Administrative Specialist I Resume
Objective : Results-oriented and decisive Administrative Specialist and Leader with One year of experience, a focused approach to developing and integrating strategies to steer and achieve organizational objectives. Adept at defining and driving process improvements in all areas of Administrative Operations to include planning, policy, and procedures. Performed policy analysis and reporting; led project teams in administrative functions.
Skills : Briefing, Mentoring, and Coaching. Outstanding Oral and Written Communication Skills, MS Office, Project Coordination, Project Support, Executive Support, and Customer Service.
- Processed over 350 evaluations and more than 500 personnel action documents with 100% accuracy and completeness.
- Maintained quality and operational efficiency of the personnel management center in spite of 25% reduction in the labor force due to special assignments.
- Carried out administrative services including human resources, evaluation system, travel arrangements, benefits entitlements, promotion system, personnel actions, line of duty investigations, training and record management.
- Iinitiated and processed personnel actions, such as awards and performance evaluations using standard installation division personnel system (sides).
- Assisted in the evaluation, planning, and execution of personnel programs such as equal opportunity, prevention of sexual harassment (posh) and reintegration of deployed soldiers.
- Led administrative projects for senior management to identify and analyze areas of needed improvements.
- Read and interpreted federal personnel regulations to ensure uniformity, fairness, and compliance.
- Provided authoritative guidance to management and peers on the application of relevant personnel laws and regulations.
- Enforced compliance of administrative policies, standard operating procedures (sop) and federal directives and regulations.
- Administrative support: performed duties using specific knowledge of administration terminology, processes, and procedures.
Office Manager/Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : 18+ years of experience as an Administrative Specialist. Looking forward to securing a position utilizing proven skills, education, and experience.
Skills : Operating Systems: Windows 3.1, 95, 98, 2000, Etc. Applications: WordPerfect 6.1 & 10. Corel WordPerfect. Microsoft Word. Microsoft Excel. Duxbury (Braille Software). Photo Scanning Software. CD Burning Software. Corel Print Office. Spreadsheets: Microsoft Excel Databases: Microsoft Access.
- Serving as the primary administrative person responsible for the maintenance of OHC BMO reports local employee personnel files, and records, contact lists, human capital related reports and suspense items requiring action.
- Reviewing, analyzing and evaluating administrative functions; recommending new or revised processes and procedures to the workflow.
- Receiving and distributing a variety of information to OHC staff members including new hire and employee separation statuses, OHC special events and happenings (e.g., town halls, combined federal campaign [CFC]).
- Maintaining the director's calendar; providing overall administrative support to the staff in the areas of internal operating procedures, processes, and guidance associated with human resources, budget/finance, it and space-related issues.
- Performing as purchase card (p-card) holder, managing routine purchases, transactions, and supplies.
- Providing regular coverage and support to the OHC immediate office (io) by maintaining the calendars for the assistant administrator (aa) and deputy assistant administrator (DAA), welcoming, escorting and directing visitors and managing OHC controlled correspondence.
- Reviewing incoming correspondence and preparing packages for routing to the aa/OHC.
- Serving as OHC travel POC to ensure staff is aware of travel guidelines and policies and assisting with issues.
- Provide direct assistance to the vice president (VP) for administrative management of OIP programs and for management of the VP's calendar, travel plans and associated information needs, scheduling, and contact with external parties, among other administrative support activities.
- Coordinate meetings, including identifying and alerting attendees of the reason for the meeting, development of agendas, and assembly of background materials.
Lead Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : 19 years of experience as an Administrative Specialist with experience in the financial sector, human resources, and federal security/investigations. Proven ability to effectively multi-task, team player, hard worker, dedicated, reliable, and able to exceed timelines and objectives through decisive planning and execution while working independently.
Skills : Knowledgeable and Proficient With Microsoft Office Suite Including Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook; Investigations Division Case Management System
- Government contractor who provides mission support for the department of homeland security, US citizenship and immigration services, office of security and integrity, (DHS USCSI OSI) investigations division, working closely with the investigators and case management system.
- Effectively perform daily tasks to ensure department functions smoothly.
- Responsible for the ongoing reporting of information contained in the investigations division case management system (IDCMS).
- Analyze case productivity, quality, and timeliness for presentation to investigators.
- Independently generate required monthly and quarterly statistical reports from information obtained in the case management database.
- Ensure accurate and concise reports are presented to higher authority as directed and in a timely manner.
- Knowledgeable with the functions of the investigations division case management system (IDCMS).
- Research and analyze case histories and provide preliminary observations to investigators.
- Chief timekeeper for OSI investigations employees ensuring timesheets for every pay period are accurately completed and certified in sufficient time to meet payroll deadlines.
- Plan and organize workload to ensure expeditious handling of priority tasks.
