Training Instructor Resume
Objective : 4 years of experience as a Training Instructor. Seeking lasting employment in a positive atmosphere that will be challenging, as well as rewarding.
Skills : Production Reporting, Time-Sensitive Reporting, Instructor, MS Office Suite.
- Designing, developing, providing, and collecting measurements on training services informal programs for Coast Guard service members and employees.
- Work requires theory and the principles, methods, practices, and techniques of one or more specialties of the instructional systems field.
- Assignments involve short, repetitive courses or course units that are highly structured.
- Make suggestions for course modifications that are primarily procedural with substantive recommendations.
- Develop, review, and revise innovative and effective instructional materials for courses or occupations in accordance with specific learning objectives.
- Solve training of proven methods and techniques, plan and organize work, determine possible sources of information and conducts fact-finding.
- Review developments in the fields of instructor development, education and training.
- Use innovation to enhance the effectiveness of training programs, convey complex ideas in written form.
- Coordinate, develop, revise, deliver, and evaluate training programs for total support, and determines the requirements for specific courses.
- Plan, coordinate and develop components of instructional design based on findings of occupational analysis.
EHR Training Instructor Resume
Summary : Highly focused and engaging EHR Training Instructor with 7 years of experience, blends humor and multimedia use to deliver effective and useful training to the employees.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt Certified, Team Management, Training & Development, MS Office, Excellent Communication.
- Provides expertise in support of the Dept. of EHR systems for use in both outpatient and inpatient environments.
- Supports training in applications, Composite Health Care System (CHCS), Essentris, and other approved application software solutions.
- Reviews and evaluates training materials and audiovisual aids for course content and develops recommendations for selecting the most suitable aids.
- Provides a variety of Electronic Health Record (EHR) training management tasks.
- Performs implementation and training duties associated with a provider, nursing, support staff, and clerical user access, profiles and patient management.
- Answers incoming calls for assistance via telephone or electronic transmission, providing functional issue resolution for supported personnel serviced.
- Assess the need for EHR training within the Medical Training Facility, and exercise quality control of written material based upon products received.
- Provides basic troubleshooting of EHR/Office Automation software issues, and trains users to perform basic troubleshooting of software.
Medical Training Instructor Resume
Summary : Medical Training Instructor with 8 years of experience, dynamic professional knowledgeable in multiple areas of the medical industry understands how to keep training attendees focused and participating.
Skills : Computer Literate, Administrative, Customer Satisfaction, Respectably Assertive.
- Provides instruction in all areas of medical and non-medical equipment and support equipment.
- Operates the new Family of Medium Tactical Vehicles - Load Handling System.
- Instructs classes in the flow of patients through major hospital areas and how the areas relate to each other.
- Instructs and oversees students during packing, securing, and preparing the entire hospital complex for movement.
- Required to operate material handling equipment to move the ISO shelters, storage containers, and environmental control units.
- Instructs MOS related subjects involving procedures, set up, and use of specialized equipment in the Operating Room.
- Sets up and observes training exercises, providing on the spot correction and assistance to students.
- Prepared curriculum based on the demographic behavior and preference of patients.
Training Instructor II Resume
Summary : 8 years of experience as a Training Instructor is now seeking to work in an environment that will challenge me further while allowing me to contribute to the growth and success of the organization.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Data Entry, Customer Service, Ordering, Adobe, Excellent Communication.
- Advocates an environment of continuous learning for the employees by providing leadership training and development programs.
- Responsible for providing expertise in the development of training materials and related documentation.
- Create realistic training scenarios for instructor and student lesson plans to ensure that training objectives are achieved.
- Provide training and development leadership and guidance for a team of (up to 25) instructors.
- Principal instructor in the delivery of curriculum, training tools, and course content for training provided by the Training Academy.
- Deliver platform and practical area instruction, and provide guidance and coordination to the instructor team.
- Conduct and participate in training courses, workshops, seminars and conferences to promote the Training Academy's overall training programs.
- Assist in the development and implementation of the Training Academy.
- Plans and schedules in order to contribute to the performance, integrity, and effectiveness of the training program.
Training Instructor III Resume
Summary : Seasoned and dynamic professional seeks Training Instructor position for a government agency that will utilize my prior experience and offer the opportunity for professional advancement.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Marketing, Training & Development, Type 60 Wpm, Leadership, Management.
