Jr. Bookkeeper Resume
Objective : Jr. Bookkeeper with one plus years of experience seeks to engage in a full-time position to utilize my excellent customer service skills, combined with my highly motivated work ethic, in order to increase company productivity.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Office, Outlook, Excel, 10-keyTyping, PowerPoint, QuickBooks (Pro & Online)
- Resolved the discrepancy when receiving vendors' invoices, applied the credit to the invoices, ran the check to pay vendors every week, paid insurance bill online, created invoices, created a statement, received payment, credited memo.
- Called customers for paying late and resolve the discrepancy between our company and customer purchase goods online such as Costco and Amazon.
- Made deposit, transferred funds between bank account in QBS and in Owner bank.
- Entered new employees into ADP systems, ran payroll, and reconciliation payroll, entered sales report everyday from point of sales into Quickbooks.
- Deposited amount sales into QuickBooks, transferred funds from one account to another account.
- Wrote ACH check from the operating account in QBS to transfer the check to deposit into personal account or property account in QBS.
- Reported profits and loss, balance sheet, and account receivable every week and the end of the month.
- Created invoices from selling gift cards to living social, locbox, Amazon, and Costco enter rent payment from owner property and calculated rate to pay commissions to service.
Bookkeeper/Office Manager Resume
Summary : Bookkeeper/Office Manager with 24 years of exceptional employment experience, desirable work ethic, and excellent problem-solving skills seeking an accounting, administrative assistant position. Highlights include Quickbooks, Bank reconciliations, Excel, General journal entries, Payroll processing, Accounts receivable, Filing monthly/quarterly taxes, and Accounts payable.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Data Entry, Accounting, Insurance, Oracle, Auditing, Bank Reconciliation, Payroll, Payroll, Clerical, Medical Terminology, Purchasing, Benefits Administration
- Entered financial transactions in the accounting software program on a daily basis so account balances accurately reflect income and outgo.
- Prepared reports like financial, auditing, accounting, and tax on a monthly or quarterly basis.
- Responsible for handling company finances including cash, responsible with each transaction so funds aren't misplaced or improperly allocated.
- Met with Department Supervisors and other Managers to discuss budget needs and inventory demands.
- Purchased supplies and equipment as authorized by Management.
- Monitored office supply levels and reorder as necessary tag and monitored fixed assets pay supplier invoices in a timely manner.
- Took all reasonable discounts on supplier invoices, paid any debt as it comes due for payment monitor debt levels and compliance with debt covenants.
- Issued invoices to customers, collected sales taxes from customers and remitted them to the government.
- Ensured that receivables are collected promptly, recorded cash receipts and made bank deposits.
Certified Administrator And Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Certified Administrator And Bookkeeper with more than 10 years of experience in finance management, bookkeeping, payroll, clerical functions and human resources within the nonprofit and public sectors. Experienced in Clerical work, Administration, Accounting Supervisor, Bank Teller, Customer Service Manager, Accounts Payable/Office clerk, enthusiastic, goal-oriented and customer service satisfaction guaranteed.
Skills : Quickbooks Pro And Online, Microsoft Office, Outlook, Google Apps, Desktop Publishing, Photography
- Responsible for the day to day operations of the accounting and human resources departments.
- Preparing and processing the payroll for two bicoastal offices.
- Preparing and managing temporary payroll which expanded to 7 campuses, 30 annual conferences and staff in excess of 650 annually.
- Maintaining cash management records, including bank reconciliations and daily deposits.
- Preparing timely and accurate month-end and yearly close and reconciliation of all g/l account.
- Working with external auditors, preparing necessary work papers and schedules.
- Oversaw migration to new accounting software and integration with the new CRM system.
- Managing a large number of automatic bank operations for student payments.
- Operating and maintaining the company's computer accounting system (Peach Tree).
- Entering financial information and payments to guarantee that employees and vendors were paid accurately and on time.
Full-charge Bookkeeper Resume
Objective : Experienced and goal-oriented Bookkeeper with a demonstrated track record of 4 plus years. Talented and skilled in administrative & financial management to support achievement of overall company goals and objectives. Currently seeking a stable position with a flourishing and successful company. Knowledge of GAAP, Financial Analysis, Customer Service & Relations, Word Processing & Typing, Office Equipment Operation, Filing & Data Archiving.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Quickbooks, Typing 40 Wpm, Data Entry, Customer Service, Excel
- Responsibilities included overseeing general accounting functions, including AR/AP, account reconciliation, and cash management.
