Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : Mission-driven retired Air Force Intelligence Analyst with 21 years of experience and expertise in conducting all-source intelligence analysis to directly support military personnel and government employees seeking position utilizing my professional, technical and leadership skills. Proven record of applying advanced intelligence analytic skills to identify, assess, interpret, and report potential threats.
Skills : Excel, Outlook, Power point, Word.
- Researched, analyzed, and interpreted all-source intelligence information, regional and political analysis, for classified area of responsibility in order to produce detailed written analytical products.
- Coordinated daily with customers via telephone and email to glean customer needs and collaborate intelligence gathering efforts.
- Updated extensive intelligence databases, systems, and mechanisms for sharing relevant intelligence information to support ongoing and planned operations.
- Authored detailed intelligence reports regarding time-sensitive high-interest events for cabinet-level executive customers directly contributing to executive decisions affecting United States foreign policy.
- Disseminated warning and threat analysis and briefed executive and senior management on actionable intelligence contingencies on a daily basis.
- Mentored junior military personnel of all services with career and military decisions.
- Provided guidance to civilian management on contracting and military regulations.
Bachelor's In Psychology
Operations Intelligence Analyst Resume
Headline : Data Analysist and Military Veteran with a Top Secret/Sensitive Compartmented Information Security Clearance with 6+ years of proven experience in the United States Army and 10+ years working with IT. Accomplished measurable results while leading teams of 3-5 in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in data analysis, collection, interpretation of information, and security management derived from conducting multiple military operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Server, Linux, Unix Administration,.
- Daily tasks included researching and analyzing information with a focus on provincial and national level foreign politics.
- Researched, evaluated, analyzed, fused, and interpreted multiple and varying intelligence reports to create original analytical assessments directly supporting key leader engagements and partnerships.
- Conducted extensive research resulting in 17 produced analytical assessments in local investors establishing relationships with the federal government.
- Utilized developing software to fuse information into actionable intelligence and disseminate assessments on various political parties, while updating finished intelligence databases.
- During frequent video teleconferences with analysts from other service components and national-level intelligence agencies, spoke on behalf of the organization to provide highly developed analytical assessments.
- Frequently called upon to prepare and present intelligence assessments and briefings to customers and viewed as the subject matter expert.
- Advised key leadership of intelligence issues and challenges to operations.
- Constantly acted as Team Leader when delegating tasks to accomplish requests.
Associate In Arts
Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : Seeking a full or part time time position that best utilizes the skillset that was developed during my 28 year career in the defense industry. Career Work History A combined 28 year career that included Federal Service within the Department of Defense as an employee of the United States Navy, and as a defense contractor. Security Clearance History.
Skills : Russian.
- Create comprehensive targeting packages drawing on intelligence reporting from the FBI, other government agencies (OGAs), and foreign governments.
- Lead special initiative to expedite clearance of a two-month backlog of more than 100 taskings.
- Compile technical targeting packages on specialized targets including foreign intelligence officers to terrorist financers.
- Ensure eligibility and compliance for a 60-person team based on FISA 702 requirements.
- Provide customized emergency or ad hoc intelligence reporting to FBI Special Agents (SAs), Intelligence Analysts (IAs), and Staff Operations Specialists (SOSs).
- Consult with senior program administrators and team leads to provide guidance on intelligence issues.
- Designated as a senior researcher for taskings deemed especially difficult.
- Assist the USIC in acquiring foreign intelligence information pertaining to counterterrorism, counterintelligence, cyber, and counter-proliferation investigations.
B.A. In Political Science
Criminal Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : To secure a position that allows me to utilize my research, writing, editing, and communication skills while enhancing my career.
Skills : intelligence, critical thinking, leadership, research, analysis.
- Reviewed raw intelligence and developed appropriate written products.
- Coordinated written products with management and the operational squads.
- Prepared briefings on identified threats in the domain for Executive Management.
- Managed time effectively to complete multiple projects.
- Coordinated with other analysts on threat reporting and pending written products.
- Conducted research of threats and provide analysis that enhanced operations.
- Completed advanced training in threat analysis for different issues.
- Maintained relationships with various intelligence and operational components.
Master Of Arts In Journalism
Intelligence Analyst II Resume
Objective : Highly motivated recent college graduate in Computer Science and Information Systems with a strong background of interpersonal and leadership experience looking to start a long term professional career.
