IT Audit Manager Resume
Summary : Forward-thinking IT Audit Manager with a track record of success in implementing change and building and managing top-performing teams. Adept in driving IT projects and solutions that improve organizational processes, efficiencies, and systems. To obtain a responsible and challenging position in the information technology industry with an organization that will utilize my skills in system administration, software evaluation and implementation, system design, application development, network engineering, and server & workstation support.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Windows Server 2008, C#, Java, HTML5, CCTV, Mac OS X, Linux, VOIP, IQMS, Cisco Switch And Access Points, Crystal Reports, Network Administration, Web Design
- Responsible for transforming the utility department from all manual processes to automated processes utilizing information technology.
- Analyzed and implemented all current systems with the exception of the mainframe billing system.
- Responsible for information technology department supporting 40 users, 56 Microsoft Windows workstations, and 26 Microsoft Windows servers.
- Maintained and administered computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Evaluated the organization's technology use and needs and recommended, such as hardware and software upgrades.
- Met with department heads, managers, supervisors, vendors, and others, to solicit cooperation and find solutions that would help streamline operations.
- Provided staff and users with assistance solving computer related problems, such as malfunctions and program problems.
- Coordinated with vendors and with company personnel in order to facilitate purchases.
BS in Business Administration
IT Manager (Networking) Resume
Summary : Self-motivated IT Manager Of Technical Services in the application of technology to business processes, with a strong background in the telecommunications industry and Project Management. Extensive background in Computer Technology, including ERP software ie, Exact Jobboss and Action Request System, BMC (Remedy) and SQL programming. Knowledgeable in Local Area Network installation and troubleshooting. Proficient in the requirements, analysis and design process. Cross-functional experience includes management of systems development and services in line with business operations.
Skills : Windows OS, Microsoft Office, Mac Os, Customer Service, Adobe Photoshop, Change Management, Dreamweaver, Documentation, Desktop Publishing, Desktop Support, Event Planning, Network Management, Self-Starter
- Running regular checks on network and data security.
- Ensuring the security of data, network access, and backup systems.
- Identifying and acting on opportunities to improve and update software and systems.
- Developing and implementing IT policy and best practice guides for the organization.
- Identifying problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
- Designing training programs and workshops for staff.
- Conducting regular system audits. Running and sharing regular operation system reports with senior staff.
- Overseeing and determining timeframes for major IT projects including system updates, upgrades, migrations and outages.
- Managing and reporting on the allocation of IT budget.
- Providing direction for IT team members.
- Managing and maintaining relationships with third-party vendors for printers, infrastructure support, phones, and copiers.
Bachelor Of Commerce
Assistant IT Manager Resume
Summary : IT Administrator & Assistant IT Manager with 11 years of experience of integration, interfaces and debugging application. Technical lead to manage the vendor based application Web design and website management experience. Strong technical and analytical skills Experience in designing and implementing business processes.
- Responsible for all IT segments including the procurement, disposal management, monitoring, project cycle and integration of all systems to achieve clinical operation and stability.
- Monitoring all IT systems, budgets and project plans, making recommendations for new or upgraded technologies and communicating with a variety of levels of staff.
- Ensuring maintenance of the overall infrastructure of the Companys servers, firewalls, network applications and network connectivity between all sites.
- Monitoring and managing all devices, security systems and the flow of information in a secure manner without impacting clinical operations.
- Working professionally with vendors to ensure system standards are met for software, hardware and protected health information.
- Serving as a security officer responsible for HIPAA compliance regarding personal health information, performing audits and reporting issues to appropriate Directors.
- Ensuring the clinic operating environments are functioning appropriately, including EMR based servers, treatment workstations, EMR workstations, network firewalls and switches, ePHI, disaster recovery, business continuity, incident response, and risk management.
- Proactively managing and professionally communicating with IT team members.
- Representing the IT Department and leadership in a positive manner with all levels of employees at different locations and maintaining confidentiality.
MS in Computer Science
IT Manager/Network Administrator Resume
Summary : IT Manager/Network Administrator with experience in the Banking, Financial Services, Health Care and Logistics field. Strong management skills, able to interface with all levels of technical and business resources. Managing enterprise on premises and cloud-based resiliency and recoverability validation. Extensive experience with technical analysis of third-party vendors and testing validation. Certified Business Continuity Professional; CBCP certification from DRI International.
