Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Headline : Improvement including planning, monitoring, coordinating, executing and delivering in accordance with standard operating procedures, test methods, company policies, and regulatory compliance.
Skills : Strategic Thinking, Analytical Operations, Budgeting & Forecasting
- Leads and Facilitates Corporate Business Improvement Processes by becoming a business partner with management.
- Maintain focus on top projects and business improvement process priorities to ensure that measurable results are obtained.
- Ensures the linkage of process improvement efforts with these goals.
- Demonstrate a strong presence in the production area following up team identified actions.
- Building strong relationships with hourly associates through implementation
- Collaborate across functions to insure consistent implementation of new and improved processes.
- Trains and develops associates of all levels within the organization on Business Improvement Processes.
- Provides management with updates via tracking reports on project progress in line with set priority and timing targets.
Master's In Management
Continuous Improvement Manager II Resume
Summary : Management background combined with employee development and conflict management. Highly accomplished at process design, problem solving, system sustainment.
Skills : Talent Development, Process Engineering, Strong Verbal Skills.
- Responsible for driving operational excellence through business improvement projects and deliver value across the Gate Gourmet IAD business unit.
- Assist the General Manager in strategically plan projects for the unit to achieve KPI goals and Objectives.
- Support IAD improvement programs by either leading projects and kaizen activities or supporting the assigned project leader.
- Support the development and deployment of rate OPEX (gategroup's operational excellence program).
- Develop and conduct Lean or Six Sigma training as required by the business.
- Team building relationships with IAD managers in order to identify future improvement projects.
- Passionately drive Continuous Improvement visibility and awareness across the business unit and act as change agents to grow the Lean culture.
- Manage unit labor by department Assist IAD Business Unit in achieving rate OPEX level 1 certification.
Masters Of Science
Associate Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Headline : Identified as being adaptive and results-oriented, capable of leading and influencing change in a fast paced environment. Possesses in-depth knowledge of operations based on previous positions in engineering and operations management with solid analytical, communication, and time management skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, MS-Excel.
- Active role as a change agent to drive continuous improvement of production and service processes in order to improve quality.
- Work closely with local plant management as well as corporate resources to formulate and maintain quality control protocols that maximize product quality while minimizing costs.
- Serve as customer contact for any quality issues as well as visiting customer locations to evaluate processes and search for continuous improvement opportunities in areas of process improvement and cost reductions.
- Work with raw material suppliers on material specifications as well as new product development.
- Drive cost savings initiatives in the plant to support yearly directives and track progression.
- Oversee all aspects of plant compliance for food safety regulations to maintain SQF (Safe Quality Food) certification.
- Work closely with account managers to develop new business by visiting potential customers and advising of solutions to their packaging needs.
Asst. Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Summary : Utilize engineering talent and expertise as a team leader to advance an organization into world class excellence.
Skills : Lean Manufacturing, Kanban, 5S, Visual Management,.
- Develops and manages multiple processes, long and short-term, sustainable, lean-related visual action plans as well as key projects implemented.
- Develops a strategic plan by studying technological and financial opportunities; presenting assumptions; recommending objectives.
- Accomplishes subsidiary objectives by establishing plans, budgets, and results from measurements; allocating resources; reviewing progress; making mid-course corrections.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Increases management's effectiveness by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, coaching, counseling, communicating values, strategies.
- Monitors existing and new processes for improvement opportunities in safety, quality, delivery, and cost through the lean problem-solving methodology.
- Tracks, measures, and reports progress on improvements using standard, established Key Performance Indicators.
- Train and certified production personnel in Lean six sigma methodology.
Continuous Improvement Manager/Supervisor Resume
Objective : Recognized for designing premier solutions for business problems, leading global business transformation projects, tracking and analyzing business trends, and developing and implementing continuous improvement initiatives across a diverse set of processes for private and public sector customers.
Skills : Enterprise Architecture, Process Improvement, SAP, Six Sigma, Leadership, Business Strategy, Business Continuity, Supply Chain Management, ITIL, Strategic Planning, Coaching.