Administrative Specialist IV Resume
Summary : 17+ years of experience as an Administrative Specialist. Dedicated professional and proven leader. Excellent supervision, communication, and instruction skills. Able to assist Transition Service Member with scheduling workshops and counseling appointments. Familiar with general office procedures, answering multiple phone lines, scheduling appointments, maintaining a calendar of events, updating attendance records, military forms DD2648, DD2958, and DD214. Extensive knowledge of the military and enforcing administration policies, rules, and monitoring classroom instructions.
Skills : Master Scheduler, Event Planner, Record Keeping, Time Management, Organizational Management, Instruction/Classroom, Management, Leadership, Communication, Customer Service, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint Access and Windows XP TAPXXI.
- Customer service and assistance to welcome all clientele to the SFL-tap office.
- Register, schedule and provide a referral to monitor the process flow; advising over 500 transitioning clients monthly.
- Brief, counsel clients, family members regarding program requirements, services, and resources.
- Data management for over 500 clients a month; including forms dd2648, dd2958, and dd214.
- Performing daily random quality control checks to ensure accuracy of client information.
- Demonstrating the ability to handle high volumes of incoming telephone calls; over 1500 monthly.
- Manage Master schedule of daily program events, including workshops, briefings, appointments, and seminar.
- Facilitate scheduling of over 1000 individual appointment through various media.
- Initiate, maintain, and update client records in tap xxi the program's, automated system.
- Performing administrative duties in accordance with company and installation guidelines, policies, and procedures.
Administrative Specialist II Resume
Summary : 11 years of experience as an Administrative Specialist. Looking to secure a long-term position utilizing my years of enterprise level, administrative experience, and my proactive technology support skills: highly resourceful, adaptable, dependable, detail-oriented, and able to manage multiple tasks, with a positive attitude, producing exceptional results.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Proficient Computer In Windows OS 7 & 8.1, Microsoft Office 2010 & 2013, Office 365, Microsoft Dynamics CRM and SharePoint, Skyward Accounting Software, Small City and Town Accounting System7.0.14, ADOBE Pro Connect, and Survey Monkey.
- Project management of low incidence, regional programs, and health and safety.
- Prepare and submit grant applications for idea special education part b & part c (finance 421, 430, 432 and 446) to the Minnesota Department of education via state education record view and submission (SERVS).
- Prepare direct service contracts and purchase of service contracts for the regional districts shared services of low incidence personnel.
- Ensure direct service contracts and staffing agreements are complete and payments and billing are conducted in a timely manner.
- Develop brochures, advertisement, and registration of the regional community of practice mini-grants.
- Create, maintain and training liaison to the community of practice wikis, adobe pro connect users and survey monkey surveys.
- Liaison with the region 5 & 7 special education directors to ensure efficient and effective procedures.
- Performs mock OSHA walk-through and health and safety program review of participating school districts.
- Work closely with the Department of education health and safety attending quarterly meetings and recommending approval of projects up to $10,000.
- Provides support with answers to health and safety funding questions and assist in finding resources to meet school districts' needs.
Administrative Specialist Resume
Objective : 4+ years of experience as an Administrative Specialist. My objective is to obtain a position that will fully utilize my skills and offer an opportunity for continued professional growth with your company.
Skills : Microsoft Office, TEAMS Coding, TEAMS Audit Trail, TEAMS Main Frame, Record Maintenance, DYMO Label V.8, Adobe Acrobat, FIMS, Quality Control, File Conversion, Document Scanning, Administrative Support, Data Entry, Customer Service, A/P A/R, Invoicing, Filing, and Detail-Oriented Work.
- Assisting unit managers in administration functions to develop long and short-range program goals to continuously improve GES administrative support.
- Maintaining files of correspondence, reports, instruction and/or technical manuals/guidance for the section.
- Completing invoice verification, coding, payment and reconciliation processes.
- Research, gather, obtain, collect, and organize data used to prepare reports outlining the impacts of legislation or changes in procedures on geo-environmental programs.
- Compiling and organizing statistical information related to program or operation measuring success rate and/or performance which is used by others to make decisions related to the program.
- Developing detailed reports on a daily, monthly, quarterly, semiannual, or annual basis.
- Receiving and reviewing incoming mail requests for information; determine mail needing further research; gather and assemble necessary information and submit to appropriate unit manager; respond to items not requiring supervisory review or resolution.
- Assisting in researching topics and gathering information to provide customers for presentations/meetings.
- Scheduling appointments and conferences, arrange schedules of visits, make hotel reservations, notify organizations or officials to be visited.
Sr. Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : 14+ years of experience as an Administrative Specialist. Looking to obtain a position where I can use my professional skills, knowledge, administrative and customer service experience to grow in an organization to excel in customer satisfaction and client relationships.
Skills : Administrative, Medisoft 14, Amazing Charts, Office Ally, Alchemy Imaging System, JD Edwards, MS Word, Outlook, Excel, Fax, Scan Copier, NX View, and Performance Manager, Basic PowerPoint, and Type 55 WPM.
- Maintaining, scheduling and updating the calendar for CFO and VP of human resources.
- Coordinating and scheduling all meetings, conference calls, parties, and luncheons.
