Senior Team Leader Resume
Headline : To obtain employment with a company that will allow to grow professionally as well as within the company. Believe can be a great asset to your company. A hard worker and a quick learner. Put a lot of pride and integrity in work. Can multi-task fluently and have excellent customer service skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Bullhorn, CRM, Outlook.
- Completed the Human Resources business walk bi-weekly and ensure prompt follow up on opportunities.
- Facilitated orientation for all newly hired team members.
- Facilitated effective communication within the store.
- Established an effective partnership with the store's ETLs and team leaders.
- Responded to all team member questions promptly and courteously.
- Supervised, trained and coached Human Resources team members to ensure they accomplish their core roles.
- Worked to build an inclusive culture where team members are comfortable with their peers and leaders.
Bachelor Of Science
Senior Team Leader/Executive Resume
Summary : A leader who is an extremely hard working, quick learning, flexible worker. Have been promoted quickly in just about every job have done and have done a wide range of jobs from retail management to police officer. Strengths include being adaptable, flexible, able to generate new ideas, punctual, excellent communicator, and a team player just to name a few.
Skills : Management, Recruiting, Training, Team Building, Payroll.
- Anticipated staffing needs and staffing fluctuations.
- Developed accurate staffing plans to support them.
- Assisted the ETL-HR with staffing the store (including AP, Pharmacy, Clinic and Facilities Management) using appropriate recruiting methods to drive applicant flow.
- In charged of entire store, including opening and closing store.
- Responsible for all employees and satisfaction of every guest in store.
- Managed food area and front end.
- Handled the schedule and effectively scheduled team members to be able to handle the needs of our guests.
AAS In Criminal Justice
Senior Team Leader/Representative Resume
Headline : Seasoned mid-level executive with 5+ years of experience seeking an administrative position within an operational setting affording an opportunity to utilize budgeting, legislative, and project management experience.
Skills : Decision Making, Management Systems, Strategic Management.
- Managed all employees when on duty Communicated with all manager on employee's progress.
- Handled guest complaints and maintained guest satisfaction to ensure repeat trips and increased sales for store.
- In charged of boosting Red Card promotion and increased conversion from .38% to 1.62% in one year.
- Worked cash registers.
- Filled out and administered 90 day and yearly reviews as well as coaching and corrective actions.
- Handled numerous terminations of staff, from job performance to gross misconduct.
- Managed operation of a $58 million store, leading, developing, and supervising a cross-functional and multidisciplinary team of 200+ employees.
MA In Organizational Management
Senior Team Leader/Manger Resume
Headline : Results driven leader with years of experience in the retail industry who specializes in customer satisfaction. Proven skills include managing resources, collaboration and problem solving, resulting in process improvements and increases to profitable sales. Successfully inspires team members to achieve their personal best by focusing on team engagement, training, and clear communication. Sets high expectations and leads by example.
Skills : Strategic Planning Team Development, Team Player, Quality Control.
- Responsible for overseeing total store operations.
- Formulated strategy by prioritizing assignments and improving workflow.
- Proactively established priorities based on objectives, which changed on a situational basis for example, afternoon objectives involved guest service and merchandise replenishment, while evening objectives involved recovering the store from the day of business.
- Planned schedules, delegated employee work load, and allocated resources accordingly.
- Responded to customer service requests, questions, and concerns promptly to ensure their full satisfaction with the products and services offered by the company.
- Planned and conducted organizational studies to improve the utilization of human and organizational resources.
- Analyzed and evaluated business processes, administrative effectiveness, and program operations by gathering.
Bachelors Of Science
Senior Team Leader/Trainer Resume
Summary : With 8 Years of Leadership expriences, have learned to train and teach other employees to their learning ablity. Self motived, driven and a goal setter. Help drive sales to meet our daily/monthly budget.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Adobe Photoshop, Microsoft Outlook, Retail Sales.
- Immediately addressed and alleviated customer concerns.
- Accurately interpreted company communication.
- Provided clear direction to effectively lead team through new initiatives, technology updates and process changes.
- Actively seek qualified talent.
- Conducted interviews and participate in recruiting events.
- Supervised the logistics process.
- Monitored times for stocking to make sure they were done timely manner.
