Export Coordinator Resume
Summary : More than 10 years of Export Coordinator work experience and have been employed as an Executive PA, Demand Planner, and Export CoOrdinator.
Skills : Demand, Planning Of Direct Shipments.
- Experienced in the Export Environment Knowledgeable on Incoterms 2000 ( Commercial Terms) & Vat Act Experience with requirements of exporting into MEA Regions and SADC Countries.
- Experienced with setting up rebate stores for importing and re-exporting duty-free.
- Registered and Accredited with the Dept of Trade and Industry as a Claims Administrator.
- Processed and created orders on the system that link and interface to the factory system.
- Confirmed internal purchase orders with factory production sites based on forecasts.
- Sent out Customers Proforma invoices / Quotations.
- Ordered containers from Shipping lines.
- Prepared shipping instructions to the shipping lines.
Jr. Export Coordinator Resume
Objective : With 6 years of experience in a warehouse pick/pack fulfillment and distribution environment. Adaptable with extensive experience in material handling, inspections shipping and receiving. Focused on continual process improvement and cost reduction. Highlights EDI Knowledge Mas 200 JD Edwards Enterprise One Reacs Datatech Shipping and receiving Safety-oriented Production scheduling Tradeshow Logistics Assist HR Department.
Skills : Microsoft, Business Writing College Course.
- Worked closely with the sales managers on plans for upcoming orders.
- Worked with the sales department to determine and prioritize a list of shipments.
- Maintained communication with sales department to meet the customer's needs.
- Worked with shipping lines to ensure competitive rates, routing and transit times based on monthly orders.
- Analyzed shipping/routing alternatives for proposed "Ship To" locations.
- Scheduled bookings to multiple countries with SCTC contracted ship lines or consignees service contacts.
- Monitored container movements out of ports by verifying initial scheduling from carriers.
Sr. Export Coordinator Resume
Summary : International Trade, International Trade Compliance and Global Supply Chain Professional with successful experience developing, implementing and managing import and export operations, supply chain operations and international trade / customs compliance operations. NCBFAA - Certified Customs Specialist (CCS).
Skills : Microsoft Office, Communications, Coordinator, Management.
- Managed all export transactions for three business units, in two paper production mills.
- Ensured all export business is handled in accordance with the State.
- Exported Administration Regulations, and foreign customs regulations.
- Managed Export Compliance procedures.
- Supported Glatfelter International Sales by entering international sales orders in SAP, managing international customers, and assist in preparing pricing and sales quotations for international customers.
- Performed customer support functions for all Glatfelter international customers.
- Managed ocean and air freight rates and contracts with freight forwarders (NVOCC's) for all of export business.
Export Coordinator I Resume
Objective : Customer-focused Export Documentation Coordinator inclusive of customer service representation, with extensive knowledge of Uniform Customs & Practice for Credits and International regulations. Proven ability to establish and maintain productive relationships at all professional levels. Proficiencies in Market-To-Cash or Order-To-Cash sales.
Skills : Microsoft Office, System, Management.
- Formed to handle export sales for member companies.
- Absorbed by IMC Global.
- Exported Coordinator 26 years of large corporate entity exposure, supporting sales with customer service and export documentation.
- Streamlined business processes ensuring the continuous improvement of workflow, resulting in cost savings of 37% for forwarding expenses.
- Prepared documentation for international shipments of vessels, railcars, and trucks including documentation under letters of credit, following transactions from sales to shipment.
- Reviewed letters of credit for compliance based on the sales order and contract terms; prepare LC checklist for approval by the Credit Department and screened all involved parties to the transaction through a "denied parties" database.
- Assessed SAP orders for accuracy and advised customer service of updates as needed.
Export Coordinator II Resume
Headline : Over 12 years of experience in expanding business units in International Markets. Strong results and customer service orientation, steady business growth with figures based on objectives, top level negotiation, high effectiveness in prospecting, sales closure, start up projects, corporate marketing, strategic planning, business development planning, maintenance and growth of existing businesses, strong leadership to reach team goals, developing and launching new products and promotions.
Skills : Microsoft Office, CRM, Constant Contact.
- Reported to Business Director.
- Developed of sales budget and marketing plan.
