Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Proven Sales Leader with 9 plus years of experience in the Technology domain with an outstanding track record of success. Professional worker looking to build, maintain and advise companies on different strategies to increase revenues.
Skills : Customer Service, A/P, A/R, Payroll, Kronos, Peachtree, Unix, Microsoft Office, Word, Outlook, Excel, Some PowerPoint, 10-key By Touch, 60 WPM, All Phases Of Office Equipment, Money Counter.
- Providing accurate monthly quarterly forecast reports to business unit executives.
- Creating playbook to selling into IBM named accounts inside of the public and industrial market.
- Conducting weekly revenue meetings to make sure pipeline is 5x of total goal, making sure we have the right people in place to progress deals, and that we are hunting for new Non-IBM prospects.
- Hiring, training, developing, evaluating and managing 9 inside sales representatives to exceed personal and departmental sales goals.
- Increased revenue in q1 2016 by 899% from the previous year with a 60% increase in average deal size.
- Identified new non-profit vertical to increase market penetration 125% and revenues by 600 thousand.
- Created outbound sales play that has resulted in 30% of revenue for 2016 to-date.
- Working with marketing to set up events, strategize on the scoring model, and help setup pricing model.
- Providing KPIs to upper management while exceeding expectations that have been set forth.
Sales Leader Resume
Headline : Highly imaginative Sales Leader with 5 plus years of experience and with many innovative ideas. Able to translate ideas into concrete written or visual form to share with others. An experienced team player, bringing enthusiasm and energy into group efforts. Skilled at visual merchandising, planning, budgeting and employee training, adherence to company standards and customer relations.
Skills : Coaching, Customer Relations, Interviewing, Microsoft Office, Etiquette, Filing, Maintenance, Microsoft Word, Outlook
- Currently 2nd in district ranking of 17 stores and 2nd nationally of 229 stores.
- Accountable for achieving monthly shop goals; which include financial and customer experience metrics.
- Setting and prioritizing the daily shop goals and operational activities and leads the team of le associates to achieve them.
- Acting as a role model by generating sales through the use of approved consultative selling practices to deliver exceptional customer experiences.
- Providing feedback and developmental coaching to lands end associates to drive selling behaviors and achievement of individual goals.
- Motivating the team recognizing and celebrating the exceptional customer service and selling behaviors.
- Managing payroll and creating schedules for the Lands End team which reflect budgets and guidelines.
- Participating in recruitment and interviews with lands end job applicants and providing input to the Assistant Store Manager and District Manager during the selection process.
Senior Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Innovative, high-energy Sales Leader, leveraging highly successful 11-year retail background driving multi-state store sales through visual presentation and image control. Selected to assist in two new-store openings. Solid experience leading teams and delivering visual merchandising workshops. Retail Management/Supervisor that makes full use of my proven ability to manage departments and develop hourly employees.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations, Sales, Insurance, Medicare, Marketing Communications, Marketing, Budget Management, Employee Relations, Employee Engagement, Communications, Community Outreach, Community Relations, Teamwork, Problem Resolution, Critical Thinking
- Provided nationwide customer service to over one hundred beverage distributors.
- Walked each buyer through the process of purchasing one or multiple commercial trucks and/or commercial trailers.
- Developed leads through direct marketing via telephone, mail, email, and in-person communication across the U.S and Florida.
- Developed and maintained this nationwide sales territory by fielding and processing incoming calls from customers inside of marketed areas who requested both information on current inventory and made specific requests for equipment they needed.
- Utilized multiple internet resources to search for and add new inventory.
- Utilized the developed network of dealers across the country to find and facilitate the buying of new inventory they had made available for sale.
- Negotiated purchase prices of acquisitions for new company inventory.
- Utilized a network of national transport providers to move units sold from purchase point to the buyer's destination anywhere from the east coast to the west coast of the continental U.S.
Sales Leader Resume
Objective : Service-oriented Sales Leader with excellent communication and time management skills. Professional objective is to obtain a position that will allow me to utilize the skillset, knowledge, and organizational habits that I have developed through a variety of occupational experiences.
