Dialysis Nurse Resume
Summary : Fresh and energetic nursing professional seeking position as a registered nurse. Bringing excellent record of nursing education, training, experience and outstanding interpersonal skills to attain the maximum level of patient care.
Skills : Dependable, Pleasant Personality, Professional.
- Assessment of patient, cannulation, setting machine parameters as well as starting and tearing down of machines.
- Stocking supplies, monitoring patients' vitals every 30 minutes, water checks, drawing heparin, good nursing judgments were used daily.
- Started a yearly program to screen healthy and diabetic patients in our community for kidney disease, diabetes, and lipid testing for free in association with the Nebraska Kidney Association.
- Educated community members about diabetes, kidney and heart disease at no cost to the patient.
- Organized a program in our unit to do regular foot checks and monitored patients closely for foot issues and sores preventing amputation.
- Organized emergency call lists for patients, keeping all patient numbers up to date in case of emergency.
- Skills Used Organization, understanding, patient education, vital monitoring of patients, understanding machine and water operation and being able to fix issues that may arise during treatment mechanically, physically or emotionally and to serve patients in the best possible manner.
LPN In Nursing
Dialysis Nurse III Resume
Summary : Seeking a licensed vocational nurse position. Fully credentialed LVN with experience providing compassionate care in a hospital environment. Emergency Room Nurse with over 2 years experience working in urgent and high patient volume settings.
Skills : EKG, AED.
- Assesses patient's dialysis shunts for access and treatment.
- Accessed and monitored patients during dialysis treatments.
- Taught nutrition, fluid restriction and shunt care to dialysis patients.
- Dealt with medical emergencies that occurred during treatment.
- Maintained patient charts and reviewed patient treatment with their doctors.
- Provided direct patient care in a chronic outpatient dialysis setting.
- Assessed patient's prior to initiation treatment, during treatment, and post-treatment.
Dialysis Nurse II Resume
Objective : Dedicated and caring nursing professional with genuine concern for a patient well-being. Skilled, clear communicator: both oral and written.
Skills : Completed Nursing Skills.
- Provide safe and effective delivery of acute and chronic hemodialysis therapy to patients in compliance with standards.
- Assesses patients' response to hemodialysis treatment therapy, making appropriate adjustments and modifications to the treatment plan as indicated by the prescribing physician.
- Communicates problems or concerns to the Team Leader or physician.
- Manage our Patient Care Technicians/LPNs in providing safe, effective delivery of chronic hemodialysis therapy.
- Assesses daily patient care needs and develops appropriate patient care assignment.
- Provides ongoing education to patients regarding their renal disease, vascular access and dialysis therapy, and other related health conditions.
- Performs specialized skills related to dialysis nursing in a fast-paced environment.
Bachelors Of Science
Dialysis Nurse I Resume
Headline : Highly qualified Dialysis Nurse with experience in the industry. Enjoy creative problem solving and getting exposure on multiple projects, and the collaborative environment on which your company prides itself.
Skills : Dialysis, Organizational Skills, Wound Care, Patient Care, Charting, Phones, Excellent Communication, Drawing, Painting, Singing, Crafting, Spreadsheets, Payroll, Accounts Payable, Appraisals.
- Responsible for initiating dialysis treatment including pre and post treatment assessment as well as throughout the treatment runs.
- Responsible for medication Administration, hanging and infusing blood and blood products; performing Lab draws; monitoring lab results and follow up cares.
- Provided comprehensive patient education for dialysis patients and their Families.
- Technical duties included setting up and tearing down Dialysis machines and troubleshooting as necessary.
- Strict Infection Control polices followed per healthcare guidelines/protocol Charge nurse duties in the Unit were to check and follow MD orders and contact MD if additional orders were needed.
- Provided direct patient Care and supervised other nurses on Duty.
- Provided accurate clinical documentation and checked charts for errors.
Dialysis Nurse/Technician Resume
Summary : Dedicated, skilled RN combining the highest quality standards of integrity and strong beliefs for patient advocacy providing competency, quality of work, communication and professionalism while working as a staff RN on a Medical/Surgical unit, an intermediate care unit and as an operating room RN.
Skills : Communications.
- Care of the Dialysis patient before, during and after dialysis treatment.
- Install, prime and disconnect Disposable sets from Dialysis machines.
- Trouble-shoot all alarms and assessment of patient condition during treatments.
- Open the Dialysis unit and prepare all machines for daily runs.
- Water room maintenance, check, and calibration of all gauges related to the Bicarb Distribution loop.
- Experience as a hemodialysis nurse, dialyzing patients using Fresenius machines and equipment Responsible for the patient's entire treatment while maintaining safe and effective dialysis.
