Health Insurance Agent Resume
Objective : Over 10 years experience in management, supervision, recruiting, on-boarding, HR processes, and training in diverse fields. Expertise in supervision of staff in physician's office, hospital, home health/hospice, and business industries.
Skills : Bilingual, Microsoft office.
- Developed, launched, secured venues, and prepared presentation materials for community workshops for diverse populations; local business owners, individuals, health care professionals.
- Outbound calls to schedule appointments and follow-up for client interviews Territory Management Conduct field-underwriting activities.
- Assist with completion and submission of applications Collection of monies Collect documentation needed by insurance carriers.
- Data management, ensure completeness of application for submission to carriers.
- Heavy outbound calls to warm leads, referrals, and networking for building a business.
- Directed strategic initiatives to achieve United Healthcare enrollments. Exceeded company objectives with more enrollments.
- Partnered successfully with the Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services to advise in Medicare Part C enrollments.
- Assist prospects and members in enrolling in Molina healthcare as well as customer issues, payments, and other account information.
Sr. Health Insurance Agent Resume
Summary : Accomplished Adviser with extensive experience in health care computer systems and experience insurance concepts. Prove ability to complete multiple task deadlines.
Skills : Counseling, Problem Solver, Management, Leader,.
- Ability to deal with high call volumes Develops base for long-term sources of clients by using referrals, occupational, and special-interest groups to compile lists of prospects.
- Approaches potential clients by utilizing mailings and phone solicitation; making presentations to groups at company-sponsored gatherings; speaking publicly to community groups on the subject of financial well-being.
- Determines clients' particular needs and financial situations by scheduling fact-finding appointments; determining extent of present coverage and investments; ascertaining long-term goals.
- Develops a coordinated protection plan by calculating and quoting rates for immediate coverage action and long-term strategy implementation.
- Obtains underwriting approval by completing application for coverage.
- Completes coverage by delivering policy; planning future follow-up visits and evaluations of needs.
- Provides continuing service by providing direct deposit forms; processing changes in beneficiary and policy loan applications.
- Provides death benefits by delivering policy proceeds; reassessing client needs.
License In Health
Jr. Health Insurance Agent Resume
Objective : To obtain a warehouse associate position in a large warehouse facility to apply physical strength and computer knowledge in handling the inventory of the setting.
Skills : Ability To Use All Store Equipment, Including PDTs.
- Answered incoming calls from customers looking to buy insurance and customers with questions.
- Maintained personal contact with each and every policyholder of every group policy sold.
- Personally sent out premium reminders to customers that were in danger of falling behind in their payments.
- Helped customers to implement new health insurance plans over the phone.
- Regularly went to customer sites to train policyholders on how to utilize their health insurance properly.
- Campaigned to closing sales and striving to meet the client's requirements.
- Determined whether or not a member is eligible to enroll in a Medicare Supplement policy and/ or Medicare Part D plan or a Medicare Advantage plan based on a host of questions and the information provided by the member.
- Provided information on the Medicare Supplement policies, Medicare Part D plans, and Medicare Advantage Plans offered by Independence Blue Cross according to which plans the member is eligible for and what they can afford.
High School Diploma
Health Insurance Agent III Resume
Summary : To work in a high performance organization that challenges business, communication, and organizational skills.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML.
- Call on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes, or to change beneficiaries.
- Calculate premiums and establish payment method.
- Sell various types of insurance policies to businesses and individuals on behalf of insurance companies.
- Interview prospective clients to obtain data about their financial resources and needs, the physical condition of the person or property to be insured, and to discuss any existing coverage.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, and containers, by hand or using trucks.
Health Insurance Agent II Resume
Summary : Determined with everything that involved in, dedicate one hundred and ten percent to make sure accomplish above and beyond goals. Self-motivated with a great skill to multitask, being able to handle any duties.
Skills : Organizational Skills, Customer Service Skills, and Maintenance Skills.
- Interview clients and take their calls to provide customer service and obtain information on claims.
- Process and record new insurance policies and claims.
- Process, prepare, and submit business or government forms, such as submitting applications for coverage to insurance carriers.
- Organize and work with detailed office or warehouse records, maintaining files for each policyholder, including policies that are to be reinstated or cancelled.
- Collect initial premiums and issue receipts.
- Modify, update, and process existing policies and claims to reflect any change in beneficiary, amount of coverage, or type of insurance.
- Transcribe data to worksheets and enter data into computer for use in preparing documents and adjusting accounts.
Health Insurance Agent I Resume
Summary : To obtain a position within an organization that will allow the opportunity to utilize education and diverse management experience for the benefit of the organization as well as for personal growth and professional advancement.
Skills : Communication Skills, Microsoft Office, Customer Service Skills, Computer Skills, Medical Terminology, Medical Office Procedures.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Opens customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintains customer records by updating account information.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Maintains financial accounts by processing customer adjustments.
