Objective : Interviewing is a process that involves gathering information about the candidate and then making a decision based on this information. In some cases, an interview may be conducted by a hiring manager, and in other cases, an interview may be conducted with a hiring manager.
Skills : Bilingual English/Spanish Expert.
- Personally conducted open competitive interviews for the selection of candidates to fill technical vacancies.
- Ensured that selection criteria compiled with departmental policy as well as civil rights legislation and the Rutan Court Decision and is appropriate for the position.
- Screened first-round technical interview candidates.
- Coordinated the interview process for a variety of code positions.
- These positions were sometimes covered by bargaining unit agreements; therefore, ensured interviewing practices were in compliance with union agreement regulations and Department of Central Management Services (DCMS) practices.
- Upon completion of interviews, recommended candidates for selection.
- Maintained all records pertaining to the interview process by ensuring that all required documentation is included and available to departmental management and audit review.
- Complete and accurate files must be available at all times for audit and legal purposes.
Interviewer/Customer Service Resume
Objective : Skillful clerk, completed varied clerical assignments, provided great customer care services, and performed administrative assistance tasks throughout career in office environment, with excellent office organizational management skills, plus accounting and very dependable.
Skills : First Aid, CPR And AED Certified.
- Assisted in conducting interviews via telephone to assess customer satisfaction with a range of products.
- Documented the responses of respondents to survey questions.
- Conducted survey research of public opinion with regard to political figures.
- Big Boy, Toledo, OH April 200 to September 2002 Server/Cook/Manager Worked as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning while providing excellent customer service.
- Ensured superior customer experience by addressing customer concerns, demonstrating empathy and resolving problems on the spot.
- Trained new employees by providing knowledge of specific store tasks and policies.
- As a cook and server trained new employees on dining room and kitchen duties.
- Often selected to participate in test kitchen events to approve new menu items.
Certified Nursing Assistant
Telephone Interviewer Resume
Headline : Dynamic, proactive and innovative professional with 18 years of Human Resources experience. Proven ability to provide critical support in development and implementation of HR strategies that achieve business results. Equally adept at optimizing performance through organizational change. Excellent skills in problem solving, multi-tasking and communications. A trusted company advocate who can effectively balance the needs of both employees and the organization.
Skills : Photoshop, Phones, Digital Art, Customer Service Skills, Money Handling, Programming, Training.
- Recruited, interviewed, and referred qualified applicants (external and internal) for entry-level, professional, and technical positions.
- Counseled with perspective and current Associates regarding employment procedures, processes, and activities.
- Arranged interviews, made job offers, and discussed salary and benefits.
- Coordinated and scheduled clearance through Health Services, conducted security check, completed forms, and scheduled hospital orientation.
- Served as a resource to Associate Relations and Compensation, advised Associates in regards to transfers, promotions and demotions.
- Compiled and reported confidential and statistical data.
- Served as a liaison, problem solver, negotiator, mediator and trainer, on behalf of patients/significant others, working with administration, physicians and all organizational staff in order to improve or maintain relationships and environments that are conductive to quality patient care.
- Applied, understood, supported, and facilitated system and department policies, procedures and standards.
B.A. In Sociology
Objective : I am seeking a competitive and challenging environment where I can serve your organization and establish an enjoyable career for myself, while utilizing my 10 years of customer services experience.
Skills : Customer Service.
- Interview benefits recipients at specified intervals to certify their eligibility for continuing benefit.
- Interpret and explain information such as eligibility requirements, application details, payment methods, and applicants' legal rights.
- Compile, record, and evaluate personal and financial data in order to verify completeness and accuracy, and to determine eligibility status.
- Ask questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, or state of residency.
- Compile, record, and code results or data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form.
- Meet with supervisor daily to submit completed assignments and discuss progress.
- Protect the security of medical records to ensure that confidentiality is maintained.
- Enter data, such as demographic characteristics, history and extent of disease, diagnostic procedures, or treatment into computer.
Associates In Liberal Arts
Bilingual Interviewer Resume
Headline : As An interviewer, responsible for the interviewing process and ensuring the company hires the best talent. Able to handle difficult questions with grace and tact, as well as be able to present information in an organized and clear manner.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Relations.
- Responsible for telephone interviewing individuals and business owners to collect and record responses to specific questions for research purposes on behalf of our clients.
- Maintained a positive attitude and excellent consumer relations.
- Received excellent commendations on work volume, and attitude.
- Highlights: Maintained quality consumer relations, expressing a positive attitude to all research participants.
- Contacted consumers from a prepared list to conduct interviews in order to obtain information.
- Recorded information into database during interviews.
- Occasionally contacted individual consumers to conduct short interviews in order to obtain a general perspective on products and services for research.
Intake Interviewer Resume
Objective : Exceptional technical, interpersonal skills with an aptitude for building rapport with a diverse range of people, able to multitask while remaining professional and courteous in fast-paced environments, proficient in MS Office Suite and Internet, poised in interactions with individuals at all levels.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Inventory, 45 wpm, Housekeeping, Bookkeeping.
- Contacted people by telephone and recorded responses to provided questions.
- Conducted testing procedures required by study protocol.
- Assisted with the assembly of mail surveys.
- Performed database and computer tasks in support of research surveys, which included entering survey responses into a database, and conducting address or telephone number look-ups using online resources.
- Promoted to supervisor in 13 months of employment.
- Skills Used Strong verbal communication skills.
- Ability to maintain focus in a fast-paced environment.
- Attention to detail and the ability to record data accurately.
