Production Operator Resume
Objective : A responsible and hardworking Industrial Manufacturing Production Operator with diverse experience in a manufacturing and food service environment. Able to successfully collaborate with a team and produce quality work that will meet and exceed expectations.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Chemical Operator/Loader, Great Communication, Metal Stamping, Machine Operating, Inventory Stock, And Shipping & Receiving.
- Maintained day to day safety practices required by 14-C in the consistent maintenance of components used for the production of oil and gas.
- Often checked the helicopter fuel level and sumped the fuel tank every morning as required.
- Made daily rounds every morning by checking and documenting the wells' tubing and flowline pressures every few hours while ensuring pollution prevention.
- Also checked and documented the vessels' pressures and levels to ensure prevention of any abnormal conditions.
- Performed chemical inventory check every week along with a weekly checklist to ensure hazard, pollution, and bypass prevention.
- Worked on outline platforms with fellow operators with pressure and level testing, pollution checks, fire equipment inspections, and coast guard inspections.
- Assisted measurement technicians on the outline platforms with calibrations on gas meters.
- Assisted operators in troubleshooting chemical pump injection issues going into flowlines or any additional production vessels.
- Assisted operators and valve technicians in changing out rupture discs and maintenance of dump valves on production vessels.
Production Operator I Resume
Summary : An adaptable and dependable Production Operator I with multifaceted expertise in quality control, product testing, safety, and machine operations. Capable of working in a fast-paced manufacturing environment. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others. Takes on additional responsibilities as needed. As a results-driven contributor with an eye for detail proves integral in securing the success of an organization. Seeking a career position of increasing responsibility that will utilize my talents, skills, and working experience in all areas.
Skills : Manufacturing, Heavy Equipment, Customer Service, Great Communication, Metal Stamping, Machine Operating, Inventory Stock, And Shipping & Receiving.
- Responsible for facility activities including, but not limited to safety, environmental and regulatory compliance, and testing.
- Performed repairs and maintenance of facilities, wells, production equipment, and safety equipment.
- Duties included the continuous operation of offshore oil and gas production platforms.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate production reports, testing of safety and environmental equipment, and documentation of such.
- Possessed basic machinery/system technical troubleshooting skills and knowledge of computerized maintenance management systems.
- Understood planning and scheduling techniques associated with asset care management.
- Maintained production standards and targets as well as identified areas for process improvement.
- Documented production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records of equipment and batches.
High School Diploma
Production Operator/Trainer Resume
Objective : Production Operator/Trainer trained extensively in the LEAN principles in manufacturing. Experienced as Manufacturing Team Leader, brings a combination of strong leadership skills and the ability to motivate team workers. Possesses a strong understanding of workplace safety regulations and ensures staff always follows standards.Experienced in various warehousing and production environments, highly adaptable and a quick learner.
Skills : Heavy Equipment Operations, Forklift, Machine Operator, SPC Charts, Blueprints, Schematics
- Used machines to cut different varieties of metal, including cold rolled steel and galvanized steel.
- De-coiled large rolls of metal and run them through machine (de-coiler) to cut them.
- Maintained a safe and clean work environment by following current good manufacturing practices, and standard operating procedures, complying with legal regulations, monitoring the environment.
- Prepared equipment by performing sterile cleaning-in-place, conducting operator inspections, performing preventive maintenance checks produces requirements by operating and monitoring equipment, adjusting equipment controls.
- Prepared for production by reviewing production schedules, clarifying specifications, calculating requirements, assembling and weighing materials and supplies.
- Provided relief support for 24/7 shift production during vacations and days off.
- Opened valves or start pumps, agitators, reactors, blowers, or automatic feed of materials.
- Recorded operational data such as temperatures, pressures, ingredients used, processing times, or test results.
High School Diploma
Production Operator II Resume
Objective : Experienced Production Operator with heavy background in a medical manufacturing company. Performed set-up and operated automatic machine used in the production of the medical device. Personal strength includes being a reliable, responsible and dependable. Seeking a position in a challenging and diverse company where I can demonstrate the capacity to adapt and interact with a diverse business environment, ability to prioritize, multi-task and troubleshoot different situations.
Skills : Warehouse, Customer Service, Retail, Assembly, Assembly Line, Production, Manufacturing,
- Operated and adjusted plant systems via control boards in the main control room.