- Designed and implemented of the marketing strategy for each market.
- Forecasted and increased market share in each country through the distributor's sales.
- Analyzed of all product lines in each market.
- Developed and introduced new products to Spain, such as Aloe Vera from Mexico.
- Coordinated the participation in an expo for the pharmacy industry in Madrid and Barcelona.
Export Coordinator III Resume
Summary : Looking for an export coordinator position and assist in export compliance matters, shipping and receiving, releasing invoices, etc.
Skills : Systems Integration, Training & Development, Requirements Gathering.
- Coordinated chlorine and caustic rail car switches with CSX.
- Maintained and updated rail car report.
- Created production and inventory reconciliation report.
- Arranged all domestic and international shipments.
- Prepared export documents for custom clearance.
- Filed shipper export declaration (SED) and responsible for AES filing.
- Created bookings and prepared bills of lading on Crowley website.
- Ensured bookings were fulfilled and orders were finished before deadlines.
- Analyzed aging report.
Asst. Export Coordinator Resume
Objective : Export coordinator position currently listed on the indeed.com website. slowly with more responsibilities in the sector as well as more areas.
Skills : Customer Service, Management, Class D Security License.
- Arranged with freight forwarders and trucking company pick up and delivery of the merchandise through shipping instructions.
- Requested quotations from freight forwarders and trucking services for shipments.
- Coordinated with suppliers and warehouses prices and lead-time of goods.
- Prepared all shipping documents: purchase orders, acknowledgments, invoices, packing list and letter of credits.
- Established and maintained office files, ensuring compliance with company records retention policy.
- Maintained accounts receivable and payable.
- Handled Quick Books with data entry monthly Reconciliation.
Associate Export Coordinator Resume
Headline : Experience in handling all tasks related to analyzing the client requirement. Extensive sales and marketing experience in various business sectors Expertise in providing voice, data and troubleshooting solutions. Exceptional ability to maintain and build client relationships Goal driven and team oriented.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Management.
- Gathered and understood client shipping requirements.
- Follow up on all necessary documents required from the client.
- Identified the methods and sources of fulfilling the requirements.
- Prepared all Export related Documents.
- Prepared Invoices and other export-related documents and sending the same to the clients.
- Sent all required paperwork in a timely manner to the overseas agent.
- Entered Accounts Payable and Receivable.
Lead Export Coordinator Resume
Summary : Driven and talented professional with over 24 years of progressive accomplishments in logistics, supply chain, distribution, sales / marketing and international and domestic operations. Strong persuasive leader, problem solver, and team builder. Experienced in managing all core functions within a business and committed to supporting any organization in optimizing performance as a results-focused executive.
Skills : -Operations and Supply Chain Management - Proven Multifaceted Leadership - Superior Customer/Supplier management - Relations/Negotiations - Process Improvement / Time Management.
- Place Orders, Check Status and Transport Process.
- Receive Merchandise and help with the Warehouse Process.
- Inform each client immediately that their loads were received, informing them Weight/Pieces and Cubic Feet.
- Prepare Loading Guide and contact with the Ocean Freight company to order a container for the load it, (1x20') or (1x40').
- Prepare Invoice and Insurance documentation for sent it Export to the client by Courier (DHL or Fed Exp).
- Help accounting to enter all the Invoices of the suppliers to the system to pay each Invoice before the Due Date and send payment to each supplier.
- Fill organization control every day.
Export Coordinator Resume
Summary : Looking for a challenging Opportunity where can effectively apply management and administrative skills with ample opportunities for both professional & personal growth in a dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Skills : Management, MS Office.
- Prepared offers and quotations against overseas customer inquiries with due consultation with respective heads and solving queries and complaints of the overseas customers through e-mail, telephone.
- Raised proforma invoice, sample letters and Purchase Orders for the international customers.
- Coordinated with other departments for sampling requirements, freight costing, and timely dispatches.
- Arranged samples and dispatching them to overseas customers for evaluation purposes.
- Followed up for orders, payments through email and telephone.
- Invited quotations from vendors.
- Coordinated office work and to streamline sales process by interacting with the overseas buyers and suppliers for orders.
- Maintained cordial relationship with all the overseas customers, Channel and with the company.
- Managed the dispatches and get payments.