Account Supervisor Resume
Objective : Talented, highly motivated, goal oriented professional with over 25 years of customer service experience. Effective communicator with strong interpersonal and relationship management skills. Proven track-record of exceeding expectations with high productivity and quality standards. Extensive experience in hiring, developing, evaluating and managing staff. Expert in planning and organizing activities consistent with company goals and mission.
Skills : Fifteen Years Call Center Management ExperienceDemonstrated.
- Manages groups of consumer agents to obtain all key performance measurements and to achieve the highest quality standards with the primary focus on agent coaching, mentoring, development, and performance management Responsible for obtaining program metrics and compliance with process and policy, in a performance based environment.
- Leads the program as the SME, including product knowledge and elevated contact issues, and as the product, service and associate champion.
- Drives all program systems and processes to ensure that production and quality expectations are achieved and meet or exceed all client contractual requirements.
- Initiates partnership with internal departments to develop and implement program specific plans for the team or individuals; assists with program training, quality monitoring, financial reviews and program reporting.
- Continually monitors overall volume and scope of work to ensure appropriately resources are in place to achieve contractual obligations Utilizes independent judgment, to ensure operational efficiencies, conducts ongoing review of operating policies, procedures and work streams.
- Recommends and implements operational improvements.
- Develops and maintains a strong partnership with appropriate client representatives and internal business partners to contribute to long term collaboration.
Collection Account Supervisor Resume
Headline : A seasoned advertising/marketing enthusiast with account and project management experience in both traditional and digital marketing/advertising. Eight plus years of strategic integrated campaign planning, development and execution.
Skills : Social Media Strategy, Social Media Marketing, Social Media.
- Create and drive social media strategies for multiple clients; execute and manage implementation.
- Developed master narrative frameworks and editorial content plans to tell a cohesive story for brands across multiple social channels such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Tumblr, G+, YouTube, and Instagram.
- Work with creative, analytics, paid media, and planning teams to manage social campaigns for clients; these include campaigns to drive engagement, brand awareness, and influence purchasing behaviors.
- Review analytics and paid media data to draw insights and adjust strategies and campaigns as necessary.
- Oversee operational performance of accounts, ensuring quality work, deadline, and budget adherence.
- Day-to-day social media client lead for Volkswagen and Western Digital; provide client counsel regarding all social media concerns.
- Build relationships with third-party influencers to help drive brand engagement on social via unique editorial content.
- Worked with third party vendors to drive results and provide insights.
Senior Account Supervisor Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Account Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Account, MS Excel.
- Manage Account Services team members that service up to 300 Accounts in the non-profit sector.
- Provide full-scope leadership for client campaigns including preparation of fundraising proposals, financial projections, analysis of campaigns and strategies, segmentations, and recommendations to improve campaign effectiveness.
- Assist in development of new business opportunities; generate data and information for responses to RFP's.
- Oversee daily activities including use of critical path, audits, order entry, and ensured accuracy of monthly campaigns through agency production systems.
- Coordinate with internal support and production vendors to traffic each month's orders; reviewed projects for accuracy and timely completion.
- Projects manage the programming of database reports and data remittance processing.
- Plan, implement, and traffic projects such as Digital, Disaster Grams, and Telemarketing.
- Coordinate with Digital Team on website maintenance, list building, SEO, landing pages, email deployment, BBIS reporting.
Junior Account Supervisor Resume
Headline : Creative, motivated, detail-oriented marketer with over 10 years of experience with consumer and business-to- business marketing. Well-rounded experience managing a wide range of integrated and multi-media campaigns that include: digital, social media, print, outdoor, and broadcast. Excellent team leader with exceptional writing and organizational skills, coupled with the ability to work independently and lead a team through any difficult project.
Skills : Microsoft Office Excel.
- Discuss and identify goals with clients and lead the strategic planning process, involving both creative and media for 5 agency accounts in multiple markets.
