Director Of Customer Service/Sales Manager Resume
Summary : Outgoing, process driven and proficient at building and maintaining professional and positive customer relationships with 9 years of experience in patient care coordination, services, equipment and office management in the healthcare industry that serves patients and their families, referral sources, and communities with compassion and integrity.
Skills : Detail Orientated, Customer Relationship Management, Critical Thinking, Problem Resolution, Interpersonal, Strategic Planning, Process Improvement, Training & Development, Team Building, Team Management, Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, Outlook & Powerpoint, Medical Terminology, Medicare/Medicaid Billing, ICD-9
- Accountable for customer service, sales, marketing and overall growth of wholesale division of the company.
- Management of customer service, quality assurance, and inside sales team.
- Developed and implemented product training, employee onboarding and leadership programs.
- Created and implemented customer stratification and sales engagement program to reward customers and nurture relationships.
- Worked with executive management teams to align customer service department policies and systems with the companys objectives.
- Developed and implements procedures pertinent to the effective and efficient operation of the inside sales and customer service department.
- Assisted customer service representatives, outside sales team, customers, and vendors in troubleshooting orders that required special handling.
- Responded to customer inquiries and issues in a professional and effective fashion.
- Resolved customer issues by following company process and utilizing strong negotiating and selling skills.
- Planed and oversaw advertising and promotion activities including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail for wholesale division.
- Achieved 6% growth in first year as director of customer service, despite 3 consecutive years of sales decline.
- Interfaced and provided sales support to sales team across the nation.
- Reviewed, analyzed, and monitored sales and promotions for the wholesale division.
- Drove customer service programs that elevated the overall client experience; increased customer satisfaction year over year; effectiveness measured in high customer satisfaction ratings and long-standing customer relationships.
- Spearheaded internal and external customer satisfaction programs across u. S. And canada including tele sales program.
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : I am a highly self-motivated and results-driven professional, who has demonstrated a strong work ethic to excel in a non-profit organization. I have exceptional communication skills, time management, and problem solving abilities that allow me to meet and exceed goals. I am a natural leader that is able to work independently, but with the initiative to work as part of a team. I bring a hard working professionalism to everything I do.
Skills : Building Brand Advocacy Through Dealer And Customer Engagement, Developing Key Messaging, Branding, And Positioning Statements, Process & Procedure Development/Training, Actioning Employee Growth Opportunities, ERP Restructuring & Enhancement, Global Logistics And Distribution, Motivation, Engagement, And Development, Identifying Inefficiencies Through Analysis, Process Mapping & Guideline Development
- Managed outbound/inbound call center with a staff of 100 people, including managers, supervisors, lead representatives, and customer service representatives.
- Established policies and directives to ensure that the customer service sector is in line with company objectives.
- Analyzed 2 years of data to establish premium call lists to ensure we are reaching top donors with fewer attempts.
- Worked independently with the customer service budget in an effort to increase yield while reducing cost.
- Measured and tracked several kpis to enhance customer experience and improve customer retention.
- Continually reported to coo to show progress of staff to ensure goals are met.
- Created various reports used by directors throughout the company to assess performance, resulting in increased production across staff.
- Implemented new policies leading to a 20% reduction in cost per lead.
- Launched and maintained an emobile texting campaign, resulting in a 5% increase in successful leads.
- Various managerial tasks that were integral in efficient operation. Tasks included creating/maintaining a schedule for all employees, monitoring performance of staff, and auditing payroll for customer service sector.
- Monitored performance, managed operating metrics, and made key personnel decisions.
- Acted as key liaison between donors and transportation to ensure targeted donations were executed efficiently.
- Re-designed quality program to more accurately evaluate teams performance, and provide feedback to training team.
- Day-to-day contact for high profile accounts; oversaw direct ship and e-commerce orders for macys, nordstroms.