- Tracked and analyzed business trends and made appropriate improvement recommendations to ensure processes are optimized from an enterprise perspective.
- Provided direction to junior team members on the proper documentation of workflow as part of establishing baseline processes.
- Decreased customer wait time by 50%, eliminated 100% of internal manual processes and achieved $500K in cost savings by architecting.
- Transformed the Operations department from a limited customer experience knowledge environment to an information-rich customer centric organization.
- Executed and delivered all customer satisfaction research by spearheading a multi-faceted Voice of the Customer (VOC) program.
- Established a baseline measure and reported trends of global customer satisfaction levels by executing exhaustive qualitative and quantitative analyses of customer feedback.
- Increased company brand equity, simplified customer product experiences and delivered efficiency gains with the management of a project that re-designed global product communications.
Continuous Improvement Manager/Director Resume
Objective : To provide my expertise in Lean/Kaizen Methodologies to a dynamic company. Experience in product/process improvements teams and Kaizen/TPS methodologies, add significant value to your business team.
Skills : Leadership Development, Design of Performance Management Systems, Organizational Development, Succession Planning.
- Support the development and implementation of lean operation procedures and principles to support the operational requirements of Greencore USA and its customers.
- Directs business leadership in the development and execution of strategic planning implementation throughout every aspect of the company.
- Monitor and manage daily processes to support operations, warehouse, planning, and logistical improvements.
- Improved the overall production line efficiency by 25%, which resulted in savings of over $1 million annually through associated labor cost.
- Improved yields on several manufacturing items which resulted in annual savings and reduced waste on several production items which netted additional savings as well.
- Developed thru-put strategy to increase the volume of production.
- Increased by 10% in the first two weeks of implementation.
- Coordinate follow-up reviews; recommend mitigating controls to monitor the progress of all planned improvement activities within the plant.
Sr. Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Summary : To obtain a management position that utilizes broad knowledge of LEAN, Six Sigma, Automation and Manufacturing processes,Project management skills to increase efficiencies and reduce labor while improving quality of product at your company.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Microsoft Excel, Powerpoint, and Word.
- Designed, tested and implemented data acquisition monitoring and control systems in aluminum solution heat treat department.
- Trained operators, supervisors, and maintenance personnel on how to utilize react to and maintain these 8 stations in a brutal operations environment.
- Improved internal aluminum hardness specifications in this department with increased accuracy of solution heat.
- Eliminated operator wait times which then led to WIP inventory reductions and decreased lead time in this department by up to 5 days on 100% of the product.
- Increased throughput due to shorter heat treat cycles by development and implementation of user-friendly built to suit HMI's with signals and email alerts.
- Minimized quality conformance issues and associated labor (3 shifts) with reduction of post heat treat inspections.
- Completely removed rework and associated labor from our heat treat department.
- Eliminated 1.5 shifts of labor in the heat treat department after successful completion and delivery of this CI project to operations in 2009.
Jr. Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Objective : Seasoned leader with Fortune 500 Company experience and qualified by over 20 years of diverse management and manufacturing experience with a proven ability to achieve results. Practical, articulate, and creative with proven ability to solve difficult business problems.
Skills : Quality Control, Process Improvement, Lean Six Sigma,.
- Promoted repeatedly based on exceptional performance to drive operations improvement and efficiency.
- Draw from experience across comprehensive functional areas and advanced understanding of corporate culture to ensure quality.
- Provide an innovative perspective and support employee-driven solutions.
- Interface with area managers and supervisors regarding team performance; collaborate with major vendors and contribute significantly to quarterly corporate strategic planning.
- Participate concurrently across multiple business segments; effectively create positive working environments and manage conflict.
- Analyze large-volume customer and vendor information, identifying controllable factors and applying results to build internal wealth.
- Serve as point of contact for federal, state, and local authorities; communicate to ensure compliance and protection.