Skills : Best Practices, Competitive Analysis, Operations, Operations Management, Training,Microsoft Word, Outlook, Xl, ADP, DealerSocket, RouteOne
- Coordinating the sales promotion activities, such as preparing merchandise displays.
- Providing customer service by greeting and assisting customers, and recommending.
- Maintaining the knowledge of current sales and promotions, policies regarding payment and exchanges, and security practices.
- Calling customers to schedule appointments for pick up of special orders.
- Opening and closing the cash registers, performing tasks such as counting money.
- Watching for and recognize security risks and thefts, and knowing how to prevent or handle these situations.
- Conferring with the sales management team to develop methods and procedures to increase sales.
- Listening to and resolving customer complaints regarding services, products, or personnel.
- Coaching the sales associates on sales techniques, specifically how to promote the pier 1.
- Examining merchandise to ensure that it is correctly priced and displayed.
Regional Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Accomplished Sales Leader with over 7 plus years of exposure to a variety of markets including automotive, automated equipment, industrial manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, and electronics. An enthusiastic, results-driven leader with the proven ability to acquire and cultivate business with new and existing accounts and drive results through cross-functional project leadership within a global organization.
Skills : Excel, Customer Service, Marketing, Negotiation, Powerpoint, Sales, Word, Microsoft Office, CRM, SAP.
- Attending weekly meetings with upper management to develop and implement successful sales strategies that lead to the team exceeding sales goals on a monthly basis.
- Promoting company programs including warranty sales, scorecard, private-label credit cards, and other seasonal promotions.
- Assisting the store management team with general supervision in assigned department.
- Interviewing families and counsel them during their decision-making process to help them select the best caregiving solutions.
- Increasing the profits through inbound and outbound calls by utilizing upselling and cross-selling techniques.
- Analyzing the territory, markets potential, track sales and generate reports.
- Establishing, developing and maintaining the positive business and customer relationships.
- Educating and providing information to families regarding patient health and alternate living options.
Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Goal-oriented and dedicated Sales Leader with 13 plus years of experience, high levels of customer satisfaction and meeting aggressive business goals. Easy to work with and I have specialized knowledge in social customer management. Also providing clients with excellent service while making their experience memorable and obtaining many new clients through service of opening new credit lines for purchase of goods. I have service awards for associate of the quarter and associate of the year.
Skills : Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, Closing. Financial Reports, Funds, Inspection, Inventory, Leadership, Logistics Management, Marketing, Policies, Retail, Retail Management, Sales, User Training
- Managed revolving promotions/policies regarding payments, merchandise exchanges, and security procedures.
- Recommended, selected, and located merchandise based on customer requirements and sales trends.
- Developed and led the staff in the discipline of effective sales practices, reduction/loss of inventory due to shoplifting and overall customer service.
- Performed the opening and closing of the retail facility, store inspection, reconciliation of inventory affected by prior sales activity.
- Verified and maintained funds that are stored in-house in safes/tills and preparing bank deposits.
- Planned, organized, prioritized and developed sales strategies based on quarterly and weekly goals set by senior leadership.
- Procured the inventory based on statistical reports that provided demographic data for sales regions based on sales trends.
- Sent monthly report of updated order status showing total order received monthly, total order allocating per factory, fob price, profit, delivery date and some other details to manage, president and other related departments.
Area Sales Leader Resume
Headline : Sales Leader with 5 plus years of experience is seeking to obtain a challenging and rewarding position within an established company that best utilizes my experience and training with the opportunity for personal and professional development.
Skills : One Site, Yardi, CAMS, AMSI, Rent Roll Software, And In Touch Skillful In Use Of Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook, And Internet Navigation. Exceptional Marketing, Creating, And Implementing Marketing Plans To Increase Occupancy.
- Generating and maintaining referral relationships with professional groups, physicians, and healthcare organizations.
- Working with the marketing team to develop and convert leads to confirmed move-ins.
