Senior Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : Active Secret Clearance Microsoft Office Suite SharePoint Foundation SharePoint Designer ITIL v3 Foundation Government Contracting Certified Dental Assistant HIPAA and OSHA Radiation Safety Dental Radiography Dentrix, Easy Dental, Eaglesoft, Dexis, Dentserve, and Dolphin Microsoft Office Suite SharePoint Foundation SharePoint Designer ITIL v3 Foundation Government Contracting Fundamentals.
Skills : Excel, Power Point, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, SAP Mainframe Dow System.
- Required extreme attention to detail while working in a fast paced, self-empowered environment.
- Required the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, safely and effectively, while prioritizing all standard office activities to maintain daily efficient work flow.
- Responsible for processing all sample orders through SAP, RSMP & MSMS; process Border Crossings in SAP; allocation of SAP shipments for all bldgs.
- Created, teached and reviewed the MSI's with all MiOps; Ship/Finalize MSI's; billing through the FedEx Power ship; create Dangerous Good Forms for all hazardous material according to IATA for 779 and all of Michigan Operations; recharge shipments through ABC Costing for 779, 853 and 273 Bldgs.
- Ordered Methocel through SAP/NTX08; coordinate inbound /outbound shipments of product with Menlo Logistics and the Truck Center for all bldgs.
- Calculated monthly Emission reports to EH&S Delivery Specialists if emissions exceeded 500 lbs per month.
- Stewarded for EH&S Site Logistics at 779 Bldg.
Senior Administrative Specialist I Resume
Objective : To obtain a job that allows to work with diligence, excellence and intelligence and to enhance skills, talent, and experience, Experience working with commercial developers, builders, code compliance officials, contractors and installers in a variety of trades. Knowledge of California's Title 24 Part 6 Energy Standards.
Skills : Microsoft Office (10+ years), Database Management (10+.
- Provided engineering, procurement, construction, maintenance (EPCM), and project management services to governments and clients.
- Provided direct operational reports and documentation to the government as required or directed.
- Served as the principle point of administrative contact and liaison with internal and external constituencies and provided specialist support services in the areas of budget and fiscal management, public and community relations, faculty affairs, general business administration, depending upon the functional area supported.
- Performed research and analysis on specific issues, as required, and independently prepared non-routine letters and reports, which were highly sensitive and confidential in nature.
- Maintained office calendar to coordinate work flow and meetings.
- Maintained confidentiality in all aspects of client, staff and agency information.
- Monitored and assisted with maintenance of the organization's web site.
Senior Administrative Specialist II Resume
Summary : Retired from Wachovia Bank. Five years' experience as a receptionist; eighteen years' experience as an Administrative Assistant; eight years' experience as a seasonal, part-time cashier and sales associate with Rich's and Macy's Department stores in the late 1980's to mid-1990's; two and a half years' experience as a Front Desk Clerk at St. Simons Inn by the Lighthouse.
Skills : Customer Service, Office, Bookkeeping, Receptionist, Sales, Team Player.
- Provided full administrative support to Corporate Director and Georgia Security Director.
- Supported Investigative staff of 5 on an as-needed basis.
- Prepared Director's expense reports and maintained Corporate checking account.
- Maintained appointment calendar and coordinated all travel arrangements and assisted with preparing meeting materials.
- Composed general correspondence, transcribed memos, letters and forms from handwritten and verbal instruction, and Dictaphone.
- Reviewed and input check fraud information into database using Case Management System.
- Reviewed, typed and submitted CTR's to appropriate agencies.
Basics Of Banking
Senior Administrative Specialist III Resume
Summary : To join an organization using business and interpersonal skills, Familiarity with current architectural technologies and their implementation, including but not limited to building science fundamentals, building envelope strategies, daylighting, zero net energy, energy modeling, renewables, decarbonization, and other related topics.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Cash Handling, Typing.
- Monitored budgets, established accounts, reconciled accounts and prepared financial reports.
- Initiated and followed up on purchases of food, supplies and departmental equipment.
- Initiated and followed up on travel request for department.
- Computerized perpetual inventory for departmental food and supplies.
- Generated cost data for all departmental cost centers.
- Specialized and independent decision making judgments to problems within department.
- Documented and tracked all departmental statistics.
B.S. In Accounting
Senior Administrative Specialist/Assistant Resume
Objective : Seeking a position working in professional or educational settings. Interest in the management and operation of a professional office while providing quality and efficient support for managers. Competencies include word processing, scheduling, appointments, prepare travel arrangements and customer service.
Skills : IBM and Mac Literate, Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- Performed a wide variety of administrative and clerical duties, customer service support and/or office coordination.
- Answered and directed phone calls.
- Greeted and directed visitors to the proper person or office.
- Acted as the Sheriff's Office front receptionist.
- Directed phone calls and visitors to the proper office.
- Answered and directed phone calls from the public.
- Assisted or directed public visitors to the proper office or person.
