Clinical Liaison Resume
Summary : To obtain a challenging career opportunity that will fully utilize my skills and abilities with an organization that allows personal growth as well as professional growth.
Skills : Management, Customer Relations, Healthcare, Sales, Office Applications, Team Building.
- Handle all clinical calls triage and schedule appointments as needed.
- Call and efax prescriptions and refills to pharmacy as directed by physicians.
- Obtain prior authorizations for all prescriptions including IVIG and Botox as required.
- Schedule patients with various INOVA hospitals for pic lines and arrange for visiting nursing organizations to administer IV antibiotics in patients homes as ordered.
- Obtain prior authorizations for all imaging studies as required by insurance companies.
- Documented all patient interactions in EMR system.
- Assist in cleaning and disinfecting of instruments and stock exam rooms as needed.
Master of Science
Clinical Liaison/Marketing Liaison Resume
Summary : Highly organized clinician with 6 years in inside and outside sales and marketing, in addition to 14 years in the medical industry. 4 years clinical product training and sales of cardiac equipment, and 2 years as LTACH Clinical Liaison. Innovative and attentive to details with outstanding follow-through. Proven marketing and relationship management skills in business.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Spearheaded several complex city wide marketing projects with particular emphasis on community outreach and facility specialization.
- Facilitated bi-weekly cross functional sales team meetings detailing strategic referral development and account progression.
- Maintained an 85% occupancy rate for the facility.
- Lead and cultivated a fluid work environment that focused on relationship development and management of health care partners and organizations and other sources of new business.
- Optimized various physician and case management accounts by conducting research to identify relationship improvement opportunities and competitive edge.
- Mentored clinical liaisons within the Texas territory with particular focus on cultivating and maintaining effective business relationships.
- Maintained 85% occupancy rate Help cultivate a positive working environment Skills Used Leadership Multi-tasking Organization Understanding Empathy Ability to teach with understanding Ability to review & analyze critical information relative to patient health.
Clinical Exercise Physiology
RN Clinical Liaison Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused Liaison who excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals. Licensed nurse with strong clinical and people skills. Passionate about building productive relationships with clients and team members.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Mac OS X; Cerner & Epic EMR's.
- Intermediated between current employer and an assigned territory consisting of four other area hospitals.
- Helped to repair business relations between current employing facility and other territorial hospitals.
- Clinically assessed patients to ensure that proper criteria was met for Long Term Acute Care.
- Gained referrals from Physicians, Case Managers, Social Workers and family members to facilitate the process of converting patients from potential referrals to definite admissions.
- Met or exceeded every monthly goal rate of patient conversion approximately 90% of past year.
- Helped to implement an auto referral plan and other tools to allow an accelerated process for patient conversion.
- These tools currently aide in cutting down on the referring hospital's average patient length of stay and in turn saves that facility hundreds of thousands of dollars annually.
Field Clinical Liaison Resume
Objective : To obtain a position as a Registered Nurse in management, where I can use my current knowledge base to convey safe care and work concurrently with an interdisciplinary team to increase quality and reinforce preventative healthcare.
Skills : Regional Operations Management, Start Up Program Implementation,.
- Develop relationships, in accordance with the Bayada Way, with referral sources, physicians and other healthcare professionals.
- Market and sell services by clearly articulating the features benefits of Bayada Nurses.
- Demonstrate mastery of clinical and regulatory home care eligibility criteria.
- Review all medical documentation and work with physicians to make clinical judgments about clients' eligibility for home care services Coordinate with the service office to set up the services ordered by the physician.
- Participate in orientation of field staff, as needed.
- Cross train office staff that will cover absences, as needed.
- Participate in community and marketing activities; provide luncheons to physicians and potential referral sources.
Clinical Liaison/Intake Coordinator Resume
Objective : Creative problem solver with the ability to maximize production through effective communication. Solid background in planning and executing assigned duties; decisive leader with extensive experience working with all levels of management. Exceptional leader with well-developed presentation skills, expertise in analyzing presented data for functional use and ability to establish and maintain professional relationships while keeping ethical standards a high priority.
Skills : Case Management, Clinical Liaison, Med/surg.
- Utilize Account Management System (AMS) to manage accounts and develops marketing plans to ensure referral goals are attained.
- Completes patient/client assessment in a timely and efficient manner while adhering to LifeCare's assessment policies/procedures.
- Represent LifeCare Hospitals of Plano in a positive, professional and accurate way to ensure that the organization's mission is clearly demonstrated within the community.
- Adheres to LifeCare policies, procedures, all safety plans, and all standards to ensure the safety of organization's clients and other staff members.
- Maintains effective relationships with other community organizations in an effort to meet mission goals.
- Prepare and present opportunities, market trends, and challenges to appropriate leadership/staff in a timely manner and on a regular basis, gaining support and commitment as needed.
- Coordinate meetings between key staff, physician groups, and external customer groups to improve communication and relationships in order to increase referrals or resolve customer service issues.
- Complete face-to-face sales meetings with physicians, schedulers, practice managers, and medical staff from referring hospitals to ensure understanding, as well as to close business, ensuring that obstacles are identified and minimized.
Corporate Clinical Liaison Resume
Objective : More than twenty years experience in the healthcare industry with proven dependability, adaptability, and work ethic. Nine years as the Director of Professional Relations, Sales, and Marketing Department, for a network of five outpatient diagnostic imaging centers in the Greater Seattle area. Seven years in pharmaceutical sales & education to physicians, hospital personnel, department managers, and staff.
Skills : Sales/Marketing.
- Evaluate potential clients for home health care.
- Interviewing the client, review medical records, work with nurses and ancillary staff to establish appropriate home care needs.