- Recommends potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Prepare product or service reports by collecting and analyzing customer information.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing daily procedural tasks.
Health Care Administration
Health Insurance Agent/Specialist Resume
Summary : As a Contract Specialist and Management Analyst/Program Analyst with the Department of Housing and Urban Development for more knowledge and skills and enhance and utilize skills within the Federal Government and Private Sector.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Procurement System Small Purchase System.
- Set-up medical exams to determine the best coverage for client-specific needs.
- Reviewed final contracts to ensure that clients understood all their benefits detailed with their plans.
- Attended meetings, seminars and programs to learn about new products and services, learn new skills and receive technical assistance in developing new accounts.
- Calculated premiums and establish payment methods.
- Called on policyholders to deliver and explain policy, to analyze insurance program and suggest additions or changes.
- Conferred with clients to obtain and provide information when claims are made on a policy.
- Licensed to sell Life, Health, CI Insurance, Medicare Supplement and Annuities in NM and TX.
- Determined customer suitability based on the client profile.
Certificate In Government
Health Insurance Agent/Analyst Resume
Summary : More than 5 years of customer service, call center experience in Charlotte, NC area. Over10 years in Health Care Management field. Recognized for delivering, unparalleled Customer service, and impeccable leadership and Management skills.
Skills : Staffing, Coordinator, Customer Service.
- Received inbound calls from customers interested in health insurance products.
- Placed outbound calls to customers in our database.
- Supported Insurance and/or Prescription Drug Plans.
- Educated customers on plans and processes.
- Provided objective information pertaining to coverage, annual notice of the change, pharmacy/network coverage, and drug formularies.
- Ensured proactive customer service/sales techniques.
- Provided individual & family policies to customers Self-generated marketing & advertising leads Worked independently from home office.
Associate In Business
Health Insurance Agent/Executive Resume
Summary : To find an inside sales position within the insurance industry where business acumen, interpersonal skills, and work ethic will progress naturally into a rewarding career with a company worthy of talent.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Bilingual.
- Politely assisted customers via telephone.
- Provided an elevated customer experience to generate a loyal clientele.
- Investigated and resolved customer inquiries and complaints in a timely and empathetic manner.
- Asked open-ended questions to assess customer needs.
- Learned, referenced and applied product knowledge information.
- Determine whether or not the member is eligible to enroll in a Medicare Supplement policy and/or Medicare Part D based on information provided.
- Provide information on the Medicare Supplement policies and Medicare Part D Plans that are available to Medicare beneficiaries based on their eligibility to enroll.
Health Insurance Agent/Coordinator Resume
Summary : To obtain a career that will give the opportunity to progress from while continuing education to further skills to stand out among the crowd.
Skills : Front Desk Receptionist, Caregiver/HHA, Management, Food Service.
- Answer incoming calls from customers looking to buy insurance and customers with questions.
- Maintain personal contact with each and every policy holder of every policy sold.
- Help clients to implement new health insurance plans over the phone and in person.
- Make outbound calls to introduce prospects to the company's health insurance offerings.
- Finished Top 5 in sales each year with the company.
- Skills Used Good people skills, Customer service when helping existing clients, Emotional intelligence to understand the customers situation and offer helpful products that are relevant.
- Honesty, persistence, product knowledge and general knowledge to be able to have conversations with any person.
Health Insurance Agent/Manager Resume
Summary : An enthusiastic customer service/telesales 240 health insurance agent who is dedicated and motivated as to maintain customer satisfaction to continue forming successful relationships with the clients.
Skills : Customer Service, Account Management, Management, Business Development, Sales, Training & Development, Detail Oriented, Office Management.
- Built and operated an independent insurance business selling life, health, long term care, Medicare, disability and investments.
- Built relationships with professionals within the community to promote referrals.
- Developed marketing strategies to promote business with limited budget.
- Provided excellent customer service to ensure long lasting client relationships.
- Provided a stringent evaluation of clientele to reduce loss ratio.
- Partnered with underwriting to ensure new policy issuance.
- Worked directly with the claims departments to assist customers with issues/concerns.
- Appointed with 25 life, health and financial companies.
Health Insurance Agent Resume
Summary : A friendly and outgoing professional seeking to obtain a position where can fully utilize organizational skills in a challenging environment, as well as being open to new opportunities to gain knowledge and advance within the position/company itself.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Timberline, VCCD, BConnected.
- Reviewed applications for incorrect PHI, proper spelling, and correct plan information.
- Examined plans for specific medication coverage and doctors accepting the plan.
- Investigated denied claims for possibility of reimbursement to clients.
- Processed applications, payments, corrections, and cancellations.
- Promoted agency products to customers in person, on the telephone and in writing.
- Compiled coverage and rating information in an accessible format.
- Prepared necessary paperwork to process insurance sales and renewals.
- Pursued continuing education and training programs to continue professional development.