- Implemented training development and instructional work on model aircraft.
- Employed the training guidance, regulations, and policy affecting training.
- Developed Programs of Instruction, lesson plans, advance sheets and related materials for school and student use covering material.
- Coordinated and conducted the review of contractor developed training materials to include: Programs of Instruction, Lesson Plans, Devices, and Training Support Packages.
- Developed training strategies, plans, and products to support resident, non-resident and unit training courses.
- Supplied technical data to contractors for the development of storyboards and audiovisual graphics pertaining to IMI.
- Developed examination questions/performance specific items for use in learning evaluation plans.
- Managed records of training program activities, materials/supplies used and submitted the report.
Facility Training Instructor Resume
Headline : Facility Training Instructor is now looking to obtain a position in the industry where my education, training, experience, work ethic, and personality will be fully utilized resulting in fulfilling both employer and personal objectives.
Skills : Networking, Computer Skills, Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Training & Development, Organizational.
- Understand and be able to interpret rules to new hire conductors and train dispatchers.
- Perform safety observations and work to support safety action plans designed to address leading indicators.
- Effectively deliver training materials and ensure safety procedures are followed during classroom sessions and field training exercises.
- Stay current and knowledgeable of all operating rules and procedures.
- Ensure development and design of training programs, including course design, curriculum objectives, and required competencies.
- Revise and update existing training programs to reflect current standards and procedures in conjunction with the Instructional Design Team.
- Construction of simulation material to enhance the practical application for the student(s).
- Ensure programs meet or exceed customer requirements Develop grading rubrics and code in HTML for use in-field training.
Child Care Training Instructor Resume
Summary : Child Care Training Instructor with 8 plus years of experience, inspected the center-based system to include full-day, part-day preschool, before and after school-age programs, hourly, special needs programs/services and summer camps for school-age children.
Skills : Legal Documentation, Excellent Communication-Both Written & Verbal, Team Management, Ordering.
- Applied professional knowledge to help plan and implement a comprehensive training and professional development program.
- Promotes positive growth and development of children and youth, all applicable regulations and standards.
- Responsible for helping design, administer and conduct the Foundation, Annual/On-Going training requirements based on course outlines.
- Conducts training both on-the-job and in classroom settings based on the developed training plan.
- Evaluates staff/provider competence and conducts and documents quarterly training reviews with all direct staff to discuss progress.
- Ensured program assistants/providers complete training within the prescribed timelines and informed directors of program assistant non-compliance with job training requirements.
- Ensured all staff was trained and following risk management procedures.
- Help to design and implement an annual program plan to include training goals and objectives.
Field Training Instructor Resume
Headline : Proven leader with 5 years of progressively successful experience in supervisory, leadership, and administrative positions as a Field Training Instructor. Able to work as both team supervisor and team member; can operate independently with little supervision and/or guidance.
Skills : Microsoft Office Suite, Microsoft Access, Visio, MS SQL Server, Air Force Master Instructor Certification, FCC General Radiotelephone Operator, License with Ship Radar Endorsement.
- Develops, adapts, and revises lesson plans in compliance with the systems approach to training.
- Promotes produces and presents valid training to Federal, State, and local law enforcement agency official and student in accordance with governing laws, and regulations.
- Participates in planning, reviewing, advising and coordinating activities of the function.
- Advises on and recommends solutions to problems which affect training and doctrine, policies and regulations.
- Assist in the development of lesson plans to maximize the utilization of limited training resources.
- Incorporate current tactical methodologies from the military medical community and civilian organizations.
- Manage pre-hospital skills and vehicle operations in support of field exercises.
Sr. Training Instructor Resume
Summary : A skilled Training Instructor/trainer with 12 plus years of experience, demonstrating the ability to ensure high-quality standards within a professional environment while maintaining 100% safety adherence.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, Coaching, Development, Sales Management, SAP, Time Management, Crystal Reports, Creative Problem Solving, Cost Reduction.
- Conduct the classroom portion of new hire by following the standard curriculum.
- Analyze the effectiveness of the curriculum and provide feedback along with recommendations to improve the level of performance of new hires moving to Academy.
- Conduct the nesting period for sales new hire training in primary location and be willing to travel to an alternate location as needed.
- The established curriculum should be followed unless previously approved.