Master Of Science In Real Estate
Senior Administrative Specialist/Manager Resume
Objective : Business professional with ability to manage multi-disciplinary projects and navigate complex challenges. 15+ years of business experience as Manager-Administrative Specialist with a recent Bachelor of Science degree in Business. Familiar with all aspects of running an office to high-efficiency with such companies as Jet Propulsion Laboratory, SAIC, and Capital One.
Skills : Office Management, MS Office, Meeting Planning, Meeting Coordination.
- Supported: Senior Program Manager (with Raytheon for 30 years); the Federal Government Program Lead Manager; Senior International Program Manager/.
- Supported to PHB program staff and the Deputy Director including preparation of technical documents, reports, and correspondence .
- Served as the Senior Administrative Specialist to the United States Department of Defense (DOD) Defense Information Systems Agency (DISA) Base.
- Provided direct support to the relocation management team that consists of the Program Manager, Deputy Program Manager, and a transition team .
- Prepared and submitted monthly contract summary reports, monthly meetings reports, timesheets, and expense reports to the Chief Executive Officer.
- Prepared and distributed the Driver Emergency Instruction Guide for each relocation phase.
- Trained and assigned work to interns and co-workers at same level Develop .
Associate Senior Administrative Specialist Resume
Headline : To continue to enhance career in office administration and/or contract support, as well as continuing higher education, Demonstrable work experience in an applicable commercial design or engineering field.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce.Com, Intellichief, Jd Edwards.
- Supported to the Director of Personnel and Office of Diversity.
- Maintained calendars, set appointments and made travel arrangements.
- Received confidential information regarding employee issues and forwarded it to the appropriate person.
- Maintained and updated the Human Resources (HR) guidelines website and HR website, and HR Policy Handbook.
- Prepared unclassified position information to go to the Governor's office.
- Made sure reception area had coverage daily.
- Maintained a highly confidential file for disciplinary letters.
Master Of Science In Real Estate
Assistant Senior Administrative Specialist I Resume
Summary : Administrative Office Expert capable of handling many types of office situations, business management issues and, overall, a team player. Have managed own business and know the importance of an effective financial budget and office routine. During this time, have maintained computer skills in various software programs.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Microsoft Word, Powerpoint, Salesforce, Google Docs.
- Performed administrative support to the Cost Analysis & Research Division group by preparing documents, scheduling meetings, processing evaluation review applications, and coordinating inquiries for Special Matter.
- Prepared and maintained edited documents for correct spelling and grammar, review material for accuracy.
- Maintained project schedules, travel plans and personal itineraries of assigned staff; assure travel arrangements, security requirements, and coordinate all necessary forms needed for travel.
- Responded to both routine and non-routine telephone inquiries from reviewers with standard answers or refer them to appropriate staff members.
- Provided high-level administrative support in a professional environment to the Cost Analysis Research Division Task & Evaluation program in support of counter-terrorism solutions for the Department of Defense.
- Maintained confidentiality of departmental documentation and issues.
- Maintained office supply inventory through Guernsey.
Senior Administrative Specialist/Director Resume
Summary : Experience as a Senior Administrative Specialist, Administration Receptionist, Support Professional, Customer Service, and Facilities Project Specialist in industries including Health Insurance Division, Higher and Continuing Education, Retail Food and Grocery, and Facility Property Management.
Skills : Accounts Payable, Billing, Cleaning, Communication.
- Assigned primary administrative contact for new business implementations.
- Managed and maintained 40 to 60 active small administrative service only accounts.
- Conducted case transitions on 10-15 terminated accounts for a one year cycle.
- Worked on service teams which involved but not limited to new business resources teams, sales representatives, group offices, senior account managers, underwriters/report analysis specialist, contracts/legal teams, claims examiners, and multiple outside vendor specialist.
- Responsible for building all accounts information in the mainframe and communicating new group sales and services through outlook mail boards.
- Trained group benefit specialist how to administer employee benefits through an electronic eligibility reporting system.
- Instructed internal and external users how to self-manage and maintain eligibility, billing and payment, and reporting on-line.
Certificate Of Completion
Senior Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : Position as an Administrative and Bookkeeping Professional, 4 years of relevant experience in the commercial sector performing energy efficient design, construction, inspection/testing/diagnostics or related activity.
Skills : MS Office Suite, NAVFIT 98A, Defense Travel System, Print-shop, Adobe Photoshop, Carlson Wagonlit Travel System, Adobe Illustrator.
- Coordinated salespeople nationally to attend conferences in the Financial Services industry.
- Processed and maintained all outgoing product samples, customer databases and inventory stock of product samples.
- Processed new business orders, set up conference rooms for customer meetings.
- Managed inboxes for electronic mail and faxes and direct to appropriate salespeople.
- Processed all incoming vendors, visitors and customers.
- Processed all incoming and outgoing faxes, mail, and sort and distribute job tickets to Account Managers.
- Returned emails for marketing promotions, found a way to process the returned emails more efficiently and accurately which resulted in a reduced cost for both the Sales and Marketing departments.