Section Supervisor Resume
Summary : Experienced Leader and Manager, looking for career growth into the National Security Field. Served in the top leadership positions and provide a high level of professionalism in everyday activities.
Skills : Leadership Development, Time Management, Problem Resolution, Project Coordination, Analytics, Research.
- Served as a Section Supervisor with the supervision of fifteen employees, which included accountability, health, and morale of the employees and their families.
- Organized and directed team members on daily tasks.
- Utilized problem-solving skills to ensure that any encounters with personnel, media, city officials and any other personnel outside of the direct command were handled in a quick and effective manner.
- Served as the go-to person for a wide range of problems to include manpower and personnel management matters, to include pay and leave issues.
- Conducted daily, monthly, and quarterly evaluations for team members.
- Served as the Career Development and Education Supervisor for the company.
- Responsible for assigning mentors to lower-level employees and evaluating the effectiveness of the mentorship program and career development program within the company.
- Provided daily administrative support for platoon level operations, and provided assistance to the office supervisor on other daily tasks as needed.
- Developed and implemented long-range training plans, as well as provided recommendations to modify plans to meet company goals and objectives.
National Security Studies
Sr. Section Supervisor Resume
Summary : Train employees on proper meat gods of aircraft maintenance. Assist with the creation of lesson plans and classroom teaching aides. Monitor and evaluate employees on their progress in the classroom environment.
Skills : Remote View, SOCET GXP. Global Broadcast.
- Ensured accurate and timely production of National and Theatre level imagery, to include UAV Full Motion Video (FMV) for all time-sensitive targets in support of combat and security operations.
- Initiated the editing of UAV video to be released at the unclassified level.
- Exploited over 300 UAV missions identifying cache sites which led to the recovery of enemy weapons and munitions.
- Met time-sensitive challenges that led to the success of both the Joint Special Operation Task Force and the NAVY SEALS missions.
- Created Standard Operating Procedures for the section which earned commendable ratings for increasing clarity of mission reporting and decreasing briefing time.
- Maintained 100% accountability and serviceability of over $500K worth of equipment.
- Organized and performed maintenance on 15 different kinds of systems responsible for the accountability and serviceability of the upkeep of the unit's equipment.
Jr. Section Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly motivated professional who is adaptable to any situation or environment. Detail-oriented and strive to demonstrate professionalism, solid work ethics, and dedication at every opportunity.
Skills : Section Coordinator, Section Executive.
- Managed between 15 to over 100 direct reports in a Union manufacturing environment.
- Monitored production to verify safety, quality and production standards were followed.
- Tracked employee work hours and time off with the Kronos system.
- Taught production efficiency in a specialized setting to all levels of hourly, salary and management personnel.
- Participated in several Six Sigma Black Belt projects including Value Stream Transformations.
- Provided coaching and positive feedback on a daily basis to help foster a better working environment.
- Prioritized and maintained a section of over 20 people as a logistic coordinator for a maintenance and parts company including four different skill sets.
Section Supervisor III Resume
Summary : Skilled in streamlining organizational processes to deliver measurable results. Focused on ensuring production requirements are maintained through high-performance staff and efficient workflow, leveraging all available resources to solve problems and achieve business goals. Strong negotiator for sustainable growth.
Skills : Quality Assurance, Production Forecasting, Resource Planning, Strategic Sourcing, Staff Mentoring.
- Oversaw performance, productivity, safety, quality, and cost control of 35-45 personnel and multiple production lines.
- Focused on individual coaching and counseling to develop skills and improve overall team performance.
- Kept downtime to a minimum by coordinating maintenance repairs with a supervisor.
- Taught all OSHA classes and performed mechanical task reviews and quality standard reviews for all classifications of hourly associates.
- Instilled a sense of empowerment through accountability for actions.
- Completed 100% of all OSHA training classes.
- Sustained a $14.2M satellite communications facility providing joint service intelligence data collection.
Section Supervisor II Resume
Objective : Dependable, hard-working with over 11 years experience in warehouse and production services. Results driven with over 10 years supervisory experience. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Legal Research, Program Development, Organizational Leadership.
- Inspected equipment for safety problems, leaks and wear and tear.
- Supervised production schedules, production quality and on-time delivery of materials.
- Trained, developed and counseled employees to develop a high performing team.
- Ran plastic injection molding machines and peripheral equipment.
