Health Advisor Resume
Objective : Over 6 years of experience in Customer Service. Tech savvy with easy adaption to new technology. Well spoken, proactive problem solver with strong communication skills.
Skills : Collections, Content Building, Account Management, Customer Service, Technical Support, Social Networking, Building Social Media, Retention.
- Proficient problem-solving approach to quickly access current state and formulate recommendations.
- Proficient in translating healthcare-related jargon and complex processes into simple, step-by-step instructions customers can understand and act upon.
- Proficient conflict management skills to include the ability to resolve issues in a stressful situation and demonstrating personal resilience.
- Ability to work regularly scheduled shifts within our hours of operation including the training period, where lunches and breaks are scheduled, with the flexibility to adjust daily schedule, and work over-time and/or weekends, as needed.
- Able to read and quote healthcare benefits and claims, the ability to explain to customers their summary of benefits/explanation of benefits.
- Educated customers on in-network versus out of network healthcare providers.
- Educated members on the differences/advantages of PPO and HMO plans.
- Educated customers on the late enrollment penalty.
Patient Health Advisor Resume
Objective : Over six years of customer service experience in both call center and face-to-face work environments. Above all else, my primary experience is that of a hard worker that excels in time sensitive situations. Safely handle personal/sensitive information of customers, how to effectively deescalate angry or disgruntled customers, and to serve as an advocate for customers to best understand and convey customer concerns.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Healthcare, Health Education, Time Management, Event Planning, Customer Service, Training.
- Plan and execute onsite events to increase awareness and engagement in the health coaching program.
- Enroll 1,200+ clients into nutrition, fitness, sleep, stress, tobacco, and condition management programs.
- Utilize active listening skills to coach participants on setting small goals and implement behavior change.
- Use nationally accredited guidelines to provide targeted advice about nutrition, physical activity, sleep, and stress.
- Direct participants to resources accredited by the ADA, AHA, and CDC to further explore the topics of interest.
- Mentor and train new advisors on engagement techniques and the best ways to implement change within a client.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Appointments Everywhere, Siebel Financial Services, and other internal web portals.
Bachelor's In Health
Sr. Health Advisor Resume
Summary : Experience in developing and overseeing infant and pediatric nutrition programs. Effectively communicate health and wellness concepts, both orally and through written educational materials. Substantial work providing medical nutrition therapy and self-management strategies for chronic diseases through group presentations and individual consultations for multicultural audiences.
Skills : Spanish, Community Development, International Development, Program Planning.
- Planned and executed World Vision-funded Nutritional Recuperation Program in two villages at high risk for childhood malnutrition.
- Counseled and educated mothers on practical methods related to hygiene, child nutrition, meal planning, and recipe modification with locally available foods.
- Created Infant Nutrition Program to improve health outcomes of 3,500 children in four municipalities.
- Using framework of local NGO, designed methodology and content to increase household knowledge of safe and suitable nutrition practices.
- Contributed to implementation oversight, including the training of 25 health educators.
- Updated and revised three family health and nutrition resource manuals in Spanish.
- Managed local hospital garden project to plant and sustain 120 fruit trees to enhance quality of patient diet at low cost.
- Collaborated with key personnel of hospital, high school, local NGOs, and mayor's office for procurement of donations and volunteers.
Master Of Science
Jr. Health Advisor Resume
Headline : Complete sales order tickets and submit for processing of client-requested transactions. Interview clients to determine clients' assets, liabilities, cash flow, insurance coverage, tax status, or financial objectives. Record transactions accurately, and keep clients informed about transactions. Identify potential clients, using advertising campaigns, mailing lists, or personal contacts. Contact prospective customers to determine customer needs, present information, or explain available services.
Skills : Customer Relations, Patient Accounting, Health Benefits Admin.
- Benefits Advisor Receive inbound calls from members concerning their benefits.
- Educate customers what providers are in or out of network and the process and how their plan works and also assist with enrollment process.
- Resolving complex and escalated issues regarding members and providers benefits, claims, and medicare issues.
- Receiving inbound and making outbound calls from the member or the provider, handling third party billing and adjustments.
- Scheduling some member with physicians or facility visits, making sure the members is aware of the in-network or out-network benefits, making sure they are aware of the financial abilities along with out of pocket expenses.
- Guaranteed positive customer experiences and resolved all customer complaints.
- Cross-trained and provided back-up for other customer service representatives when needed.
- Managed quality communication, customer support and product representation for each client.
Health Advisor III Resume
Objective : Dedicated loyal individual with an ambition to succeed in any given environment. I work very well with others while also working efficiently on my own. Looking for a position where i can develop and excel while giving my best to employer.
Skills : Customer Service, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Customer Service, Dead Lines, Goals, Power Point, CRM tools and systems. 8.5 yrs of experience in Sales, Disbatching, 15 yrs working on a farm.
- Assisted members over the phone with issues regarding benefits, eligibility, claims, pharmacy, and related questions to UnitedHealth Care.
- Transferred calls that could not be handled to proper segments, showing compassion and understanding with the member's frustrations.
