Secretary Specialist Resume
Headline : Secretary Specialist help the organization provide excellent service to the public so they can be highly successful. Forty years combined education and professional work experience. Demonstrated accuracy, attention to detail, and ability to work well in team environment.
Skills : Customer Service, Records Management, Inventory Management, Data Entry.
- Handled multifaceted clerical tasks (e.g., data entry, filing, records management, and billing).
- Stayed productive under stressful and tight timeframes.
- Established strong relationships to gain support and effectively achieve results.
- Participated in a Research Study as a Recording Secretary put together by the University.
- Addressed barriers to serving individuals with disabilities at One-Stop Service Centers in Florida.
- Balanced multiple and competing priorities and tasks.
- Maintained goal-directed behavior and performance under stressful conditions.
Sr. Secretary Specialist Resume
Objective : To obtain employment in the business administration or healthcare field to further knowledge in a business or healthcare environment while also contributing what have already learned.
Skills : Retail, Fax, Copy Machine, Printers, Filing, Teamwork, Spreadsheets.
- Operated office equipment such as fax machines, copiers, and phone systems.
- Answered telephones give information to callers, take messages or transfer calls.
- Greeted visitors and callers, handle their inquiries, and direct them to the appropriate persons.
- Set up and maintained paper and electronic filing systems for records and correspondence.
- Located and attached appropriate files to incoming correspondence requiring replies.
- Distributed incoming mail and other material and answer routine letters.
- Completed forms in accordance with company procedures.
- Made copies of correspondence and other printed material.
- Reviewed work is done by others to check for correct spelling and grammar.
AS In Health Science
Jr. Secretary Specialist Resume
Summary : Seeking to secure a Secretary Specialist position with a renowned organization that will bring about a lasting relationship in the field of Business Administration.
Skills : Type Approximately 65 CWPM.
- Assisted administration/supervisors with the hiring of potential applicants.
- Ensured employees' personnel files are organized and up-to-date with current documents.
- Assisted with typing employees quarterly and annual performance evaluation reports and review documents to ensure evaluation ratings are accurate before being forwarded to HR Headquarters.
- Inputted case notes entry for new and existing intake cases and assigns cases to the suitable Probation Officer.
- Served as the designated person for requesting juveniles closed file(s) from International Data Depository Storage when applicable.
- Completed transmittal and receipt for record retention storage.
- Monitored daily probation court logs issued by the court unit staff and inform Juvenile Probation Officers when probationers do not report to make contact within the appropriate time frame.
Bachelor Of Science
Secretary Specialist III Resume
Headline : To obtain an Secretary Specialist position within a legal environment that will allow to utilize relevant skills, knowledge and abilities.
Skills : Typing, Data Entry.
- Oversaw all shipment loads in and out of the location, was responsible for documenting all shipments as well by weight, date and times.
- Calculated weights of loads for documentation.
- Ensured all restricted regulated material being recycled was authorized by a legitimate owner giving permission for dispense.
- Checked the system for derelict vehicles when the title was not presented.
- Taken weights of metals and determining the type of metal to accurately determine pay per pound.
- Directed continuous incoming calls efficiently using switchboard phones daily.
- Examined and assessed grievances to manatee county, and forwarded complaints to appropriate departments for investigation.
Secretary Specialist II Resume
Objective : An organized and self-motivated person who is dependable and diligent. An inspired individual wanting to be a part of a great business family.
Skills : Medical Manager, CSE Database, DCF Database, Docuware, 70 WPM.
- Worked with clients who are mentally or physically disabled that are trying to get back into the working field.
- Answered multiple phone lines.
- Greeted customers.
- Sent faxes and obtain confirmation.
- Processed Authorizations for payment to vendors.
- Updated information regarding Vendors.
- Worked monthly recurring customer lists for authorizations.
- Made appointments for clients.
Secretary Specialist I Resume
Objective : Highly experienced Secretary Specialist with advanced computer skills in Microsoft Office. Detail oriented and have great organizational skills. Possess strong interpersonal skills with excellent written and verbal communication.
Skills : Typing 35-40wpm, Medsoft, Windows Xp, Vista, Internet.
- Assists with all aspects of the formal grievance process.
- Assigns grievance numbers and classifies.
- Types response, obtains signatures and distributes within time limit.
- Maintains log of all formal grievances.
- Provides advanced secretarial services in preparation of official correspondence and departmental documentation.
- Takes and transcribes minutes of various meetings.
- Types and proof reads daily correspondence.
- Maintains appropriate files and records.
Associate Secretary Specialist Resume
Summary : To obtain a Secretary Specialist position where experience and education can not only be an asset to employer, but also enhance professional growth.
Skills : Typing 65 WPM, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Outlook.
- Greeted customers and visitors, and directing them to the proper staff.
- Reconciled State Purchasing Card (P-card) charges in FLAIR.
- Provided phone coverage for incoming calls on a multi-line phone system for 40 employees.
- Prepared and processed travel forms including authorizations, reimbursements vouchers, reserving vehicles and entering charges in various internal and external systems for tracking and payment purposes.
- Processed payments in accordance with rules and regulations.
- Maintained files, personnel documents and handling public records requests.
- Maintained administrative functions such as copying, faxing and organizing important documents for department head.
B.S. In Environmental
Secretary Specialist/Executive Resume
Objective : Dedicated and focused, excels at prioritizing, completing multiple tasks simultaneously and following through to achieve project goals.
Skills : Database Management, Administrative, Data Entry.
- Scheduled medical appointments for inmates.
- Ensured that they were scheduled to be transported for appointments.
- Scheduled eye appointments for inmates.
- Kept doctor apprised when inmates were due for follow up appointments.
- Prepared minutes for monthly staff meetings.
- Pulled medical records for review by the doctor and medical administrator when requests were made by inmates.
- Kept administrator and doctor apprised of inmate requests and when specialty appointments were scheduled.
Secretary Specialist/Consultant Resume
Headline : To find a Secretary Specialist position that will enhance Customer Relation, Computer, Supervisor, Human Resources Data Entry Operator and Security Officer Skills.
Skills : Administrative, Secretary, Data Specialist.
- Served as a receptionist for Pest Control Licensing Section of the Bureau of Licensing and Enforcement by directing telephone calls to employees.
- Assisted incoming visitors as needed and direct to appropriate staff.
- Performed these duties according to established policies and procedures.
- Handled all incoming mail for the Pest Control Licensing Section.
- Updated, transmitted, retrieved, and changed information to records in applicable data bases.
- Performed these activities in accordance with established policies and procedures and with designated databases.
- Performed other duties as assigned by supervisor.
Bachelor Of Science
Secretary Specialist Resume
Objective : Seeking a Secretary Specialist position with a progressive organization offering advancement opportunities and new challenges. possess through past employment.
Skills : Knowledge In Computer Programs, Enjoy Working In Custoner Service.
- Audited and distributed all payroll warrants for a major institution.
- Inputted timesheet data for All employees (350) each pay period.
- Issued all checks for Employee Club and Inmate Welfare Trust Funds.
- Maintained and reconciled current checkbooks for Employee Club and Inmate.
- Operated switchboard for a major institution.
- Assisted employees with Workers Compensation Reports of Injury.
- Communicated benefits and assisted all employees with any needs or concerns they may have.
Master Of Science