Property Adjuster Resume
Objective : With over 10 years in claim adjusting, claim operations and providing first class customer service, want to offer services to help your corporation in growing your business.
Skills : MS Office, AS400, OBDII, Xactimate, MS/B IntegraClaim.
- Examines claims forms, policies and endorsements, client instructions and other records to determine coverages.
- Investigates claims by interviewing claimants and witnesses, obtaining official reports, by inspecting physical damage, and by comparing claim information with evidence.
- Sets loss reserve.
- Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information required by client, local, state and federal government and by Crawford.
- Settles claims by determining insurance carrier's liability, client's instructions and authority levels required by obtaining demands and making offers to claimants, issuing settlement checks, making filings with regulatory agencies, disposing of salvage, pursuing subrogation when appropriate.
- Controls claims costs.
- Maintains company reputation and integrity of insurance products by complying with federal and state regulations and service standards.
- Recommends litigation when appropriate.
- Maintains expected case load.
Sr. Property Adjuster Resume
Summary : To obtain a Property Adjuster position with an organization utilizing education and experience in a customer based business.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Created auto and property loss reports, stated and and/or verified coverage as appropriate.
- Explained the claims process and responded to callers concerns by telephone and/or email by performing clerical duties.
- Adjusted and concluded low complexity first party property physical damage claims.
- Performed job duties with consulting management minimally.
- Performed varies automation duties to improve customer service.
- Entered and retrieved information on customers to provide superior customer service.
- Prepared oral and written reports/presentations that will support conclusions and recommendation for the organization.
- Analyzed data to ensure information meets reporting requirements and is consistent with policies and procedures.
- Responded to a broad range of questions, resolving problems and/or making recommendations on administrative matters.
Jr. Property Adjuster Resume
Objective : Versatile, confident and ambitious with years of adjusting experience in residential property damage. Self-starter seeking an engaging and challenging opportunity in the insurance industry. Excel where there is challenge, new information to acquire and a goal of success.
Skills : Management, Customer Service, Team Building, Business Analysis, Data Entry, Employee Relations, Fast Learner.
- Investigates claims to confirm validity, verify the extent of damage by analyzing first reports and determine nature of loss and coverage provided.
- Manages more than 100 open files throughout New Jersey and Philadelphia.
- Monitors claims activity, meet with insured promptly to prepare scope of damage, maintains an active diary with daily updates and prepare reports for management.
- Collaborates efficiently and professionally with various individuals throughout the processing of a claim including: clients, insurance adjusters, engineers and contractors.
- Processes dwelling estimates and valuations in Xactimate 28 Software.
- Creates and presents training materials to educate new sales representatives.
- Responsible for insurance policies, investigative techniques and legal requirements related to the adjusting industry.
Property Adjuster I Resume
Objective : Plays a vital role in providing an outstanding customer experience by using your investigative and negotiation skills to resolve a variety of homeowner claims in a fast paced, detail-oriented, team environment.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Investigates and handles to conclusion moderate first and third party homeowners and renters claims as well as property damage exposures on auto losses involving coverage and liability determination.
- Understands concepts of coverage, policy interpretation, exposure recognition and liability determination to analyze and move claims towards resolution using best practices.
- Negotiates minor injury claims by using tools available such as full and final settlements or open-ended releases.
- Contacts insured, claimants including guests and resolves pertinent issues related to Guest Medical and Family Liability exposures.
- Obtains information and investigates the facts of loss to make a coverage and (when applicable) liability determination.
- Assigns outside resources as needed such as contractors or independent adjusters as needed and handles all customer questions to conclusion.
- Uses expert systems to assist in evaluation of medical bills.
- Documents files to include all key activities, contacts made, statements taken, including a full outline covering all aspects of the claim and requirements for resolution and process claims with Esurance claims systems.
- Identifies referrals, completes proper summaries and forwards files to subrogation for collection in a timely manner Makes referrals to SIU as needed.
Property Adjuster II Resume
Headline : To obtain a position where innovative thinking, organization, and leadership skills will further elevate company standards, increase profitable business growth, and guarantee career success. Numerous skill and comprehensive knowledge readily support a variety of professional undertakings.
Skills : Conflict Resolution, Communications, Microsoft Office, Office Management.
- Investigates and processes insurance claims filed by policyholders.
- Handles multiply property claims involving damage to buildings and structures.
- Inspects and evaluates property damage to determine extent of damages.
