Lumber Associate Resume
Objective : Extensive experience in the Warehouse/Stocker, Banquet Serving Industry, Waiter, Housekeeper and Busboy/Snack areas. Possess excellent communication skills and have a clear understanding of and ability to speak and write English fluently. Have superior customer service skills and the ability to work well with others.
Skills : Reach Truck Licensed, Communication, Multitasking, Problem Solving , Technical , Dependable, Stocking, Detail Oriented, Customer Service.
- Provided assistance to customers by pulling their orders, inspecting merchandise and making returns.
- Maintained work area in clean and orderly manner.
- Provided sales assistance to customers on orders and returns.
- Operated forklift to load and unload trucks and rail cars as directed by supervisor.
- Assisted truck drivers in loading merchandise and materials ensuring it is safely and properly handled to prevent damage.
- Assisted truck drivers in unloading of and returning of credit items.
- Ensured these items are returned to proper storage location.
Sr. Lumber Associate Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Lumber Associate with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Buy, grade, and resale of logs, Supervise other employees, Hold safety meetings, General office management.
- Maintained the lumber department with excellent manners, accuracy and speed.
- Entailed driving a forklift and orderpicking device to load and unload trucks and shelving.
- Tracked, prepared, assembled, labeled, and transported customer orders.
- Voted outstanding employee for the year of 2013 and received a bonus for the honor.
- Enhanced the efficacy and efficiency of the department.
- Collaborated with coworkers to create a thriving, respectful cooperationbased work environment.
- Used To succeed on a team.
Jr. Lumber Associate Resume
Objective : One year of experience as a very hard working and reliable Medical Assistance working with elderly and students. have experience with Hospice Care. Very enthusiastic, reliable, dedicated and self -motivation a need and asset to your tribe. seeking a job that provides customer service to customers.
Skills : Forklift Operator Certified ,order Picker, Cherry Picker, Nha Phlebotomy Technician Certified.
- Provided fast, friendly service.
- Offered a friendly greeting smile.
- Asked open ended questions about customer's projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise.
- Showed enthusiasm with the customer.
- When necessary, handle several customers at once.
- Followed up with customers via telephone when appropriate.
- Answered questions about merchandise for the customer's level of expertise.
Lumber Associate III Resume
Headline : To secure a position in the organization that offer challenges and opportunity for career development and at the same time serve the organization to the best of capabilities. Like to gain new skills while utilizing current area of expertise of procurement and employee satisfaction services with-in a positive team environment.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, Adobe Photoshop, Computer, Dreamweaver.
- Provided fast friendly service by actively seeking out customers to assess their needs and provide assistance.
- Asked open ended questions about customer projects in order to determine their needs and level of expertise.
- Explained the steps needed to complete projects and the products needed.
- Promoted services offered at the Special Services Desk, Tool Rental, and Pro Desk.
- Resolved customer complaints or involve the appropriate manager to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Operated the forklift, to get big quantities of plywood to load for customers or to unload the trucks.
- Tracked all merchandise with scans for each movement.
- Repaired and maintained warehouse equipment for optimal performance.
MS In Business
Lumber Associate II Resume
Summary : Front End Supervisor with four years in retail sales and management. Passionate leader who develops highly motivated teams through mentoring and superior communication. Meticulous Front End Supervisor, who excels at juggling multiple tasks and working under pressure. Experienced working as a Lumber associate professional with strong leadership and relationship-building skills.
Skills : General Carpentry, Sales, Bike Building, Team Motivation. Public Speaking.
- Greeted customers in a timely fashion while quickly determining their needs.
- Recommended merchandise to customers based on their needs and preferences.
- Maintained knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges and security practices.
- Responded to customer questions and requests in a prompt and efficient manner.
- Contacted other store locations to determine merchandise availability.
- Engaged with customers in a sincere and friendly manner.
- Completed all cleaning, stocking and organizing tasks in assigned sales area.
High School Diploma
Lumber Associate I Resume
Headline : To obtain a store manager position in a company that will allow to grow, take on more responsibility, and manage a large team.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Management, Supervisor.
- Prioritized helping customers over completing other routine tasks in the store.
- Built relationships with customers to increase likelihood of repeat business.
- Received two promotions, many raises, and also awards during employment with lowe's.
- Provided friendly and efficient customer service within lumber department.
- Provided customer service for 200+ people a day ensuring requested lumber orders were collected, accurate and on time.
- Restocked shelves and maintained cleanliness of the lumber department on a daily basis.
- Drove the forklift and reach truck an hour a day throughout the store in order to complete customer orders.
Assistant/Lumber Associate Resume
Objective : To obtain employment within a field of knowledge, experience, or education. Operated the cash register providing 70+ transactions a day.
Skills : Customer Service, Customer Assistance.
- Informed customers about all product lines and services offered by the company.
- Processed all sales transactions accurately and in a timely fashion.
- Unloaded trucks, stocked shelves and carried merchandise out on the floor for customers.
- Marked clearance products with updated price tags.
- Processed shipments and maintained organized stock shelves.
- Built and maintained effective relationships with peers and upper management.
- Attended 3 team meetings each month to voice concerns and offer constructive feedback to others.
B.A In Sociology
Assistant/Lumber Associate I Resume
Summary : Highly motivated self starter with shipping and recieving experience heavy machinery experience and also retail experience.
Skills : Excellent team management/interpersonal to relate.
- Stocked merchandise both by hand and using power equipment.
- Used programs such as but not limited to Kronos, Cysco, Outlook, Genesis, Word/Libra Office and more.
- Answered phones.
- Created and pulled orders.
- Cleaned and organized everything that needs it.
- Trained everyone for almost a year including my previous supervisor.
- Used Proficiency with all types of powered equipment I have used so far.
Lumber Associate/Assembler Resume
Objective : Specializing in solving on going production problems and maintenance issues with 25 years of operations and troubleshooting experience in the Environmental Services, Construction and Brick manufacturing businesses.
Skills : Data Processing, Heavy Equipment Operator.
- Executed multiple tasks contributing to the daily operation of a high volume, fast paced lumber yard.
- Handled and organized product coming into and going out of the store.
- Provided customers excellent service and knowledgeable advice.
- Worked closely with the commercial sales team preparing large orders for timely delivery and pickup.
- Set up and maintained the outside canopy of the store.
- Researched and acquired non-stock items satisfying customers' special needs.
- Complied with strict in store safety requirements.
- Maintained a high standard of product presentation and organization.
- Responsible for inventory management.
Lumber Associate Resume
Headline : Usually works in a utility capacity, by transferring from one task to another where demands require a worker with varied experience and ability to work with limited supervision.
Skills : Pallet Jack, Customer Service, Cashier, Forklift Operator, Organization, Welding, Carpentry, Roofer, Bilingual.
- Provided excellent customer service.
- Operated an electronic checkout system with great efficiency.
- Used a multi-line phone system.
- Created customer orders for at home delivery and store pick-up.
- Completed monetary transactions regularly.
- Used a computer system for data entry and various clerical duties.
- Maintained a clean and safe work environment.