Clinical Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated and patient-focused registered nursing professional offering comprehensive experience within traditional home healthcare and private duty settings. Consistently takes on additional tasks and responsibilities as demonstrated by a consistent upward movement throughout career. Meticulous regard for detail and accuracy with strong follow-through and administrative skills. Maintain composure, and make decisions in fast-paced, unpredictable and stressful environments.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Patient Care, Patient Education, Patient Scheduling, Scheduling, Management.
- Discussed cases with multi-disciplinary teams to prepare comprehensive patient care plans.
- Counseled patients and their families on health and prevention issues.
- Directed case management and reviewed prescription medications with patients and suggested changes in care based on feedback.
- Alleviated pressures caused by staffing shortages.
- Administrator On Call, oversaw all nursing functions/activities, in addition to managing the clinical training; supervised a staff of 40, including CNAs, nurses and therapists.
- Continually assessing, evaluating and determining the proper course of treatment for patients, as well as charting patient progress.
- Responsible for maintaining and providing accurate and complete documentation of care, coordinating medical orders, and caring for patients with complex, multi-symptom illnesses and conditions including, but not limited to diabetes, cardiac and wound care.
- Ensured compliance with all Medicare, Medicaid, state of Illinois, Joint Commission and private insurance companies.
A.S. In Registered Nursing
Clinical Coordinator/Charge Nurse Resume
Headline : Strong Leader, Well Organized, Great Communicator and Excellent Multi-Tasker in High Volume Work Enviroments,while Maintaining a Friendly and Customer Proffesional Atmosphere for Customer and Fellow Employees.
Skills : Excellent Customer Service Skills, Microsoft Office, General Office Skills.
- Maintained and Supervised 5 Hygienist, 2 Specialist, and 3 General Dentists' Schedules.
- Created Assistant Schedules to Accommodate each changing day while ensuring no overtime.
- Developed, Revised and Implemented Office Policies and Protocols.
- Managed Inventory for entire office while Price Breaking with Vendors.
- Interviewed Potential New Employees, Held Staff Meetings and did Written Warnings.
- Experienced with DenTech Dental Computer System.
- Answered phones, Received Payments, and Schedule Patient Appointments.
- Head Assistant and Periodontist Assistant.
Interim Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Driven and compassionate healthcare professional with 10 years hands-on experience in fast-paced residential and hospital environments. Accountable and responsible with a strong focus on patient wellness.
Skills : Microsoft Outlook, Professional, Medical Terminalogy, Excel, Multiple Medical Programs, Power Point.
- Provided thorough supervision for day-to-day operations of facility in accordance with set policies and guidelines.
- Jumped in to fill gaps for on call rotation when necessary.
- Regularly evaluated employee performance, provided feedback and assisted, coached and disciplined staff as needed.
- Reviewed and approved time cards for processing by payroll department.
- Expertly planned, coordinated, organized and directed all operations of the agency.
- Carefully selected, developed and retained qualified staff, as well as trained new staff annually.
- Directed patient flow during practice hours, minimizing patient wait time.
- Retrieved physician correspondence from dictation service and made edits when necessary.
Assoicates Of Applied Science In Medical Assiting
RN Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Highly qualified Clinical Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Nursing.
- Off shift administrator organize and coordinate patient flow and through put; staffing for multiple floors.
- Lead Charge of 21 bed Emergency/trauma department.
- Display expert clinical skills in managing the critical care of all categories of Emergency Department patients.
- Respond to all emergency situations and traumas, demonstrating sound decision-making that helped save patient lives.
- Supervised employees with in the house during the night shift, mentoring charge nurses, guiding staffing decisions, and utilized as a resource for patient care.
- Selected to represent Clinical Coordinators on select committees including Medication Safety Committee, streamlining the clinical coordinator role, and the Code Orange plan.
- Contributed to strategic plans and initiatives to advance standards of care excellence, improve patient outcomes and drive continuous improvement.
Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resume
Summary : Dedicated Registered Nurse with experience as Clinical Coordinator and Assistant Director of Clinical Services in home health agencies, and specialty experience in Obstetrical and Gynecological nursing, seeking an opportunity to expand my nursing expertise while making use of critical thinking, problem solving and communication skills.
Skills : Management.
- Developed and maintained effective working relationships with clinical instructors at clinical training sites for the Radiologic Technology Program.
