Safety Advisor Resume
Summary : A challenging permanent position utilizing abilities developed through years of experience and education with the opportunity for professional growth based on performance.
Skills : State of North Carolina Office of Emergency Medical.
- Supported development of safety programs, policies, and procedures.
- Conducted and facilitated safety meetings, and employee safety committee meetings.
- Designated company PPE and Respirator Program Administrator.
- Worked for the owners monitoring and assisting our contractors to ensure they had what they needed to do their work in a safe environment.
- Complex accelerated schedule project topping out at roughly 3000 workers.
- Conducted formal safety compliance inspections in accordance with EHS standards and WCM safety committee requirements.
- Conducted inspections of safety equipment.
A.A.S. In Occupation Health
Sr. Safety Advisor Resume
Summary : A supreme Safety minded professional looking to advance in career and expand Safety Portfolio and showcase current knowledge and understanding of today's safety profession. Looking to utilize ability to adapt and apply current safety rules and enhance Approved Safety Attitudes to a reputable Safety minded organization to achieve the common goal of a Zero Accident Environment.
Skills : Regulatory Compliance, HSE.
- Conducted atmospheric testing and ensured compliance with all confined space entry procedures and guidelines.
- Conducted risk assessments to support operations.
- Ensured Ethos elements are implemented within the Piceance Operation.
- Assisted training programs such as; Pinch points, Work Permit Procedures, Excavations, STOP work authority and weekly emergency evacuation drills.
- Completed and maintained DSR's, incident investigations, corrective actions, illness reports and near misses.
- Developed and rolled out new policies.
- Exceeded company objectives with positive and proactive results.
BS In Science
Jr. Safety Advisor Resume
Objective : Assisting with the development of customized strategies, educational programs and trainings to advance assigned areas specific safety cultural needs. Sustains community engagement & timely implementation of safety recommendations & inspection deficiencies.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Office, ISO14001 Auditor.
- Coached and mentored Roustabouts, Roughnecks, and Maintenance crews in day to day operations.
- Monitored and assisted with rigging and lifting operations.
- Monitored the work permit system for compliance and proper application.
- Conducted rig based development training with crew members.
- Ensured all hazardous waste onboard the rig was managed in accordance with state and federal regulations.
- Provided technical support for general queries related to regulatory requirements (USCG, MMS, SOLAS, OSHA) industry standards (API), best practice (IADC), and company SOP's.
- Functioned as Rig Medic at the EMT-Paramedic level.
Certification In EMT
Safety Advisor III Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Safety Advisor with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Resourceful and reliable HSQE professional, regarded.
- Provided safety support and oversight for the South Piceance Operations Team Facilities / Gathering, Production, Completions, Workover, Drilling.
- Developed and served as point of contact for the Emergency Response program.
- Provided new employee orientation training to contractors/employees.
- Provided monthly safety training for field staff.
- Assisted leads with ensuring contractor compliance.
- Developed safety recognition program.
- Performed incident investigations and develop Advisories/Alerts.
B.S. In Fire Protection
Safety Advisor II Resume
Headline : Conducting safety outreach for Departments and areas assigned and coordinate with supervisor to affirm effective EHS programs and service implementation in areas conducting high hazard operations.
Skills : OIl, Gas Construction.
- Conducted weekly safety inspections of construction activities reporting to HSE lead safety engineer and PMT management involving 4 EPC subcontractors.
- Performed monthly safety performance index audits on EPC.
- Tracked and recorded EPC safe work statistics and safety personnel to workers ratio weekly.
- Monitored lay down yard activities for proper segregation for storage of combustible / flammable materials and compressed gases.
- Performed monthly man-camp audits for health and safety requirements.
- Reviewed permit to work documents along with method statements, JHA's, and competent person qualifications on regular basis.
- Insured sites met the standards of military and OSHA policies to avoid incidents for coworkers and future homeowners.
Bachelor Of Science
Safety Advisor I Resume
Objective : A confident and dedicated safety professional with years of practical hands-on construction, emergency response, and manufacturing safety experience. Interesting in utilizing my skills to coach and mentor individuals and companies to pro-actively minimize accident and injury exposures in the work place.
