Benefits Assistant Resume
Summary : To obtain a position in a professional environment that will allow to utilize work and education experience to successfully perform all the essential duties and responsibilities.
Skills : Human Resources, Employee Benefits, Event Coordination.
- Assisted the Coordinator of Benefits by enabling employees to derive the fullest knowledge of benefit programs provided by the state and district.
- Responsible for insuring employee records are properly organized and accurate.
- Responsible for collecting and processing documentation and forms properly based on district and agency policies.
- Coordinated meetings for the Benefits Coordinator including preparing travel pre-authorization and any hotel accommodations.
- Prepared agenda and sign-in sheets for the quarterly District Safety Meetings.
- Performed usual office routines and practices associated with a productive and effective office.
- Received incoming calls, maintain records of calls, and transmit calls to appropriate personnel.
Sr. Benefits Assistant Resume
Summary : Benefits/Human Resources professional with over twenty years of experience in a variety of industries. Able to creatively manage human resources projects, both large and small. Particularly well-grounded in compensation, benefits, and HRIS. Effective communicator, both verbally and in writing, to all levels of staff including technical staff.
Skills : Ultipro, Kronos, Peoplesoft, Lotus Notes, Hr Policies & Procedures, Benefits Administration.
- Designed presentation materials for benefits orientations.
- Provided guidance to managers in benefits policy interpretation.
- Designed and reviewed benefits communication materials.
- Assisted in the annual budget and benefits review and recommendation process.
- Implemented a recruitment strategy for technical and non-technical positions in specific areas.
- Evaluated management development modules in the areas of employee relations, interviewing techniques and sexual harassment.
- Served on leadership development committee to assess management curriculum.
Master's In Education
Jr. Benefits Assistant Resume
Objective : MBA graduate looking for a progressive company that can challenge abilities, utilize strengths and imparts a detailed knowledge of human resources so that it may continue to grow.
Skills : Communication, Customer Service, Project Planning, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, CRM.
- Developed and maintained strong relationships through excellent interpersonal communication skills and advanced knowledge of product and service offerings.
- Consistently met and exceeded customer expectations.
- Ensured outstanding results for customers when addressing policies and procedures, increasing reoccurring business within the organization.
- Reviewed personnel files and analyzed them for promotional opportunities.
- Provided development pathways to further military careers.
- Fielded patients' inquiries regarding insurance coverage, eligibility, and co-pays.
- Resolved complaints, grievances, and in/out processing of patients.
Benefits Assistant III Resume
Summary : The objective is to work in a challenging and stimulating environment with the opportunity to use it. an individual will support the Benefits team in all administrative tasks related to benefits programs and enrollments for lawyers and professional staff.
Skills : Narration, Microsoft Office, Email, Internet Research, Customer Service, Communication.
- Created exports for eligibility to medical, dental, vision, and FSA to vendors Process Tuition Reimbursement for employees Image all documents for 401k changes and election changes as well as new hire information Discuss benefits and 401k in leadership classes when held.
- Assisted in Open Enrollment vendor calls, processing, and communications.
- Assisted in Student Verification audits. Assisted employees with questions or calls.
- Facilitated calls between employees and various health insurance carriers to resolve escalated benefits issues.
- Reviewed, verified and processed enrollments, terminations and change in life status events.
- Utilized his to generate cobra notification letters, benefits reminder notices and HIPAA certificates.
- Trained and coached associates on 401(k) conversion; increased participation rate by 11%.
Benefits Assistant II Resume
Summary : Assist in the on-boarding process of new lawyers and professional staff and ongoing enrollment activities, including but not limited to creating orientation packages, annual open enrollments, qualifying events, etc.
Skills : Data entry, customer service. Software: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle and Peachtree Accounting Software.
- Facilitated healthcare benefits from doctor referrals to vendor pre-certification to patient fulfillment.
- Determined how much health insurance reimbursement is due to the recipient of the benefit based on their classification.
- Reviewed and researched the BC/BS policy and the policies administered by the VA as well as the PPG Health Benefit Reimbursement policies to keep abreast of coverage, classifications, and any changes that may occur.
- Followed-up, as necessary with the benefit recipient or the benefit carrier to gather all the information necessary to process the health benefits reimbursement.
- Responded as necessary to questions and requests regarding the health benefit reimbursement program and other benefits.
- Refered any problem callers to the Benefits Coordinator or to the Director of Administrative Services Respond in writing to those who submit reimbursement requests for non-covered services.
- Approved by the Director of Administrative Services.
Benefits Assistant I Resume
Headline : Advance the triple-bottom-line philosophy by encouraging sustainable business practices & social responsibility. Maintain and organize life insurance beneficiary designations and enter/update into HRIS.
Skills : Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Outlook, Powerpoint, Powerpoint, Typing.
- Served as the initial source of information to employees at APS, describing to them our health, dental, vision, retirement plans, tax-sheltered savings plans, and life insurance programs.