Skills : Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows Server 2003, Firewalls, Switches, VOIP, ADP, Windows Server 2008, Windows, Windows Server, Security
- Leading diverse business and technical teams in delivering high quality, on-time on projects ranging from data center consolidation, business process re-engineering, on-premises, cloud disaster recovery/resiliency exercises and 3rd party disaster recovery/resiliency testing.
- Managing third party testing for enterprise IT spanning 12 lines of business.
- Successfully completed the 2016 IT technology line of business emergency notification test which had a scope of over 7500 IT associates.
- Uncovered a pre-test data issue within mir3 which lead me to receive an it leadership award.
- Implemented program governance which included testing metrics, reporting dashboards, testing standards, governance, and overall structure.
- Reporting and calculating key risk indicators, program maturity level, achieved 95% overall scorecard program assessment.
- Led the first successful business continuity workspace recovery tests for information technology.
- Uncovered several infrastructure network bandwidth gaps which led to review and audit of all existing business unit recovery plans.
- Executed the first successful critical vendor and external service provider's disaster recovery tests, validating the vendor's and the external service provider recovery programs.
Bachelor Of Science
Regional IT Manager Resume
Headline : Competent results-oriented Regional IT Manager with significant years of proven achievements in information technology and project management. Adept at providing IT services and solutions as well as developing new processes through ongoing maintenance, problem resolution, and enhancement solutions for multi-site areas.
Skills : IT Management, Network Administration, Networking, Active Directory, Firewalls, Management, Microsoft Office, Windows 7, Windows 7, Windows Server 2003, Windows 10, Servers
- Assisting in the coordination and management of all out-sourced technology specialists, contracts, partners and vendors.
- Assisting in the development of IT policies and procedures.
- Identifying opportunities for improvement and/or cost savings within IT.
- Interfacing with customers/residents regarding IT concerns including normal computer operations, data import, export, report generation, and customization.
- Identifying and overseeing IT training for the organization.
- Communicating directly with the VP of IT on a regular basis and participate in regularly scheduled meetings.
- Supervising and providing advanced technical, analytical, project management, IT security, and policy guidance to the Desktop Support supervisor and to multiple senior-level Desktop Engineering Technicians.
- Exercising broad judgment to manage complex software and hardware life-cycles, including budget planning and execution of IT-related purchases and services.
Diploma in Business Management
Information Technology Manager Resume
Summary : A proficient and highly skilled information technology manager with a broad background in project management, IT security, computer operations, implementations, network administration, end-user support, troubleshooting, and hardware/software. A highly knowledgeable mentor able to drive productivity and motivate cross-functional teams. Improves processes to increase efficiencies. A dependable problem solver who seizes opportunities to improve upon existing operations to increase a business' standing in the marketplace.
Skills : Microsoft Exchange, Active Directory, Windows Server 2008, Windows Server 2008 R2, Hyper-V, SharePoint, SQL, Microsoft Office, Windows 7 Enterprise, Privia Document Control, Deltek GCS Premier, UNIX, SUN Solaris
- Managed and motivated technical engineers, delivering superior customer service in a fast-paced environment for a small federal government contractor in the management services/IT space (up to $10 million in revenue and 40 employees).
- Responsible for the business processes design, review and improvements for service desk related items.
- Provided advanced support of the end-user community for day-to-day operations, special project requests, and escalated troubleshooting.
- Worked directly with the CEO and staff to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction.
- Coached, mentored, and led levels 1, 2, and 3 support personnel within the technical team environment.
- Implemented and managed day-to-day operations over in multi-location environment.
- Held responsibility for coordinated management of multiple related projects directed toward strategic business and other organizational objectives.
- Handled tasks related to financial plan preparation and reconciled capital and operational budgets.
- Built credibility, established rapport, and maintained effective communication with stakeholders at multiple levels, including external stakeholders.
- Implemented 802.1x wpa2 authentication standard for wireless devices within the enterprise to meet encryption policies.
AAS in Electrical Engineering
Senior IT Manager Resume
Summary : IT Manager/Systems Admin with more than ten years of complete IT Management experience offering a unique combination of creativity and analytical skills, with the ability to asses cost-effective solutions, project planning and management, project execution, information systems support and problem resolution. Strong track record in creating strategies for improvement of internal operations and workflow for various departments and business operations, while providing a solid skill set in project documentation, budget planning, teamwork, and leadership.
