Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Human Resource Manager offering extensive experience within a federally regulated manufacturing environment. Innovative, energetic individual with a proven track record in developing, implementing and administering human resources programs will provide expertise in the following areas: Human Resources Management Employee Recruitment and Retention Benefits Administration Performance Management Legal Issues & Compliance (ADA, EEO, FMLA, FLSA, OSHA, Workers Compensation) Regulatory Compliance within Medical Device Industry Employee Relations / Conflict Resolution HR Analysis and Reporting FDA, ISO/TUV, and Customer Audit Support Labor Relations and Contract Negotiations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, SAP, ADP Payroll, Sharepoint, E Verify, Human Resources, Training & Development
- Processing semi-monthly payroll for 200+ employees in 7 states by verifying time data is accurate and properly approving in the time management system.
- Providing analytical, technical administrative and project management support as it relates to benefits, payroll, and reporting and compliance measures.
- Ensuring compliance with applicable state and federal laws and regulations.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of pertinent state and federal regulations and laws; including FMLA, HIPAA, ADA, and FEHA, maintaining payroll and related records recording the accumulation and use of vacation, holidays, sick days, and miscellaneous leaves of absence.
- Entering payroll data related to new hires, termination, garnishment set up, w-4 status and other changes.
- Overseeing day-to-day benefits administration and serve as an information resource on complex employee benefits reporting and customer service issues.
- Maintaining key relationships with benefit providers and brokers and help in the coordination and communication of benefit-related initiatives and projects.
- Managing and analyzing employee benefit programs, research issues, and track usage data.
- Responsible for the development and implementation and enforcement of personnel policies and procedures, updating, refreshing and maintaining employee handbook.
Bachelors of Science
Human Resources / Office Manager Resume
Headline : Accomplished Office Manager/Human Resources Manager with experience in corporate training, organizational behavior, and project management- bringing extensive experience in consultative support for training design, development and recruitment areas. Possesses an outstanding work ethic and the ability to maintain focus in demanding work environments, under deadlines, and in high-pressure conditions. To obtain a position that allows me to make use of my excellent employee relations skills while utilizing my outstanding abilities in human resources and benefits management.
Skills : Workforce Management, Kronos, PeopleSoft, Microsoft Office, Internet Explorer, Outlook, E-mail
- Responsible for developing and maintaining successful working relationships with the management team in order to influence and provide effective hr processes, advice, and support.
- Providing proactive coaching, consultation, and direction to management in areas of employee relations, performance management, training and development, compensation and overall organizational effectiveness.
- Interviewing and screening applicants, providing interview training, recruiting prospective employees, and coordinating searches with recruiters.
- Preparing position descriptions, tracking employment requisitions and affirmative action forms, and directing all aspects of pre-employment screening and conduct new hire orientation.
- Responsible for tracking applicant flow for local hiring and all recruitment efforts.
- Increasing understanding and consistent application of company policies, procedures, and practices through training, coaching, one-on-one communication, and policy interpretation.
- Providing advice, counsel, and resolution with respect to inquiries on the HR policy and procedures as well as ensures compliance with company policies and procedures as well as ethical standards.
- Assessing and prioritizing the issues to ensure accurate, efficient and timely resolution of HR issues and policy interpretation questions by properly engaging with HR departments, the law department, loss prevention department, and other applicable corporate departments.
- Engaging in and executes case-management to document issues and their resolution.
MBA in Human Resources Management
Controller/Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced Human Resources Business Partner committed to providing excellent service and focused on achieving business goals through effective communication and leadership. Proven success in positions where considerable judgment and initiative are required. Experienced in the development and implementation of effective HR policies and programs. Emphasis on fair management of employee relations, and implementation of sound performance management, benefits administration, recruiting training, restructuring and compensation programs. To utilize my administrative, professional and personal skills in a manner that will be of maximum benefit to my employer and allow me to realize the maximum growth potential for my career.