Skills : PHP, WAMP, HTML, MS Office, C++, Java.
- Converted raw data into usable information and distributed the information in presentations to the command and staff.
- Managed and delegated tasks to 3-5 personal for the security staff section of the command.
- Planned flight paths for intelligence collecting assets and targeting active threats to U.S.
- Mediated expectation gaps between Afghanistan police and U.S Forces.
- information from all sources and in the preparation of strength estimates of enemy units.
- Assembles and proofreads intelligence reports and assists in consolidating them into military intelligence.
- Prepares Intelligence Preparation of the Battlefield (IPB) products.
Senior Intelligence Analyst Resume
Objective : Over 9+ years of proven experience. Accomplished measurable results while leading Intelligence teams of 2 - 7 in a dynamic, fast - paced environment. Possess a comprehensive background in digital imagery to include collection, processing, exploitation, and dissemination derived from conducting domestic and global operations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Human Resources, Databases, Mathematics, Research.
- Validate known intelligence with data from other sources.
- Gather, analyze, correlate, or evaluate information from a variety of resources, such as law enforcement databases.
- Prepare comprehensive written reports, presentations, maps, or charts based on research, collection, and analysis of intelligence data.
- Study activities relating to narcotics, money laundering, gangs, auto theft rings, terrorism, or other national security threats.
- Collaborate with representatives from other government and intelligence organizations to share information or coordinate intelligence activities.
- Evaluate records of communications, such as telephone calls, to plot activity and determine the size and location of criminal groups and members.
- Gather intelligence information by field observation, confidential information sources, or public records.
- Link or chart suspects to criminal organizations or events to determine activities and interrelationships.
Contract Business Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Highly qualified Intelligence Analyst with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and I would excel in the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Management, Training & Development, Testing, Microsoft word, Microsoft powerpoint.
- Deployed Intelligence Support to tactical special operations at a deployed location.
- Served as Intelligence Analyst and assistant to the lead senior intelligence (J2) for a deployed Counter-Terrorism Joint Special Operations Task Force.
- Conducted all-source intelligence analysis in support of tactical and operational counter terrorism efforts.
- Conducted research in support of human intelligence (HUMINT) source reporting and source validation.
- Compiled and drafted Source Directed Requirements for local and external HUMINT sources.
- Coordinated daily air Intelligence, Surveillance, and Reconnaissance (ISR) support for target development and operational execution and monitoring.
- Drafted Daily ISR Collection Plan and directed ISR assets during collection operations and mission execution.
- Conducted signals intelligence (SIGINT) analysis and research via national databases.
Bachelor Of Science
Intelligence Analyst III Resume
Headline : Current Secret Clearance. Eligible for Top Secret Clearance. Experienced intelligence analyst with more than six years of military experience. Analytical thinker exceeding in trend and pattern analysis. Coordinated and organized file management and improved security at military installations.
Skills : Intelligence Analyst, Imagery Analyst, C/C++.
- Experience in data entry to query and enter information for supply, acquisition and inventory purposes, pull and equipment for shipment, package equipment for shipment and prepare the necessary paperwork, staging and shipping equipment for repair Experience in operating material and handling equipment.
- Assembled and proofread intelligence reports and assisted in consolidating them into military intelligence providing analysis of intelligence reports.
- Accumulated, integrated, analyzed, and disseminated intelligence information collected from tactical, strategic, and technical sources to improve security organization.
- Planned, resourced, and conducted physical security inspections of military arms rooms, supply rooms, motor pools and key control to provide accurate picture of security resources.
- Recorded, maintained and initiated work order documentation for acquisition of component items from vendors.
- Accountable for over 15 million dollars' worth of military equipment without any loss to organization.
- Experience in inventory and requisition supplies and maintaining stock of supplies and equipment Taught and developed Informational Security Presentations in Power Point and presented to audiences of over 1000 employees annually.