- Lead communication and strategy meetings with clients.
- Present agency work, both creative and media recommendations to client.
- Lead yearly media planning discussion and process, as well as manage any changes to the plan throughout the year with the media team and client.
- Manage and set up media days and communicate with reps and clients on added value opportunities that would best benefit the client.
- Manage clients' timelines, expectations, budgets, media flowcharts, and billing for the largest agency account.
- Manage a wide variety of projects, including developing creative brand and rebranding, photoshoots, digital rollouts, multi-media campaigns for existing clients and new property launches/openings.
- Manage consistency of creative and messaging to ensure fluency and effective branding as the lead reviewer before creative is sent out to client.
Bachelor Of Arts
Account Supervisor I Resume
Summary : Dedicated publicist and leader who can bring expert knowledge of the entertainment industry as well as intimate influencer connections to your team.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Office, Excel, As400, TMW, XPM.
- Partnered with senior-level agency executives to pitch new business opportunities to fashion and accessory brands for red carpet celebrity and editorial placement.
- Initiated, developed, managed and executed innovative PR campaigns for clients including Monique Lhuillier, Gianfranco Ferre, Kenneth Cole New York, Rickard Shah and Catherine Malandrino.
- Senior Account Executive Organized and managed events including IMG fashion shows, product launch parties and various store openings and events.
- Developed and maintained guest list, celebrity and editor outreach, facilitated interviews at event and responsible for post-event media pitching.
- Developed strong industry relationships including celebrity and editorial stylists, fashion and entertainment media and celebrity publicists, managers, agents and assistants.
- Account Coordinator & Account Executive Managed showroom scheduling and client inventory.
- Facilitated media pitching to entertainment weeklies and blogs.
Bachelor Of Arts
Account Supervisor II Resume
Headline : Interested in a position with a company that provides growth, stability and the opportunity for a promising future. I am also looking for a lifetime career somewhere to start and finish my career.
Skills : SRHM, How to Manage a Human Resources Department.
- Served as the account executive and account supervisor for one the agency's largest accounts.
- Acted as a liaison between the agency's creative, public relations, media and production teams to ensure that our clients' deadlines were met and projects deliverables were complete.
- Participated in development of multiple market research studies, including formulating marketing and branding recommendations based on all results.
- Provided account direction for more than a dozen strategic branding, marketing and communication plans with subsequent project management and implementation.
- Served as project manager and account executive for the conversion and launch of 13 websites onto one content management system within a 12-month period.
- Maintained monthly billing reports and managing client budgets; collaborated with agency leadership to identify ways to increase revenue and build account billings.
- Worked remotely from Phoenix for entire employment.
BA In English
Account Supervisor III Resume
Headline : Experienced marketing professional with proficiency in integrated campaigns spanning through TV, radio, collateral, print, out of home, online, mobile, search and social. Skilled at managing varying client needs throughout different industries: entertainment, packaged goods, wireless, health care, non-profit, and solar.
Skills : Project Management, Client Management, Integrated Account Development, Account Development, Marketing Communications, Strategy, Digital, Broadcast.
- Positioned CorSolutions as a leader in wellness and disease management.
- Created multi-faceted internal and external campaign to launch new corporate identity, new population health management products and disease management across 5 primary chronic illnesses.
- Led the marketing teams that branded, positioned and launched 50+ products and services across a variety of industry categories Implemented first worldwide ATM automatic-entry sweepstakes for Cirrus System, Inc.
- Coordinated the production, customization and distribution of promotional materials for 200+ banks nationwide.
- Developed collateral, sales presentation, press relations and event strategy for the introduction of MasterCard's worldwide POS solution.
- Adapted all communications for worldwide distribution.
- Introduced Trans Union's financial modeling product to the Property & Casualty Insurance industry via events, ads, collateral and sales support.