Skills : Employee Engagement, Staff Recruitment And Retention, Training & Development, Performance Management, FMLA/ADA/EEO/WC Experience
- Worked collaboratively with and providing direct support to corporate management and field operations teams to provide organization-aligned HR leadership and expertise in support of the overall HR and business strategies.
- Built and sustained strategic partnerships focused on best practices and contract and regulatory requirements.
- Served as a resource and primary point of contact and key resource to employees and managers.
- Partnered with regional directors, team leaders, and program managers for multiple regions and multiple contracts with an employee base of 900+ employees who were geographically dispersed throughout the country to support and implement initiatives to aid the business units in effectively meeting their business goals and objectives.
- Recruited and staffed talent management activities including supporting the planned growth of one region from 250 employees to 400+ employees.
- Supported business leaders with multiple business restructuring initiatives including several layoff events of 5 to 100+ employees.
- Ensured employee and management knowledge of and adherence to all company and hr policies and procedures through education and compliance activities.
- Responsible for process improvement projects, onboarding and assimilation, and high potential employee development necessary to increase organizational effectiveness.
Bachelor Of Arts
Senior Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : A strategic, business-minded Senior Human Resources Manager with 8+ years of experience managing the Human Resources function, building effective programs and providing services to meet employee and business-driven needs. A smart, engaging, collaborative leader with a reputation for fairness, balance, and integrity. Proven ability to maintain employee relations focus while managing multiple projects & business challenges, Proven HR & safety program development, implementation & management skills, including multinational projects, information system selection & implementation, and specialized training/development programs.
Skills : Organizational Development, Taleo Performance Tracking End-to-end, Netsuite Budgeting Management, Excellent Interpersonal And Coaching, MS Office, Dayforce Payroll Management
- Partnering with the mill leadership team to accomplish business objectives by helping identify, prioritize and build organizational capabilities, behaviors, structures, and processes.
- Providing subject matter expertise and coaching to employees & managers including legal responsibilities, performance improvement, and conflict resolution.
- Developing, implementing and presenting HR and safety training, coordinating site wellness program.
- Selected to serve on a corporate team that effectively implemented an applicant tracking system, including platform selection, platform structure, system training, and refinement after go-live.
- Achieved 40% participation rate for biometrics screening with no incentives in the first year of wellness fair through effective communication and influencing skills.
- Reduced payroll errors by 50% in one year period through coding changes & payroll approver training.
- Implemented on-site occupational therapist & post-offer exam process with the intent to reduce recordable injuries.
- Led HR & safety departments to meet the established budget, secured a higher level of funding based on proposals to include business need, cost projections, and anticipated benefits.
- Led efforts related to employee safety and health through process improvement, compliance interpretation and written policies & records; updated, researched and created new policies as needed.
- Provided oversight to the compensation program and annual review process, including pay for performance hourly program and corporate wage band salary structure.
Bachelor Of Arts
HR Manager Resume
Summary : Results-oriented Human Resources Generalist with strong business orientation and experience in employee relations, recruiting, staffing, employee development, benefits, and organizational development. Possess an effective combination of interpersonal and analytical skills with expertise in needs assessment, design/implementation/evaluation of training programs, project management, and public speaking. Key participant in the business and strategic decision-making. Experienced consultant and mentor/coach.
Skills : MS Office Applications, Quickbooks, Account Management, Project Planning, Payroll, Training & Development
- Maintaining the work structure by updating job requirements and job descriptions for all positions.
- Maintaining organization staff by establishing a recruiting, testing, and interviewing program, counseling managers on candidate selection, conducting and analyzing exit interviews, recommending changes.
- Preparing employees for assignments by establishing and conducting orientation and training programs.
- Maintaining a pay plan by conducting periodic pay surveys, scheduling and conducting job evaluations, preparing pay budgets; monitoring and scheduling individual pay actions, recommending, planning, and implementing pay structure revisions.
