provide on-site hazard assessments with coordinated corrective action if necessary with the crew supervisor.
- Communicated with crew foreman about at-risk behaviors or conditions observed and assist foreman with corrective suggests as needed.
MS in Occupational Safety & Health
Office/Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Bilingual Safety Manager and Military Veteran with a Secret Security Clearance offering 10 years of proven ability to be a corporate steward interacting and collaborating with multiple levels of management and diverse cultural audiences. Managed risk upon multiple lines to protect assets, property, and equipment valued over $7M while meeting the expectations of senior leadership.
Skills : Leadership Development, Management, Supply Chain Management, Safety, Quality Assurance, Production Management
- Conducted accident investigations when they occurred ordered all safety equipment.
- Assisted maintenance engineer in updating equipment to meet or exceed osha requirements.
- Assisted the vice president of administration in running the human resources department.
- Worked with department managers on compliance issues in their respective areas.
- Write monthly reports to corporate management on the performance of the plant and the erection crew.
- Investigated with the safety team near miss incidents and provide a root cause analysis for incidences and near misses.
- Ensure field safety inspector is inspecting all fall protection on a quarterly basis closely monitor key areas of osha regulation at the mox project.
- Coordinated and submitted all workers compensation first notice of loss and auto claim notices with company insurance captive.
Bachelor of Science
Assistant Safety Manager Resume
Objective : Seeking full time employment in occupational safety and health risk management with the opportunity for carer advancement. professionally while learning from others and expanding my knowledge of the safety field.
Skills : Bi-lingual, Excellent Communication And Presentation , Written And Verbal,
- Provide assistance and support to, and on behalf of, the sdcwa for site safety management and oversight as follows: o assist with daily inspection surveys of work in progress.
- Report findings to the authority's project engineers and risk manager. prepare weekly/monthly summary safety report and submit to water authority risk manager o update and maintain accident injury logs.
- Verify contractors compliance with weekly toolbox safety meetings and training. report on incidents/accidents at workers' compensation committee meetings.
- Coordinate and supervise the activities of the safety managers provided by the ocip brokers and carriers.
- Ensure that all daily safety inspections are completed on all equipment at the site including, but not limited to, cranes, forklifts, and excavators.
- Maintain osha log and workers compensation reporting purchase and inventory all safety supplies, apparatus, gear's, and ppe.
- Coordinate with the owner and insurance carrier to conduct periodic safety audits.
Facilities And Safety Manager Resume
Objective : Operations Manager with operating and training experience in public transportation services for passengers with physical and mental challenges. Intense focus on employee and driver safety and daily performance goals with sensitivity to customer service, communication through organizational development, conflict and customer complaint resolution and employee engagement.
Skills : Inventory Management, Safety & Health Supervision, Hunan Resources , Enterprise Risk Management
- Ensure that the workplace is monitored and is fully in compliance with all applicable OSHA standards, rules and regulations in order to maintain safety in lean manufacturing facilities.
- Ensuring managers and supervisors have the appropriate safety and health; accident prevention; and investigation training.
- Ensure that managers/supervisors provide safety training and information to workers.
- Providing leadership in developing measures and practices that prevent accidents and ensure compliance with OSHA standards.
- Continuously monitor the workplace for hazardous safety and health conditions.
- Investigating all close calls and other safety-related incidents that have occurred within the accident area.
- Ensure the results of safety inspections are documented; monitoring the investigation of accidents and injuries; ensuring that corrective actions are taken; and providing recommendations for ways to prevent similar accidents.
- Ensure that all accident reports are recorded in a timely, complete, and accurate manner.
Senior Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Diligent professional Safety & Health Manager, through experience and education, deemed a Certified Safety and Health Official by the Texas Engineering Extension Service at Texas A&M. Pride myself in inspecting job sites that will allow me to plan, provide, and train on an effective safety program to meet the specific needs of the company.
Skills : Operations Management, Staff Development, Change Management, Supervision And Training,Computer-savvy, Sound Judgment,
- Directly report to senior safety manager and operations, this position includes the implementation, training, periodic updating.
- Auditing of a comprehensive safety management system to ensure on the job safety of employees and overall safety and compliance.
- Oversee the site's environmental health and safety policy, programs, and procedures.
- Perform safety inspections and generate investigation reports to ensure that corrective actions will eliminate recurrence and unsafe acts/conditions.