- Responsible for the inspection and control of equipment used in the production/processing of natural gas, including but not limited to examining and recording gauge readings, adjusting temperatures, pressures, vacuum level, flow rate, or transfer of product according to test results and knowledge of process and equipment, observing pressures, temperatures, levels, and flow gauges to ensure standard operations.
- Started and stopped various equipment as required for natural gas processing.
- Entered Readings on report sheets and complete associated reports and logbook entries.
- Operated, maintained, assembled & disassembled, cleaned and set-up applicable production equipment.
- Executed batch records and production of material promptly and with the highest quality standards.
- Maintained documentation and functional work areas to GMP standards.
- Maintained accurate records and production logs, as well as completed batch records as required.
Production Operator (Maintenance Tech) Resume
Headline : Responsible, dedicated, and capable Production Operator who is highly adaptable to various working environments. Experienced in customer service, manufacturing, setting up production lines, and packaging medications. Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to work well with others as well as independently. Knowledgeable in the functions of machinery, with unique training on cleaning equipment. To seek a career with an organization that offers career advancement and appreciates a strong work ethic.
Skills : Forklift Operator, Chemical Operator/Loader, Reach Truck, Order Picker, Welding, Two, And Four Stroke Mechanical Certifications
- Utilized a plotter to create a computer cutout of tint film and cut tint film by hand when necessary.
- Used a film cutter to cut tint rolls to specific sizes to meet customer requirements.
- Packed orders to ensure they reach our customers in excellent condition.
- Compiled and submitted regular reports of damages, old inventory, overages, and shortages of inventory.
- Assisted in the counting of physical inventory. Pulled components from designated and/or assigned locations.
- Adhered to a high degree of safety standards, company policies, and OSHA guidelines.
- Maintained a safe and clean work environment by keeping work stations neat and clean
- Lifted raw materials, finished products, and packed items, manually or using hoists.
- Observed equipment operations so that malfunctions can be detected, and notify operators of any malfunctions.
Production Operator & Mixer Resume
Headline : Production Operator & Mixer with 6 years of experience in shipping and warehouse work. Certified forklift/pallet jack operator. Have experience in picking and receiving orders, loading and unloading trucks. To obtain a long-term career opportunity in a challenging and dynamic environment that will allow me to utilize my ten years of knowledge, skills, and experience in a field of Manufacturing and Production.
Skills : Front End Loader, Dump Truck, Tractor Trailer, Construction, Electrical, Plumbing, Excavation, Troubleshoot And Repair Heavy Equipment, Troubleshoot And Repair Small Engine Equipment
- Started the engine and moved levers to control cleaning, coating, and wrapping operation.
- Removed rust and foreign substances from meters and valves, using sandblasting equipment.
- Poured corrosion resistant material over pipe or applied material with a brush or spray gun.
- Wrapped the pipe with strips of paper or fabric to prevent corrosion and leakage.
- Selected, assembled, and installed scraping, brushing, coating, and wrapping apparatus.
- Dismantled and restored fences, gates, water lines, and other obstructions that inhibit pipeline work.
- Cut or cleared brush, trees, weeds, and trash from pipeline right-of-ways, using axes and hoes.
- Signaled tractor operator to lift and move assembled apparatus into position at end of the pipe.
- Loaded and unloaded trucks and moves and positions materials and equipment for other workers.
Production Operator I Resume
Summary : Production Operator with over 10 plus years of experience reviewing work orders and running several different machines simultaneously in a 5S environment. To obtain and secure a position that will enable me to use my organizational skills, my ability to work well with others and quick learning skills as well as to have the opportunity to learn and improve my skills for the better.
Skills : Fork Lift Driver, Skidsteer, Bulldozer, Tractor, Hand Tools And Power Tools To Include Hydraulic, Pneumatic And Electric, Backhoe, Front End Loader
- Manufacturing resin and formaldehyde and/or related surfaces according to established procedures and HSE regulations.
- Unloading and loading raw materials and finished products following established procedures (tanker trailers, railcars, box trucks, and bulk trucks).
- Operating a forklift to load/unload raw materials (drums, totes, bags).
- Collaborating with management to meet the production and shipping schedule.
- Ensuring required shipping documents are completed and procedures are followed to be in compliance with all regulations and corporate requirements.
- Participating in the Joint Health and Safety Committee to facilitate safety improvements.
- Following all site rules and procedures as they apply to quality, health, safety, and the environment.