Skills : strong analytical and problem-solving skills , good interpersonal skills.
- Performed daily field safety audits.
- Conducted all Near-Miss and Accident/Injury investigations.
- Performed safety assessments on specific safety hazards.
- Tracked safety observations/violations to identify trends.
- Conducted daily safety briefings with the project team and subcontractor's supervision.
- Conducted monthly All hands safety meetings, bi-monthly contractor Rep.
- Reviewed all current safety policies and procedures and identify areas of deficiencies.
Bachelors Of Science
Assistant Safety Advisor Resume
Objective : To exceed performance expectations and execute responsibilities with perseverance. Maintaining excellent customer and business partner relations in all project operations and expand education as a Safety Professional.
Skills : Leadership , Excellent communication , Computer Literate, Nurse Supervisor, IV certified, CPR certified.
- Responsible of carrying out monthly inspections on all electrical, rigging and personal tools making to insure they were in working conditions.
- Attended and formed part of monthly SAFWAY Safety Committee.
- Performed accident reports and investigations with general contractors and other subcontractors.
- Carried out critical insulation and metal work on large scale vessels.
- Assisted any employee with any concern when making sure if they need any extra personal protection equipment in order to conduct their tasks.
- Responded as a part of an emergency team to fires, fire alarm activations, hazardous material spills, gas leaks, indoor air quality issues and other emergencies.
- Able to develop and present safety trainings for groups of over 100 faculty, staff, and students.
Associate Safety Advisor Resume
Objective : Over 17 years of experience in managing simultaneous, multi-million dollar construction projects. Highly effective occupational injury case management skills. Effective verbal and written communicator and a proficient training instructor. Creative problem solver who drives to achieve company safety goals, resolves conflict, and understands project schedules and budgets.
Skills : Claims Management, Claims Management, Program Development, Safety Program Management, Safety Program Management.
- Promoted and enforced corporate EH&S policies and standards for third party pipeline clients.
- Conducted daily safety meetings; reviewed/ approved contractor safety plans.
- Participated in and advised employer/ contractors as to effective JSA program management.
- Conducted routine safety and hazard inspections of work sites.
- Managed behavior-based safety observation program (Loss Prevention System) and safety incentive program.
- Performed track/trend analysis of job safety observations.
- Created seasonal written programs such as heat stress prevention and cold weather protection to meet project challenges.
Assistant Safety Advisor I Resume
Objective : Demonstrated strong interpersonal skills, including the ability to deal effectively with people in the widest variety of job classifications.
Skills : Handling Skills, Planning Skills.
- Supervised Hydrochem's direct hires and subcontract workers in all areas of fueling operations such as bulk fuels, retail fuels, mobile fuels, fuels laboratory, fuels railcar operations, fuels pipeline, and aviation fuels.
- Monitored employee's compliance with all departmental, and regulatory policies, directives, and procedures.
- Conducted Departmental Reviews of all employees, Trained Operators on Safety and Standards.
- Lead with safety meetings (toolbox safety discussions).
- Ensured and inspected proper slings were utilized prior to heavy lifts, Maintained accurate communication on all levels during SIMOPS.
- Monitored Critical Site Operations on site; BHA start up, BOP N/U, N/D and casing running operations.
- Assisted with daily rig inspections; handrails, grating tools and equipment programs.
BS In Science
Safety Advisor Resume
Objective : Organized Safety Specialist possessing strong interpersonal skills. Creates business partnerships and builds trust with managers and employees to create a positive work environment.
Skills : Train The Trainer In BBS, Fall Protection, JLG.
- Extensively trained new and existing employees.
- Conducted root cause analysis and incorporated findings by hierarchy of controls.
- Planned and delivered safety training to an average of 25 employees per week.
- Monitored participant workflow and behaviors throughout the training process.
- Conducted one-on-one mentoring sessions for new/existing employees.
- Administered performance reviews to evaluate each participant's progress.
- Clearly communicated objectives for all lessons, units and projects to all participants.
High School Diploma