- Analyze accident data to identify trends and accident types that can be prevented.
- Ensure that all regulations and codes are maintained throughout the plant facility and at all levels of production, warehouse, and office level throughout the organization under the direction of the sr.
- Ensure any and all areas used by employee and contractors are free of hazards at all times.
- Deliver training for personnel in areas of safety, accident prevention and other matters related to implementing safety procedures in the plant facilities.
- Implement accident investigation, data analysis, and recurrence prevention programs and procedures.
Campus Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Results oriented focused management professional offering 20 years of safety leadership experience. Transforms high-potential staff into outstanding leaders who demonstrate the creativity and savvy that is critical to financial and operational success.
Skills : Training, Root Cause Analysis, Safety, Excel, Military, Microsoft Office, Risk Management, Teaching, Word, Leadership Development, Management, Microsoft Powerpoint
- Confirm that all federal and state health and safety regulations are being followed. prepared safety plans, ensuring that applicable safety and health standards were implemented.
- Coordinated with construction managers to identify and resolve various safety issues. Confirmed that risk controls were implemented for all construction projects.
- Verified that workers were properly outfitted with hardhats and safety vests. Trained personnel on how to develop an effective emergency evacuation plan.
- Keep proper documentation of incident reports, mod rates, safety inspections, trainings and disciplinary actions.
- Investigated with the safety team near miss incidents and provide a root cause analysis to determine the cause.
- Ensure employee health and safety at all times and foster safety culture within superior air employees.
- Perform and supervise monthly, quarterly and daily safety meetings perform all accident investigations and write up the report and turn it to all the proper parties involved.
Associate of Science
Operations Coordinator/Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced and educated individual who works tirelessly to keep a safe work environment. Fully committed to developing and ensuring a safe place for all people. Identifying the educational needs of others, developing formal educational or training programs or classes, and teaching or instructing others. Monitor the handling of hazardous materials or medical wastes. Advise communities or institutions regarding health or safety issues.
Skills : ComputerData Entry, E-Mail Software, Internet Browser, Personal Computers, Presentation Software, Spreadsheet Software, Word Processing Software, Document Design, Webpage Design.
- Managed safety resources, provided guidance, direction and established priorities for implementing safety and health policies, standards and procedures.
- Recommended and evaluated policies, procedures, and standards to ensure safety practices are consistent with prescribed laws, standards and Del-Jen, inc/ fluor goals to help protect workers from potentially hazardous work methods, processes, or materials.
- Performed case management for all workplace injuries and compensation claims, interfaces with medical doctors providing treatment of employees, and recommends actions to avoid recordable or lost time injuries.
- Performed workplace inspections for buildings, machinery, and safety equipment to identify and correct potential hazards.
- Ensure safety regulation compliance, and also implement corrective actions to all unsafe working conditions reported by employees and government employees.
- Conduct site safety audits throughout the working day on new construction job sites to insure osha, as well as, tellepsen and the client's safety guidelines are followed.
- Conduct uss safety line-up meetings and communicate hatch/uss alliance rules and regulations to all contractors before entering job site.
Master of Science in Safety
Safety Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Manager in many different manufacturing facilities. Experience in managerial skills for Human Resources, Safety, Workers Compensation Administration and Lean Manufacturing practices. Confident ability to train diverse teams in accomplishing company goals.
Skills : Experienced Trainer, OSHA Authorized General Industry 10 & 30 Hour Trainer, PSM/RMP, Leader/Team Tools Facilitator, LEAN Manufacturing, NEP Training 2014
- Developed, implemented, facilitated and sustained utilization of employee safety committees, company-wide behavioral based safety programs, safety leadership training, and quarterly company safety lunch and learns where involvement and participation continue to increase steadily.
- Introduced and manage robust job safety analysis, on-the-spot recognition, and peer observation programs.
- Oversee all aspects of a port-wide safety program including designing, developing and implementing a five-year strategic plan.
- Promote safety awareness through internal memoranda, newsletters, intranet, and specific training programs.
- Aggressively manage injuries, worker's compensation claims, and light-duty (return to work) cases.
- Investigate work-site incidents and lost-time injuries, analyze root cause and develop solutions to prevent reoccurrence.
- Perform program evaluations to determine the effectiveness of existing programs and plan and execute process improvements.
- Review safety legislation to determine necessary changes in safety requirements and ensure regulatory compliance.
AA in Healthcare and Safety