- Visually monitoring processes within the area of accountability and immediately informs the Lead Operator of any deviations or abnormalities.
Bachelor Of Technology
Production Operator Resume
Summary : Production Operator/Maintenance Tech. with 2+ years of experience in large and small manufacturing companies. Strengths in quickly learning and adapting to new processes, technology, and assembly projects. To succeed in an environment of growth and excellence and earn a job which provides me job satisfaction and self-development and helps me achieve personal as well as organizational goals.
Skills : Fork Lift Operator, Preventative Maintenance, Mill Maintenance, Power Tools, Warehouse, Customer Service, Retail, Assembly
- Performed laboratory studies of steps in the manufacture of new product and test proposed process in small scale operation such as a pilot plant.
- Adjusted controls to regulate temperature, pressure, feed, and flow of liquids and gases, and times of prescribed reaction, according to the knowledge of equipment and processes.
- Controlled and operated equipment in which chemical changes or reactions take place during the processing of industrial or consumer products.
- Draw samples of products, and conduct quality control test in order to monitor processing, and to ensure that standard is met.
- Monitored recording instruments, flow meters, panel lights, and other indicators, and listen for warning signals, in order to verify the conformity of process conditions.
- Stocked and sorted the product for packaging or filling machine operation, and replenish packaging supplies, such as wrapping paper, plastic sheet, boxes, cartons, glue, ink, or labels.
- Started agitators, shakers, conveyors, pumps, or centrifuge machines, then turn valves or move controls to admit, drain, separate, filter, clarify, mix, or transfer materials.
- Maintained logs of instrument reading, test results, and shift production, and send production information to computer databases.
- Stopped mixing or blending machines when specified product qualities are obtained, and open valves and start pumps to transfer mixtures.
Warehouse Production Operator Resume
Objective : A consistent and reliable Warehouse Production Operator with expertise in pharmaceutical operations. Expertise includes working in a fast-paced environment, production, line setup, safety, and machine operations. A people-oriented team player who learns quickly and gets along with others. A key contributor who strives to exceed goals and produces a quality product. Seeking a position with a well-established organization that will allow me to utilize my acquired skills and work experience to help contribute to the overall success of the Company.
Skills : Machine Operator, General Labor, Customer Service, Team Leadership, Forklift Operator, Chemical Operator/Loader
- Prepared, processed, inspected, and packaged commodities and/or finished product.
- Monitored and responded to basic functioning needs of area equipment, i. e. line speed, feeding product, line clearances, and loaded or unloaded materials.
- Adhered to all SOPs, CGMPs, plant quality, safety, and documentation systems requirements.
- Performed various functions of a highly repetitive nature and maintained concentration on the task.
- Maintained accurate records and production logs as well as complete batch records as required.
- Processed, inspected, and/or packaged commodities through various processing stages.
- Operated minor assembly-type machines in or out of the cleanroom-type environment.
- Visually inspected assemblies/mix freeze for proper fit of components, operated test jigs, and/or recorded readings of results.
- Labelled tubes, or containers, applied labels to boxes, cans, pails, etc. Operated label application equipment, as required.
Senior Production Operator Resume
Summary : Excellent Senior Production Operator with 11 years of experience operating state-of-the-art welding machines and other types of machinery. Highly skilled Machinist with an exceptional ability to produce and repair mechanical equipment with precision and strong attention to detail. Enthusiastic production operator who successfully applies vast knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures. Superb sense of direction and clean driving record. Safety-conscious and proactive in inspecting and maintaining vehicles.
Skills : Machine Operator, General Labor, Customer Service, Team Leadership, Excellent Communication, CPR, FIRST AID, Quick Learner, Production
- Assembled goods on a production line and adjusted machine components to regulate speeds, amounts and flow of product to maximize the quality of products produced and the efficiency of the department.
- Administered machine operations and production of parts to safely meet production requirements.
- Participated in integrated cross-functional continuous improvement meetings.
- Maintained a working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties were performed in a safe manner.
- Prepared work to be accomplished by studying assembly instructions, blueprint specifications and part lists.
- Kept equipment operational by completing preventive maintenance requirements; following manufacturer's instruction, troubleshooting malfunctions and calling for repairs.
- Studied product specifications and worked instructions while concurrently collecting and recording accurate data regarding defects.
- Maintained working knowledge of safety policies and regulations to ensure duties are performed in a safe manner.