- Ensuring planning, monitoring, and appraisal of employee work results by training managers to coach and discipline employees, scheduling management conferences with employees, hearing and resolving employee grievances, counseling employees and supervisors.
- Maintaining employee benefits programs and informs employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs and trends, recommending benefit programs to management, directing the processing of benefit claims; obtaining and evaluating benefit contract bids; awarding benefit contracts, designing and conducting educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensuring legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements, conducting investigations, maintaining records, representing the organization at hearings.
- Maintaining management guidelines by preparing, updating, and recommending human resource policies and procedures.
Masters of Business Administration
Compliance And Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : A highly dedicated and responsible Compliance And Human Resources Manager with a broad-based expertise in recruiting, employee relations, benefits, and payroll. Collaborates with multiple levels of an organization to align goals and achieve common objectives. Develops detailed communication materials to convey confidential information. I am focused and a reliable team player who approaches each new challenge with a commitment to excellence and securing the long term success of an organization.
Skills : Employee Relations, Organizational Development, Training & Development, Talent Management, HRIS
- Responsible for the daily operation of the human resources department at the hospital, nursing home, 3 clinics, and 2 rehab facilities.
- Administering compensation, benefits, and performance management systems, and safety and recreation programs.
- Allocating human resources, ensuring appropriate matches between personnel.
- Providing current and prospective employees with information about policies, job duties, working conditions, wages, and opportunities for promotion and employee benefits.
- Performing difficult staffing duties, including dealing with understaffing, refereeing disputes, firing employees, and administering disciplinary procedures.
- Advising managers on organizational policy matter such as equal employment opportunity and sexual harassment, and recommend needed changes.
- Planning and conducting new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward organizational objectives.
- Serving as a link between management and employees by handling questions, interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work-related problems.
MS in Human Resource Management
Business/Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Experienced and highly-educated Business/Human Resources Manager with a solid understanding of corporate finance, enabling a sound understanding of how financial markets and risk management affect staffing and compensation. Past work experiences have demanded and demonstrated the ability to research, analyze, and implement complex human resource policies and programs. To obtain gainful employment utilizing my skills, training, and experiences to assist in maintaining records, processing and updated personnel data, and adhering to protocol.
Skills : Excel, Paychex, Electronic Time Clock- Timeforce, Peachtree Accounting, Benefits Administration
- Managing the day-to-day activities of staff and overseeing workflow to ensure it is operating efficiently.
- Conducting and participating in the selection and onboarding of new colleagues.
- Providing pragmatic and consistent guidance as necessary to managers on the grievance, attendance, disciplinary, and performance issues.
- Investigating grievances, receiving colleague complaints and acting accordingly to resolve them.
- Investigating EEO, MDCR, and MESC claims and representing the organization at hearings.
- Assisting with an audit of personnel and medical files for completeness and accuracy quarterly with all files reviewed at least once annually.
- Creating and maintaining the required personnel records/reports in Ultipro and Child plus database.
- Verifying that all prerequisites have been completed before the new hire orientation is scheduled and ensure that all necessary documentation needed on the day of orientation is prepared.
- Reviewing and revising hr policies in compliance with changing or new legislation.
Masters in Human Resources
Human Resources Manager/Leader Resume
Headline : A professional Human Resources Manager/Leader with strong experience in progressively more responsible, and more challenging, generalist roles. Successfully translated strategic business objectives into workable HR initiatives while remaining cognizant of culture and people issues. Skilled at managing organizational relationships spanning senior leadership to shop floor associates. Seeking a position that will utilize my established skills and provide the opportunity for the enhancement and development of these skills.
Skills : Employee Relations, Labor Relations, Staffing, Business Startup, Benefits Design, Legal Issues, International HR Issues, Communications, Compensation.
- Performing human resources related duties and administers responsibilities of the following functional areas: employee relations, benefits administration, orientation/training, recruitment, labor relations, development of policies & procedures.