Skills : IT Management, IT Project Management, IT Governance, IT Service Management, IT Security Management, Change Management, IT Infrastructure, IT Risk Management, IT Leadership
- Provided technical direction and support to engineers and administrators in troubleshooting enterprise systems problems.
- Served as problem manager to ensure that senior management receives regular updates until problems are followed through to resolution.
- Performed project management functions using various project management tools.
- Ensured that all project tasks associated with enterprise systems are identified, delegated if necessary, and completed within allotted timeframes.
- Provided support and counsel to peer management team in an effort to achieve Information Technology and/or individual peer team goals.
- Provided monthly reports, at minimum, to senior management regarding enterprise systems statistics, performance, trend analysis, and security.
- Communicated with clients and peers regarding policies, technologies, and enhancements as they apply to enterprise services.
- Responded to the needs and questions of clients concerning their access to enterprise systems resources, capabilities, and enhanced functionality.
Technical Services/IT Manager Resume
Summary : IT Manager/Network Administrator with over 20 years of IT infrastructure experience in LAN/WAN enterprise environments. Responsible for all server installations, configurations, and desktop deployments. Focused on achieving the highest customer satisfaction possible.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Oracle SOA Suite 11g, Oracle Application Development Framework, Oracle Identity And Access Management 11g R2
- Performing all desktop and application support for two locations, manage production application servers, work in Active Directory, DNS, DHCP.
- Creating and modifying exchange mailboxes, Symantec endpoint protection server, and EMC networker backup servers.
- Maintaining space plan documentation and corporate phone lists including all IP addresses.
- Performing other duties as assigned such as IT vendors, printers and copiers.
- Liaisoning to telecommunications, security, and all other technology vendors.
- Locating and diagnosing and repairing all network, facilities security, and voice systems.
- Developing policies, procedures and implementing technology-related controls.
- Providing level 2 and 3 support in resolving network and security-related issues.
- Maintaining awareness of current developments in information systems technology.
BS in Mathematics
IT Manager/Systems Administrator Resume
Summary : Dynamic and innovative technology leader with more than 10 years of success implementing and managing IT infrastructure and applications with specialized skill supporting the scalability and high-availability needs of media and television companies.
Skills : Project Management, Database Management, ITIL, Process Improvement, Consulting, Strategic Planning, Vendor Management, Information Technology, Excel, AIX, Windows, Oracle, MS Office
- Provided information processing, systems counseling and guidance to management personnel throughout the firm.
- Planned and controlled departmental staffing, development.
- Responsible for all hardware acquisitions consistent with the business plan of the firm.
- Directed the design, development, and maintenance of systems, programs, and systems software to meet the firms technical information needs.
- Managed all software licenses. Established IS policies, standards, practices and security measures to ensure effective and consistent information processing operations and to safeguard information resources.
- Established and maintained relationships with contractors, outside vendors, and equipment suppliers.
- Maintained and actively reviewed 3rd party relationships to ensure they are meeting expectations.
- Planned, managed and oversaw multiple large and complex projects.
- Constantly evaluated the organization's technology use, processes, and future needs to recommend improvements.
BBA in Computer Science
Associate IT Manager Resume
Summary : Highly trained and experienced IT Manager / Firm Administrator with proven experience in putting expertise to work. Known for being agile, sharp, reliable and prompt. Able to blend deep technical capabilities with superior communication skills to achieve objectives ranging from enhancing support quality to fostering interdepartmental collaboration, delivering training and managing relationships with clients, vendors and third parties. A collaborative team leader with the ability to coach and inspire top-performance.
Skills : Microsoft Office, HTML, CSS, Photoshop, Desktop Support, Creative Suite, Marketing, Graphic Design, SEO
- Daily responsibilities include managing day-to-day IT operations, planning, researching, and executing IT projects, monitoring and performing maintenance on the physical and virtual server environment and administering the SharePoint environment.
- Configured backup copy jobs between servers to ensure the safety of backups in a disaster recovery scenario.
- Assisted with the deployment of secondary exchange 2013 server to allow for mailbox database replication and high availability.
- Managed project to deploy SharePoint 2013 portal for external client access.
- Worked with client services group to gather requirements and build a flexible SharePoint environment capable of serving numerous clients securely.
- Utilized forms-based authentication to further separate and secure logins to the client environment.
- Portal served to facilitate collaboration for project teams, improve communication between internal departments and employees, and allow better access to internal policy and procedure documentation.
- Managed project to replace phone system with Cisco unified communications system.
Bachelor Of Science