- Provide Dialysis treatment and care to renal patients.
Dialysis Nurse/Supervisor Resume
Headline : To obtain a position as a registered nurse with your company. Profession Registered Nurse with over 4 years experience in different areas. Worked on a Neuro/Telemetry floor, Inpatient Dialysis, Medical Surgical area, and Homecare. Expertise in Assessments, charting, med administration, wound care, NIH stroke scale, Telemetry, and patient care. Meticulously detailed oriented, excellent patient care, and strong teamwork environment.
Skills : Nursing Assistant, Medical Services.
- Initiated, monitored, and terminated dialysis treatments; being responsible for knowledge and compliance of nursing/dialysis policies and procedures.
- Assisted and provided hands on involvement in planning and evaluating patient care.
- Participated in multidisciplinary team conferences and lead/guided co-workers in an efficient manner, making assignments for personnel to correspond with their education and experience background.
- Created, managed, and maintained patient medical and health records.
- Providing dialysis treatment on an outpatient bases as a Dialysis Technician and staff LVN.
- Administered routine medications allowable (Mannitol, NS, Hyper tonic Saline).
- Member of the Continuous Ambulatory Peritoneal Dialysis Dept.
Dialysis Nurse/Representative Resume
Summary : Able to manage heavy daily patient volume including direct patient care of renal and telemetry patients, ongoing physician communication, management of central venous access/fistulas, and intravenous medication administration for adult and pediatric patients using central venous catheters.
Skills : Trained Clinical Skills, Bedside Manner Nursing Skills.
- Cannulation of fistulas, grafts and accessing dialysis catheters.
- Medication administration, IV infusion and immunizations.
- Intervene in rapidly changing hemodynamic patient situations.
- Assess dialysis access for function and schedule appointments for intervention as needed.
- Schedule new patients for appointments with vascular surgeon for possible access placement and catheter removal/replacement.
- Communicating with MD/NP/PA any problems, concerns of patients and fellow staff members.
- Supervise Patient Care Techs in performing the proper machine set up, cannulation and initiation of dialysis in a safe and secure manner.
- Troubleshoot and repair malfunctioning dialysis machines.
Asst. Dialysis Nurse Resume
Summary : Committed nurse with valuable experience working in an inpatient dialysis unit. Solid and proven ability to calm patient fears while maintaining a professional relationship between family members, physicians and other medical disciplines.
Skills : Certified Phlebotomist, Med surg, Assessments, G-tubes, Wound care.
- Worked with the nephrologist and ancillary care teams to provide the best care and education to patients for the best possible outcomes.
- Assess patient and dialysis access for infection and patency. Follows doctors' orders for medications, antibiotics, and transfusions while adhering to hospital policy and procedures.
- Use of Braun dialysis machines to include troubleshooting.
- Use of phoenix meter and monitoring of the water treatment room.
- Set up a Prismaflex CRRT machine in the ICU.
- Assess Peritoneal patients and port for signs and symptoms of infection. Use of Stay-Safe system.
- Helped mentor several people over the years.
Hemodialysis Nurse Resume
Headline : Experienced and executed such activities as supervision of other medical workers employee health coaching, central supply ordering, record keeping such as OSHA record able logs, workman's comp paperwork and follow-up, along with complete employee health records.
Skills : MD Assistant, Dialysis, Frito Lay Sales, LPN/plant Nurse.
- Set up the machines to each patient's specification, while maintaining a clean and sterile technique.
- Patients were brought in, weighed and vital signs taken.
- Notes were made on how they felt, listed medications, listened to their lungs.
- Access was cleaned and prepped and needles were inserted.
- Kidney and heparin doses rechecked and the patient was hooked up to the machine.
- Patients were monitored throughout treatment, treatment ended as RX and blood returned to the patient, vitals was taken, weight and discharged.
- Machine was torn down, sterilized and kidney sent to reuse.
Dialysis Nurse Resume
Summary : Seeking a challenging position utilizing the abilities developed through previous work experience and education. Able to adapt to changing priorities and multi tasking in a fast paced environment while maintaining a positive attitude and strong work ethic.
Skills : Home Health Care RN/Case Manager, Plasma Center RN, Insurance Company Health Care RN.
- Performed patient assessment and monitored patients throughout treatment.
- Administered medications, fluid therapy/blood products and other treatments according to physician's orders.
- Notified the physicians of any changes in patients' conditions.
- Prepared, monitored and maintained dialysis machines and systems.
- Utilized the nursing process of assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating.
- Counseled patients about their illness and treatment.
- Evaluated patients' reaction to the dialysis treatment and medications.
Associate Of Science