- Verifies that coverage applies through an insurance policy.
- Consults with accountants, architects, construction workers, engineers, lawyers, to get expert evaluation.
- Examines and investigates photographs and recorded statements provided by insured.
- Negotiates with insured and/or claimants to settle claims.
- Uses industry-standard estimating system to determine the replacement cost of damages to property.
Property Adjuster III Resume
Summary : To apply talents and skills for prospective employer performing with a high degree of competency and continue to develop a mastery of skills and insurance knowledge required of an experienced property adjuster.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Investigates and determines coverage onsite of loss and adjusts all elements of Property Loss claims of moderate-high severity.
- Handles moderate- severe complexity claims assigned under little supervision.
- Investigates and evaluates onsite to resolve complex coverage and damage issues to include preparing complete estimates of repair for the covered damages.
- Explains coverage of loss, assists policyholders with itemization of damages, emergency repairs and additional living arrangements.
- Works with and may coordinate a number of vendor services such as contractors, emergency repair, cleaning services and various replacement services.
- Identifies suspicious losses.
- Recommends referral to SIU where appropriate and may assist the SIU in their investigation and settling of the claim.
Asst. Property Adjuster Resume
Objective : To obtain a work as an independent property adjuster with a leading insurance firm with the ability to continue learning and advance career.
Skills : Microsoft, ISO Claims.
- Investigates property losses in excess of $75,000.00 to determine coverage and liability for residential, commercial, and farm property losses.
- Estimates property and content damages using Xactimate Estimating Software.
- Negotiates settlements with insured's, claimants, contractors, public adjusters, and attorneys for property damage, content damage and Additional Living Expense.
- Completes file documentation for all losses.
- Negotiates and processes payments for claim settlements.
- Trains staff adjuster on time management, on site estimating, and Xactimate software.
- Demonstrates understanding of building construction principles.
Associate Property Adjuster Resume
Headline : Travel to the loss site to conduct thorough analysis. Every day is a new exciting challenge, as our Property Claims Adjusters use cutting edge homeowners products and services to help customers through the claims process.
Skills : Management, Organizing.
- Inspects and investigates damages to properties insured by Farmers/Foremost Insurance.
- Reviews all applicable insurance polices and determine coverage for each reported claim.
- Completes each investigation through thorough investigations, document each claim through investigation notes and photos and complete repair estimates and make payments for covered claims.
- Works substantially with our customers throughout entire repair process, as well as working with contractors and other entities in repair process to assist customers in reaching final resolution of all issues.
- Works closely with our customers and walked them through the insurance claims process, as well as assisting them through all facets of the repair process.
- Handles complex personal and commercial property claims requiring outside field investigations and/or inspections.
- Uses discretion and independent judgment in claim handling.
Lead Property Adjuster Resume
Summary : Property Adjuster excels in determining customer needs and creating solutions. Self-Starter driven to learn new challenges and succeed Goal oriented manager who strives to maximize opportunities and exceed expectations.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Insurance, Customer Service.
- Handled first-party property claims of low to moderate severity and complexity.
- Dedicated property adjuster for Insurance Board Account for the Western Region.
- Investigated and evaluated all relevant facts to determine coverage, damages and liability for property damage claims.
- Negotiated and conveyed claim settlements within assigned authority.
- Successfully managed 100+ property claim inventory to ensure timely resolution of cases.
- Developed excellent time management and organizational skills.
- Determined the extent of damage, confirm the cause of loss, repair/ replacement cost of damages.
- Communicated with customers on: initially scoping the extent of loss, verifying the cost of missing or damaged property.
Property Adjuster Resume
Summary : Property Adjuster supports the Claim Division goal of ensuring customer service industry leadership and partners with agency to deliver seamless claim service across multiple states.
Skills : MS Office, Management.
- Gathers information via on-site inspections, and researches via phone and internet to determine replacement costs for both structure and contents.
- Completes building inspections meeting OSHA guidelines.
- Prepares accurate estimates by utilizing electronic estimating tools and systems, replacement research results and finally contractor data to establish fair and competitive pricing within Fair Claims Acts.
- Determines when to repair or replace structural and personal property loss items dependent on careful review of factors involved.
- Sets reserves within authority and recommends settlement values when loss exceeds authority.
- Completes factual reports in a timely manner with company corporate standards and state regulations.
- Maintains and controls additional living expense exposure.