Diploma in Medical
Intelligence Analyst Lead Resume
Summary : To realize ideas and bring them to life Able to handle onthefly changes and experienced working on all common time shifts Handles constructive criticism well and willing to incorporate feedback to achieve desired goals for internal and external customers Maintains a professional, positive attitude, detailoriented, and enjoys challenges Industry Standard Software Qualifications: Autodesk Maya (3 Years) Adobe Flash (3 years) Adobe Photoshop (5 years) Magix Music Maker (3 years) Adobe After Effects (1 year) MS Word and Powerpoint (5 years) Army Experience and Skills: Created Powerpoints daily, depicting key points for current events occurring within the past 24 72 hours.
Skills : Electonics Engineering.
- Held full accountability for maintaining specialized classified electronic equipment and conducting routine maintenance on Spectrum Analyzers, Oscilloscopes, Classified routers and GPS type devices while keeping all devices in 100% working condition.
- Installed updated software and maintained company satellite communication vehicles.
- Achieved zero losses while in charge of $8M worth of company equipment for maintenance of satellite communications network vehicles.
- Managed, coached, and trained employees on electronic maintenance and troubleshooting for various classified electronic devices and computer server related equipment.
- Provided direct supervision to 12 employees and reduced turnover rates by 30% while increasing employee promotion rates by 20%.
- Successfully streamlined operations by conceptualizing, planning, designing, and developing routine maintenance plans.
- Boosted productivity, slashed operational costs, and created a more efficient work environment by training 100+ employees how to properly operate and use US Army Distributed Common Ground System.
- Increased productivity by 50% and contributed to 70% reduction in friendly casualty rates by developing and implementing Intelligence Collections Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
Intelligence Analyst I Resume
Objective : Experienced intelligence analyst offering three years of experience in the United States Army possessing a Master's Degree, computer literacy, and strong communication and analytical skills. Customer-oriented problem solver with an ability to adapt to new situations. Willing to relocate at my own cost upon selection for the job.
Skills : Data Entry / Processing, Presentation Skills, Document Management, Microsoft Office / Excel, Personnel Management, Administrative Support, Security Procedures, Office Management, Reception Experiance, Communication Skills, People Skills.
- Managed personnel security for over 500 employees, ensuring they maintained passports, visas, and security clearances to confirm the accomplishment of their missions.
- Maintained 100% accountability and serviceability of approximately  worth of assigned intelligence equipment in an austere environment.
- Managed over 60 intelligence requests for information providing an accurate account to command teams to make informed decisions.
- Directed reporting requirements for 25 key leader consultations increasing the situational awareness of the unit's area of focus.
- Managed a remedial physical fitness program for a 10-man section ensuring 100% compliance.
- Mentored and maintained accountability of three soldiers within the intelligence detachment, providing counsel for personal and professional development.
- Award/Recognition: Received the Meritorious Service Medal for exemplary performance in a high stress environment.
Cyber Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Seeking an opportunity as a Bookkeeper in Colorado Springs. Training & Business - Accounting Expected Graduation.
- Train and evaluate staff, providing appropriate feedback regarding performance.
- Enforce, track and insure compliance with all organization policies and procedures.
- Conduct research, evaluations and integrate all-source data into assessments.
- Maintain and operate a $5M classified equipment with proper safeguarding.
- All-source analyst skills utilized to determine reasons and connection.
- Enter, transcribe, record and maintain classified and unclassified information.
- Create, supervise and validate standards operating procedures for physical security.
- Brief management and peers daily on possible and probable changes.
Intelligence Analyst Resume
Summary : Hardworking and dedicated individual. Will stop at nothing to complete the task at hand. Good communication skills and the ability to work with all kinds of people. Enjoys assisting people in finding what they need.
Skills : Fluent In Spanish Hazardous Waste Operations And Emergency Response Certified Possess A Secret Security Clearance Technically Proficient In MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, And Outlook; Type Approximately 55 Wpm; Expertise In Multi-line Telephone Systems, Scanners, Faxes, And Copiers.
- Retrieved information that is secured on information systems and produced reports and studies based on collected information.
- Developed immediate and long-term responses to intelligence, as well as, identified and cultivated intelligence assets.
- Prioritized intelligence reports according to their accuracy, potential injury, and credibility.
- Assisted operational personnel achieve objectives in investigations and national security strategies.
- Developed intelligence officer training and development programs that mesh with agency objectives.
- Provided accurate assessments of missions, plans, and personnel to agents.
- Analyzed bureau operations in order to identify administrative inefficiencies and produced recommendations that correct liabilities.
BS In Natural Sciences