- Performed administrative and complex clerical work.
- Duties involved considerable internal and external contacts, difficult non-routine tasks and access to confidential information.
- Initiative are exercised frequently in answering verbal and written communications and implementing and interpreting APS wide policies regarding benefit programs.
- Included maintaining and operating all office equipment, communications options, and alternatives regarding the programs and determine the eligibility of the employees.
- Assisted employees in the completion of forms, review and verify the enrollment data.
- Acted as a liaison between the employee and the various benefits specialist.
BA In Anthropology
Benefits Assistant/Manager Resume
Summary : To effectively contribute to the objectives and goals of an innovative organization through the successful application of strong work ethics, managerial experience, and human relation skills. To deliver a positive experience through high-quality customer service and build as well as maintain long term relationships with customers.
Skills : Desk Clerk, Administrative Assistant And Paralegsl, Clerical, Clerical.
- Functioned as an onsite contract employee, handling daily processes pertaining to benefits for new, active, and retired employees at The Dow Chemical Company.
- Evaluated and processed new hire paperwork; educated employees on Medicare and commercial/private insurance protocols.
- Investigated issues and discrepancies regarding employee benefits; followed up with and closed cases.
- Performed calculations for retiree cases; filed and logged benefits documentation in the database system.
- Interfaced with Workforce Planning and HR Service Center to make certain new hire information was accurate.
- Tracked and ordered inventory; created appointment books, calendars, and schedules using Microsoft Office.
- Acted as a supervisor, testing computer systems upgrades and providing IT staff with recommendations to increase efficiency; trained team members on new platforms.
Benefits Assistant/Supervisor Resume
Objective : General administrative support including but not limited to answering phones and screening calls, filing and maintaining documents, organization of file room, sorting and distribution of all incoming mail, conference room reservations and logistics, etc. as well as assisting with directing questions to appropriate parties in the Benefits team.
- Recorded daily bank transactions for multiple benefit companies Conducted a fitness reimbursement audit Coordinated a wellness fair for 600 employees.
- Served as a liaison in the preparation of Company Open Enrollment.
- Reviewed and processed the company's Educational Assistance program.
- Reconciled and paid monthly billing for employee benefits.
- Provided front desk coverage and answered employee questions Assisted walk-in candidates with questions pertaining to open positions Supported.
- Worked in Risk Management assisting Pinellas County School employees with their health insurance benefits answering questions and giving Open.
- Processed all enrollment form and status changes along with billing for employees on a Leave of Absence.
Bachelor of science
Benefits Assistant/Technician Resume
Summary : Obtained a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration and currently seeking to advance a career in Administration and Human Resources. Prepare and send out required DOL disclosure materials to new hires applicable to COBRA, ACA, HIPAA, SER, CHIP, USERRA, Medicare Creditable Coverage, and other DOL-required notices and maintain a log to document mailing.
Skills : Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, ADP, UltiPro, Vintage 16, Solium's Shareworks.
- Administered the Profit Sharing and 401(k) Plan, in compliance with the plan document and the Plan Administrator's direction, by distributing and verifying accurate completion of all plan forms and documents.
- Processed daily new enrollments, hardship, and non-hardship withdrawals, transfers and loan requests; as well as yearly minimum and installment distributions.
- Verified payroll and trustee reports by ensuring the accuracy of information submitted.
- Prepared required documentation for the wiring of funds to the appropriate trustee in accordance with the participant's investment reallocation.
- Ensured participation in the medical plans by distributing enrollment forms and plan literature; recording plan participation on a medical database; and prepared and developed monthly reports that included enrollments, terminations, and plan changes.
- Prepared required documentation for the wiring of funds to the appropriate provider in accordance with the accounts instructions.
- Prepared and developed monthly reports to enroll and terminate participants in the Retirement Plan and Long Term Disability Plan.
Benefits Assistant Resume
Objective : Dedicated employee focused on developing efficient processes using knowledge of recruiting, employee relations, training, and development. Highly efficient and well established in administrative environments that are challenging. Currently pursuing a Bachelor of Science Degree in Business with a Human Resources certificate through the University of Phoenix with graduation.
Skills : ADP, SAP, Microsoft Office, Time Clock, Talent Toolbox, Benefits, Employment Law Language English, Mandarin, Cantonese,.
- Employed benefit plan administration, including health, welfare, and 403B options.
- Conducted new employee orientation and presentation of benefit plans.
- Completed and verified all data entry of enrollment and changes for over 5,000 employees.
- Oversaw employee leave of absences, following FMLA guidelines and regulations.
- Collected and processed benefit premiums for all employees on leave.
- Advised relevant units, e.g., Insurance Section and the Federation of Associations of Former International Civil Servants (FAFICS).
- Complied with ERISA and Worker's Compensation laws by preparing or distributing required notices and claims.