- Educate clients and family members about home health care, and expectations.
- Work with the client to help establish their personal needs.
- Coordinate with social workers, case mangers and directors of nursing to facilitate expected needs of client for home care.
- Obtain medical records and information for staff to provide quality home care.
- Coordinate with ancillary services with needs in the home.
BS In Nursing
Clinical Liaison I Resume
Headline : Result-oriented, dedicated professional with Bachelor of Science Degree in Nursing. Extremely charismatic and persuasive. Excellent ability to educate and express knowledge. Compelling ability to establish rapport and trust with diverse clientele. Excellent communication, leadership and motivation skills that effectively interact with staff, clients and executive management. Demonstrated perseverance and tenacity in following through on every detail and seeing project through to completion.
Skills : CPR/NRP and IV certified Works well with people as well as diffusing bad situation. Positively motivated in patient advocacy as well as compliance.
- Responsible for educating both co-workers and other healthcare professionals on Long Term Acute Care Hospital Criteria (LTAC).
- Assessed patients for medically appropriateness.
- Responsible for increasing market share in an otherwise untouched territory.
- Educating families, case managers, physicians, and other healthcare staff on LTAC services utilizing evidence base research.
- Integral part of winning an INOVA contract.
- Generated around 1 million dollars in revenue a month.
- Worked Closely with INOVA Fairfax Case Management department in assessing Critical Care Patients for LTAC appropriateness using InterQual guidelines.
BS In Nursing
Clinical Liaison II Resume
Summary : Interested in the liaison position I am a very motivated and experienced nurse, love to take care of people and help meet their needs. Team player and always looking to make positive improvements. I work well with others and do not need supervision. Work great under strict deadlines and pressure, good at scheduling sale calls, and being prompt and persuasive.
Skills : Lab, X-Ray, Computer Literate, Sales, Marketing, Management and Supervisory Experience.
- Assessment of patients for LTAC admission.
- Business Development/Relationship-building with referral sources.
- Provide information about LTAC to patients/families.
- Conduct presentations about LTAC facility to physicians & CM/SW.
- Strategic Planning/Goal Setting to increase admissions from territory.
- Consistently meets goals/targets for territory.
- Coordinated with Insurance companies for authorization of stay.
Clinical Liaison III Resume
Summary : Registered nurse with 12 years total experience in healthcare. Skilled in providing supervision and staff training,customer service, communicating with physicians, pharmacy, family and team members to provide best quality of care.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance Precertifications, Crisis Intervention/Counseling.
- Establishes the patient's eligibility for care.
- Communicates with the families of patients.
- Interacts with a variety of hospital staff from different departments.
- Assesses patients upon admission to the hospital or medical facility.
- Determines whether a patient should be admitted to the hospital or if their health issue can be handled on an outpatient basis.
- Explains care options to patients and their families.
- Coordinates with healthcare facility staff to ensure that each patient has a smooth transition through the discharge process and back to the home environment.
Sr. Clinical Liaison Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in which I can utilize my leadership skills as a Nurse Practitioner. Self-motivating with a commitment in providing quality, cost effective, and efficient patient care.
Skills : Sales Management.
- Clinical assessments which, requires critical thinking.
- Maintain consistent communication between the internal and external members of the health care team.
- Marketing, to build and strengthen relationships with physicians, case managers, social workers, and families.
- Marketing/Nurse Liaison Beachwood, OH SunBridge Health Care Ensured smooth communication between heath care providers, patients and their families.
- Maintained consistent communication between internal and external members of the health care team.
- Marketed, to build relationships with physicians, case managers, and social workers.
- Provided educational in-services on facility services.
- Developed programs to reduce readmissions.
Jr. Clinical Liaison Resume
Objective : Successful results-driven insurance adjuster with hands on knowledge of a wide array of medical case management and liability claims handling. Demonstrated growth and profitability in a new business development with multiple insurance companies. Highly skilled in account management, settlement negotiations with attorneys, and industry networking with physicians/medical staff.
Skills : CRT/AZ state license ACLS/BLS Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Responsible for Marketing the Elkhorn Valley Rehabilitation Hospital throughout southwestern and central Wyoming.
- Develop a market plan analysis and a game plan to access the market and bring in patient referrals.
- Increase referrals from existing accounts and develop new accounts within the market.
- Provide presentations to various community groups on the hospital and the type of patients the hospital accepts.
- Clinically assess patients and review the clinical information with the physiatrists to determine if patients met the criteria for admission.
- Present clinical information to the treatment team on the patients that were accepted for admission.
- Relay patient status back to referral sources and primary care physicians.
BS In Psychology
Clinical Liaison Resume
Summary : Searching for part time employment in a challenging and rewarding environment as a Registered Nurse. Currently hold an active Nursing license for the state of Illinois.
Skills : Windows, MS Works, MS Word, Excel, Misys, G-Care Electronic Medical Records System, Outlook, Voicenet, All Scripts, Epic, Excel, RAVE Database.
- Responsible for creating and maintaining relationships with physicians, nurses, case managers and other hospital staff for the purpose of facilitating patient admissions.
- Responsible for assessment, admission, care planning and education of patients as well as effective communication with facility and hospital staff.
- Efficiently communicating with facility staff and hospital staff to ensure effective discharge from the hospital and appropriate admission to the rehab facility.
- Effectively uses the Nursing Process to initiate the admission plan of care for each patient based on appropriate nursing standards, policies and procedures.
- Documentation/charting in a timely manner in accordance with policies and procedures.
- Completing continuing education as required.
- Effectively increased relationships and communications between facility and area hospitals in order to facilitate transition of patients.
- Assist Case Managers with discharge planning.