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : Seeking a position that will best utilize the skills and talents I have developed and will provide opportunities for growth. My experience and skills allow me to meet challenges and demands that may arise in any position that I hold with more than 30 years of experience.
Skills : Leadership Development, Strategic Planning, Customer Service, Budget Management, Budget Development, Policy Development, Process Analysis, Performance Management, Data Analysis, Customer Experience
- The job of the customer service director is a highly specialized position for directing employees engaged in accepting and receiving inquiries and calls, evaluating, investigating, and settling claims and complaints of customers. Providing support, mentoring and professional growth development for employees.
- Ensure all legal requirements are being met which come under the customer service department. Adapt to upgrades and changes in a telephone system, computer software and/or programming, as well as arrangement of duties to meet client demands, quality standards and compliance requirements.
- Supervise schedules and assignment of duties for customer service personnel to ensure the department staffed to meet company objectives.
- Hire and train customer service personnel in order to staff the department to meet company performance objectives. Prepare and/or review performance reviews for staff, semi-annually/annually, etc. To ensure performance feedback given regularly.
- Develop and maintain a training program for customer service personnel to ensure job consistency among staff and achievement of company objectives. Make sure all developed policies and procedures trained and followed, as well as ensure all resources for staff are readily available and current.
- Assist with daily duties and back up staff when needed in order to handle workload fluctuations.
- Prepare/review and maintain all required reports and staff records to provide data to management in order to meet company objectives or provide necessary documentation.
- Provide support and respond efficiently, accurately and professionally to all internal and external inquiries.
- Responsible for monitoring program benefit changes, group additions and deletions in order to provide accurate service, proper communication to customers and staff.
- Monitor and review systems to ensure information is accurate and timely.
- Prepare departmental budget and track expenses to ensure adherence with the budget.
- Professionalism toward all co-workers, proper greeting and closing statements to all customers to include both proactive and educational information.
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : More than 17 years of the progressive experience in sales and customer service, over 15 of those years in a management role. Proven success in a sales and quota focused environment.
Skills : Infrastructure Design And Architecture, Technical Support And Troubleshooting, Web Design And Implementation, Hardware, Software, Call Center Design And Support, Small Business Organization
- Managed office inventory control and was responsible for accounting, payroll, invoicing, and reordering. Managed the payroll for over 100 employees on a weekly basis.
- Performed systems analysis in the troubleshooting of operational, safety and customer service issues.
- Developed and implemented strategies to improve customer satisfaction and retainment.
- Programmed, executed, and distributed daily, weekly and monthly reports on inventory and account management.
- Used various software and tools to manage a variety of tasks such as procurement, time and attendance, safety incidents, and contract labor.
- Collected, processed, and analyzed departmental data to assist in accounting, financial tasks, and other reporting required by department heads.
- Proficient in the Microsoft office suite including excel, word, and powerpoint as well as Sedona office financial software.
- Prepared and performed on customer installation orders, service contracts, and invoices.
- Performed extensive customer relations. Assisted customers with questions regarding contracts and invoices, performed customer satisfaction surveys and reported results to company managers. Managed an extremely high call volume averaging 300+ calls daily.
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : Motivated professional with vast experience related to medical profession. Responsible for managing front end customer staff, referral and payer relationships. Possess strong leadership skills in addition to excellent communication, interpersonal and analytical skills. In-depth experience with business process with a demonstrated ability managing, and guiding individuals in the completion of tasks and fulfillment of goals.
Skills : Customer Service Oriented, Strong Communication, Problem Analysis, and Problem Solving, Initiator And Highly Motivated, Leadership And Managerial skills, Microsoft Office
- Direct and manage all aspects of customer service and medical documentation process.
- Working with the IT department and external vendors to remap the current call center structure.
- Responsible for the development and implementation of the companys first internal corporate trainer as well as courseware for all new hires.
- Regularly conduct information sharing activities with staff as it pertains to the department and company policies/procedures, including weekly staff meetings.