- Regularly interacted with Managers and business Owner concerning financial forecasts and reports.
- Worked in collaboration with managers to ensure accuracy and integrity of financial information in support of overall business objectives.
- Performed monthly account reconciliations and monitored general ledger transactions.
- Carried out general ledger functions, including account analysis and reconciliation, journal entries, and AR/AP.
- Reviewed and maintained files on agency vehicles; preparation of required reports.
- Prepared financial statements, performed bank and account reconciliations, produced monthly financial summaries and reports, processed monthly payroll.
- Prepared sales and commission's reports in excel and created the spreadsheets myself.
- Responsible for Bank reconciliation, payroll in QuickBooks, and payroll tax preparation.
Accounting Manager/Full Charge Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Results oriented, team player with 15 years of experience in full charge bookkeeping and office management in the contractor, retail, service, and manufacturing sectors. Major experience, strengths, and skills include General Ledgers, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Payroll, AIA, Contract Billing, Retail Point of Sale, Financial Statements, IT Systems Administration, Office Management, Bank Reconciliation's, Personnel / Benefits Management, and Inventory Control.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Outlook, Accounting, Data Entry, Supervisor, Procurement, Collections, Peoplesoft, Financial Analysis, Budgeting, Reconciliation
- Maintaining client and vendor profiles and handling inquiries from both clients and vendors.
- Proceeding credit card accounts reconciliation, tracking receipts to accounts, matching the receipt to statement and coding, summarizing expense report.
- Proceeding bank reconciliations and accounts reconciliations, answering customer billing questions phone call and resolving issues.
- Researching and resolving the collections and billing disputes with tact and efficiency.
- Preparing payroll, electronic deposits, and employee pay adjustments, wire transfers and payments.
- Responsible for book closing, maintaining the general ledger, ensuring all entries meet GAAP, analyzing cost control and providing timely financial information to support corporate goals.
- Collecting, counting, and disbursing money, do basic bookkeeping, and complete banking transactions.
- Checking figures, postings, and documents for correct entry, mathematical accuracy, and proper codes.
- Processing and issuing employee paychecks and statements of earnings and deductions.
Headline : Accountant/Bookkeeper with extensive knowledge in the bookkeeping/accounting field. Proven skills in computer-based job cost accounting, financials through P&L, account reconciliations, purchasing, inventory receiving, customer billing, A/R, A/P, P/R processing from time sheets to state/federal reporting through W-2's. Strong Excel skills including forms and spreadsheet production including formulas. Ten-key by touch.
Skills : Bookkeeper, AP, AR, Payroll, P & L, Benefits Administrator, Organized, Dedicated, Time-Efficient, Hard Working, Self-motivated Quick Learner And Detail Oriented.
- Performed computer-based accounting functions through P&L including bank reconciliations, custom reports, custom form, and journal entries, received inventory in Sage50 (formerly peachtree quantum).
- Participated in annual warehouse inventory count then posted adjustments in Sage50.
- Performed A/R functions, creating an invoice from customer sales orders, mailing, faxing or emailing invoices per customer request.
- Performed collections, and processed auto pay functions through credit card or ACH.
- Performed A/P functions, payment processing in a timely manner to take advantage of vendor early payment discounts, contacted vendor with discrepancies and reconciled vendor statements.
- Actively participated in suggesting ways to cut overhead cost, and assisted in streamlining several time consuming procedures to increase employee efficiency.
- Always maintained a business relationship with the managers and eagerly helped in any way possible.
- Coordinated monthly internal accounting figures to account month end figures, correcting any and all discrepancies.
- Maintained official letters and correspondence, prepared orders for payments on employees.
Financial Manager And Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Highly motivated finance professional with superior organizational and interpersonal skills suitable for any corporate environment. Reliable bookkeeper with strong attention to detail and an outstanding work ethic. Highlights include Accounts payable / accounts receivable, Intuit, QuickBooks, Payroll, Peachtree accounting software, Quarterly Tax Reports, Microsoft Excel and Word, Invoice coding, General ledger and accounting skills.
Skills : 10 Key By Touch, Microsoft Office, Account Reconciliation, Accounting, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Customer Service, Computer, Sap, ERP, MDG
- Performing store opening duties, including counting cash drawers and inspecting all equipment for proper functioning.
- Handling cash and deposits using proper accounting procedures and documentation.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of store policies regarding payments, returns and exchanges.
- Preventing store losses using awareness, attention to detail and integrity.