Associate Of Arts And Sciences
Senior Team Leader III Resume
Summary : Professional with proven success in event planning and project, training, marketing, human resource and sales management. Thrives in multi-tasked, fast paced environments. Reputation as a manager that develops and implements strategies that insure success and client/customer satisfaction. Highly effective at building strong teams and relationships at all levels of an organization.
Skills : WAVE, Crown, and have operated a forklift.
- Trained new staff and orient new residents.
- Maintained logs of employees Did all annual .
- Responsible for maintaining the safety and sanitation compliance for 8 departments including deli, bakery, Starbucks, meat, produce, dairy, dry.
- Responsible for supervising 3-5 employees daily Daily posting of 2 funds and managing an additional 40+ funds Ensure daily policies, procedures.
- Estimated food consumption, place orders with suppliers, and scheduled delivery of fresh food and beverages.
- Led all financial areas including sales.
- Managed 15-45 employees in a high volume financial services call center including collections, customer service, and sales.
Senior Team Leader II Resume
Objective : Energetic, highly motivated, and organized professional with strong qualifications in general management, organizational development, research, and human resource affairs. Accustomed to a high-pressure work environment that demands careful and meticulous attention to detail. Ability to lead, teach and motivate others with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Development, Excel, Employee Relations.
- Served as direct supervisor for floor support personnel and initiatives in a contracted customer service inbound call center.
- Assisted each department in identifying or addressing potential and existing issues and utilize all available resources to ensure a seamless.
- Created, maintained, and analyzed daily/monthly Excel spreadsheets and reports.
- Interviewed and hired qualified individuals for open positions.
- Created consistent goals and reporting for 300 employees over 3 separate departments by developing a new baseline reporting system.
- Modeled and lead a fast, fun and friendly attitude and environment throughout the entire store.
- Managed 8 different Departments on the Sales Floor.
Senior Team Leader I Resume
Summary : Motivated customer service representative with over nine years retail experience in a fast-paced environment. Personable, responsible, and solid team player with great positive attitude. Energetic and reliable retail sales associate with 5+ years experience in a high - end merchandise environment. Motivated Shift Manager practiced in customer relations, sales and inventory control.
Skills : Team Leadership/Team Player.
- Ensured Departments were up to store and brand presentation expectations.
- Helped create and maintain key sales areas in departments including setting up presentations of new products.
- Led a team of 8-10 Team Members.
- Created a culture of training to help educate and develop potential team members.
- Provided daily feedback and direction in addition to weekly coaching to help drive sales and performance.
- Wrote and delivered annual reviews to 8-10 team members.
- Provided recognition and feedback to help drive team member sales and performance on a weekly basis.
High School Diploma
Senior Team Leader/Supervisor Resume
Summary : Exceptional leader with talent in leading teams to complete tasks, Reliable and friendly, who quickly learns and masters new concepts and skills. Passionate about helping customers and creating a satisfying shopping experience. Service-focused professional and friendly team player with a knack for building productive working relationships. Extensive cash handling experience.
Skills : Medicaid, Medicare, HMO, Medicare Advantage, Medigap, Microsoft Office.
- Led the Internal Audit (IA) Process Council initiative to drive continuous process improvement.
- Participated in the worldwide IA Information Security initiative to define bulletproof information security processes and controls for Lenovo's IA.
- Assisted the Internal Audit Director with monitoring compliance programs along with planning and updating the Lenovo audit universe.
- Developed and lead the data analytics program for IA team, spread ACL knowledge among the team.
- Prepared pre-audit documentation and draft audit reports.
- Presented audit reports to management.
- Performed follow-up work as necessary subsequent to the audits.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Team Leader Resume
Summary : To find a managerial/supervisory position with a growing company that can benefit from proven success in customer service, training, and team leadership.
Skills : Spanish, Russian, organization, communication, service, Photoshop.
- Led over 14+ soldiers in physical, tactical, and disciplinary training as well as providing feedback with teachable moments.
- Monitored and reviewed teams' progress towards completion of audit reviews, within time and dollar budgets.
- Managed an overnight Logistics team of 40+ team members in a location with annual sales exceeding $45M.
- Managed a successful Front End team of 30+ team members.
- Supervised large sales floor team ensuring zone completion, merchandise restock and damaged and rewrap merchandise return.
- Supported the transition process through pre-transition activity planning, merchandise management and liaising with the presentation team ensuring timely completion.
- Assisted store marketing efforts by ensuring ads and sales planners were set timely.
Bachelor's In Business