- Required metrics of quality, adherence to schedule, attendance, callback rate, test scores, and member surveys.
- Proper amount of energy and enthusiasm while maintaining company values on all calls.
- Showed the right amount of compassion while taking behavioral analytics into consideration.
- Problem solved and routed incorrect information (I.e.: claims, eligibility, etc.) to satisfy the needs of members.
- Called members back with results and gave appeal rights where needed.
- Did provider outreach calls to refrain them from balance- billing members when against applicable state or federal law.
High School Diploma
Health Advisor II Resume
Summary : Recently relocated and looking for secure full-time employment within a customer service oriented company offering growth opportunities.
Skills : Business english class to learn to speak more professionally and also the correct way to create a business letter.
- Ask appropriate questions and listen actively to identify underlying questions/issues.
- Gather appropriate data/information and perform initial investigation to determine scope and depth of question/issue.
- Identify and coordinate internal resources across multiple departments to address client situations, and escalate to appropriateresources, as needed.
- Proactively contact external resources as needed to address caller questions/issues.
- Utilize appropriate knowledge resources to drive resolution of applicable questions/issues.
- Identify and communicate steps/solutions to caller questions/issues, using appropriate problem-solving skills and established guidelines, where available.
- Offer additional options to provide solutions/positive outcomes for callers.
Medical Health Advisor Resume
Summary : Seeking a dynamic position within your organization. knowledgeable with explaining difficult material to a diverse audience. Enthusiastic with a passion and in depth knowledge of assisting, educating and educating individuals who are in need of understanding complex information.
Skills : Project Management, Citrix, Microsoft, Windows 7 Windows 8.
- Educated Doctors, Hospitals, and Patients concerning their health insurance policy.
- Made outreach telephone calls on behalf of members to other insurers, doctors, hospitals etc.
- Educated members concerning coordination of benefits and order of benefits.
- Directed members to where they could receive information concerning medical services.
- Served as negotiator on behalf of the member in sorting out there billing issues etc.
- Consistently complied with internal metrics within United Healthcare.
- Participated with online training modules as well as Instructor led training.
- Requested paperwork be sent out to members, doctors, and hospitals.
Asst. Health Advisor Resume
Objective : Quality-focused professional committed to approaching administrative tasks with tenacity and attention to detail. I strive to go above and beyond basic administrative tasks and take on multiple projects. I have an excellent work ethic and strength in achieving necessary results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Twelve line phone system, Trained three employees.
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Answered a constant flow of customer calls with up to 95 calls in queue per minute.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Gathered and verified all required customer information for HIPPA purposes.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Mastery of customer service management systems and databases.
- Managed customer calls effectively and efficiently in a complex, fast-paced and challenging call center environment.
Health Advisor/Technician Resume
Summary : Enthusiastic, resourceful recent graduate with a Bachelor of General Studies and an background in Education and marketing. Ability to establish priorities and meet challenges head-on. Strong project management skills also Organized, independent worker with strong time-management skills.
Skills : Filled In As Temporary Assistant Manager For GNC.
- Established and maintained systems that safely met customers' needs.
- Stocked and replenished merchandise according to store merchandising layouts.
- Priced merchandise, stocked shelves and took inventory of supplies.
- Cleaned and organized the store, including the checkout desk and displays.
- Alerted customers to upcoming sales events and promotions.
- Educated customers about the brand to incite excitement about the company's mission and values.
- Shared best practices for sales and customer service with other team members to help improve the store's efficiency.
Health Advisor/Supervisor Resume
Headline : Detail-oriented, friendly, outgoing and lively, strong client service skills, great interpersonal communication skills, ability to multi-task, experience team player, dependable, eager to excel and demonstrates initiative.
Skills : Communication, Microsoft Office, Interpersonal skills, Dependability, Multitasking, Decision making.
- Assist pharmacies and members on all issues related to the processing of pharmacy claims.
- Determines the appropriateness of overriding pharmacy claims edits and error messages.
- Coordinates internal resolution of claims exceptions and other issues.
- Reaching out to providers on behalf the members Educates members on benefits, use of plan, formulary, premiums, and status of orders, Process refunds, reinstatements and rejections of insurance claims.
- Performs other related duties as directed by supervisor Coordinates internal resolution of claims exceptions and other issues.
- Constantly meet and establish productivity, schedule adherence, and quality standards.
- Provide expertise or general support by reviewing, researching and quoting accurate member benefits.
Health Advisor Resume
Headline : A focused and well-presented individual who is able to wistfully focus on providing excellent customer service at all times.
Skills : Account Management, Access, Receptionist, Filing, Fax, Inventory Management.
- Resolved member inquires related to medical, pharmacy, benefits and claims.
- Assisted with Financial spending accounts.
- Educated members about maximizing their benefits through programs.
- Assisted with password resets, and website navigation.
- Helped members find providers, file complaints and updated contact information.
- Took ownership of the issue, offered provider outreach and followed up with member concerning on going issues.
- Researched complex issues across multiple databases.