- Developed the RT program with the program chair, including curriculum and clinical training practices, aligned with the JRCERT and institutional objectives.
- Provided classroom lecture and lab instruction in all subject areas.
- Created and organized clinical training schedule for students and clinical training sites including rotations in interdisciplinary modalities.
- background check, immunizations, CPR, Mantoux.
- Processed and maintained all clinical paperwork in accordance with ARRT requirements for all students.
- Collaborated with clinical instructors and managers regarding student academic success and developed improvement plans when necessary for students in the program complete with measurable outcomes and timelines.
M.S. In Management
Pharmacy Clinical Coordinator Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Clinical Coordinator with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Documentation, Teamwork, Answering Phones, Customer Service.
- Maintain a minimum caseload of 8 clients and facilitated home visits on a weekly basis.
- Facilitate Treatment Plan meetings with DSS, nurses, CASA workers, attorneys, and educational staff.
- Develop Individual Habilitation Plans (IHP) for every client assigned to my caseload.
- Assist foster parents with IHP implementation and ensure services are provided to children that require additional resources to progress.
- Participate in a multi-disciplinary team, which includes social workers, nursing staff, and marketing professionals.
- Maintain current records/reports for clients and their foster families; ensure all charts exceed COMAR standards.
- Continue to gain vast medical knowledge due to client's complicated medical conditions.
- Provide emergency coverage and crisis intervention support.
Regional Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Experience working with children, families and adults on an outpatient and inpatient basis in a variety of settings including hospitals, schools, community based settings, homes, courts and correctional facilities, community mental health agencies and phone coaching and therapy. Experience working as a part of an interdisciplinary team as well as with community agencies including Drug Court, Mental Health Court, Involuntary Commitments and State Hospital referred individuals, Child Welfare, Juvenile and Adult Corrections, Experienced in treating individuals with chronic mental illnesses, Chemical dependency/dual diagnosis, co-occurring disorders, chronic pain and illnesses, suicide prevention, Personality Disorders, Psychotic and Delusional Disorders, Mood Disorders, Persons with cognitive impairments, Multicultural populations, Persons with various psychosocial problems.
Skills : Completed Trainings In CBT, DBT, CPT, MI, Psychopharmacology,.
- Organize and schedule the daily operations of clinical programs and services like rehabilitation and mental heath services for an existing clients or targeted service needs population.
- Provide strategic planning and development, budget planning and personnel management.
- Coordinate staff, assure quality client care, and supervise client treatment.
- Manage multiple programs, including staff, data, budgets and performance review.
- Act as a member of a larger team within a continuum of client services.
- Demonstrate strong supervisory skill in establishing priorities, assigning and reviewing work and resolving issues in all settings, clinical, service site or academic.
- In order to manage multiple clients, students or faculty and staff teams, Demonstrate the ability to multitask and delegate to achieve desired end results for all associated parties.
- Demonstrate practical knowledge of the treatment or service field they support including specialty degrees or certifications to perform clinical duties.
Master's In Business Management And Health Administration
Behavioral Health Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Served in a variety of roles that have provided me with a diversified background and knowledge base. Driven by challenge and the opportunity for development; thrive in diverse, fast-paced settings.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Spreadsheets, R, PHP, Social Media.
- Advanced Life Support Emergency Medical Services agency covering approximately 28 square miles in Bucks County, PA.
- Agency responses to approximately 5000 calls per year from three stations.
- Agency also provides Mass Casualty Incident (MCI) support and fireground rehab operations to surrounding public safety agencies.
- Oversee agency training program, from preemployment assessment, onboarding / orientation, professional development, remediation program, return to service program and community outreach programs.
- Track and maintain provider certification and licenses, prepare certification expiration reports for agency leadership.
- Complete 100% patient care report review for Continuous Quality Improvement (CQI) Program.
- Determine need for and provide provider remediation training based on CQI results.
- Prepare monthly performance statistics and develop initiates to improve desired metrics.
Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a full-time position as a Case Manager dedicated to welfare and growth. My focus is problem solving and improving the lives of individuals. I am very excited about the possibility of working with a committed team of professionals.
Skills : EHR.
- Evaluate, accept and execute the initial Member intake process to assure that Member verification, assessment, teaching and the ongoing scheduling of month to month clinical staffing occur in a timely manner.