- Working as a team member performing cashier duties, product assistance and cleaning.
- Resolving product issues and sharing the benefits of new technology with customers.
- Generating and distributing purchase orders in a timely manner. Processing invoices in a timely manner.
- Verifying that all items included on purchase orders are received. Monitoring purchase order aging.
- Communicating the total amounts of warrants with the treasurer.
- Maintaining files on all vendors, open purchase orders and paid invoices. Preparing various budget reports.
Bookkeeper/Financial Advisor Resume
Objective : Detail-oriented, efficient and organized Bookkeeper/Financial Advisor with extensive experience in Accounting systems. Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to make well thought out decisions. Knowledge of all Accounting functions: GL, PL, and BS -reconciliations, work papers, cost, cash control, AP, AR, and PR. Profound knowledge of accounting and cost control principles. A strong work ethic that enables me to work well under pressure and to meet critical deadlines.
Skills : Customer Service, Bookkeeping, Filing, Computer Savy, Research, Inventory Of Cash
- Performed daily general ledger balancing, processed transactions, verified information, filed and assisted in the preparation of reports.
- Offered assistance and provided information to customers and other bank personnel in a courteous and efficient manner.
- Collected and processed incoming internal and over-the-counter transactions utilizing all scanning procedures, including scanner usage, scanner maintenance, and executed end-of-day procedures.
- Performed supporting tasks for bookkeeping purposes including processing mail, posting entries, computer input and assisting others within other bank departments as needed.
- Conducted research utilizing computer programs and other resources within the bookkeeping department to conduct research necessary to resolve customer needs.
- Processed master card debit cards, including disputes, maintenance, and customer assistance.
- Demonstrated high working standards providing excellent customer service to all internal and external customers.
- Maintained and updated chart of accounts, petty cash and month-end closing.
- Improved customer service capabilities by setting up an open AR file and paid AR file for each customer.
Senior Bookkeeper Resume
Summary : Senior Bookkeeper with 9 plus years of experience seeking an employment opportunity with a leading company in which to offer my excellent customer service, problem-solving and technical skills in a collaborative team environment. Efficient self-starter and motivated. Good with details and working independently. Demonstrated expertise in data entry, telephone support. Quick learner, adapting easily to new protocols and changing environments. Experience interacting with external auditors, internal financial colleagues, as well as financial managers and senior executives. Capacities to draft, edit, and finalize detailed financial reports.
Skills : As400, Quickbooks, Excel, Word, Windows, SAP, Bookkeeping, Reconciliation, Collections, Billing
- Managed all aspects of monthly bookkeeping using QuickBooks Pro 2016 converted previous billing system to a mail merge process using QuickBooks and Excel into Word.
- Provided annual billing of 340 homeowners and followed up with collections or legal actions.
- Completed and filed both federal and state of California non-profit annual tax returns.
- Completely re-organized the current filing system to allow for periodic purging of unnecessary files.
- Prepared all records for and passed the annual audit process for 4 years.
- Pioneered improvements to inventory control by instituting weekly cycle counts and overseeing annual physical inventory.
- Managed HR, payroll, payroll tax report preparation, and tax deposits/payments.
- Scheduled appointments for tax clients during tax season and scheduled other appointments as needed.
- Kept files by month of each loan originated with the closing and funding sheets in alphabetical order by the borrower.
Summary : Bookkeeping and accounting professional adept at quickly learning new accounting procedures and methods. Expert skills in QuickBooks with over ten years of experience. Extensive knowledge in double-entry bookkeeping. Utilizing strong problem solving and organization skills to support the finance department of your company. Key strengths include excellent customer service interaction. Familiar with multiple double entry accounting software, month end procedures and other various bookkeeping tasks.
Skills : Netsuite, Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point, Quickbooks, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Journal Entries, Invoicing, Billing, Reporting
- Performed general bookkeeping duties, including posting information to accounting software, Quickbooks Online and regularly reconciling accounts.
- Distributed customer invoices and ensure that receivables are collected in a timely manner.
- Processed company payroll. Tracked, monitored and managed invoices.
- Defined bookkeeping policies and procedures. Maintained historical records by filing documents.
- Prepared financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information and trends.
- Complied with federal, state, and local legal requirements by studying requirements.
- Enforced adherence to requirements, filing reports, advising management on needed actions
- Prepared and maintained reports relating to production, cost analysis, and sales performance.
- Worked closely with the owner in order to analyze financial statements.