Bachelor Of Arts
Telephone Research Interviewer Resume
Objective : Highly creative with the ability to drive brands forward through innovative visual schemes and concepts. Possessing a proven ability to make a strong impact with visual merchandising and have a flair for redesigning in-store layouts to drive sales forward. Have strong product knowledge and currently working as part of a close knit team to ensure that best & worst sellers are monitored. Continuously implementing visual guidelines to make sure that visual standards are maintained at all times.
Skills : Microsoft Office.
- Support, plan and coordinate operations for single or multiple surveys.
- Review, classify, and record survey data in preparation for computer analysis.
- Determine and specify details of survey projects, including sources of information, procedures to be used, amd design of survey instruments and materials.
- Conduct research to gather information about survey topics.
- Analyze data from surveys, old records, or case studies, using statistical software.
- Produce documentation of the questionnaire development process, data collection methods, sampling designs, and decisions related to sample statistical weighting.
- Collaborate with other researchers in the planning, implementation, and evaluation of surveys.
- Consult with clients to indentify survey needs and specific requirements, such as special samples.
High School Diploma
Loan Interviewer Resume
Summary : To obtain an introductory level position in the service industry and gain experience working in customer service, stocking, and sales. If possible, gain experience in child care and development working in part of the W Kids program.
Skills : Forensics Science For 2 Years. Attention To Detail. Excellent Computer Skills With Knowledge Of Excel. Excellent Organizational Skills. Excellent Customer Service/communication Skills.
- Conducting public opinion surveys asking Americans their views on national, state and local issues.
- Making outbound calls on an automated dialer.
- Collect information from callers, to be used in the prompt reporting of requested services and surveys.
- Persuaded people to take a survey, and, at the same time, maintained a pleasant and conversational tone.
- Submitted surveys to the appropriate work area within the Agency for prompt action.
- Provided recommendations for changes in the configuration of the call center workspace and made suggestions to working area managers for process improvements.
- Initiated recommendations to the shift manager for tracking the quality of customer service.
- Used office automation to accomplish clerical, statistical, and data entry tasks in support of the Call Center.
Human Resource Senior Interviewer Resume
Headline : Innovative professional with 20 years of progressive career service expertise in diverse public organization and counseling arenas with demonstrated initiative, creativity, and success. Proactive, leadership experience in multi-cultural and global environments. Expertise in career planning, customer service, training, federal, state employment laws, counseling, trade adjustment assistance, case management and mentoring Quick study with an ability to rapidly achieve organizational integration, easily assimilate job requirements and aggressively employ new methodologies.
Skills : <div>Knowledge of the job in question, Experience managing people.</div>
- Recommended interviewing techniques to job seekers.
- Provided information about job duties, company, pay, and other job-related data.
- Took job orders and posted on job bank and bulletin boards.
- Evaluated and re-evaluated employee job skills and education.
- Assisted job applicants in applying for open positions from job banks.
- Coached job applicants, lacking marketable skills, in the process of obtaining employment and directing them to job training and other educational services.
- Counseled job applicants on employer relations and performance management techniques.
- Acted as liaison to other public agencies and organizations.
PhD In Clinical Social Work
Social Research Interviewer Resume
Objective : Professional individual looking forward to the opportunity where I am able to utilize my skills and experiences and grow within. Reliable, dependable, and hardworking, with effective communication skills.
Skills : Customer Service, Communication, Teamwork, Leadership, Organizational.
- Made in person contact with individuals providing information regarding the Affordable Care Act.
- Completed in person survey regarding the Affordable Care Act.
- Documented results from surveys on a daily basis.
- Provided results to supervisor within the appropriate time frame.
- Ensured that all information obtained from surveys were accurate and precise.
- Made individuals aware of the many options available regarding the Affordable Care Act.
- Provided contact information to individuals such as telephone numbers, brochures, and websites to access options available for the Affordable Care Act.
Bachelor Of Science
Employment Interviewer Resume
Objective : Dynamic, performance-focused, and results-driven professional, offering over 19 years of comprehensive experience in administration, property management, business development, strategic planning, regulatory compliance, and vendor relations. Focused and highly dedicated, with proven strengths in increasing revenues, occupancy, and income through expertise in building tenant relations and responding to tenant needs.
Skills : <div>Able to control emotions, Friendly demeanor.</div>
- Effectively managed a high-volume of inbound and outbound customer calls.
- Addressed and resolved customer product complaints empathetically and professionally.
- Defused volatile customer situations calmly and courteously.
- Accurately documented, researched and resolved customer service issues.
- Managed high call volume with tact and professionalism.
- Completed a number of surveys and calls per min, hour and day.
- Customers were very pleased with how each call was handled by me.
- Skills Used Customer service skills and determination.
Diploma In Healthcare
Objective : Seeking an office/admin position with a company which will require me to utilize my skills, abilities and experience in the office/admin field to ensure the company's success.
Skills : change residents, feed residents.
- Asked questions in accordance with instructions to obtain various specified information, such as person's name, address, age, religious preference, and state of residency.
- Identify and resolve inconsistencies in interviewees' responses by means of appropriate questioning and/or explanation.
- Compile, record and code results and data from interview or survey, using computer or specified form.
- Review data obtained from interview for completeness and accuracy.
- Contact individuals to be interviewed at home, place of business, or field location, by telephone, mail, or in person.
- Assist individuals in filling out applications or questionnaires.
- Identify and report problems in obtaining valid data.
- Explain survey objectives and procedures to interviewees, and interpret survey questions to help interviewees' comprehension.