Account Supervisor/Specialist Resume
Summary : Account manager with a track record of helping clients improve their business through the design and implementation of comprehensive integrated communications strategies. Incisive and analytical marketer who uses market and customer insights to inform strategies and programs that increase visibility and differentiation to drive increased business. Innovative problem-solver and team leader who challenges people to achieve their best potential.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Workamajig, Iconoculture, Dropbox, Slack, Slack.
- Managed agency's performance and P&L, including account planning and tactical implementation of integrated communication programs for 3 of agency's major accounts.
- Led account team of six advertising and public relations professionals; led strategy; partnered with creative and media teams.
- Collaborated with agency president on business development and new business presentations.
- Major initiatives included: Shurtape Technologies Number two brand in the U.S.
- retail, packaging, painters, and industrial tape markets.
- Led client marketing team through a comprehensive market assessment including an analysis of competitive messages, customer requirements and perceptions of Shurtape and its competitors.
- Recast Shurtape's image from that of an undifferentiated contract manufacturer to a national brand.
- Deployed new brand identity over all customer contact points: advertising, website and collateral.
Master Of Communication
Customer Account Supervisor Resume
Objective : Results driven professional with an excellent reputation for integrity, efficiency and strong work ethic. Self-motivated, goal-oriented, well-organized and resourceful. Exceptional versatility with the ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks in a fast-paced and demanding environment. Effective customer service with the ability to resolve issues in a timely manner. Possesses excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, team building and leadership skills.
Skills : Website Design, HTML, CSS, Legal, Collections, Sales Support, Salesforce.
- Recruit, hire, schedule and manage over 200 staff for successful execution of a $3 million product demonstration program in the USA and Canada.
- Develop and implement agency contracts, documentation and salary structure for demonstrators.
- Serve as a liaison between client and staff to customize event services to meet client requirements.
- Create and maintain a master schedule to track all demonstration results by region, store and demonstrator for monthly and yearly reports.
- Bi-weekly invoicing to client with detailed excel spreadsheets and with an online internal program.
- Create a monthly newsletter for team members to stay aware of updates and additions to the program.
- Highlight one product demonstrator a month for an outstanding performance.
- Manage project plans and ensure consistent communication with clients regarding event updates and project milestones.
BA In Communication
Account Supervisor/Account Manager Resume
Summary : Seeking to obtain a position in the Federal Government where I can maximize my education and many years of management securing a responsible career opportunity, where I can fully make a significant contribution to the success of my employer.
Skills : Client Management, Presentation Skills, Digital Marketing, Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Sales, Project Management, Marketing Research, Local Listings Management, Qualtrics Survey Design, Facebook Marketing.
- Managed administrative services for a top-tier corporate law firm in the Washington DC Metro area.
- Services include reprographics, mail, and records management.
- Scheduling while managing staff meetings, cover reception as needed and identify systems that improve work-flow.
- Coordinates work assignments, oversees all in-house and off-site copy jobs and ensures projects are per clients specifications.
- Performs conference room breakdown and set-up for events, schedule meetings and parties; conducts office moves and safety checks.
- Responsible for scheduling maintenance and visual inspection of office equipment, prepare end-of the month reports on maintenance of office equipment, supply orders and outsourcing projects.
- Assists in the development and implementation of grant management policies, regulations and procedures.
Account Supervisor Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Account Supervisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Word, Excel, Supervisor, Office Administration, Office Management.
- Oversee all aspects of employee management and development.
- Provide feedback to employers on issues and concerns for personal growth.
- Ensure all administrative work is completed thoroughly and accurately for each employee before deadlines.
- Support all levels of escalated concerns for employees and customers.
- Provide regular group and personal growth opportunities with each team member.
- Conduct performance evaluations; make employment decisions, set performance goals and objectives for assigned team.
- Observe active call practices to successfully coach for performance improvements.
- Ensure the overall quality and productivity of call center customer service by evaluating and analyzing quantitative and qualitative performance results than develop and initiate actions to improve employee performance.