- Assure timely communication with other company personnel, and outside providers, especially physicians and other agencies, to assure the quality and continuity of Member care.
- Establish and maintain positive clinical rapport with all Members and their families, including working directly with Members and their families, maintain contact as per company policy and protocol and clinically monitor all Member providing direct infusion therapy services.
- Assess Member in home environments, including clinical assessment safety of environment, pain assessment, monitor effectiveness of medication treatment, develop plan of care, education for Members and Member's family members, including providing care.
- Complete all required Member care documentation and reports accurately and in a timely manner, according to internal and external regulatory requirements.
- Collaborative relationships involving agencies delivering services/ service plan on behalf of Members, involving member's families, significant caregivers, and other healthcare team members.
- Conducting monthly staff meetings with BHT/BHPP.
- Maintain all mandatory education required upon hire and annually per policy.
Visual Effects And Motion Graphics
Clinic Manager/Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Professional with foundational knowledge of Cyber Security seeking experience in a reputable forward moving company, where I can utilize and enhance skills acquired through training. Motivated learner and achiever, proficient problem solver who envisages business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions and create project deliverables in a timely manner.
Skills : Platform: OSX, Windows, Linux Software: MS Office Suite, PeopleSoft IT Security: System Certification & Accreditation, Security Assessment & Authorization, System Security Plan, Security Assessment Plan, Security Assessment Report, Risk Management Framework, FISMA/NIST.
- Comply with DaVita policies and procedures in accordance with all state and federal regulations for patient care and services (CMS, HIPAA, OSHA).
- Responsible for performing and coordinating nursing care and services in a chronic-care facility for the end stage renal disease patient.
- Inform Facility Administrator of any incidents, conditions, problems, counseling and the necessity for further counseling appropriately regarding teammate, patient care and facility management.
- Provide guidance and education to a team of RNs, CCHTs in accordance with CMS, OSHA, State and Local regulations.
- Perform multiple weekly and monthly audits, identifying deficiencies, develop and implement plans of correction, re-evaluating regularly for compliance.
- Function as QIFMM Nurse and lead monthly QA/Facility Health Meetings and interdisciplinary meetings.
- Monthly utilization review of formulary and non-formulary medications and treatment types to verify accuracy.
- Clinical education for existing employees, updating annual skills checklists and providing in-services to team on updated policy and procedure.
B.S. In Nursing
Head Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : Mortgage Banking Loan Closer Specialist with proven experience in reporting, quality auditing, research, data entry and process development. Recognized by Management as being highly motivated, positive and a committed team player who is willing to help others. Professional with strengths that include: Customer Service Team Building.
Skills : Medical Terminology, Customer Service, Customer Relationship.
- Proactively manage multiple, complex calendars working across many time zones and levels of the organization.
- Project management experience with employee moves on large scales, IT, clinical trials, and large meetings.
- Managed process of physician visits for clinical meetings requiring work with HCP and their staff.
- Reconcile monthly purchasing and corporate card travel/expense reports and process invoices for accounts payable.
- Create and implement ideas and communications for department's American Heart Association campaign.
- Design and maintain SharePoint sites, including administration, information updates, and access.
- Worked remotely while efficiently performing all duties listed above.
- Award received for Outstanding Performance and Lasting Contributions for Exceptional Work Performance.
Bachelors Of Science In Business
Clinical Coordinator Resume
Objective : To obtain a position that will facilitate company and professional growth while utilizing my knowledge and skills as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Skill Highlights Compassionate and caring nurse with 9 years Experienced with patients with multiple, of professional experience in long-term care. chronic medical issues. 20 years of customer service experience. Dedicated to providing superior nursing care. Focus in providing individualized care.
Skills : Computer use, numerous software knowledge application.
- Coordinated nursing cares for a 61 bed assisted living facility with a multidisciplinary team.
- Provided customer service and conflict resolution with patients and family members.
- Assisted the nursing department with completion of an annual state survey with no nursing citations.
- Participated in Quality Insurance meetings for the nursing department.
- Wrote nursing related articles for monthly newsletter.
- Updated nursing department policies per State regulations and company guidelines.
- Conducted admission assessments and wrote initial and updated resident careplans.
Certificate In Insurance Producer