- Arrange all staff in-services as well as work in conjunction with professional services to provide continuing education to territory managers and referral sources.
- Continually review and implement changes to process and procedure based on market place feedback.
- Collaborate with the operations department to reduce errors and increase patient satisfaction related to delivery and equipment set up.
- Continually review operational challenges with external vendors improving service levels.
- Created scorecards per customer service representative to gauge progress as well as improve patient satisfaction and service outcomes.
- Responsible for the review and ongoing staff education of federal and state guidelines to assure and maintain corporate compliance guidelines.
- Responsible for reviewing claim and order accuracy to assure clean submission and prompt payment of claims.
- Oversee all-payer audits, obtaining and preparing necessary medical documentation for review.
Associate Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : Accomplished and results-oriented professional, with over 15 years of experience, combining management, customer service, payroll and human resources expertise in the Employee Leasing (PEO) and Staffing Industries. Well established in administrative environments that are fast-paced and challenging.
Skills : Proficient In Microsoft Word, Excel & Outlook, Master User Of Applied Systems Management System, Excellent Keyboard & Superior Customer Service
- Supervised the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality standards,.
- Resolve customer complaints or answer customers questions regarding policies and procedures.
- Check with various departments to ensure that appropriate changes were made to resolve customers problems.
- Contact customers to respond to inquiries or to notify them of any planned adjustments. Confer with customers to determine.
- Demonstrate and explain the operation and use of the online payroll system.
- Assisted the accounts receivable department with customer inquiries pertaining to current and past due invoices.
- Managed and maintained over 500 personnel files, according to policy and federal and state law and regulations.
- Compiled and reviewed information about new accounts, such as due diligence and new hire paperwork, enter account.
- Information into computers, and file related forms or other documents.
- Assisted hr advisors and hr representatives with employee orientation and open enrollment for benefits.
- Offered consistent payroll disbursement with accurate record keeping of employee peo and vacation accruals.
- Resolved personnel issues regarding human resources matters needing clarification, submissions and corrections.
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : Over twenty years experience as senior manager in Customer Service departments of organizations. As leader of customer care department, has taken key role in improving customer experience through the following tactics: mentoring, directing, supervising overall functions and staff of customer service operation, handling top-notch professional support services, providing personal interaction, and resolving varied client inquires and complex issues.
Skills : Team Leadership, Guest Relations, Reputation Management, Customer Management, Managing Multiple Brands, Guest Surveys, Mystery Shops, Social Media Platforms, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Presentation, Project Management, Conflict Resolution, Loyalty Program Operations, Email Marketing
- Manage call center financial objectives by estimating requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions and conducting cost/benefit analyses.
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing data and trends.
- Accomplish organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Determines call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments, performance reviews, capacity planning.
- Maintain and improve call center daily operations by monitoring system performance; identifying and resolving problems; preparing and completing action plans; completing system audits and analyses; managing system and process improvement and quality assurance programs; installing upgrades.
- Ensure that service-level, productivity, compliance and quality goals for the department are met and work toward continuous improvements.
- Lead, motivate, and mentor the organizational team of call center managers responsible for day-to-day operational functions.
- Remain engaged with it/telephony management teams to ensure proper systems and tools are operating efficiently.
- Manage wfm to ensure staffing and production remain at appropriate levels.
- Prepare, communicate and implement staffing and process improvement plans to meet established department goals.
- Ensure compliance monitoring and internal controls are in place, including processes for management of operational risk.
Associates in Arts
Customer Service Director Resume
Summary : Experienced and results-oriented business professional with over six years of purchasing experience and 18 years of customer service experience. Track record of significant achievement, to include reducing costs, developing and improving programs to meet customer objectives, leadership in staff development and KPI/Metrics development/analysis of purchasing trends and sales order processing.