- Submitting purchase orders and petty cash reimbursement for CFO and VP of human resources.
- File medical and dental claims thru Aflac and current dental insurance for CFO.
- Working with outside consultants on behalf of CFO for the purpose of streamlining spending.
- Preparing and editing separation agreements on behalf of the VP of human resources.
- Preparing finance packets for an executive committee meeting and other various committee meetings for CFO.
- Recording and preparing meeting minutes for all committees held by CFO establish signatories on current bank accounts.
- Assisting CFO with tasks as assigned order office supplies for finance dept.
- Scheduling and confirming pick-up and drop-off times and locations and entered into appropriate scheduling spreadsheets.
Administrative Specialist Assistant Resume
Summary : 11+ years of experience as an Administrative Specialist. Seeking to excel in a position with a company where my abilities and work experience can be challenged and utilized for making effective decisions leading to efficiency, growth, and profitability of the organization.
Skills : MS Office, Project Coordination, Project Support, Executive Support, Customer Service, and Corporate Event Planning.
- Organizing all project information in relation to the title iv-e program goals and objectives.
- Assisting with designing program marketing brochures for distribution to department family children services (DFCS) agencies, social work students and the community.
- Designing and keeping an updated school web-page for the resources and activities of the program.
- Securing room for various program meetings and activities; attend program meetings as assigned.
- Arranging/coordinating all program field trips to various facilities, conferences, and meetings.
- Maintaining a spreadsheet of social work students enrolled in the title iv-e program.
- Distributing/maintaining applications, brochures and other iv-e information of students enrolled in the title iv-e program.
- Performing all duties inclusive of the title iv-e student enrollment and processing.
- Handling complaint calls for the department and composed reports for transportation manager review.
- Applying attendance, benchmarks, and notes into tap xxi for events and client tracking.
Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : 8+ years of experience in the United States Army (Human Resource's) field as Administrative Specialist, multiple countries I've conducted military business in, and multiple deployments working with different ethnics / foreign nationals.
Skills : Word, Powerpoint, Secret Security Clearance, Critical Problem-Solver, Time Management, Information/Data Record Keeping, Organizational, Written Communication, Technical Documentation, Oral Communication, Work Management, and Multi-tasking Protection Principles.
- Analyzing data from a wide variety of internal and external sources.
- Selecting, training, motivating, etc. for the purpose of supporting the assigned administrator(s) in achieving the department's overall objectives under established district policies and guidelines.
- Training, in-service activities, workshops, conferences, classes, etc. for the purpose of increasing professional knowledge, and conveying and/or gathering information required to perform functions.
- Documenting activities, providing written support and/or conveying information.
- Informed personnel regarding a variety of procedures and program requirements for the purpose of providing accurate information, taking appropriate action, and/or complying with financial, legal and administrative requirements and district policies.
- Ordering, organizing, monitoring, certifying & calibrating scales, office keys, etc. for the purpose of ensuring the availability of items as needed.
- Using, troubleshooting and assisting others in the use of various software and online systems.
- Setting up and oversee administrative policies and procedures for offices or organizations.
Administrative Specialist Resume
Summary : Seasoned executive support professional and project specialist candidate with over 19 years' of experience supporting executives and executive teams as an Administrative Specialist. Skills include stakeholder relations, communications, event planning and management, and all manner of troubleshooting. Combines humanities and project management education with broad administrative experience to make executive strategy a reality.
Skills : Type 60 Wpm, Event Planning, Logistics, Call Center, Customer Service, Excel, Word, Receptionist, Computer, Billing, Data Entry, Detail Oriented, Email, Filing, Inventory Management, MS Office, Outlook, Office Management, Powerpoint, Quickbooks, Team Player, and Vendor Management.
- Providing phone coverage for the department and directs calls appropriately, routes and sorts incoming mail and assists callers and visitors with inquiries and refers to the appropriate source to proactively meet their needs maintains and orders office supplies to ensure items needed are in stock.
- Maintaining filing system assists with budgets and prepares check requests, gets invoice authorizations and remits payments to vendors and maintains track manager for all incoming contracts maintains department payroll (Kronos), employee time sheets and PTO accrual to ensure accurate reporting coordinates and supervises activities of interns, volunteers, and consultants ensuring timely completion of assignments.
- Managing complex situations and multiple responsibilities simultaneously and maintains the confidentiality of all pertinent information within the department and hospital maintains VP's calendar, schedules appointments, and plans meetings.
- Anticipating needs of the VP and proactively gathers information from subject matter experts and leaders to support the accomplishment of department goals supports executive office as part of the executive administrative team.
- Monitoring office supply inventory and order as necessary; ensure received supplies are correct and expensed appropriately; set-up and maintain tidiness within department/storage rooms.
- Taking, transcribe and distribute meeting minutes without review or supervision.
- Serving as the point of contact for information regarding areas of responsibility.
- Assisting with and at times lead special projects as requested by the supervisor.
- Organizing and expedite workflow through the department so as to comply with deadlines and priorities.