- Conduct corporate training; generate comprehensive reports.
Lead Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Objective : Seven years of Lean/Six Sigma BB experience at a tier one, fortune 70 automotive supplier plant environment, applied a mentoring style of management, saved millions of dollars to the bottom-line. Lead, coached, and inspired associates to offer their own unique talents and skills to meet company goals and objectives.
Skills : Strategic Thinking, Analytical Operations, Budgeting & Forecasting, Contract Management, Training /Team Development.
- Responsible for resolving the complex problems utilizing Six Sigma Methodology and equip black belt and green belts on Six Sigma methodology.
- Responsible for the Equipping plant for Operational Excellence.
- Worked closely with black belts, green belts, business leaders and a variety of employees on various improvement teams to achieve goals utilizing the Six Sigma methodology.
- Through deep dive, Identified, Measured, Analyzed, Controlled and documented and reported to upper management.
- Set safety as Job One and reduced safety-related incidences for the plant by utilizing ergonomics and six-sigma methodology.
- Developed Measurement System Analysis, Reduced safety recordable by 50%.
- Provided technical guidance, project mentoring to assigned black belts, green belts, and business leaders to help achieve the operating unit.
Continuous Improvement Manager/Exeutive Resume
Objective : Result oriented professional with proven abilities in taking complete ownership for various facets of process improvement including planning, monitoring, coordinating, executing and delivering in accordance with standard operating procedures, test methods, company policies, and regulatory compliance.
Skills : Continuous Improvement, Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen Facilitation, Process Improvement, Problem Solving, Microsoft Office Applications, Process Mapping, Mfg Engineering, 5S, Kanban, TPM, SMED.
- Led and championed lean manufacturing throughout the facility by training, coaching and engaging people at all levels.
- Responsible for driving change and continuous improvement in all areas of the plant in order to meet strategy deployment goals for lean, productivity.
- Productivity increased with the company, a significant achievement for this facility.
- Improve efficiencies and increase capacity to meet business demand.
- The value stream mapping process was used as an example of best practices across the enterprise.
- Implemented and led project improvement teams focusing on our biggest cost savings opportunities.
- Measure and report on a monthly basis the impact of continuous improvement initiatives on DC's key performance indicators (KPI's).
Continuous Improvement Manager/Consultant Resume
Summary : To secure a position as an Engineering Manager in a facility that offers challenges and responsibilities that utilize skills, experience and educational qualifications.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Conflict Resolution, Troubleshooting.
- Managed five manufacturing, quality, safety, and industrial engineers.
- Developed and implemented a world-class cellular assembly system from the ground up without disrupting a customer; 25% productivity improvement.
- Created a culture of continuous improvement and Implemented an electronics manufacturing, ESD controlled facility.
- Equipment included: Sequence inserter, wave soldering, transformer winding, assembly, lead forming, wire harness manufacturing (cutting, stripping, wrapping and terminating), potting and finished goods test systems.
- Conducted training and improvement initiatives in our electronics manufacturing facility.
- Participated in the plant leadership team providing expertise in planning and decision making that consistently returned an unprecedented 50% profit margin.
- Planned Six Sigma events, trained employees, and facilitated seven separate 6S events, resulting in a cleaner, more organized work areas, and decreased maintenance costs.
Continuous Improvement Manager Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Continuous Improvement Manager with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Minitab, Visio, Lean Six Sigma, Autocad.
- Directly responsible for all continuous improvement activities in the Huntsville site, including initiating the continuous improvement strategy.
- Implemented Six Sigma process in manufacturing and design.
- Developed Six Sigma Training and personally trained over 40 engineers.
- Training (40 hrs) followed by the completion of required projects.
- Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) process was benchmarked from GE and was successfully used to satisfy requirements from customers (Boeing, Airbus) regarding risk management in the design process.
- Mentored newly trained Lean Six Sigma Green Belts with Operations and Human Capital organizations.
- Participate in the establishment of continuous process improvement culture within the Human Capital, Information Technology,