- Analyzed quality data to determine and drive desired outcomes.
- Informed relief shift and superiors about machine production and status, material processes, department needs, and any problems.
- Monitored process and work station information to guarantee accuracy and conformance to company standards.
Section Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Over 20 years of consistently achieving superior performance levels and operational excellence. Handpicked by senior Military leaders for high-profile, challenging positions and recognized for outstanding accomplishments each time.
Skills : Management, Clerical, Equal Opportunity, Safety, Ethical, Logistical Operations, Driving, Policy Management and Implementation.
- Trained subordinate personnel on vehicle crews.
- Operated fire control panel.
- Performed organizational maintenance.
- Participated in launch maintenance and ammunition resupply activities.
- Drove transport vehicles.
- Participated in launcher operations.
- Maintained computer fire control systems and performed system checks.
Diploma In General
Asst. Section Supervisor Resume
Headline : Section Supervisor will supervise, plan, direct, control, coordinate and evaluate logistics management functions for assigned locations.
Skills : Management Experience, Supervisory, Community Relations.
- Supervised, maintained and analyzed tracking charts to ensure compliance with training programs for 42 employees.
- Evaluated personnel after completion of training to ensure training proficiency and comprehension goals were met.
- Restructured training procedures to maximize employee's pre-existing skills thereby increasing proficiency, resulting in raising the physical fitness pass rate from 90% to 100% within 2 months.
- Coordinated over 250 missions; accumulating over 40,000 accident/incident free miles on international highways.
- Provided administrative support and advice in the areas of budget, administration, manpower management, personnel administration, administrative reporting, reports control, publications, forms, mail control, and record management.
- Performed the duties of the Unit Prevention Leader for two years supervising and conducting monthly and random urinalysis zero discrepancies.
- Taught classes for alcohol and drug intervention and prevention.
Section Supervisor/Consultant Resume
Objective : Operations Supervisor and Military Veteran with over eighteen years proven technical and logistical experience. Have over 14yrs in personnel managing during military operations, deployment operations, etc. Excels at managing projects along with operational experience in a supervisory capacity.
Skills : Supervision, Management, Project Management, Project Manager, Instructor, Researching, Researching, Resourceful.
- Directed and supervised movement of military vehicles for a department of up to fifteen people.
- Supervised and directed the construction, camouflage, and defense of the tank department.
- Trained, instructed and supervised department personnel in weapons computer system procedures and firing.
- Responsible for the verification of safe firing data.
- Supervised the handling, storage, accountability, and distribution of ammunition.
- Supervised the performance of operator, crew and organizational maintenance on section vehicles.
- Assisted in training of Iraqi police on security operations in preparation for national elections.
Section Supervisor/Coordinator Resume
Objective : To pursue a role in a Section Supervisor that utilizes and further refines exceptional sales abilities, as well as fortifies history of Leadership and Team Building.
Skills : Graphic Designer, Sales Associate, Finnacail Adviser, Customer Care.
- Promoted to Section Supervisor within 2 1/2 years aboard the USS Sumter (LST-1181).
- Responsible for all ship telecommunications, including all messaging traffic.
- Filled the essential role of supply officer during a 6-month deployment.
- Ensured the division had enough supplies for up to a month at sea.
- Initiated Military Affiliated Radio Station (MARS) via telecommunications equipment for fellow personnel to call home during a deployment.
- Held a top-secret clearance, granted through the US government.
- Maintained open lines of communication within the section and advocated for subordinates.
Section Supervisor Resume
Summary : Actively seeking a position as a Part-time Section Supervisor, where administrative and organizational skills will contribute to the efficiency of a fast-paced, multi-tasking office.
Skills : Production Management, Leadership Development.
- Managed and directed the activities of 34 soldiers, resulting in improved individual and team skills.
- Maintained and accounted for equipment in excess of $240K.
- Developed and supervised a Terrain Orienteering Course for an Army organization encompassing more than 2,500 soldiers, with a passing rate of 80%.
- Developed a comprehensive fitness program that improved the fitness scores of a 36 man section by 35%.
- Supervised and trained teams of 6 to 8 soldiers on Battlefield Tactics and Maneuvers.
- Counseled and mentored team members; evaluated their performance and provided career guidance.
- Reviewed and provided monthly counseling to 4 employees.
AA In Business