- Responsible for managing the human resources function by researching, developing, implementing, administering, and evaluating agency personnel policies, programs, systems, and procedures related to employee and community relations.
- Providing day to day performance management guidance to management (coaching, counseling, career development, disciplinary actions).
- Partnering with employees and management to communicate various human resources policies, procedures, laws, standards, and government regulations.
- Responding to employee relation issues such as employee complaints, harassment allegations, and civil rights complaints.
- Directing the recruitment process by determining the appropriate source of referral, posting, determining qualifications, scheduling, interviewing, reference, clearances, offer parameters, and written employment offer.
- Counseling employees and managers on employee relations issues and problems, ensuring terminations are carried out legally and conducts exit interviews.
- Liaisoning between employees and insurance providers to resolve benefit related problems and ensure effective utilization of plans and positive employee relations.
- Investigating new benefit programs, improve existing programs and monitoring the benefits administration.
Master Of Arts
Human Resources Manager/Generalist Resume
Summary : Bilingual Human Resources professional with extensive experience providing advice, coaching management, performance management, and employee development. Highly effective in managing organizational change, resolving employee issues, maintaining positive work relations. Skilled in working in fast-paced environments, managing multi locations and developing team atmosphere. Recognized as a strategic business partner, employee advocate, administrative expert, team player and change agent. Committed to driving business strategies through communication, innovation, and employee engagement.
Skills : Budgeting, Risk Management, Change Management, IT Management, Human Resources, Relationship Management, Policy Development, Operations Management, Recruiting, Talent Acquisition, Talent Management, Project Management
- Created a positive employee and labor relations environment through learning, understanding, challenging, implementing and communicating individual business unit goals and objectives.
- Managed organizational changes by providing consistent communication of company policies and the implementation of company programs at all assigned business units.
- Provided employee relations support, coaching and counsel, managed disciplinary notices for union/non-union employees.
- Selected as a certified investigator to review and resolve internal employee complaints/issues in CA and in other states.
- Investigated facts and represented company responses in all grievances and terminations hearings resolving most without arbitrations.
- Created a safe and healthful work environment by working closely with safety on employee/supervisor training, worker's compensation, interactive dialogues, and accident investigations.
- Developed and implemented new supervisor quarterly 'performance review' form that clarified management incentive plans as well as set clear goals, improved core competencies, and individual business unit goal understanding.
- Developed relationships with universities, local one-stop centers, and minority placement agencies, ensuring implementation of affirmative action and strategic planning programs.
BA in Business Administration
Human Resources Manager Resume
Summary : Certified Human Resource professional integrating HR initiatives with strategic business goals to ensure superior organizational performance. Highly motivated human resources leader who has improved operations and reduced costs in fast-paced and challenging environments including manufacturing and corporate business units. Highly organized, oversees multiple projects in fast-paced surroundings. Challenges the status quo and produces success through new initiatives, innovative processes, and change.
Skills : Performance Management, Benefits Management, Employee Relations Coaching And Counseling, Organizational Compliance, Talent Management, Staffing
- Analyzed wage/salary reports determining competitive compensation plan.
- Utilized best industry practices, advising department managers of equal employment opportunities, compensation, and employee benefits, ensure policies comply with federal and state law.
- Oversaw the analysis, maintenance, and communication of records required by law or local governing bodies identified legal requirements and government reporting regulations and ensured policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Studied legislation, to assess industry trends, understands turnover ratios, planned and conducted new employee orientation to foster positive attitude toward company goals.
- Kept the records of benefits plans participation, personnel transactions such as hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, and terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting.
- Coordinated management training in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment.
- Advised management in appropriate resolution of employee relations issues.
- Administered a performance review program to ensure effectiveness, compliance, and equity within the organization.
- Conducted wage surveys within labor market to determine competitive wage rate.