- Inviting prospective residents, their families, and friends to tour the community.
- Making outbound sales calls to prospective residents via cold calling, in-person presentations, and attending local functions in the surrounding community.
- Managing and conducting successful on and off-site special events and activities to drive on-site tours, awareness, and education on benefits of the community.
- Negotiating incentives and terms of the rental agreement with prospective residents.
- Leading sales division of nearly $1 billion. Managed PL and budgets.
- Developing annual sales and marketing plans. Maximizing credit support and communicate at the store, district, and regional levels.
- Increasing profitability through highly effective customer service sales incentives.
Senior Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Goal Driven Award Winning Sales Leader with 20 plus years of experience that focuses on sales strategies, closing deals quickly and building relationships. Strong leadership and high energy help meet and exceed goals. History of success comes from winning the trust of clients, forming lasting relationships, and continually increasing sales through referrals and networking.
Skills : Strategic Planning, Inventory Management, Project Management, Leadership Development, Sales, Customer Relationship Management, Database Management, Statistical Analysis, Financial Management
- Maintaining budget and resources while building strong relationships with prospects and clients.
- Routinely meeting with clientele, strengthen relationships, and build a growing network of new business.
- Developing proposals and presentations that are responsive to customer needs and market opportunities.
- Gathering the market intelligence and providing a detailed analysis of trends that impact both company and customer.
- Managing all aspects of a small business including writing annual business plans and meeting set objectives.
- Maintaining an exemplary attitude congruent with the company's core values and objectives.
- Assisting the Manager in all areas of resets, remodels, relocations, and new store openings.
- Handling sales tracking and reporting, inventory control, and employee payroll.
- Cross training the associates in all aspects of daily operations, sales and merchandising.
- Ensuring excellence in customer service and resolved all problems at the store level.
Area Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Results driven, sales leader with progressively responsible experience in a fast paced, complex industry. Recognized for outstanding sales achievements while upholding excellent customer service. Recognized and promoted for effective leadership. Self motivated and resourceful professional with a record of taking the initiative to seek excellence and meet/exceed goals.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish, Conversant In Portuguese And Indonesian Microsoft Office, CRM, And Salesforce, Microsoft Office, PowerPoint, Excel. QuickBooks And Peachtree.
- Growing profits, making loans, increasing deposits, building relationships, leading a team.
- Provide leadership including daily decision making regarding P & L of $30 million in assets.
- Coaching and supervising a team of 12 direct reports to maintain profitability during economically challenging times.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with a proactive style of management.
- Maintaining assets which provide returns to the business did not lose business.
- Utilizing role-playing, coaching/training to maximize employees service abilities to generate higher sales.
- Assigning the order to merchandiser in the team for them to follow up the order detail with the factory from the beginning until the order is shipped out.
- Working out with the customer on capacity monthly and chasing the order closely to ensure to feed enough the capacity with the factory.
Sales Leader Resume
Summary : Accomplished Sales Leader with 15 years of managerial experience in a retail setting. Areas of expertise include sales, recruiting and people management. Highly competitive and driven to succeed. Dependable Assistant Manager bringing management experience and a willingness to take on added responsibility to meet tight deadlines. Enthusiastic team player with a strong work ethic and advanced complex problem-solving skills.
Skills : Fashion Merchandising, Retail Management, Employee Development, One On One Sales, Credit Acquisition, ADP Payroll, Kenexa, Peoplesoft Systems
- Trained, coached and mentored staff to ensure smooth adoption of the new program.
- Organized racks and shelves to maintain the visual appeal of the store.
- Developed positive customer relationships through friendly greetings and excellent service.
- Completed all point of sale opening and closing procedures, including counting the contents of the cash register.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
- Mentored new sales associates to contribute to the store's positive culture.
- Supported the store manager in preparing the store for internal and external audits.
- Assisted on the sales floor as needed, including cashiering and waiting on customers.
- Aided the store manager and assistant store manager with scheduling associates, preparing floor plans for upcoming sales as well as seasonal transitions.