- Assist with the development of a comprehensive sales skills training program that ensures a high degree of product knowledge and professional selling skills.
- Organize and schedule training (W/ WFM) for targeted training sessions for Associates by coordinating such activities with administrative support personnel.
- Evaluated existing business processes, created new efficient procedures and established consistent standards.
Jr. Training Instructor Resume
Objective : Junior Training Instructor with 2 years of experience is seeking a position to work and deliver excellent customer service while making a positive contribution to the business.
Skills : Microsoft Office, Customer Service, SAP, Interpersonal Skills, Communication Skills.
- Conduct platform instruction and hands-on training according to established guidelines.
- Teach approved course curriculum and prepared instructional programs in accordance with Training Schedules, Training Support Packets, and Programs of Instruction.
- Assemble and review materials being presented for completeness and submit written recommendations for curriculum updates.
- Use effective time management skills and maintain proficient in instructional techniques, and incorporate current examples in the teaching process.
- Developed and maintain classroom techniques that reflect professionalism, good discipline, and enhance teaching.
- Use multiple teaching techniques to include conference, demonstrations, performance tests in order to maintain high motivation and interest in the subject matter.
- Administer testing at the completion of each phase of training to ensure full comprehension of materials taught.
Employment Training Instructor Resume
Objective : Accomplished and energetic Employment Training Instructor with 5 years of experience, motivated leader with strong organizational and prioritization abilities is now seeking lasting employment in a positive atmosphere that will be challenging, as well as rewarding.
Skills : Team Leadership, Employee Evaluation, Resource Management, Executive Coaching, Training And Development, Organizational Development, Conflict Resolution, Policy Implementation, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Planned and conducted situational training exercises for over 130 employees and ensured each assigned employee's individual training record was properly maintained.
- Supervised the training programs for individual and teams that enhanced their technical and tactical proficiency.
- Strengthen my subordinates through leadership development, personal coaching, counseling, and formal instruction.
- Ensured that all employees were qualified for their jobs.
- Ensured that travel, pay, and logistical support for training and schools was completed.
- Supervised and executed infantry training live-fire course for 130 employees on several occasion without any training issues and 100% safety record.
- Scheduled, tracked and sent over 75 employees to various school's that ensured that they meet their job qualifications improving the organization capabilities.
- Develop a yearly training plan with organization leadership.
- Conducted monthly training meetings, and developed and prepared training and evaluation outlines for 130 personnel.
Technical Training Instructor Resume
Summary : Technical Training Instructor with 8 plus years of experience is now looking forward to working with a company that promotes quality products and services and provides me with the opportunity to meet and exceed assigned tasks and goals.
Skills : Lean Six Sigma, Black Belt Certified, SAP, Order Management, Training & Development, Organizational, Administrative.
- Assess the training needs of state and local agencies and other organizations that support the State's emergency management efforts.
- Conduct and/or facilitate the delivery of emergency management related training, both locally and regionally across the State.
- Participate in the development and coordination of a statewide comprehensive training and exercise plan.
- Support emergency operation during times of emergency and disaster from the Emergency Operations Center, Field Offices, and/or county/local deployments.
- Provide technical planning assistance to State and local government agencies in the development of disaster preparedness and emergency response plans.
- Coordinate and collaborate with public and private sector stakeholders and other organizations.
- Provide assistance in conducting hazard analysis workshops, risk assessments and using applicable data to support emergency development.
- Review and comment on emergency plans, as appropriate.
Training Instructor Resume
Objective : As a professional instructor with a proven track record: Training and Development. Five years of experience with training and development, responsible for coaching, teaching and mentoring staff members at different levels
Skills : National Registered Paramedic, Advanced Cardiac Life Support Instructor, Pediatric Advanced Life Support Instructor, CPR Instructor, Paramedic Instructor, Fire Service Instructor.
- Supported the analysis, design, development, implementation, and validation of a comprehensive curriculum to support the training of various processes to users.
- Analyzed customer requirements to create training products.
- Worked with both customers and subject matter experts to develop materials required for support of end-user training in a classroom environment.
- Interpreted technical documentation standards and prepared graphic presentations of functional and technical information for both technical and non-technical personnel.
- Presented platform instructions to students using course materials.
- Installed, maintained, tested and debugged system software programs.
- Modified/maintained software via delivered version releases and skillful application of required utilities.