Skills : Vendor Relationship Management, Staff Development And Leadership, Customer Relationship Management, PMO Experience, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Change Management, Strong Systems , Data Management, KPI Development And Analysis, Cost Reduction
- Responsible for the call center, data maintenance dept. The reverse auction purchasing program.
- Reduced departments labor costs by 5% from previous year by managing overtime and refining shift schedules.
- Successfully forecasted spending budgets in order to meet forecasted sales expectations.
- Established a quality assurance program reducing the error rate in the parts/bill of materials database program.
- Developed a more cross-functional team coaching the staff to collaborate as teams which improved the overall customer service response time and improved research results.
- Built ms access databases reducing the time to perform processes in half.
- Eliminated task redundancy by moving specialized skills of individuals to shared skills across the entire staff.
- Educated and coached the staff on the advanced functionality features of ms access and excel for the use of sales order analysis and research.
- Established a standard operating procedures initiative capturing all processes of the department into documented formats.
- Managed the loading of parts and bill of material diagram views for over 6,000 product models to be used in a proprietary, web-based, customer facing, ordering entry system.
- Improved the sales order reconciliation processes cutting the workload in half while providing more in-depth results.
- Managed the onboarding of a new high volume order fulfillment customer involving application configurations for routing guide compliance and upc label compliance.
Bachelor of Arts
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : To obtain a management position where I can utilize my education and experience in budgeting, planning, communication, and materieal management to further the mission and goals of an organization.
Skills : Business Planning, CRM, CUSTOMER RELATIONSHIP MANAGEMENT, Operations, SAP
- Led dynamic teams across two divisions consisting of 2 managers, 24 permanent employees, and 30-40 seasonal temporary.
- Employees who successfully served a customer base of over 1 million, with a team budget of $2 million, and annual.
- Formalized and instituted sarbanes-oxley financial controls to reduce risks across the company that resulted in repeated.
- Audits over several years with no negative findings. Other divisions of the corporation also successfully adopted many of the same controls.
- Facilitated cross-team conversations to identify challenges and conceptualize solutions. Then managed these projects to.
- Engineering conclusions resulting in an increase of employee efficiencies and reducing customer delays.
- Designed and created microsoft excel forms, one of which contained over 250,000 formulas, significantly increasing.
- Employee efficiencies and improving the companies quoting capabilities. The engineering department then used these.
- Analyzed data to anticipate and proactively meet customer needs resulting in a 34% reduction of the most frequently asked.
- Conducted process analysis of multiple critical procedures resulting in customer response time improvements across both the customer service and sales departments.
- Served on senior leadership team ensuring that customer needs were considered during strategic planning conversations.
Bachelor of Business
Director Of Customer Service Resume
Summary : Seasoned Director of Customer Service who creates strategic alliances with organizational leaders to effectively align with and support key business initiatives. Builds and retains high performance teams by hiring, developing and motivating skilled professionals.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Salesforce, Customer Service, Hospitality, Administrative Assistant
- Manage a team of up to 5 direct reports who are the first line of defense in guest interactions and are instrumental in ensuring guest satisfaction at 173 cafes and 25 hotels worldwide. Coach and train the team in turning around potential negative guest experiences to create raving fans and ensure that the brand is protected.
- Brand voice expert coordinating all guest-facing communications with direct reports.
- Manage the team to ensure that 90k direct guest emails, calls and social media contacts annually are responded to within 24 – 48 hours.
- Work with 3rd party vendor on content creation for social media for over 16m online fans.
- Integral in the evolution of phase 2 of the loyalty program, including benefit ideation, testing, implementation and ongoing support of the guest-facing program with over 3.6m members.
- Manage 3rd party vendor relationships in loyalty, social media, reputation management, and guest surveys.
- Work with operations teams to assist in the online reputation management (review sites) for 190+ locations.
- Part of the management team that created training documentation for 80k employees to know and understand brand programs.
- Manage marquee “pin events” with regional teams - gatherings across the globe for raving fans that generated over $200k in pin sales and over $160k in charitable donations.